Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 am
Cornetified

After traveling for some time his feet had begun to hurt so he decided to find him a nice tree to sit under to take a load off and relax. Shea also thought about taking out a few things from his pack so that he could enjoy a proper meal. One where he was seated rather than walking.

So he searched for a good thick trunked tree that would provide him with enough shade from the sun that he wouldn't be squinting the entire time. When he found one he let his pack slide off his shoulder so that he could hold it in front of him and begin to dig through. Before he even got to the tree he had a pear out and was wiping it on his shirt to make sure there was no dirt left on it. "Ah, perfect." As he brought the fruit up to his mouth he turned to lean against the tree and look out at the small town he'd found.

It was quiet, for the most part, so he didn't seem to see any problems with it but he was used to the bigger towns. The hustle of people going about their day and even the sound of vendors calling out to get passers by to stop in. This was like.. the empty country side to him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:54 pm
Constynce loved visiting the smaller towns. They always reminded her of her home village. She hadn't been back there since the journey...With some time to spare before the meeting that she was meant to attend, she took it to wander the little town.

The market was active, and she walked along with a small smile as she observed. Near the edge of town, she stopped at a stall that sold something called traveling pots. The material was lighter than the usual clay pots, making them easier to carry around! ..And that was how Constynce ended up walking with a small tower of pots that she had to peek around to see where she was going. She could send her grandparents so much with these!

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 pm
Cornetified

He was half way into bringing the fruit to his mouth when he spotted the girl carrying a bit more than her arms could hold. It made Shea tilt his head a little in amazement at the feat but it also made him smirk. Some girls were just so darned cute when they tried to do everything on their own. So he tossed the food to the ground and moved away from the tree he was leaning against so that he could approach her. Once he was close enough he cleared his throat. "Need help with that?" Shea asked. He didn't want to just grab something from her arms, she might think he was robbing her and scream "thief." Not something he wanted to deal with in a town where he knew no one. So the red haired young man waited for her to tell him yes or no before he moved to help out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:46 pm
Constynce walked slowly, trying to be careful. She would feel terrible if she dropped them onto anyone!

Her ears twitched when the offer to help was heard. Pausing her motion, she carefully turned her head to look around, smiling brightly at the man offering. "Oh! Would you please?" Pursing her lips, she squatted to set the stack of pots down. Pushing her hair out of her face, she stepped back from the stack and sighed. "Maybe just split this in half?"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:01 am
Cornetified

A soft laugh came from him as she agree to the offer and he nodded his head. Shea then stepped close as she set the pots down and suggested they split the stack. "Sure." Nothing wrong with that. At least it wouldn't look like she was going to topple over. So he reached down and divided the pile of pots. "Here, you take this half." He waited for her to be ready to take the part he had in his hands.

It made more sense for him to hand her the smaller stack she would be carrying than to make her bend down to collect it. Shea wanted to be as gentlemanly as possible. When the girl was ready he'd fill her arms with the objects and bend down to collect his own. "Where to miss?" Since he had no name he was stuck using an honorific, not that he minded. The girl was cute enough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:31 pm
Constynce reached out to take the half offered to her, giving the man an appreciative smile. "Constynce. My name is Constynce, and we're going this way." Resuming her trek, able to go much faster now that she wasn't worried about tipping over, she looked over to the man curiously. "I've never seen you around here before. Not that I've been here long, but long enough. Are you visiting or do you live here?"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:25 am
Cornetified

Constynce. Shea smiled at her as he gave a nod in her direction, acknowledging that he'd heard her name. "A lovely name for a lovely woman." He offered the compliment. When she started to walk again he followed along. Since he couldn't walk directly beside her, as he didn't know where they were going, he walked only slightly behind. "No, I'm not from here. I'm passing through."

"My name is Shea, by the way." The young man offered up his name though he was a little late on it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:22 pm
The compliment brought a blush to her cheeks, making Constynce smile bashfully. "Thank you." A man just passing through and willing to help a stranger... How nice!

She gasped when the man offered his name, now blushing from embarrassment. That should have been one of her first questions! It was only polite! "Shea! It's a pleasure to meet you~" she chirped to make up for her mistake. "If you're just passing through, will you be heading out again shortly then?"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:19 pm
Cornetified

The young man smiled at her before nodding his head slightly. "Yeah, I'm looking for my Uncle." And if said family member was not here then he'd have to move on. Not that it bothered him. "Any recommendations on where to go?" Shea figured that if this lovely woman was from around here then she would know a good place to visit.

He might have a mission to do but that didn't mean he couldn't stop to enjoy the scenery from time to time. In fact he usually did. Which is likely why his journey had taken him so long in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Searching for a family member? Her expression suddenly softened as she looked at Shea. To be searching for family... "I would not know specifically, but the taverns are always a good place to look for information. Perhaps, if he has the time, you might be able to speak with the chief? He should know everyone who lives here." Brow rising, she cocked her head and smiled. "I could take you to the main lobby if you would like? As soon as we drop off these pots."

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:55 pm
Cornetified
I think Consty already grew.. >>;; still wanna finish?

When she mentioned the taverns he nodded his head. Shea was already going to check those. They tended to be a good place to get information since a lot of chatter came through. It might get loud inside them sometimes but the servers usually picked up the conversations of those nearby. A fact that often times irritated him but at the same time he was grateful for. With the mention of the chief he again found himself nodding. Another option that he was going to check since her words were true. The leaders almost always knew who lived among their people.

What surprised him more was her offer to walk him to the main lobby; after their errand of course. Shea chuckled but agreed. "That sounds good, thank you." Being that he had agreed to help her he wasn't going to demand that she help him first. It would just be rude.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 pm
"My pleasure," she replied happily. How could she resist helping someone who was both searching for family and assisting her without prompting? This was someone from out of town, so it wasn't anyone trying to get any favors either, surely~ Besides, the chief's quarters were fairly close to where she was staying. It wouldn't be too far out of her way.

"If I may, when did you last see your uncle? Where?"

Heras Box
Might as well finish so Shea has the points. Halfway there anyway ^^

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:09 pm
Cornetified
owo

When she asked him when the last time he saw his Uncle was he felt silent. In truth Shea had never seen the man. A bit of a pity really since it could have made this whole journey a lot easier on him but it was the facts of life. So he spoke softly to the woman when he answered. "I haven't seen him. He left before I was born and my mother always wanted him to come home." Shea shifted his weight so that he could better carry it in his hands. "My mother made me swear to her that I would find him and bring him home." It was a lot to put on his shoulders but he understood the reasons.

Despite his dislike for the man for making his life hell, and he wasn't even in it, he knew that Uquin was family. And as such he needed to know that he could go home. That he was wanted at home. At least by his own sister. "I guess that makes things a lot harder huh?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:05 pm
The stretching silence made Constynce glance over to her companion, brow knitting with concern. Never?! Her eyes widened a slight bit. He was searching for someone he had never met... "That.. does make things quite a bit more difficult for you," she replied gently. "..She must be quite the woman for you to be willing to seek out this man for her. Did your mother not give you a description? Anything to go by?"

Heras Box

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:13 am
Cornetified

He agreed whole heartedly with her. His job was made that much harder by not having met the man before. "Ah.. she did but I am not so sure how accurate a description it is." Since his mother had not seen her brother some years before he was even born it could be that the man no longer looked the same. He could have scars or tattoos that make him different from her memory. "Mostly she said that I share the family resemblance with him. My skin tone, hair, and eyes, closely match his. Hers as well." So it was clear he had taken after his mother as opposed to his father.

"Beyond that I guess you could say I am going in blind." It couldn't be that bad though. He had learned a few small things through his travels so far. Mostly about other people but Shea didn't mind at all.

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff