Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Spook...! Spooookk...?" Came a strained, whispered kind of call. Precious Soul was in conflict as she glanced frantically around, walking low and quiet. She really didn't want to be noticed by anyone or anything, she just wanted her darling bunny to come out from where ever they were hiding.

She knew it wasn't the poor thing's fault, she dropped flat to the ground in fright herself when she'd heard that owlcat suddenly shriek. It wasn't a surprise when Spook darted off but now she and Wobble, her jellyfish, were very much lost and she was feeling very exposed in this unfamiliar patch of swamp.

"Please Spook, please be somewhere here...!" She whispered out frantically.

Starrydance
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:09 pm

The unknown swamp turns a bit dry underhoof, and a small, sheltered area fragrant with nightflowers appears. They seem almost woven, tended to, creating a lovely backdrop that has hidden... a warm flank bumped right into!

Cursed Crescent blinks glowing violet eyes over in surprise, "Who is that there, hiding in the moonlit shadows!" His voice calls out challenging into the night!

Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm
Precious flinches drastically away from whatever knocked into her, scrambling backwards before coming to a tumbling stop just a stone’s throw away. She stares stock still, her wide eyed and terrified as his challenge booms out over her. At first Precious thinks she’s encountered some kind of ghost, body and glowing eyes floating in thin air until her eyes adjust. It’s buck, a tall buck whom is mostly pale but with dark black markings over his legs and face.
Precious is stunned, she’s afraid to draw his attention but also afraid to disobey his commanding call. Regardless, she ends up making a small high pitched yelp in the end, as Wobble stings her in an attempt to free it’s self. The poor thing has ended up pinned under her rump during the ruckus.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 pm

"Spirits of the night, think not to haunt THIS place!"

He steps forward on dark hooves, dark antlers piercing the sky, glowing illuminated flank nigh floating through the night! Seemingly ready to charge or fight!

"Speak spirit, or wander elsewhere, I will not allow you to sully my garden!"

Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 pm
Precious was sure she'd be discovered after her out burst but instead the buck still seemed to be announcing his words to the night rather than her directly. She relaxes for all of two seconds before he advances on her unknowingly, standing quite imposingly practically right over as she's sprawled rather undignified bellow. In a rare moment where embarrassment over throws her fear, she speaks:

"Um! Excuse me!" She squeaks out, wanting to right herself but still too startled to risk making a sudden movement.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Glaring down, sharp antlers gleaming, Cursed blinks. The blinks again. His face, so sternly serious melts into adorable flustered confusion.

"Uh. Pardon me. I did not mean to ... ah... startle you."

Hooves tapping a bit anxiously in place, he leans his head down yet closer. Eyes lit with concern, Cursed asks a bit more softly, "Do you require any assistance?"

Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:07 pm
With a breath let out that she'd hardly noticed she'd been holding, Precious rights herself and slowly, still cautiously stands, eyeing the buck as his demeanour changes completely. Gone is the ominous, imposing figure and instead, a concerned and rather charming buck stands before her. Precious tries not to be too mortified by her circumstances only moments ago.

"Oh, it's uh, it's quite alright, I do, well, I do startle rather easily I'm afraid." Precious speaks in a naturally high pitched voice, though it's notably lowered as the fear and threat dissipates. "I'm sorry to have stumbled into your garden, I'm afraid I've become rather lost while looking for a lost rabbit friend."

Precious looks up at the buck all doe eyed and demure. It's been a while now since she'd had the company of another kin, usually she's too timid to initiate conversation or even introductions when she'd noticed kin pass by her familiar areas. Perhaps there could be something more to this encounter...?

"I-if it's not out of your way, I would appreciate some assistance, it's gotten quite dark and-" She paused, conflicted to admit it her fear to a stranger but- "I'm rather afraid to be on my own."

Wobble plops down on her back with a little more force than would be usual, almost in a huffing reminder of it's presence.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Taking a careful step back to not startle her as she speaks, he nods softly when she finishes.

"The nights can be startling to those not used to it." Turning his head to the side, lighting glancing along her lovely markings, he continued a bit more awkwardly.
"A lost rabbit friend, well that will not do. Is there a certain treat they prefer, I keep my gaze upon the edibles - and not so edible - nearby."

Swishing his tail above the grass, he considers gravely and then lightly nods. "I am Cursed Crescent, welcome to my garden oh Spirit of the Night, and I accept your quest of great importance."

Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:35 pm
Precious smiles, it's small and still a bit timid but genuine. In fact, she almost wants to giggle at Cursed Crescent's rather grand way of speaking, already finding it rather endearing.

"Spirit of the Night, ah you know, you're not too far off in a way, my name is Precious Soul." Precious tells him good-naturedly, her whole body beginning to relax out of the tight coil ready to spring that it had been. "I'm afraid Spook doesn't have any particular favourite food but I suspect it wouldn't matter, we were startled by an owlcat earlier and Spook darted off in this direction, or, at least I think it was, I've gotten a bit turned around. I've afraid I'm not even terribly sure where I've come from at this point."

The thought brings back some of Precious's unease and her worry for her poor bun spikes but she tries to stay positive. She has help now, she's not alone and vulnerable now. Perhaps if she calls out for Spook now with a little more volume, she might be heard?

"Perhaps, could you walk with me while I call for Spook?" Precious steps carefully to his side, minding the flowers, hoping to not damage any more than the ones that had been inevitably trampled earlier.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:42 pm

"Precious Soul, what a fitting name for you. Well. Scared, at night, a rabbit would seek shelter, surely. Perhaps this way. Come along, and stay close. I will not let anything harm you in the mists or shadows, either."

Striding confidently forward, Cursed peers this way and that for lost Spook! "Spook, here Spook... nice Spook...."

Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:19 pm
Precious warmed considerably at the kind comment on her name, and then pledge to protect her, very charming indeed. She adhered to his words, and stuck close as they walked. Occasionally she'd brush against his side, at first it was entirely accidentally though if pressed she'd have to admit that some were a little indulgent. She felt very safe and comfortable by his side.

She now called out for her rabbit with greater strength but her voice was still quite soft, she hoped Spook's sensitive ears would make up for her little voice.

"Spoooook! Here darling, it's alright now, please come back to me. Spooook!"
Little did they know that Spook had already found them. In fact, it had been Precious's yelp from earlier that had signalled the little bun back, concerned for their kin friend. However Spook wasn't so sure of this buck, even if Precious seemed taken by him and thus would keep a distance for now.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Setting each hoof with careful intent, neck stretched down to peer under foliage - he finds himself surprised he doesnt mind her light brushes. Surely, she is just concerned about her dear little friend. Warm in the cool night, smooth and velvety - a comforting presence!

"There is a fine lookout here, ahead. There should be more light, as well, although the boughs hide as much as us from the sky - as it from us."

Bounding up and tapping a solid spot with a hoof, he steps back. "Here, it is safe, and you can see...." peers around in the darkness for anything that creeps, bites, or stings, "tis a fine little hummock to call for your companion." Glancing at her shyly, Cursed turned his gaze dutifully to keep a watchful eye on the dark swamp.
Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:42 pm
Following dutifully and heeding his instruction, Precious steps up to where Crescent directs and smiles sweetly to him.

"Thank you, Crescent." She feels it's a little presumptuous of her to shorten his full name as such, but hardly feels like his presence dictates any kind of curse and so it feels right to drop that aspect. She ponders what his naming dream might have contained to conclude that kind of name. Her's had been of purity and light that conveyed the preciousness of unique life, certainly nothing negative, perhaps only a hint at life's fragility? Hm.

Breaking out of her thoughts she applies herself to the task at hand and calls out as loud as she can this time for Spook, turning in place to see all around her as she does.

"Spooooookkk! Spook? Spook, please, I hope you can hear me!"

Spook watches on from it's hiding spot, feeling conflicted, really wanting to reunite with Precious and soothe her worry. Tentatively, the rabbit emerges out from under some low bushes into sight but pauses, still unsure.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:14 am

Blushing softly at such a sweet smile, "You are welcome, ah.. ... Precious."

Glancing around shyly, he spies a hesitant paw. Looking away, he lifts a hoof and points that way, brushing against her foreleg to get her attention.

Araucana

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 am
At his returned nicknaming, Precious practically glowed back at Crescent. Still distractedly staring after him even as he turn away shyly, it takes a few moments for her to respond to his gesturing. Especially after the touches to her foreleg.

But then she sees! Her darling bun! Shuddering and nervous but safe and sound!

“Spook! Oh, darling, come here sweet, it’s okay.” She came down and crept quietly and carefully over to the rabbit who within a few moments darted forward to meet her part way. Dipping her face down, the two exchanged as loving nuzzle.

“Come on now, you're okay, everything is fine now. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Precious coaxed the rabbit, who only stared up at the unknown buck with twitchy nose and wary ears at attention.

Starrydance

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces