[Fin] Weekend Getaway Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:13 pm
To allow for an early start Zevran had stayed over the night before and they had even gone to bed early.

Although Abel's alarm went while it was still some time before daylight Zevran awoke to the sound of movement from the next room and a crack of light filtering in under the door, Taavi must already be awake...

"¿Do I smell toast?" Zevran mumble-yawned in thickly accented tones as he sat up rubbing his face muzzily. Mornings. Why did mornings have to happen?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:02 pm
Abel had woken up a bit earlier and had been trying to convince himself to stop snuggling with his boyfriend and get out of bed. That had more or less failed completely until Zevran sat up, so Abel finally ceded and pushed himself up too. Unlike the shorter blond however he was rather more awake. One hand lifted to cup one of his cheeks so he could lean in to press a kiss to the other. "G'morning to you too sunshine," he murmured in sleepy tones that weren't quite as tired as his adorable boyfriend's. "I think it is toast, yeah. I would ask if you'd like me to bring you coffee and breakfast in bed but we kinda gotta go, so how about I'll make you coffee and breakfast and we can eat in the kitchen?" If Taavi hadn't done both already of course, but then again he didn't expect him to since normally he was the only one to wake up this early.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:09 pm
Zevran made a displeased grumbling noise, which was interrupted by a brief 'mrr' of contentment when Abel kissed his cheek. "Too early," he muttered as he swung his legs out of bed. "The last time I was awake at this time... well it was because I hadn't yet gone to bed. That was a good night." This was not a good morning. It was dark. He was excited for their trip somewhere under his grogginess but it would take some time and a cup of coffee for him to find it.

Early though it was Zevran still ran through a few stretches before dressing, it made him feel vaguely human but only vaguely. "Breakfast," he mumbled as he pulled his top on and then turned to look at Abel with a thoroughly un-sunny expression and very rumpled fly-away hair. "Coffee," he added emphatically.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:41 pm
"It is too early," Abel mumbled through a sleepy yawn as he pushed himself up and stretched, found some clothes to pull on, did so, then headed over to wrap his clearly-morning-person boyfriend in an affectionate hug. What had Zevran been up to the last time he'd been awake at this time? The last time he himself had been awake now was the night they'd followed and ultimately stopped Alyssa from harassing any of them again, but that night hadn't been the least bit enjoyable, even if the end result was fantastic. He didn't really feel like bringing it up now though so he refrained from commenting instead.

"You will have breakfast and coffee, especially coffee. Promise." With that said he pressed a kiss to the shorter man's forehead before reaching up to brush some of the most tousled locks of hair back to give it some semblance of neatness. "If you want, you can sleep in the car on the way there," he added before kissing his forehead again and then headed over to open his bedroom door, curious where Taavi was. Kitchen probably.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 am
Zevran grumbled and rubbed his face but Abel's attention to his hair stirred him out of his grump to lean up and kiss his boyfriend briefly on the cheek. "Gracias, I might do that," he said, and then cleared his throat to get rid of some of the sleepy claggy feeling. "Coffee," he repeated as he followed Abel out into the living room - too bright - and then through into the kitchen which was also too bright. The kitchen also contained Taavi who looked far too cheerful for this time in the morning but he was holding the coffee pot and so Zevran decided to forgive him.

As Abel entered the room closely followed by Zev - who looked practically comatose - Taavi smiled cheerfully and poured out two cups of coffee. "Morning you two! I've done toast and boiled eggs, is that okay? I put the eggs on when I heard you moving around so they'll be ready soon."

There was already a plate on the side with a mostly finished piece of toast sitting on it, and more toast in the toaster; apparently Taavi hadn't been able to wait for everything to be ready to start eating.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 am
Heh, he really wanted coffee, didn't he? He did too, of course, but Zevran's morning crankiness was endearing and adorable.

Once out in the kitchen, Abel smiled broadly at Taavi. "That sounds perfect. You're amazing." To Zevran he pressed a kiss to his temple and said, "Go sit, I'll get your coffee." And then he turned to grab some things to doctor the two cups of coffee with -- once assured Taavi had his own already and he wasn't stealing his. "And morning to you too. Do you work this morning?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:08 am
Zevran made an indistinct noise of grumpy gratitude and slouched out of the kitchen to find a seat at the table in the living room. Even Clara's happy morning 'wruff!' failed to improve his mood but he did reach a hand down to scratch her fluffy head.

Once Zevran had gone Taavi grinned at Abel and shook his head. "Wow, I've never seen anyone look so cheerful to be awake!" he whispered conspiratorially.

Then, in more normal tones; "Um, yeah, I'm working the next ten days straight actually. Somebody's on vacation and somebody else has finally got her appointment to have a cochlear implant and that's been cancelled like a bajillion times but she got a call yesterday to come in tomorrow - tomorrow tomorrow not today tomorrow - so a few of us are covering her shifts while she's off. But! I get overtime pay which is great, and I'll have four days off when these ten days are up." He'd actually have enough money to move out probably in March, which was great... but he would miss living with Abel. Pros and cons right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 am
Abel grinned and chuckled as he shook his head. "Aw, you don't think he's a morning person?" He asked in a soft whisper as he grabbed a spoon to stir the coffee with.

"Ah," he winced a bit in sympathy at hearing how long he'd be working without a day off. "Ten's a lot, but it's for good reason at least. And getting four days off is really good too. Alright, give me a minute to deliver coffee." So saying he left his mug where it sat on the counter and grabbed Zevran's.

Once out in the living room-dining room area, a few quick steps brought him to the table where he set the mug of steaming coffee down in front of his boyfriend, then leaned down to give his shoulder a squeeze and to press a fond kiss to his tousled blond hair. "Coffee, as promised."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:13 am
"It's not so bad!" Taavi replied cheerfully with a smile and a shrug. "I mean, it'll be pretty tiring but it's all field work so it'll be fun tiring! Um, but yeah you go deliver coffee to your zombie boyfriend, I'll get the eggs out." As Abel left the room with the coffee Taavi hooked the six eggs out of the bubbling pot of water with a slotted spoon and placed them in a bowl for carrying through before opening the cupboard to find the egg cups he'd carved.

Coffee. Yes. Zevran took the mug with one hand and reached up with the other to squeeze Abel's hand where it rested on his shoulder. "Gracias cariño," he mumbled as he inhaled the coffee's delicious aroma for a moment before taking a sip, it was a bit too hot really but not hot enough to burn him and he simply couldn't wait for it to cool to a slightly more comfortable temperature.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:20 am
Field work suited Taavi infinitely better than being an anxious waiter in a subpar restaurant, and not for the first time Abel felt quite glad he'd gotten a job as a KSO officer. But for now his focus remained on his boyfriend that he aimed a warm smile at. He gave his shoulder another affectionate squeeze. "Don't burn yourself, it's still hot. And you know I don't speak Spanish," he reminded him fondly as he kissed the top of his head again. "What's that mean?" ...oh yeah, he still had to get his coffee he'd left in the kitchen.

...in a minute.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 am
"Oh!" Zevran's eyes opened fully for the first time that morning and he looked up at Abel with a slightly shy grin. "It means darling... do you mind it?" It wasn't something he would usually say but half asleep it had just slipped out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:55 am
"Oh," he said, his eyes widening a bit in surprise. He... hadn't expected that. The smile on his face turned somewhat shy, and his hand left Zev's shoulder to smooth it over the stubbly line of his jaw. "No, I don't mind. I like it."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:05 am
Taavi had been about to walk into the room with the rest of the breakfast things - including Abel's coffee - on a tray but when he spotted the rather private-looking moment between the couple he turned neatly around on his heel and went back into the kitchen to fiddle around and look busy until Abel returned.

"Ah, well, good." Zevran captured the hand and on his jaw brought it to his lips to kiss Abel's fingers. "Maybe I will say it more often then?" he suggested with pleased and warm awkwardness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:17 am
Abel didn't notice Taavi's brief entrance-then-retreat; he was far too busy looking into his boyfriend's sleepy, handsome face. How did he get so lucky...? "I'd like that," he admitted in warm, vaguely shy tones as he bent down to brush his lips against Zevran's in a soft kiss.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am
Zevran returned the kiss and smiled sleepily up at Abel when he pulled back. "Well I will then. Cariño." It seemed strange to him that the word had slithered out when he hadn't been paying attention, he had assumed until now that he would have to pay attention and use such endearments on purpose, having not really been used to hearing them used unless it be falsely but it seemed that was not the case! Oddly that made him nearly as happy as Abel being happy for him to use the word did, perhaps he was not as heartless as he had assumed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff