[FIN] Information Relay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:40 pm
"You know," Andre mused aloud from where he sat primly in a rather uncomfortable, wooden chair. "I never did get my tea during my last visit." He turned to pout at Louis from over his shoulder. The blond simply gave him a leveled look that spoke of years of dealing with this sort of thing. "We stopped at a cafe on the way home, Sir." The information broker shook his head sadly and heaved a sigh. "We did but it's the principle of the matter! If you offer to get someone a drink it's polite to make sure they get their drink."

Louis lifted his gaze to the ceiling.
Andre grinned widely.
Louis released a soft sigh and turned his gaze back to his employer.

"Oh well, we just need to give them the good news and we'll be on our way~" The purple-haired man hummed, neatly folding his hands together in his lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 pm
"At least he's quick." Sevv offered his companion a scrape of optimism as he pulled the door open to the main bar area. He stood to the side as Damin strode in past him, not bothering to look at Sevv as he let out a hard breath through his nose.
"Your going to stress yourself into an early grave Damin." Sevv smirked himself, abandoning the door behind him to follow after Damin.

"It won't be my stress that does me in Sevv, It would be Griffin's" Damin retorted in a raspy voice.

"And that's why Griffin likes you so much, you know that right?"

Damin glanced to Sevv at the comment, cold blue eyes lingering for a couple of seconds before turning to the man standing behind the counter.

"They're already in the back." The sharply dressed bartender jerked his chin in the direction he had sent the informant and his attendant.

"Breath Damin!" Sevv's reminder followed the black haired man as he squared up and headed down the hall.

Shortly after Damin opened the door to see the familiar faces of Louis and Andre already settled into the room they had agreed to meet in.
"Please tell me you have something we can work with." he asked as the gray haired man joined him in the room.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:23 pm
"I find," Andre started, inspecting the ends of his hair for split ends. "that bad news is best delivered over the phone." He looked up to give Damin a cheerful smile and let his hair slip from between his fingers. 'Well...unless there's been a death. I like to watch the expression on their face when they get the news~" The information broker recrossed his legs, right over left, and folded his hands back in his lap. "I've found the Jirachi."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:03 pm
The idea that whatever news Andre had to give was going to in fact be good news lit up the man's eyes, he opened his mouth to say something, but paused at the comment that followed.
Holding on a suddenly perplexed look as he processed Andre's reveal of his little pleasures.

thankfully, Damin didn't need to dwell on this for much longer before Andre said just what he was hoping to hear.
The Lieutenant nearly crossed the room in a single stride, sitting down in the chair just across from the informant.
"You found it. What did you learn?"

Sevv crossed the room more slowly, remaining standing behind the black haired man.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:46 pm
"Where on the island its been staying, who its been picked up by, and where it is currently residing." He ticked them off on his fingers as he went and motioned for Louis to step forward. "The persons the pokemon has been staying with had no part in its escape. I've looked into anyone that may have been involved and I've turned up nothing; leading me to believe that it happened from within, but I have no evidence to support the claim. It's merely an educated guess."

Louis held out a folder filled with pictures of the Jirachi Andre had cropped from Rosie's wedding with the dates neatly scrawled in the corners in black ink. Beneath the pictures was a single piece of paper with Luke and Rosie Fon Fabre's names and address beneath two head shots, one of each person.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:40 pm
Damin gathered the papers up into his hands, flipping through the pages carefully as he scanned through the information that was provided on them.
"League registered... Caphoreon residence, married couple?" He frowned lightly narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Think we can work with this?" Sevv asked, reaching out to take the paperwork as well.

"Who is the Jirachi usually with? did you look into these two life style?" Dante asked, handing the pictures off to Sevv to study.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 pm
Andre cocked an eyebrow and gave the other a look that clearly read, 'duh'.

"Of course I did." He sighed before tossing his hair over his shoulder. "The Jirachi is either with the girl or wandering by itself; it doesn't seem like the Fon Fabres have a pokeball for it. It comes and goes as it pleases but has taken a liking to the couple." The information broker cocked his head slightly and tried to keep from smiling too broadly. "What, exactly, would you like to know about their lifestyles? The name is a fairly public one, it's not difficult to look up their histories."

Even if this wasn't his job he could have found the information with a few well-worded internet searches.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:55 pm
"It hangs around the girl? that may make things easier." Sevv pointed out, hanging the pages back to Damin "the husband looks like he's been through some s**t."

Damin tilted his head "Anything you know can help. Whats her schedule like? where do they work? and they're trainers, do you know anything about their Pokemon?"
As he did this he pulled his phone out in order to take notes.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:14 pm
"Luke fon Fabre, born in Grande Ile, second-born twin of House Fabre, one of Grande Ile's twelve noble families that hold seat in Parliament. His team consists of an Aggron that has the ability to mega evolve, an Umbreon, a Pidgeot, and a Jolteon. He's training a Mew and a Zorua. All of them are of unique colouring." Andre tapped his chin thoughtfully and hummed softly. "Rosie fon Fabre, formally Rosie Ewell, the youngest of the two daughters by Katheryn Ewell. Born and raised in Camphoreon, Kodo. Team consisting of a Vaporeon, a Raichu, a Pidgeot, a Rapidash, a Sawsbuck, and a Lopunny; all uniquely coloured. Of course the Jirachi would be with them and would more than likely be willing to fight alongside them."

He rolled his head to release the tension in his neck and released a soft sigh. "Luke is an officer in the KSO, Rosie volunteers...to be completely honest I would be the most concerned with Rosie." He huffed a soft laugh. "She has a very solid team and has been training them for years. Anything specific about the pokemon such as move sets, weaknesses, etcetera would take me some time to compile but I could get you a list if you so desire."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:26 pm
"Involved with the KSO." Demon repeated, though for the most part remained quiet as he jotted down this information from Andre.

Sevv seemed to have the same mentality as Damin, as he sighed and crossed his arms "We were hoping this wasn't going to involve the authorities. If they're helping Kenney."

"... Its okay, we can work with this. Even if it result in a confrontation. If you can find anything else we would be happy to pay for it... if you happen to know any weaknesses we can exploit too." Damin muttered looking over the notes he took anyway. his expression turned a little skeptical at the pictures again. "Why isn't she part of the KSO? I'm finding it hard to believe she would be more concerned over someone like her when this guy is an actual officer." He tapped the photo of the red haired man.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 pm
Andre leaned forward so he could pluck the paper out of Damin's hands, his pale eyes sliding open to look at Rosie's picture fondly. "She's a sweet girl." He said warmly, "Gentle, trusting, friendly..." He trailed off slowly as a smile quirked the corners of his lips. "I think you'd quite like her." A laugh, quiet and amused. "Very, very charming," He handed the paper back steepled his fingers beneath his chin. "but she's too gentle. She doesn't want to hurt people, she doesn't have the self-confidence." He let his hands drop back to his lap. "Her pokemon are very well trained though and where she personally won't hurt someone to protect herself they will. So I'll say again, underestimating her will not bode well for you."

The information broker flicked an imaginary piece of lint from his pants as he mulled over how best to answer. "Luke is most definitely someone you should worry about, where his wife is soft he is most certainly willing to put up a fight...but he is kept busy with his duties and more than likely you will encounter Rosie."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm
"You're thorough." Damin noted, having taken notice in the manner the way the man had been speaking, folding his arms as an eyebrow arched "Okay, so that was really useful, if she is how you describe I would have absolutely underestimated her."

"And we'll make sure not to confront them together." Sevv laughed

"If we have to confront them at all to get the Jirachi," Demin mused, his eyes falling to the table for a few seconds before he looked back to Andre. "you sounded like your pretty fond of this case just now though... We can hope that your haven't taken a personal investment in our dealings with these people?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 pm
"If I had any qualms with giving you the information, you wouldn't have gotten it." Andre said simply, leveling Damin with a flat look. "You've paid for my full services and you will receive them." His gaze slid from Damin, to Sevv, and then back. "My personal relationship with them has nothing to do with my work."

Then, all signs of seriousness dropped from his facade.

"I can't believe you'd doubt me; I'm hurt." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Behind him Louis gave his approximation of an eye roll, looking heavenward before giving a soft sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 pm
Damin stiffened slightly, opening his mouth to respond with an equally serious manner when the informant seemed to shift into a more playful tone, visibly throwing Damin off guard.
Sevv however grinned broadly in amusement.

Damin blinked, leaning forward in his seat with a heavy sigh. "We still have to make sure, Knowing your personally involved may change things in unexpected ways, and it would be best for us to know that. Not necessarily for the good or the worse either." He held a hand up and shook his head "you've been very professional and Griffin trusts your work, I guess I shouldn't have even implied that I doubt your job."

"We all know the rules when it comes to you service types." Sevv reassured, looking down at Damin. "You feel better about things after this?"

"Yeah." Damin nodded, looking back down at the pictures provided "Have you found anything about the other missing non-legendary Pokemon?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm
The information broker gave a soft huff as he watched Damin from the corner of his eye. "You shouldn't have." He agreed readily, "I haven't had anything this interesting in ages, I'd loathe to ruin it with something as meaningless as sentiment." Andre drummed his fingers against the opposite arm but only managed to remain pouty for another moment. "Ah, well this would be considered the bad news." He frowned lightly, as if he didn't want to be the bearer of unwanted news. "The KSO has possession of the pokemon and are currently in the process re-homing them." He shrugged faintly in a 'what can you do' manner. "Ray, the silver-haired woman, was involved but I'm finding that she is incredibly gifted at hiding. There's not much to be said of her at the moment but I'm still attempting to track her down."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff