[PRP] Confessions [Stalwart/Beloved] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They’d never been formally introduced, nor in fact, was Stalwart certain the lovely doe had even looked his way. But he had seen her and remarked upon her beauty, his heart beating wildly in his chest until he felt he might faint. They always crossed paths accidentally, moving through the same social circles and apparently inhabiting adjoining patches of swamp, to the point where he had begun to think it was fate.

Stalwart was generally fairly shy, letting others talk and never putting himself too forward, but on this, he bolstered his courage. He spent most of the morning collecting flowers, though clearly the ones she adorned her head with were clearly superior to anything so common that he could pluck. It was the thought that counts, he assured himself.

Then he sought her out, hoping she had not chosen to move on from the area and would be glad to receive him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beloved ambled along, wandering through the swamp with a soft song on her lips. In no particular hurry, having no meetings this day with friends.

Glimpsing a buck around the bend with a bunch of flowers, she smiled warm.

"How Romantic! I wonder who the lucky one is?" Pausing right on the edge of view she peered all over, hoping to not spoil their surprise.

Ruriska

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:24 pm
He had yet to notice her, his vision partially obscured by some of the flowers - he had been slightly over-enthusiastic when creating the bouquet and his nose was starting to itch.

But when he did, when he continued on his path and finally noticed the doe there, watching and waiting, he lost all ability of speech and was indeed convinced that fate was not only on his side but overjoyed by the thought of the their union.

The sun filtering through the leaves, seemed to sparkle off her brilliant white pelt, creating dappled markings and leaving no doubt that she was the most beautiful creature in the swamp.

His carefully prepared speech had fled entirely and he felt the distinct urge to fall to his knees, whether it was her beauty or her nerves or both, either way he ended up bowing down before her, flowers placed daintily at her hooves.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She watched him walk so carefully, not realizing he was approaching her until their eyes met.

Her eyes flew wide, glancing swiftly and admiringly along his lovely dapples and impressive horns.

"Are these... these... for me?!" she asked rather breathlessly, heart beating fast at such a gesture, breathing deep of all the flowers arrayed at her hooves.

Ruriska

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:53 pm
He rose awkwardly, just a little wobble of his weak knees at hearing her lovely voice. “Dear lady,” he began, his voice an unfortunate squeak of nerves and he was forced to pause and clear his throat before he continued.

“These flowers are yours, as is my heart.” Oh wait! That wasn’t how his speech should go. He had dived right to the end. Well, he had to forge on now. “I- that is, if I may be so bold as to request permission to court you.” There were probably many a buck currently vying for her attention, he could only hope she was amenable to himself in particular.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gaze dances and breath is held through the completely adorable proposition. Dainty forehooves dance gracefully, back and forth.

"Oh gracious! Oh my! What a sweetheart you are! I am Beloved, and let us talk a walk, yes? Please?"

She leans down to nose through all the lovely flowers, murmuring soft and exceedingly pleased.

Ruriska

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 am
His heart thumped madly in his chest as she asked him to accompany her. “I would be delighted,” he replied, voice quivering slightly.

As he waited for her to take the lead, he added: “I am Stalwart, both in nature and in name.”

Starrydance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 pm
Leads delightedly forward, smiling at warm and bright.

"Stalwart! Thats a lovely name! So many have such... dramaaatic names. Which always leads to more dramaticness, I find. Straightfoward and true - thats how I feel it should be!"

She peeks over her shoulder to bat her eyes flirtatiously!

Ruriska

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 am
Stalwart very nearly swooned on the spot. He was certainly finding himself in quite the weak kneed predicament and he dearly hoped his gait did not seem too strange, but what was a buck to do when overwhelmed by the fluttering of a lady’s eyelashes?

“You are too kind. And I do entirely agree. Your own name is a most perfect example of both straightforward and true,” he praised eagerly. “Beloved. For one with such kindness and beauty would surely be beloved by all.”

Starrydance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:53 pm
She almost giggles, but thinks if she does the poor thing might just fall flat on his handsome jaw!

"That is true, but also! To bring love to others. To be loved, and to love, in return!" Dancing forward, she smiles brighter still, "Oh look! This is a magnificent view!"

Standing on the edge of a root, there is barely enough room for him to step up beside her....

Ruriska

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:10 am
“Such poetry,” he marvelled. Beloved indeed, in the all the best of ways. Her mere presence would surely cure any ailment.

Stalwart was at her heels, ready to follow her up onto the root, when he suddenly realised just how close the action would place them. His heart yearned but his sense of propriety made him hesitate. Though one could argue that refusing her most surely innocent request to see something she deemed as magnificent would be horribly impolite.

Thus he had no choice would to stand closer than modesty allowed if he was to remain courteous and amendable.

“I shall join you,” he announced pointlessly as he stood up beside her on the root, their sides touching and his attention not at all on the view. He blinked rapidly and forgot how to breathe.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am
She stifles a soft giggle, not wanting him to slipsliding down the rocks.

"Oh, see! Look at such a vista before us!" Breathing out a sweet sigh, gaze dancing over the swamp before, and then batting eyelashes towards him, noticing he had not breathed at all!

Ruriska
(Crazy busy week, sorry!)

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:16 pm
He took in a shaky breath.

"Marvellous," he croaked, still really not seeing the no doubt lovely vista. Was there really any point? There was nothing as lovely or more worth gazing upon than the doe currently against his side but turning his head to do so at such close quarters would be terribly improper.

Starrydance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giggling sweet and soft, she continued to paint the landscape in impossible colors and fantastical structures - what is clearly not before him, she put tests to see if hes listening or staring!

Eyes glint towards him, dancing on forehooves, sliding as if by accident along his side!

Ruriska

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:30 am
He gulped, felt her press against his side and instinctively stepped backwards, nearly falling off the root like the hapless fool he was. He needed some space before he ended up face first in the mud.

"Are you thirsty, dearest?" The words rushed out, trying to offer them a different focus.

Starrydance

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces