[FIN] Hello Mister Bossman....Sir. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:46 pm
Zacharie smoothed down his uniform top, ran a hand through his hair, cleared his throat, and approached the door.

....He then repeated the process three more times. Each time chickening out before he could bring himself to knock on the door in front of him.

"It's fine...we're the same rank." He assured himself, squaring his shoulders and taking a deep breath. "Yes, but he's also much more experienced and a lot scarier." He started pacing. This wouldn't be nearly as terrifying if what he wasn't about to ask wouldn't possibly get him in trouble. He could do this though!

He couldn't.
He could!
He couldn't.
It was for Faleen!

The purple-haired Agent practically threw himself at the door and knocked sharply twice before he could talk himself out of it. "Agent Bishop? Could I talk to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:03 pm
Agent Bishop had been working on some paperwork, slipping into the quiet of the room, and the momentum of his research. Not much else existed outside of his thoughts, until a sharp knocking on his door snapped him out of his work, causing him to almost jump by the abruptness of the noise.
He had missed what the voice was saying, but he gathered that there was a person on the other side of his office.
"Come in!" Bishop announced, figuring that whatever they said they can either repeat once they stepped inside, or it wasn't that important.

He blinked when he recognized the young man who stepped in however, Though the last time he had seen him, he was wearing a Grunt Uniform.
"Agent Zacharie." Bishop noted, standing up from his desk, moving his hands to his side and walking around to address the Agent. "What bring you to my office Agent?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:21 pm
Zacharie nodded his head in greeting, his hands curling into anxious fists at his sides. "Well you see," He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, looking anywhere but the other Agent. "...What happened was...." He made a jerky, unsure motion with his hand.

"I met with Faleen at a park in Camphoreon, I told her that she wasn't acting like Faleen and to drop the act, I then offered my help and she told me that if I could get the information on the Rotom experiment she would tell me everything so now I've got to get this information but I don't want to steal it because what if she does something terrible with it, I'm no good with thinking that far ahead about technology I have no idea about. She also gave me this thing so she could find me when I got the information."

It just sort of...exploded out of him.
He felt much better though. Keeping secrets couldn't possibly be healthy for anyone, ever.

"I...I put the device in this jar though...I was worried maybe it would...crawl away and steal something or be able to hear me." He tugged a small jar from the pouch on his thigh holster and held it out for the older man to take.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:02 pm
Bishop stared at Zacharie who had laundered into his explanation, at least now he was able to keep up with but it was clear that what he was hearing was not what he was expecting to hear.

The Agent opened his mouth, paused, closed it and furrowed his brow. Reaching out he took the jar that Zacharie had pulled out of his pocket.
"... She wants you to bring her more information?" He spoke to clarify.
Again he frowned and held a hand up "Okay slow down. she said she would tell you everything? what exactly does that mean? Like why she defected?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:16 pm
"She made an implication that Faleen wasn't in control of her actions...she wouldn't confirm or deny it but said that if I brought her the specs for the Rotom experiment that she would tell me everything." Zacharie let out with on a sigh before beginning to pace. "I can only assume that why she defected would be a part of it, what her plans are, where the Rotom is..." He paused, shrugged, and then went back to pacing. "I didn't ask for specific details because I was worried that she would retract her offer. I told her that my goal was to bring Faleen home." The Agent came to a stop and gave Bishop a long look. "...And that is my purpose...I intend to bring her home...safely, if at all possible."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:43 pm
Not in control of her own actions? Bishop could tell by the look on Zacharie's face that he believed what he heard, and from he read about Zacharie, he knew the Agent was not the kind to believe in nonsense and do things with out a proper cause.
Over the month he had read so much about Agent Faleen, He knew her schedule, he knew her history with in Rocket, her service record, the things she had accomplished, the people she worked with and what they thought of her.
It was difficult to think that the same person he had read up about was not one of the biggest dangers for the security of Team Rocket.
SOMETHING wasn't adding up, none of this made sense, so something told him to dismiss Zacharie's claims would be a mistake. If something could be answered to clear up this dead end, then maybe they could be one step further to solving this.

Bishop frowned with a Thoughtful furrow to his brow at Zacharie, turning to walk back over at his desk where he let his gaze linger on the paperwork on top.
"... I don't know how wise it is to give Faleen more of Team Rocket's information, especially if we don't know what she wants to do with it..." He looked back at Zacharie "But i'm not going to lie... we're at a dead end, We don't know anything about why this happened, let alone what to do about it... Do you really thing you can get close to her?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:53 pm
If Bishop didn't give him the permission...what could he do?
What would he be willing to do?

Zacharie wasn't sure but he knew, he knew that he could figure it out. If he could just learn what had really happened to Faleen then he could come up with a solution. That was what he did; he solved problems. He helped people. "I really think I can." He said with conviction, squaring his shoulders and drawing himself to his full height. "The way things are going right now...we're not doing anything. I have a chance to help, I want to help fix things and bring her home...please let me try." He murmured the last part quietly, his gaze dropping back to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:05 pm
Agent Bishop stood over his desk, thinking in silence for a long time before making his way back over to Zacharie.
"Agent, you came to me with this and I appreciate your trust and honesty for this organization. Against my better judgment, I don't think we have many options left to us." He lifted the jar back up and handed it to Zacharie. "If you report back to me with any information she gives you, i'll supply you what you need... is that a deal?"
He paused looking at Zacharie very seriously "You need to understand... if this is Agent Faleen acting on her own free will, we need to find a way to stop her in any means possible... if this isn't Faleen in some kind of danger, we will of course do what we can to try and bring her back... but the safety of this organization has to take priority, and if it reaches a point where we have to make a choose between her and the Team...." He paused, allowing the implication to finish his sentence for him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:22 pm
Zacharie gave a small, weak smile as he clutched the jar to his chest, his shoulders hunching as he let some of the tension bleed from his posture. "Yes...Yes, of course." It would be much, much easier and safer to do this if he could have someone else backing him up. He would do this on his own if he had to...but it was incredibly relieving to know that the didn't have to shoulder all of this by himself. "I..." He held Bishop's stare for a moment before looking at the device inside the jar, a sad, distant look crossing his features. "I understand." He said solemnly before raising his gaze again and giving the older man a firm nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:33 pm
Bishop by no means seemed like the comforting type. He was a tall standing man, with a hard gaze, stern sharp face and well dressed slicked back black hair. he had a graveled sort of monotone to his voice that showed little influx of any sort of emotion.
So it was odd, out of place when he reached out to put a hand on Zacharie's shoulder, clearly trying to be a sign of comfort, or encouragement.
"From my research, it would be a hit to Team Rocket to lose an Agent like her. We'll do everything in our power."

He lowered his hand almost as quickly as he had placed it up there, clearing his throat and folding his arms behind his back.
"Likewise, we would be all the worse to lose an Agent like you, I don't think I need to tell you about the risks."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:42 pm
There were very few people that touched him on a regular basis. Jerome, Andre, Louis, Izaya, he didn't particularly like being touched...but he wouldn't lie and say that the hand on his shoulder didn't help him feel a little better. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as the Agent gave another nod and tucked the jar back into his pouch. "I understand the risks." At least, he was fairly certain that he did. "I still have a lot of experiments to finish and people to keep safe, so I don't plan on doing anything too reckless." He assured the older man, his smile growing just a bit. "I...well, thank you." The young Agent cleared his throat as well and turned his head a bit to hide the slight flush that rose to his cheeks. "For listening and trusting me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:50 pm
"Hm..." Bishop grunted, lifting his head and his gaze up past Zacharie toward the far wall before turning to walk back to his desk "Its surprising how many people you can't really trust here. especially my line of work." He explained, reaching down onto his desk to flip though the paperwork "Internal investigations shows you the rotten undersides of our criminal personnel."

Eventually he returned from one of his drawers holding a file folder. "I'm glad I finally feel like I can trust someone I didn't personally review and hire."
He handed Zacharie the folder.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Taking the file, Zacharie flipped it open to peer at its contents. He didn't know why he was surprised to find the specs just...there. So easily obtained and resting between his hands, it was almost scary how easy this had been. There had to be some kind of catch, but no. Bishop only wanted him to check in, that was easy. He could do that. "I'm glad to hear that you feel that way." He said earnestly, snapping the file closed and holding it securely to prevent any papers from slipping loose. "I will continue to work hard and keep that trust, Sir....Mister Bishop...Agent Bishop." He resisted the urge to smack himself in the face with the files and only just succeeded in doing so. "But...well, yes. I'll do my best."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:12 pm
"We're the same rank now Agent Zacahrie, no need for formalities." Bishop pointed out as he took his seat back at his desk. "you don't get to Agent rank for no reason. just carry on how you have been."

Trust in an Agent didn't come from nothing, had Zacharie still been a grunt, there is no way that Agent Bishop would have trusted something like this in his hands. but the organization appointed him rank of Agent, and that wasn't an easy feat.

"I'll document that little item she gave you too, maybe the tech department will recognize it." He shifted through his files, as if he already had an idea on what it was.
"Was there anything else you needed?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:21 pm
Zacharie flushed to the tips of his ears, "I know that but...well, I'll keep working hard regardless." He nodded, shifted awkwardly, and then started backing up towards the door. "But I will keep that in mind, Agent Bishop." He should check in with his pokemon and Jerome before planning when he should meet with Faleen again. "No, that was all. Thank you for your time."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff