Welcome to Gaia! ::

KHFF: A Light Within The Darkness (Open and Accepting)

Back to Guilds

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy School RP 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, School RP, Light, Darkness 

Reply Academy of Light
Medical Wing Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 pm
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Light Arrow Fires off a arrow of light
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies
Vine Trap Vines wrap around targets
Terra Shield Creates a shield of Earth Energy

Helia managed to open his eyes a little, being blinded by the bright lights. 'Why must it be so bright in here? All I want to do is hold Lizzy's hand. Am I really feeling something for her? No. That can't be it at all. It would be impossible for me to get close to anyone. I can't do that again.' He winced a little, feeling another quick chill flow through his body. 'There has got to be a way to stop this.'

I can feel a darkness within me

Weaknesses Hand to hand combat, Friends and Family, Dark Magic

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Valentine
Daughter of Vincent Valentine

Lizzy was sitting next to him, holding his hand. His skin felt cold to the touch. She saw him stir. She stood up, still holding his hand. "Helia. Are you cold? Do you need more blankets?" She sat next to him on the bed, moving the blankets she had placed over him back up a little. Even with all the blankets, his hand still felt like ice. "How are you feeling?"

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:33 am
<-DEATH->

Death placed the kids down. Watching the staff rush to their aid. "I hope we are in time..." he folded his arms and moved to a corner, keeping himself out of the way. He thought about everything and anyone who could be involved. "I don't know who can heal, probably the original caster if it's a spell."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 am
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing
Lunar Dragon Creates a dragon that can be used for transport or to attack enemies

Helia gripped Lizzy's hand even tighter, doing his best to stay warm. "Icy." He winced a little and gripped the blankets with his other hand. 'Original caster. We don't even know who cast the spell in the first place. And something tells me that whoever did, isn't going to undo it. This doesn't help me at all.'

The voice laughed and appeared behind Helia, remaining hidden in the shadows within Helia's mind. 'So pathetic. You're becoming weaker and I'm growing stronger. I will be free very soon and you will cease to exist. I'm going to enjoy taking over your body.'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

Lizzy held his hand tighter. "I'm right here. I'm not gonna leave your side." She reached over and pulled another blanket on him. She wondered if this would work at all. She looked over to Death. "How can we be sure the original caster would lift this, let alone who casted it? You seem like you know something Death, and if you have anything, it would be nice to know." She glanced back to Helia. "I want to help him, but...right now, I feel like I failed."

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:42 pm
<-DEATH->

Death shook his head. "I don't know anything without knowing what happened fully.i don't know what is happening to him, I know much ancient wisdoms and techniques. I know spells, talismins and herbs. But I don't understand with plain fully and don't understand its inhabitants." He placed a hand on Izzy. "He is alive. And as long he breaths, that is a win."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:52 pm
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia looked to Lizzy, doing his best to relax. "I....c-can...h-hear...him." He wasn't sure what to do at that point. The cold made him weaker and the voice become stronger. How could he handle both at the same time? All he could do was hope that someone would figure out what to do. If the cold was gone, he could suppress the voice for a short while. "Y-you haven't.....f-failed..."

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image

Lizzy didn't want to cry. Not now, but she still felt like she failed. She didn't want to leave him, but she really needed to just go an cry. "Just keep fighting. I...I think I might have something in my room that will help warm you up." She smiled at him. "I'll be quick. You think you can hold on for 5 minutes?" She picked up her cloak with her free hand. She didn't want to leave him, but she needed to cry. Her cloak was the fastest traveling method. "I promise I will be back." She leaned over and kissed Helia's forehead.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:44 am
<-DEATH->

Death remained in the corner, watching the display of love go on. "Tread carefully my dear." He moved to be by the boy. "Still cold lad?" Squatting down to be beside the boy. "What all are you feeling boy?"

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:56 pm
lady black lycan
ghost_rios

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia nodded and smiled a little. "I'm glad that I met you Lizzy." He winced a little and closed his eyes. It wasn't as if he wanted her to leave. Something in his heart told him that she needed a little time to herself. "Do what you have to." He then turned to Death and sighed a little. "I'm not sure how to explain it. Everything was fine and then there was this sharp pain. I know that it's not this voice that's causing it. There's a strange chill, but it's not normal. Something tells me that it was caused by a Deimos."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Lizzy smiled and placed her cloak on. "I'll be back. I promise." Lizzy walked out the door and willed her cloak to take her back to her room. ~Exit to Loving Heart Room~

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

Ghost_Rios
Vice Captain

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:58 pm
<-DEATH->

Death waved his hand and muttered something. His hand glowing a faint purple before the girl left. He looked down to the boy. "Tell me what is going Child." Grabbing the other bed and sitting down. "I want to know everything."

RosellaStarr

Lady Black Lycan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 pm
ghost_rios
lady black lycan

Who I am doesn't matter

Lure Breaker
Dragon Blade

Healing

Helia watched as Lizzy left before turning his attention back to Death. "I'm not really sure. It's almost like my heart is growing colder. Actually, I can feel it through my entire body. Sorry I can't be of anymore help." He winced in pain and curled up even more. 'Someone has to know what to do. It doesn't matter if I can't really explain what's happening. I can barely even think right now.'

RosellaStarr
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Black Lycan
Vice Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

Lizzy was slowly able to make her way back towards the medical wing. When usually the coughing ceased, the cough persisted and brought more blood to cover her hand. Something was not right. As she neared the door, her vision was becoming blurry, she could walk no more. "Help...me....." Lizzy barely spoke before falling to the floor coughing. She held her chest as it tightened. She only hoped someone heard her.

RosellaStarr

Ghost_Rios

Academy of Light

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas