[PRP] So we meet again Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:48 pm
Zacharie eyed the little device cradled in the palm of his hand with a sort a weary hopefulness. "Well...here we go." He murmured to himself before taking a deep breath and activating the little bit of metal and wires. There was nothing to do but wait for Faleen to show up. He had chosen another park, far enough away from the first one they'd met at but within a reasonable distance so she wouldn't have to travel too far to reach him if she had lived nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:06 pm
Calculating the time that it would take to get back to the base, and then return with some time, give or take, to accomplish the task she had given him; Faleen made sure that she was prepped to go as soon as she got the alert from her micro bot.
It happened a bit later then she had initially calculated, but it happened none the less.
A blip on the metal cuff alerted her of the activated bot, and a few seconds of typing into an exposed panel of the cuff gave her the coordinates she would need.

"Oh perfect~" She cooed, pushing herself up off of the sofa. "Looks like he actually came back."
Hopefully with the information she had requested with him.

Froakie hopped along with Faleen as she made her way briskly through the streets of the city, pausing at the entrance of the park to gather her bearings and scan for any sight of the purple haired boy.
It wasn't a bad idea to look out for any other traps that might be set... though she doubted that Team Rocket would be that stupid.

It wouldn't be too hard to find Zacharie, and she would make so secret of her approach "I'm actually really excited that you're back!" she exclaimed, folding her arms behind her back.
The micro bot flying away from Zacharie to rejoin Faleen somewhat metallic coat.
"Did you get what I asked for?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:22 pm
The agent nodded his head in greeting, "Hello again." He let the micro bot fly from his hand before clasping his hands behind his back as well. "I got the files as you requested." He confirmed, though his eyes narrowed as he looked the other over. "Though I'd like to go over our terms of agreement once more before handing them over." He couldn't be tricked, not with this classified information. "I give you the files on the Rotom project and in exchange you tell everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 pm
Faleen tilted her chin up a little to study the other Rocket carefully, seeing to consider her words for a moment "I'll tell you pretty much anything you want, BUT I won't tell you details that will affect my current safety, mostly to do with the term's I've set up with Team Rocket and basically how to beat me. other then that yeah, I'll tell you."

With that she held her hand out "I am going to want to make sure that the information is all there though."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:49 pm
Drawing his bag around his body, Zacharie tugged a manila folder from its depths. "I'll give you half." He bargained, holding the folder up for the other to see. "In good faith, then you give me some information, I'll give you the rest of the files, and then you give me the rest of the information." He cocked his head slightly. "I hope you can understand my hesitance in this matter."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 pm
Faleen folded her arms across her chest, a light smile playing on her lips as she let her head bob to the side. "Yeah okay, I don't have a problem with that." came her reassurance.
"I think I would be more suspicious if you weren't more hesitant." She held her hand out to take the file that was handed to him, with a single hand she flipped it and held it open with her fingers splayed, and glanced over the information that was presented to her.

"... Hm, color me impressed. But I'm curious, did you end up having to steal this? Or do the higher ups know I'm getting this information?"
She slipped the file closed after a thorough reading and held it up to her forehead.
"I suppose it would be worth knowing whats going on it you manage to convince them. leading to of course to: what would you like to know first?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:36 pm
Zacharie smiled lightly, watching the other flip through the documents with interest. He'd read through them himself before coming and while there was much that he couldn't fully understand, he thought he had the gist of what the department had been trying to do. "I thought to take it, to be honest." He admitted. "After some thought though, I decided that being honest was the best approach. Agent Bishop is aware that you are receiving the files. I informed him of my desire to find out the truth and bring Faleen back." He unclasped his hands so he could smooth his shirt down. "Which, I suppose, leads to my most pressing query. What has happened to Faleen? You're aware that I don't believe that the person I'm talking to is Faleen. You may be her physically but you are not mentally."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm
"I get the impression sneaking around behind Team Rocket's back may not be the best idea." she admitted, "You're smart. I'm impressed that they were willing to give up this information in the hopes of... as you claim- " She held her hands up to give air quotes, the folder tucked into her armpit "Bring Faleen back."

She paused after the quotations, lifting a corner of her mouth in a moment of consideration. She guessed it was kind of time to drop the act, she did make a promise to this kid after all. "Alright well, part of my part of the bargain: You're hit it on the head kid, Who is speaking to you right now, is not Faleen." She lifted a hand to her chest "This body is 100% the Agent you knew, but me? I'm not even close. As for what happened to her... hm... I don't know, I have a strong reason to believe that she's in here somewhere though, it that gives you any hope."

She held the folder up so that he could see it "Did you read through this?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 pm
"I try my best." He said humbly with a slight inclination of his head. The agent listened quietly to what the other was saying, his sharp gaze never leaving the others face. Hell, he didn't even blink until the woman motioned to the folder in her hand. "I did." He nodded, a sense of smugness welling up inside of him. He knew that had been the case. Izaya had felt the same and now he could go back to the base and inform the older man of his findings. He also felt a urge wave of relief. Faleen hadn't been in the right state of mind when defecting. It would be tough...but there was a glimmer of hope if he could just make this work. "I don't know much about much about technology...but from the what I could gather from the notes the biology labs took they were trying to...raise the power output of the Rotom?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:32 pm
"Yeah its a bunch of techno babble, genetics and power and blah blah blah. See that's why I needed all this stuff to see what exactly they were doing."
She folded her arms again and looked down at the Froakie next to her who's gaze had fallen to the ground, his posture stiff as he listened.
"If things go well, then with this information..." She eyed Zacharie "All of the information, then there may be a chance of returning Faleen to you."

She held her hand out again "That's all you get for now. Give me the rest of the information and I'll tell you whatever detail you want to know about whats going on."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 pm
Zacharie pulled the other folder out, took the papers from it, and handed them to the other. "So now that you've admitted to being Faleen only in body, what should I call you?" He asked curiously. "If there is even a small chance that these files can help bring Faleen back then I will offer my full knowledge with aiding you in the endeavor." It was obvious that he meant it, he made no effort to hide the edge of desperation in his tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:37 pm
A toothy grin spread over the Agent's lips as she took the remaining papers, thumbing through the sheets to satisfy her curiosity that everything was there.
Ah perfect- it seemed she had everything she needed here... at least she hoped so.
flipping one of the pages out of order and placing it on top, Faleen looked back up to Zacharie, with a slight tilt of her head, giving his a thoughtful look. "... You're a scientist too... you know more about biology... You know, since you're offering, I think that maybe I could use your help. If its something Team Rocket isn't so prickly about."

She flashed him another cheeky grin, "As long as we're working together I guess you can call me anything you like! I have to admit, the name Faleen just sounds nice, you can keep calling me that. Though going by a human name has been SUPER strange."
With a flourish of her hands Faleen turned the papers she had, holding the page she had placed on top so that Zacharie could see it. Show him a full page of a Rotom, with notes covering the image.
"My real name is Rotom." She followed with a snicker. "You can call me that too if you want."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:07 am
"Yes..." It was weird to be called a scientist by Faleen...well, Faleen's body. Yes he was a scientist but she was just so much more experienced than him that it almost seemed like a compliment rather than a statement. "Biology, chemistry, and botany are my specialties and I think with Faleen's knowledge of technology we can figure out a way for you both to return to normal." How they were going to go about doing that he had no idea but he supposed that meant it was time to do some more extensive research on the brain.

The Agent looked at the paper when it was presented to him despite the fact that he'd read over the entire file multiple times before their meeting. "Rotom, it's nice to formally meet you." He smiled lightly as he nodded. "Now you've got all of the information I'd like for you to tell me everything you remember of the accident in the lab. After the explosion Faleen was checked over in the medical wing but nothing seemed out of place. I've seen her chart but I need to know the full story so I can start gathering the right equipment."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:17 pm
"Wooohh, not even a blink!" Faleen noted with a tilt of her head, once she was finished showing him the Rotom picture to go along with her big secret. the pages were returned to her side
"Hold up, you're not even surprised? You know its not actually physically possible for Ghost Pokemon to possess a human right?"
She eyed his somewhat suspiciously.
"You just accepted it? Like that? kiiiinda sketchy man..."

Faleen held a gloved hand out as if to stop him "Gatta say even Faleen would be impressed with THAT level of efficiency you're showing. But it skeeves me out! Do you not believe me and you're just trying to push forward? Either way, this wasn't how I pictures my big coming out confession, and when I've been dying to tell someone!"
She stuck her tongue out at him and crossed her arms. "Groove killer."

Next to her Froakie shifted where he was sitting, looking uncomfortable. Even he was giving the impression that he didn't know what Faleen had just said, but his frown showed he was skeptical. Faleen had been right after all, Ghost pokemon don't have the capability of possessing sentient beings... was this just another messed up game she was playing with Zacharie?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 pm
Zacharie cocked his head slightly, his gaze following the pictures as they were brought down to the Rotom's side. "Oh...should I have acted more surprised?" He asked genuinely, lifting his gaze to give the other a curious look. "Well now that I get that information from a ghost pokemon itself I suppose the next time it happens I will be more surprised." He shrugged lightly, not entirely sure what his response had to do with anything. "There had been no recorded cases of ghost pokemon being able to possess a human but until the last couple of years there hadn't been any recorded cases of humans being able to communicate with pokemon so...I like to keep an open mind." A soft sigh slipped past his lips and he crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't act at all like Faleen, her medical charts did not suggest that she suffered a blow to the head that could trigger a personality disorder, and Izaya reported that when you tried to kill him you fought with yourself. As if you did not have full control of your own actions. If you tell me that you are a Rotom that has come to possess Faleen's body due to the accident that occurred in the labs I am not going to brush the idea aside until I have sufficient proof that says otherwise."

The Agent took a deep breath and released the tension that he hadn't noticed he'd been holding on to. "I didn't mean to ruin your fun but Faleen is my friend and I would very much like to get this all sorted out so that I may bring her home. If it turns out that you are, in fact, a Rotom trapped inside her body and not just a personality brought upon by a stress induced meltdown then that will simply make things easier on my end."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff