Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Blessing] Vision of Joy [ Pith & Giveforward & TigerLily ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:22 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pith was extremely nervous and couldn't keep his heart still as he found out one evening that Tiger Lily, whom he thinks is such a fluffy sweet smelling gal, and the one he had been courting for weeks, was actually pregnant and about to give birth! He remembered her silly babbling about how much she liked him and fawned over him (not knowing that she liked him only because some of his features resembles her own father's ) and thus boosted his ego some more.

He traveled for a long distance in search of these rumoured legendaries that would bless litters which wields amazing results. Nevertheless, he will never hesitate to stop and eat some wild flowers along the way. His nose is a veteran at picking of scents of almost all of the things he liked.

It was a nice day, but a day too hot without clouds. The buck wandered into the shadows to take a small break. Sweating could turn anyone off, he believed, and he quietly wedged himself in the tall grass as a semi wet tongue rolled out of his mouth. He laid there panting like a dog to keep himself cool.

Thoughts brooded in his mind. Was it even normal for the male to seek out such a powerful being? Or would it be more meaningful if the doe came instead? The first time father just shook his head. Doesn't matter now, it's not like Tiger Lily could keep up the pace with him anyway. He would be extremely worried if she got preyed upon instead being out with him.

anemosagkelos owo <3
tyvm <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 pm
FrostyPeaches

Excitement had sparked within her even before she awoke. It was a familiar feeling, that burst of expectations--whether it was her own or those in need, she hadn't quite figured out. Nonetheless she was beyond happy to be needed once again. She had pressed kisses to the cheeks of her (now grown) children and then, as a songbird, she had hopped into the wind's embrace.

The buck was quite right about the heat--the summer was beginning to make the atmosphere humid resulting in a mugginess that draped heavy over fur--and that was how she found him.

Dipping into the shade, she landed on the tall grass. It bent under her slight weight and her feathers ruffled as she descended, bright green eyes staring where the kin's ribcage would have been. Well that wouldn't do, she thought, squeaking in protest. And then, she was a mare once again.

"Hello!" she chirped, although in this form there were words that kin could understand. (Bird language was hard and strange.) "It'll be so nice when fall breezes in with a cooler wind, won't it?" She did not pant but she longed to bathed herself in a cool spring. Perhaps after. This was much more important than that.  

anemosagkelos

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Staying in the shade somewhat helped but he couldn't stop longing for rain to come sooner. His tongue flopped as he exhaled.

He thought he saw something small rustle in the tall grass from the corner of his eyes, like a bird or a flox, but when a tall figure rose out from within, he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or awake. It was not until she spoke to him first. Her voice was music to his ears. Sliding his tongue back inside his mouth, he gave her a smile. His own nose testing his own smell. A tiny bit stinky but faint enough that no one would notice unless he was inside the other kin's comfort zone...

Slowly, he rose up not to alarm the mare, and greeted her back. "My, how lovely you look today." Not a single sweat drop on you, at all too.

His tail swished to and fro as he took two small steps forward. "A cool breeze or a heavy downpour would be appropriate right now." His eyes never once left her. If he didn't know that Tiger Lily was pregnant, he'd be all over this stranger in front of him in a heartbeat. "Going anywhere in particular?"

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 pm
FrostyPeaches
She chuckled, sweetly, "Here, to see you!" The reply was simple--her mind flitting right past his compliment for she was focused on helping him. And even if she hadn't been, she likely wouldn't have thought much of it. She was herself and she looked as she did, it hadn't been a thought when she'd taken on Final Rest's blindness nor when it ended. Thus it was a phrase that held little meaning to her. (Really it was a miracle she wasn't a mother twenty time over instead of only twice and only once biologically.)

"Oh goodness, a downpour would be nice. It'd take me longer to fly of course but it's so hot. It's no wonder the children were talking about a swim," she admitted, feeling a mite sheepish for not having tagged along with them first. Heat really was a trial and she was glad that it wasn't she who was expecting children. Although she supposed she was, expecting children to bless however was very different from carrying them. This poor acha's mate. "I hope your beloved is nice and cool. Is she bedded down in a cave, perchance?"  

anemosagkelos

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:29 pm

He felt his own pretty face began to blush as he heard her say that she came to see him. "You.. You are such a sweetheart.. Coming all this way in the scorching heat to see me." The acha rubbed his front leg against the standing one.

Thank goodness Tiger Lily is not here seeing me kiss up to this pretty lady...

Slowly, he lowered his head and clipped a fresh flower from the earth with his teeth. "How about a pretty flower for a pretty doe like you?" he asked and placed it by her hooves.

"A downpour really would do right now. A swim i would enjoy too." He honestly couldn't wait for rain to wash him. The weather was icky hot with barely any winds to cool him down.

And at the mention of his beloved, he remembered the fluffy sweet smelling gal. "She is hidden away from predators. I couldn't find a cave for her to seek shelter in but..." he went on, "...but i hid her in a thicket. She's beautiful even when pregnant. Perhaps, you may spare some of your precious time to go meet her, with me? I'm due to check up on her right around....now.."

anemosagkelos
Kaluna Skunk
hi hi, feel free to jump in whenever (:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:41 pm
FrostyPeaches
Kaluna Skunk
The comment that she'd have done the same for anyone was cut off as he presented her with a flower, "Oh, how thoughtful!" Delighted, she picked up the flower and then carefully stilled. A see-through songbird appeared next to the mare, its beak taking the flower from the mare's teeth before sliding it (rather haphazardly) into the elegant mane of hair of the Legendary.

"I'm sure a respite will come soon. Until then, I would adore to meet your beloved." A wide grin settled on her face as she trotted to stand beside him; she would let him lead.  

anemosagkelos

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:00 am
anemosagkelos
FrostyPeaches

It was far too hot today for Tiger Lily to relax. She paced nervously around the quiet little clearing Pith had found for her to rest in. She had eaten all the nearby berries, sang every song she knew, spent a good deal of time grooming her tail, and still Pith had not yet returned. She tried to focus in on the sounds of the forest to distract her from the heat but it was no use. "Being a mother is already so demanding, you always have to think about more than yourself, I can feel the little ones protesting my walking with their tiny kicks." Despite her restlessness, she finally forced herself to lay down and try to rest.

She had so many fears, wonders, and hopes about how she would do as a mother, and who her children might become, her head was spinning. But then she thought of Pith, who had worked so hard to care for her already, and who had shown such excitement when he found out she was pregnant. "I'm certain he will be a good father, I just wonder about him sometimes with all this silly 'legendary kin' nonsense he goes on about, but I suppose it just shoes how much he cares about this." She chuckled softly to herself, " I just hope he comes back from his little adventure soon, I'm getting bored and hungry....and UGH, this heat is killing me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm

He could not help but blush as she kept the gift instead of eating it. He found it strange that this kin did not want to eat it but treasured it instead. But everything about that doe just looked so beautiful that he kept his mouth shut. Maybe this one does not like to eat flowers, he thought.

"Gosh even the birds adore you," he complimented, and blushed again as she decided to follow him to where TigerLily was kept hidden. "Finding her is like finding another set of these antlers," he went on, "they move about like this." and he showed her how they wobbled and glide through the tall grass as he walked in front of the Legendary. "She's not far away, I can probably smell her once we're close."

Because of the distraction from trying to find a Legendary and food, but having found a pretty moth kin instead, Pith had already forgotten to bring back something edible along with him. He kept making quick short glances back at Giveforward every now and then as he leaded the way.

anemosagkelos
Kaluna Skunk

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:21 pm
FrostyPeaches
Kaluna Skunk
"You have very pretty antlers," the mare complimented as she followed along. She'd been a bit struck on the idea that birds adored her--it hadn't quite occurred to her to explain that the songbird was also her but then perhaps there were others about that she hadn't seen. Either way, he might have had a point. Birds were far more amiable to sweet words than most creatures. It helped that she was one, sometimes, she supposed. "I'm sure the birds would enjoy using them as a perch, if you were to offer," she thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:31 pm

"Oh shucks," the buck fidgeted and blushed a while as he kept walking along a trail of pebbles and mud. "Birds do like to perch onto these, I don't mind, though, since I don't eat birds. The songs they tweet are quite nice to hear while waking up or about to fall asleep."

Pith gradually raised his nose into the sky, sniffing, as he picked up a familiar scent. "Oh she's nearby. This way," he whispered, and motioned at the pretty doe with his flowery antlers into the area where the bushes grew thick and dark green.

His heartbeats thumped a little faster as his nervous 'father to be' tingles came back to him once again. "Pssst. Tiger Lily, I am back," he whispered some more as he pushed himself through the bushes, kicking his hind legs to push through the thick growth.

anemosagkelos
Kaluna Skunk

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:06 pm
FrostyPeaches

anemosagkelos

Tiger Lily leapt up in joy as soon as she heard Pith's voice. She was so relieved to see him. Then she saw the silhouette of someone else behind him and her heart skipped a beat as she wondered if this could possibly be one of those legendary kin she had heard stories about. "No....there's no way, those are just myths...don't be silly" she thought. Yet, in spite of her skeptical mind she found herself still hoping it was true, she was so worried about being a mother.

"You're back! Who is your friend?" she asked as she waddled over to greet Pith.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:04 pm
Kaluna Skunk
FrostyPeaches
"Hello, Tiger Lily! I am Giveforward, one of the Motherfather's Legendary mares," the mare skipped forward to cheerily meet the soon-to-be-mother, rather than wait for Pith to do so. And then, rather than intrude anymore, she waited.  

anemosagkelos

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:43 pm

"My dear, my precious! Don't jump around too much. Your tummy!" he shouted in panic as he followed after Giveforward to greet the doe. "Are you okayy???" he asked, eyeing the bulging belly of hers.

"And don't be silly? Am I being silly?" He was wondering what TigerLily was trying to say. It didn't make any sense...

When Pith heard the pretty mare's introduction, the beautiful mare he took along with him to see the pregnant doe was actually a legendary, a real legendary, and a very kind one too, he sort of stopped moving in disbelief! What are the odds of running into one without knowing that she was one of them?

"Ahhhhhh!" he screamed out in embarrassment, "forgive me, all mighty one," bowing his head down low at Giveforward, "where are my manners. I am Pith. The soon father to be." and soon he laid down on the ground and rolled over, exposing his belly.

"Forgive me, i didn't know," he whispered to the 'meti. "And that's TigerLily, she's about to give birth soon."

anemosagkelos
Kaluna Skunk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 am
FrostyPeaches

anemosagkelos

(((OOC: Whoops sorry! This is my first blessing and I guess I was confused, I thought it was assumed that your kin was searching for a legendary kin, but I realize now that Pith just stumbled on her by chance. Also the stuff in italics was intended to be TigerLily's thoughts, not said outloud, I will use another color too now to make that more clear sorry!)))

Tiger Lily tried to hide her dumbstruck expression in response to Giveforward's introduction. She was so embarrassed that she had doubted the existence of such kin and wasn't sure how to react. She was such a logical, rational sort and this put a whole lot of her beliefs into question. But she pushed all those thoughts aside because this meant that maybe she put some of her maternal anxiety to rest! She tried to follow Pith's lead but since she obviously couldn't expose her belly like him without great struggle she simply bowed her head in respect "I-I am so honored to meet you, I am Tiger Lily"she stammered, unsure of what to say. She had so many questions but wasn't sure which were okay to ask.  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:27 pm
Kaluna Skunk
FrostyPeaches
Giveforward bit her lip at the acha male's behavior. It was nice to be doted on but the doe wasn't going to break. The thought of speaking was quashed however when her words seemed to sink into the couple's minds.

Wide-eyed, she began to shake her head, "Oh, no, you needn't do that!" She wasn't a predator, they needed show submission to her! She bent down, nudging at Pith, in hopes of making him stand upright before moving to pressed her nose beneath the doe's chin. What silly kin to bow to her.

"It's very nice to meet both of you. You needn't act like I am something else. I'm a kin, just like the both of you, you know! And I came to help; I like to help, as often as I can." That said, she took a breath, "Now, what troubles can I soothe?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff