Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP Anyone? (Looking for people to RP with.) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:24 pm
Looking for male RP'ers who wouldn't mind time skipping over the 'steamy' parts of the RP. Let's be honest here, that stuff shouldn't even be on Gaia, but to each your own. I'm willing to do Romance, but I ONLY play girls, and I DON'T do Yuri! I also play kids and pets if you prefer not to do Romance. Just tell me the species of pet or race of the child, and I'll do my very best to portray what you'd like. I play any kind of animal, from domestic to wild animals. Kids are 0 - 12 years old. After that they are considered adults and teenagers. I'm semi literate but I have Aspergers (Autism) so I tend to get tired of things easily if they get too boring after a certain point. Please someone respond to this. I really want to RP. Also No One Liners Please! I understand writer's block but come on! No one in their right mind can work with a one liner, and no Text talk please unless it is a text on the character's phone. That is the only time it will be acceptable!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:39 pm
I'll roleplay. I just absolutely despise making 'pretty profile outlines' but not because I don't understand the significance it has, just that I no longer possess the outlines I had before and don't plan on making any.

I guess that also means I haven't roleplayed in forever as well. I'm a little rusty too, but experienced. I have my faults to this day. I tend to rush the romance between characters, mostly because I get too eager to watch my character and someone else's romance develope. It's a double edge sword. If you find yourself feeling rushed in terms of the development feel free to tell me. If you decide you want to do this with me.

As mentioned before, I understand and actually agree with the purpose of a pretty profile. It aids tremendously on a persons creative thought process by disabling writers block, maybe seeing that certain picture can help both writers of a 1x1 remember the core of what they want to do but if that's the case for you then I need you to make it for me.  

Maagas

Maagas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:48 pm
Carbine The Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm
Maagas

Sorry I was unaware anyone replied until now. You don't have to make a pretty post. I don't sometimes when I want a break. What kind of RP would you like? I'm wanting to use a character I haven't used in a while. She's a small child so maybe we can do something like a childhood friends fall in love kind of RP?? Here's her picture:

Caprice  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Maagas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:25 am
Carbine The Demon

Okay, I can work with that. What kind of setting are you interested with? I was thinking, because your character is a demi-human, we can live in a world devided in half. Demi-humans and humans. Where my character happens to sneak into your side of the world to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:17 am
Maagas
Carbine The Demon

Okay, I can work with that. What kind of setting are you interested with? I was thinking, because your character is a demi-human, we can live in a world devided in half. Demi-humans and humans. Where my character happens to sneak into your side of the world to meet you.

That works for me. Would you mind making it once you get online? I'm out and about right now with my grandma. We're at the Kia dealer where we live, getting her car tuned up and inspected for the year.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am
If you are still down to rp, I'll do one. you are going to have to forgive me though. I haven't done one in a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:15 am
captain gemi
If you are still down to rp, I'll do one. you are going to have to forgive me though. I haven't done one in a long time.

That's fine! I'm always up for an RP. What kind did you have in mind?  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 pm
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Well it is your tread. I am up for anything really.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 pm
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Well I've really been wanting to do a Pokemon and Trainer RP. I CALL POKEMON. That is if you agree.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:14 pm
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Well I've really been wanting to do a Pokemon and Trainer RP. I CALL POKEMON. That is if you agree.

Two trainers? or one trainer and its Pokemon? Will the pokemon be a gijinka? Either way I am cool with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 pm
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

Two trainers? or one trainer and its Pokemon? Will the pokemon be a gijinka? Either way I am cool with it.

The pokemon will be a regular Pokemon. You'll be the trainer. How far are you in the series? I'm all the way up to sun and moon.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

captain gemi

Mythical Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:24 pm
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

The pokemon will be a regular Pokemon. You'll be the trainer. How far are you in the series? I'm all the way up to sun and moon.

I stopped at X and Y. Alight. do want to tread it or Pm it. I am good both ways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:26 pm
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi
Carbine The Demon
captain gemi

I stopped at X and Y. Alight. do want to tread it or Pm it. I am good both ways.

Thread please. I'm no good with PM's since I forget them easily. Also what pokemon would you like? It can be from any series that you're up to date on. I'm thinking Fennekin, but it's up to you really.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers