Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Magical Journey (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image
This RP is between Guenivere ORion and Carbine The Demon! Do not post if you are one of the two please! Thank you!

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:37 pm
Carbine The Demon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lord Miyoshi Katusma

Miyoshi walked down the village lane carrying his Katana as he did being a full fledge kitsune was hard to deal with since some of the villages thought him a god even though he wasn't. He was extremely powerful though and skilled in with his Katana as he never found a foe to hard or difficult to manage. Either or he never had anyone to protect really either.. except those he was sworn to protect and as he made his way to the edge of the village right before the forest he felt he knew that beyond this forest deeper into the mountain he would find the source that his people needed a great protection pure and radiant that would keep them safe from harms way. He paused before entering seeing as he felt he was being watch or perhaps followed as he waited patiently for a few moments his golden eyes following the landscape,"My dear do please come out is there something you wish to ask me?", he asked the stranger.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe, a young Kitsune with the power to make illusions, was in town. She was almost seven now. She had heard rumors of someone coming to town, so she was being curious, and had been following Miyoshi for a few minutes after he entered the village. Though when he called out to her, she peeked out from behind the tree. Zoe was an Orphan, and had been since she was about two. She wanted to leave the village so that she could find a family of her own, but was too scared to go alone. "W-Where are you headed?" She asked shyly, as she came into the sunlight. She couldn't control her powers yet, but was learning all by herself. She had learned to make several illusions, of many different animals from the village. Though some of them she was still working on, she was getting the hang of them. She wanted to join Miyoshi, and maybe find a family along the way. The Orphanage here wasn't all that great in the way of looks. All of the buildings looked like they needed some kind of work, and the orphanage was no exception to this. The building was practically falling apart, but they had no money for repairs unless someone was adopted, but no one would come near the village unless they were going to raid it again.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:59 pm
Carbine The Demon

Lord Miyoshi Katusma

The great lord turned and looked upon the small child He seen she was a kitsune herself young of age perhaps 7-or 8 and very small and fragile he did have a soft spot for small children as he bent on one knee beconing for her to come forward and when she stood before him he pointed toward the mountains in the distance,"Out there is a great source that will help our people... but It may take me a long time to retrieve it...", he commented turning back to her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:15 pm
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe's curious side got the better of her and she asked "If I might ask, what is your village like? Is it full of Kitsune like us?" as she tilted her head, not wanting to seem rude, but she wanted a family so badly. She'd been at the orphanage since she was two years old. No one wanted her because of her powers. They found her illusions to be annoying, or creepy. Her tail started to wag a bit as she talked to Miyoshi, she found him to be a lot nicer than most of the people in the village. Though what would he say if he saw the scar on her left eye, which was covered by her hair. She had her hair down at the moment, as she was embarrassed about it. She didn't want anyone to know what happened to her, or why she was blind in that eye.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:37 pm
Carbine The Demon

Lord Miyoshi Katusma

Miyoshi looked over at the little girl and remarked,"Yes it is...", he told her seeing as she was a small child and without supervision which didn't feel right in its own justification,"Where are you parents child?", he asked standing up and holding her hand as he looked around,"Where are they?...". He felt himself go quiet as he seen no sign of an adult and he heard non call for a little girl of any name reality struck him pretty early as he looked down at the little girl,"You are alone arent you?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:13 pm
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe looked down sadly as he asked her if she was alone. "You could say that......In a way I am alone....All I have are my 'fakes' to keep me company.....That's what all the other kids say anyway......." She never knew what happened to her real family, but she wanted to know why she was abandoned here. She was the only orphan here, she had no friends to play with, except for her illusions, which was why other kids called her names from a very young age. To her it was normal for her to see her 'fakes' as everyone called them. She couldn't help what she created, though they too disappeared when she became upset in any kind of way. Though there was one that would come to her in those times. It was some kind of fox or wolf hybrid, but no one else could see her except for Zoe. Whatever this thing was, it was Zoe's friend as far as Zoe knew and was always there for her, whenever Zoe needed someone to turn to.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 pm
Carbine The Demon

Lord Miyoshi Katusma

Miyoshi looked down at her taking pity on her. He wasn't sure what a fake was but maybe she had disagreeable caregivers or something. He wasn't sure he told her patting her head,"I fear.. you can't stay here by yourself.. and since fortune brought us together it is now my duty to care for you...", he remarked noting that it was going to be hard to retrieve the power now, sighing he tells her,"Come along we shall return to my palace".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe tilted her head at the word Palace. "You live in a palace mister?" She asked as she looked up at him curiously. She felt better knowing that someone cared about her, well other than the 'fake' that came whenever she was upset. She then looked up at Miyoshi with a small smile on her face as she held his hand. "Thank you for taking me in mister. I promise, I won't be a burden to you or anyone else." She said as she hugged Miyoshi sweetly, and gently. Her tail began to wag happily, as she hugged him, showing she was feeling better about her situation.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:42 pm
Carbine The Demon

Lord Miyoshi Katusma

Miyoshi Turned to look at her nodding as he gave her a warm smile though he knew the source of great power he wished to find would have to wait... He walked with her for a long time as they eventually reached a beautiful Japanese palace high on a hill servants of kitsune descent came out as they greeted him,"Welcome home Lord Miyoshi", they replied as they noticed the small child,"A child sir?", one woman asks curiously,"Yes.. I found her and rather It was unexpected but perhaps she can stay with us until parents can be found or a better circumstance for her", he told them as they led the girl away to be washed and redressed into nicer clothes. As he walked alone in the garden studying on his thoughts.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe was a little confused as to what was going on as she was cleaned, dressed, but liked the feel of the clothing she was put in after her bath. Though when they went to tidy her hair, she got really nervous, and backed away some. "Please don't touch the front of my hair......." She said nervously not wanting to reveal the scar on her left eye, or that she was blind in it because of an injury she got from one of the bullies that picked on her. The bully cut her eye, and she was lucky she got to keep it, but as she grew, her vision in it became less and less every day, until all she could see out of it were shadow outlines of people. Poor thing was shaking in fear, as she refused to let anyone touch her hair. She didn't want anyone to know about her embarrassing scar or her blindness.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 pm
Carbine The Demon

Lord Miyoshi Katusma

Miyoshi was waiting in the garden for them to bring him the child as they brought him out they dropped him off as the woman replied,"Here she is my lord but she refused to let us put up her hair or even touch it I am unsure of what reasons", she bowed before leaving him with the little girl. Miyoshi gazed down at the child curiously as he remarks,"What is the matter?", he asks with a small smile patting the seat next to him,"Don't you want your hair combed and tooken care of?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 am
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe's ears went against her head. "I don't want to talk about it........." She said as she looked down a bit, not wanting to relive what happened ever again. She was in so much pain because of the wound for a while,
that when it stopped, she was embarrassed about the scar she bore due to being called a cry baby by the older girls who gave it to her. They were arrested eventually for assault on a minor, but she still felt he effects of the mocking from the scar. That's why her bangs were uneven on one side. It was to hide her eye from those who wouldn't understand what she went through. She didn't say any of this out loud but she knew he would find out eventually. If he did she'd tell him then, but right now, she didn't want to relive the pain she suffered for so long.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:53 pm
Carbine The Demon

Lord Miyoshi Katusma

Miyoshi nodded slowly,"Very well you have a past that I have no knowledge of and it seems you prefer to keep it that way", he told her. Looking up at the peaceful garden as the tranquil small waterfall flowed into the Koi fish pond he smiled and pointed toward the pond,"Look at the fish aren't they very relaxing to watch? It seems they always play even at night..", he remarks watching one jump out of the water.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

Zoe the Orphan Kitsune

Zoe saw the Koi fish jump out of the water, and smiled brightly. She could only see it out of her right eye, but that didn't stop her from seeing the beauty of it. She giggled as they continued to jump, and play. "So pretty!" She said happily as she made friends with them, giggling as they approached her. She dipped her finger in the water happily letting them tickle it happily. Being that she loved animals, Zoe always respected all of them. From the biggest bear, to the smallest ant. She giggled as she said "That tickles!" in a happy way, feeling better, now that she was with someone who actually cared. She then looked up at Hiyoshi, and said "They say you take great care of them. They love it here Mr. Hiyoshi." as she seemed to have a connection with nature, being that she never really connected with other kids.

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces