• The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image

Shifter Professor - Ven Ackkerman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ven sighed as he entered his classroom. After the mess at the festival, he was almost relieved to start teaching again, even if he usually wanted to bang his head against the wall after his classes (mostly because of a certain student). He liked children and found them endearing, but his students were another thing. He'd been teaching at the academy for years now and he still wasn't sure he knew what he was doing. He might be a little demanding but he tried his best to help his students improve and help them understand their knit, but he could only hope he was successful. It wasn't easy to master shifting and Ven himself had a hard time under his master's harsh teaching methods but he hoped for the best in his students. He hadn't been kicked out of the academy yet, so it didn't look he was doing too badly.

Dropping his papers on the desk, Ven walked around, checking that everything was in its place and ready before going back to write his name on the board for the new students then leaning against the desk, waiting for the students to arrive. It shouldn't be too long, most of them put in the effort to arrive on time for the first class.

WHERE his classroom tab tab tab WITH no one yet tab tab tab FEELING calm

OOC xxx

The_littlest_dragonfly

Caymi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Gin to Shifter Classroom –

Entering the classroom with a huff, Gin didn’t care that the heavy wood door slammed behind him, effectively announcing his arrival. He was surprised to see that he was actually on time, if not a bit early for class, despite getting held up outside of the auditorium. Professor Ackkerman had already arrived and taken the time to write his name on the board. Smirking a bit, he had to wonder if Professor Ackkerman really expected Gin to call him by his actual name. Every year Gin came up with a new nickname for the bear shifter – this year’s being Kuma-Sensei (Bear Teacher).

Trudging down the stairs, his tail swinging behind him with each step, he caught Ven’s attention and gave him a little chin lift, as if to say ‘yo’ before flopping down, literally, into one of the many vacant seats. Arms draped over the sides, legs spread out in front of him, head hanging off the back of the seat, he looked like a rag doll that someone had haphazardly dropped into the chair. He knew he was going to have to sleep tonight – his body was threatening to shut down on him, never a good sign. He really, really didn’t want to force himself to sleep, but if he could push himself to the brink of exhaustion, he wouldn’t have to suffer through the visions while he rested.

Flopped out on the chair, he ignored the whispers of the other students and instead just took the time to rest. Kuma-Sensei would start the class shortly anyway and then they could get the first day out of the way. With any luck, if things were boring, Gin could sneak off to one of his hiding places and just spend the day doing a whole lot of nothing.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Ten minutes before class was due to start and students were already filing into the classroom, including the cause of most of his headaches for the past three years, Gin. Ven raised an eyebrow at the sight; the boy looked exhausted despite the silent, rather impertinent greeting he gave, further evidenced by the way he flopped down into his seat. Despite how annoying he was, Ven felt a stab of concern; this had been a common sight during the past few years and as the younger shifter frequently opted to walk around at night instead of sleep and while Ven could sympathise with his restlessness, he knew it was more than that. Maybe he should talk to Gin later?

The last student trailed in and Ven looked around, taking a headcount to make sure that no one was missing before pushing off the desk to begin the class. This was his least favourite part of teaching: the introductions. Better get it over with now. He cleared his throat loudly to catch their attention and when the students quieted down, he began speaking.

"Good morning. For those who are starting their first year, my name is Ven Ackkerman, and I will be your shifting teacher for the rest of your stay at this academy until your graduation. For the rest of you, you've been here long enough, you know who I am."

He looked around, making eye contact with each student before continuing. "This academy was set up to promote peace and to help young mages reach their full potential, and since you're all here, you clearly have the talent. But being a good shifter isn't easy, and being a powerful shifter is even harder and I'm not aiming for just a 'good' shifter. Let me be clear, I know you all can become excellent shifters and I will do my best to help you, and in return, I expect you all to give me your best efforts. This class is not for slackers." He gave them all a smile that was barely an excuse to show them his bared teeth. They needed to know that he was serious.

"I'm not unreasonable," not usually, "I know that sometimes, you try and things don't work out, or there are other circumstances," he relented. "But I want you to come to me, whether it is to ask for help or to just let me know, I don't mind; my office door will be open. I'm not your enemy and if you think you need more guidance, I won't hold it against you. In fact, I will be glad because I'll know you care enough about your success to do what you need."

He waited to let his words sink in before moving behind his desk, gripping the sides with his hand and paw. "Are there any questions before I start the lesson?"

WHERE his classroom tab tab tab WITH his students tab tab tab FEELING calm

OOC xxx

The_littlest_dragonfly

Caymi

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“Let me be clear, I know you all can become excellent shifters and I will do my best to help you, and in return, I expect you all to give me your best efforts. This class is not for slackers."”

‘He’s talking about me, I know it.’ Gin thought with a little smirk as he remained slumped in his seat, listening to Kuma-Sensei’s speech. It was pretty much the same as last year, ‘I want you to do well, my door is always open, yada-yada-yada.’ Professors seemed to get into a type of groove after a while, and he didn’t blame them, it was usually the same lessons over and over again.

He was tempted to make some smart-a** remark, or ask a question that might fluster the Shifter Professor, but he was too tired. Maybe tomorrow, when he had more energy. Right now, his playful banter would be seriously lacking and he wanted to be extra sassy when he got into his first verbal volley of the year with his teacher - Ven would expect nothing less. Besides, he didnt want to be predictable, and Mr. Ackkerman was likely expecting Gin to give him trouble straight out of the gate. Too bad he was just going to do the unexpected and be a good little student on his first day as a fourth year.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Placid LOCATION ▬ ❝ Shifter Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ The Students and the professor

The door of the classroom would creak as a rather late Sand would enter the classroom. Her small wolflike ears would twitch as she walked in and her keen eyesight would scan out a seat, her heels clicking upon the floor she would saunter over to a seat and sit down " Apologies for my lateness i took longer than i wanted on catching my breakfast" unlike most who would usually enjoy a meal straight from the kitchen, Sand enjoyed a fresh killed bird or two having been used to that lifestyle.
                                          The bared teeth of the professor she found impressive and her ears would perk up as the lesson would begin. Stiffeling a yawn she would sit with her tail across her lap, sat beside Gin she would speak to him in a whisper " I didn't miss anything too important did I?" her voice rolling off her tongue smoothly as she breathed, as well fed as she was she had the energy and would listen to the rest of what the professor had to say.

Out Of ChemistryHi there lol Edited slightly due to a lack of Quoting
                                          Theme Song:Gates of Elysean

Oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As the tardy student walked into class, her heels clanking, Gin’s ears twitched at the sound. He didn’t know too many shifters, male or female, that wore heels – they weren’t comfortable and they made too much noise. But the female that had walked in seemed to like them. He figured after her apology to the Professor that she’d take a seat in the back, but nope. Right. Next. To. Him.

Turning to look at the female, he arched a brow at her. As he turned to look at her, he immediately noticed her attire. He couldn’t help but give the girl a once over. Like most shifters, she wore comfortable clothing – revealing clothing. Gin showed a fair amount of skin, but then again, so did this girl. Noting her ears and tail, he could tell that she was a shifter in the canine group, likely some species of wolf, like him.

Looking away from the female, he shook his head. “Just the introduction.” Clearing his throat he let his head fall back against the edge of his chair. He didn’t know why he was so popular all of a sudden – Sokea, Tay, now this girl…He’d never gotten this much attention before, so why now?

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:22 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Relaxed, Interested LOCATION ▬ ❝ Shifter Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ The Students and the Bear professor

As the male (Gin) looked at her she felt undressed by his eyes. A tilt f her head giving him a look as he raised his brow Since he seemed to give her the once over she looked over his form, her eyes really focusing on his tribal tatoo's to then take in the detail of his face, ears and tail.
                                          Of course, he was a shifter, this was a shifter class, and his scent and semi exposed appearance said that he was a wolf. His build was tall and well toned, something, due to a lack of height, Sand envied;
                                          The dismissive shake of his head caused her ears to flatten showing tales of her disappointment in the dismissal. " I see, thank you" Sand spoke giving a toothy fanged grin, as he cleared his throat she wondered what for, was he embarrassed? "Don't worry your handsome face I am not going to bite you if you want my butt to move just ask me, just this place seemed a good spot to watch from, I am Otsanda, I am sure you have better names to call me though, I can tell, maybe we could hunt together it would be good to have a person I can relate to being that we are both shifters, anyhow I'll move and let you get on thank you for the lesson update" she said bouncing from her seat and looking for another place to sit.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:thousand years of Frost

Oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

‘Is this girl for real?’ He thought with a little bit of disbelief. He’d answered her question and she’d taken it as if he’d slapped her in the face. How could someone be so offended by a three-word answer? It didn’t make any sense to him, but then again, all the females in his life as of late didn’t make any sense to him. All he wanted to do was be left alone, but when he tried to be nice, he got pushed away.

Shaking his head a bit, he rolled his eyes and scoffed as she walked away. He just couldn’t win. He was rude if he ignored her question and he was rude if he answered it. Deciding it was best just to excuse himself for the day, he raised his hand. Gin didn’t wait to be called on before he stated that he was ‘going to the restroom’, before getting up out of his chair. He took a moment to shake his head at his former seat mate, before heading for the door.

Little did Kuma-Sensei know, Gin was going to ‘get lost’ on his way back from the facilities. Did he care if Ven was going to get upset? Not really. Would he likely get a lecture tomorrow? Yepp. Again, did he care? Nope. Stepping out of the classroom, Gin headed down the hallway, straight for the auditorium and one of his favorite hiding spots...

- Exit Gin from the Shifter Classroom to the Auditorium –

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:17 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Relaxed, Interested LOCATION ▬ ❝ Exiting Shifter Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

After a while Sand still could not find a place in which to sit.
                                          And as the Male left her ears flattened, unconvinced that he was going to the bathroom she noted him look at her, like some sly fox with a beckoning look, he did have those beckoning eyes, then again it could have been a trick of the light, though there was definitely some mischief in his eyes that lured her out to play.
                                          With the accumulated bodies, the heat of the room was making her feel lethargic at best, Excusing herself after a few moments she would wander off out of the class room to seek out the sneaky wolf of earlier, hopefully Mr Grizzily would not mind too much, if he did she would find a way to make things better somehow. After all, bears liked honey and she did know where a bee hive was. With an enigmatic grin, Sand would sniff out his scent, the deep musk being filtered by her nostrils as she smelled him out, her tail swishing excitedly behind her with a mind of its own, one way or another she would learn their name and manage to make a friend in this stinking hell hole.

Out Of Chemistry

Oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Erythyr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
                                                                    ╒═══════════════════════════════════╕

--Enter Kissa and Kaari to Classroom- Shifter--

Kissa opens the classroom door quietly, her brother close behind. The first days of school Kaari had been sick, so Kissa stayed back with him until he was good to go to school. They had missed orientation and the first days of their third year. After her brother was well, Kissa insisted they start the journey to the academy, despite her parents' protests. On the long trip, Kaari was thinking of new designs for school, while Kissa curled up next to him in puma form. The two had just arrived late last night, and Kissa was forced to rise early by her brother. Now she had a combination of nervousness and anxiousness as classes were starting soon. She moved the fabric of her dress her brother made between her fingers, helping her calm down. Kaari had been working on their school outfits the weeks coming up to the first day. This was one of many he had planned for her. Kissa went and sat down in the first row, and Kaari followed her.

"Good work on the outfits, by the way." Kissa attempted at conversation while they waited for the professor to arrive.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Shifter Classroom
                                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Kaari
                                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Kaari's Creation
                                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nervous/Anxious
                                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A
                                                                    𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣: As seen
                                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

oyehh
                                                                    the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                                    Pixelated_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Troubled LOCATION ▬ ❝ Entering Shifter Classroom COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

A troubled Sand entered the Classroom.
                                          Barely having got much sleep she was concerned over the incidents of yesterday, she had been relieved to know that Tala's injuries were not serious, but she was ushered rather quickly out when Gin was carted in by Professor Ven and Sokea. She doubted she would be told anything and yet that did not stop her worry and concern, slinking to a seat Sand looked to the seat that was empty beside her, Gin was yet to be in attendance..had he skipped the lesson again? her ears folded down in sadness and her eyes would look towards the door in hopes her assumptions were wrong. there she would watch with vigilance for any movement that the door to the class made, although she was tired her mind reeled trying to think upon what creature had assaulted Tala yesterday, from the smell of stale blood that had hung in the air somewhere there was a foe that had been wounded.
                                          Yesterday she had vowed to help Professor Gannon in finding the perpetrator, and she would do all she could to make sure that happened, awake the majority of the night she had sat in Gin's special place pondering her thoughts and remembering the gauges in the earth of the forest.
                                          On her own, in her thoughts, she would continue to stare at the door, " gods please let him be safe" she would say to no one but herself.

Out Of Chemistry

Oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    𝕂𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    ══════════════════════════════════
    Kaari was still a bit under the weather due to his prior illness. Throwing up every waking hour of each gods-forsaken day wasn't a pleasant way to start up the school year. He didn't even have a chance to paint for a full week, the whole experience was simply exhausting. Looking over at his twin as they sat down, he contemplated her outfit. Too frisky? No, just frisky enough. He was mostly proud of the ruffled skirt, it was a pain to sew together. The exposed shoulders and upper back might attract unwanted attention, so Kaari added the neck piece to pull it all together. It's an outfit that he himself would've like to wear, but ruffled skirts aren't his forte on his own body.

"Thank you, Kisu." Was all he said in reply. Conversation was probably the worst thing Kaari was at along with fighting. Kaari's sheltered lifestyle caused him to develop little to no social skills, so he often came across as extremely awkward around strangers. He has in his heart always wanted to make some new friends at the school, but Kissa was the only one who could handle Kaari's lack of formulation a casual response to anything. He has wanted a boyfriend, but no one of his interest has approached him and wasn't weirded out by Kaari. There was a certain student in the class he's currently in who is just simply gorgeous, alas he's a bit too "rough" for Kaari's liking.
    ══════════════════════════════════
    ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Where: Shifter classroom With: Kissa
    Feeling: Under the weather Outfit: Casual Royalty Pink
    OOC: ~~~~~
    Erythyr

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:59 pm
    User Image

User Image
                                                User Image
                                                ven couldn't believe how late he was to his class, and it was the second class too. After the incident with Gin yesterday, he returned home, only to struggle with finding things to do. Sleep hadn't come easy and when he finally woke up in the morning, he was horrified to see that he'd overslept. He ran through the city to the academy in his bear form, reminiscent of the orientation. It wasn't far—his house was close to the academy—and he was barely out of breath by the time he found himself at the doorway of his classroom, but he was still inexcusably late. He took a deep breath, gathering his wits before entering.

"I apologise for my lateness," he stated as he made his way over to his desk with papers, trying to put on an unaffected demeanour. He might not have been entirely convincing, but he could try. Looking around, he noticed a few conspicuous absences. He couldn't expect Gin here, he'd have chased him out anyway, but Sand's disappearance caused his eyebrow to twitch up in annoyance. He tried not to jump to conclusions usually since most students didn't miss class without reason, but he could smell her presence here earlier and nothing in her scent indicated distress enough to force her to leave except for restlessness. She must have ditched class since and he could feel his anger surging, but he pushed that down forcefully. He'd deal with her later, but now he had to deal with students who actually listened to him. He also noticed the Cloudheart siblings were present today, they'd missed the first class. He'd have to talk to them later; they didn't usually miss class even if Kaari wasn't as skilled as his sister and he smelled off, not in the best health. He had a soft spot for most of his students even if they screwed up, and the fact that he recognised them from his days a Knight of Trendel didn't put him off. Shaking his head, he began the class.

He didn't spend too long on the theory, knowing that shifting was mostly instinctual and varied between people. But he explained the concepts before turning fully to his students. "If there aren't any more questions, you can start with the practical part. Take your time and follow your instincts." He left them to continue individually before making his way towards the two siblings. "Before you two start, can you tell me why you missed the last class? Because it doesn't seem like you did it on purpose," he nodded at Kaari. These two were very close and Ven was sure that if something happened to on, the other wasn't likely to leave them alone.

WHERE his classroom tab tab tab WITH Kissa and Kaari tab tab tab FEELING calm

OOC Really sorry about the mistake, fixed it now!

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Candy Fiend 150
    Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff