Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Chainsaw's Ramblings (RAWR!!)
Malice: Unfettered Archives Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 pm
Yar. pirate
Here be a place I be puttin' an RP thing fer a friend. If'n ya don' know what this be about, ye need not be worryin' about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Dread; Vengeance

"Perhaps he'll prove being worth your time, then..." she said before trailing off, distracted by his earrings. Tauivae was reminded that this was ground where even this boss amongst the brutish horde tread carefully. "...You are being very cautious about something you do not fear. If you can't trust them, then why let the lot run rampant?" She scathed, thinking on his and Gunna's warnings. She was not yet entirely convinced of the threat. The mad elf strode past Dread, with and ever grimmer scowl etched onto her features. Vengeance had fallen silent, which was what caught her interest the most. Either it was being blocked or it was trying not to show itself. Either could only be the result of curiously strong powers. "I'm going to guess that they have a Nob and that's who we're looking for."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 pm
Roilvn Whiro
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember you lot of grot lovers...

Dread thought about the question he was asked for a couple of seconds. He moved as if he was going to respond. He frowned and then looked up towards the sky and around for the minders and the weird boys.

Finally he tapped his head near what would be a temple on a mammal. "Deyz 'ear Gork 'n Mork. Dey can blow yer 'ead off on accident." He rolled his shoulders, looking around. "Da Warp'eads get Gork 'n Mork in da fightin. Dey 'ave fire." Dread tapped his chin before he shrugged. "Dey more scary den da empera. Deys can hit cha." It was the closest that he could come to explaining his caution. It was not fear, rather knowledge of what they can do. He followed Wrath, hoping she might make a good pop shield.

I is the biggest, so I is the Boss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:29 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

Wrath glanced over her shoulder and watched his ponderous movements. This must be something to be cautious about, if it was making Dread this thoughtful. She turned her attention back to where she was going, treading carefully and looking for any signs of life. Either these weirdboyz were all hiding in their tents or they had gone elsewhere. She wasn't going to go poking about in their dens. "...They do seem like something to be reckoned with. That's why we're here, aren't we? We'll have to see where their allegiances lie and we can go from there. If they are as powerful as you say, they will be quite a formidable weapon that our enemies will certainly grow to fear."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:30 pm
Roilvn Whiro
User Image

Dread chuckled as he walked with Wrath, looking around the area. "Dey don't Like da fightin most times. Da ones dat do, dey are dangerous."

He motioned to the large hut with different fetishes and ork symbols from all clans, as well as scorch marks and blacken landscape. The Grots that ran in this area kept even lower than possilbe, and seemed to move fast from one place to another, even without the beatings it would normally require.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:31 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

"You are a purveyor of the best news," was her sardonic retort. This was becoming more and more tedious and, thus, more annoying. Grumbling about the madness of the entire venture, she approached the heavily decorated tent, cutting a path through the green tide as she made her way towards the distinctive structure. Even this camp within the camp was obviously large and well tended, she observed, almost wondering at what kept everything running so smoothly. It was as obvious as daylight. The air in the camp was thick with fear and a whisper floated around this tent, tantalizing to the curious and almost as pervasive as Vengeance's hungry ranting."Considering that you're most able to negotiate with them, you should go in first. We shouldn't have a bad start with such powerful and wanton fellows. Lets hope that they're not overly fond of battle," said Wrath when she was a few feet from the entry, glancing slyly back at the warboss that had been following in her wake.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:32 pm
ChainsawDooM

A rich, deep voice suddenly sounded out from inside the tent. While clearly resembling the deep booming style of the Orks, it lacked the gutteral growling feel and thick accent that seems ever-present in their speech. It felt unnaturally smooth and almost seductive, while sinister and hinting of danger at the same time, like the slithering of a snake's scales along leaf-strewn grass.

"Ahhhhhh, visitors. Welcome, welcome. Do come in. Have a seat, make yourselves at home," the voice said, as suddenly a crackling portal of roiling green chaos exploded into existence, and, with a loud *FOP*, deposited the two interlopers 2 feet above a pair of strange, disturbing chairs, which they shortly fell in to.

While they were made entirely of brass, the chairs were in the shape of two ork nobs with a look of true horror in their eyes, their mouths gaping and yawning in terror. They stood as if they were squatting down, backs straight upright and arms tucked tight to their sides until they bent forward at the elbows to act as armrests, all at perfect 90 degree angles. It would have been a truly impossible position, except for the two brass back legs which appeared to be a pair of terrified gretchin struggling under the heavy load of holding up the haunches of a huge nob. Upon close inspection, the chairs seem unnaturally smooth, with no signs of mold lines to indicate they were cast nor scratches or chips to indicate they were carved.

The ork himself seemed small... even for a boy. Although he was around the same height as a boy, he was far less muscled, although his physique was still good. The first thing anyone would notice about the ork were his eyes, which burned with green fire. Those who stared into them felt as if they were falling into a cavernous void of infinite depth full of the beating of drums, the fervent chants of untold voices crying for battle, the clash and fire of weapons and thundering booms of explosions, and the crunch of steel on bone and the splattering of blood.

The next thing one would notice was his head. His skull and scalp seemed to have either shrunk to fit his brain, or his brain grew and deformed his scalp, making it seem like the ork was missing the top of his skull. Crackling discharges of colored electricity (but most often green) sporadically arced across the brain-like ridges of his scalp with angry hissing snaps.

He wore a simple dark brown leather vest and breeches with dark brown leather boots and was heavily pierced and studded all over his body and face. He wore a necklace of brass with two ork glyphs on his chest, and held a long, copper staff that he currently held with both hands, pressed deeply into the dirt. The staff itself was mostly plain, except for the top which seemed to be in the shape of a screaming, terrified snotling that was horribly contorted into standing straight up while peeling its face off from the eyelids.

While the two were still processing this development, The ork took a moment to look at Dread, nodded quickly to himself, and then looked at Wrath, pausing for a moment, the arcing on his head slowing ever so slightly, before once again speaking.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Razza Dazza. Now, tell me... to what do I owe da pleasure of being visited by Big Boss Dread, dis lovely lady, and her two associates?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 pm
Roilvn Whiro
User Image

Dread had a look less of surprise and more of 'ere we go.

Upon landing he did what ever ork that ever has existed does when they get thrown across space. The massive ork looked over to see if his boss died, and if he had become boss. He did not exactly feel regret upon seeing Wrath, but not joy either. He would have expressed it more if his mind was not fighting the incursion of the Razza. AS their eyes met for the first time there was an electrical surge throughout Dread's armor, The sounds of shrieking snotlings and one of the rockets in his chest exploding. The ripple shot out, causing all of the gobbos in the tent to snap straight and began to scream loudly for a few second.

Dread's own eyes began to glow red before he snapped his head away, looking and making eye contact with a gobbo wearing a copper earring.

The sounds of shrieking ended, the new sound of the moment was popsplatrainshowernoises as all the gobbos but the one wearing an earring explode in a shower of orkish gore. Dread's little visor where the snotlings looked out over his head was pained with ork gore.

Dread's eyes suddenly calmed to normal. His massive left hand reaching up and wiping away the gore that had gotten into his eyes. He looked at Razza before he looked at Wrath. "Dis un a 'Arp'ead. cantcha feel it?" He straightened up in his chair. He did like it, he was going to have to take one as tribute from these boys.

If they would let him, that is.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Razza Dazza; Dread; Vengeance

To say that Wrath was displeased would have been putting it very lightly. She was not unused to being moved through space forcibly, but it still made her uneasy and distrustful. To have landed within the strange tent that they had just been standing outside of upon chairs that were as equally strange as the ork that stood before them did nothing to improve her mood. Before the elf could catch her bearings, she found herself in the midst of a battle of wills. Razza Dazza's strength was evident in the fact that he was still standing and that he could see her for what she really was. Three minds, three insurmountable wills together, as one. In the mental landscape he would see the figure of the armorclad elf standing alone on a field of battle, eyes closed, her blacked and gore covered form was entangled in the coils of Wrath, surrounded by the razor sharp whirlwind that was Vengeance's unending thirst for more death and destruction. The hurricane winds of Vengeance would vanish and Wrath's inky tendrils would recede into her armor as the elf opened her eyes, focusing her crimson gaze on the intrusion into her mind. The ork would find himself forced away by these three wills, expelled from her mind as if he had been simply brushed away.

It would all happen in a fraction of a second, as the three would soon find themselves in the aftermath of the interaction of Dread's and Razza's respective waagh fields. Yet another day, yet more green gore on the floor...and everywhere else for that matter. Flecks of goblin flesh fell away from her as motes of ash, so great was her rage. Tauivae snarled at Dread's comment on the obvious point that Razza was the warphead they'd come to meet, the animalistic sound escaping from her as she fought to keep some kind of control over her immediate desire to have done with this weirdboy and the rest of them in this camp, for that matter. She curled her right hand into a fist, very purposefully dragging her claw-like fingers across the metallic surface of the orkish chair's arm as she did so. "...I think we may have been overdo in visiting this part of the camp," she commented icily to Dread, before turning her attention back to the warphead. This one had the potential to be extremely dangerous, indeed. "I am Wrath. Everything that follows Dread, belongs to me."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

(( Edited for clarity. ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 pm
ChainsawDooM

Razza chuckled slightly, seemingly immune to the air Wrath was putting out, all the while appearing not to notice the crackling along his scalp that had flared right before the disaster that befell the various grots around the tent. The arcs had calmed considerably after that outburst, but were now slowly beginning to return to their previous level of activity.

"Now, now, I didn't mean to offend. I merely wished to meet my new interlopers in an appropriately spectacular way," he said, pausing briefly before taking his hand off his staff and holding up a finger, the staff itself seeming to stay stuck in place by the sudden appearance of a hazy green fog.

"I'm sure you can agree dat when meeting new people, a suitable show is required: either to show you are a capable underling to your superiors, or to show your enemies you are not to be trifled with," he stated matter-of-factly, before replacing his clawed hand upon his staff and shrugging.

"Of course, now dat I know who it is dat visits me, we can only hope my intent was seen as da former, rather den da latter."

"Now, why don't we all calm down and we can discuss what brings you here. I'll make us some tea, and we can have us a nice, friendly chat," he said before turning around and taking a few steps, only to pause and look over his shoulder at Wrath.

"Oh, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't deface the furniture. It's not as if I can't find plenty to replace it, but each one is a... ravver unique piece," he said with a fang-filled smirk before turning around to head to a grotesquely carved pot over a fire pit in the middle of the tent, the arcing on his head crackling slightly more excitedly.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:37 pm
Roilvn Whiro
User Image

Dread looked to the one gobbo that did not exploded and picked him up by the scruff of the neck. " 'ouz get me sum fungus beer, yea?"

Dread tossed the gobbo to the door before he looked back at the two speaking. Da boss and a 'arp'ead. Dread was not sure if he even wanted to be in this tent at to moment. He looked about taking most of the tent in, but he was just going to let Wrath talk. It was just an Wyrdboy afterall.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:37 pm
ChainsawDooM
Eadwakka the nob awoke from a black oblivion, his senses returning to him slowly as he sluggishly became aware of his body. The first thing he noticed was an excruciating pain coming from the back of his head. The second thing he noticed is that he seemed to be kneeling, bent forward with his stomach resting on something hard and that he was unable to move.

His eyes snapped open, and he struggled against whatever unknown force held him while letting out a gutteral howl of anger. Only, no howl was forthcoming, only a gurgling wheeze of air, and his struggles against what he found to be ropes tightly binding him were fruitless.

"Oy, foinally awake, iz ya? Youz iz moighty lazy, even fer a Goff nob, heh-heh-heh," said an unknown voice coming somewhere from behind him.

It was then that Eadwakka took notice of what he could see, which wasn't much considering his position. He was clearly bound by ropes kneeling over a stump, and there appeared to be a bucket full of ork blood below his head. He couldn't see who the mysterious voice belonged to, but it was confusing, because it almost sounded like a grots, due to its accent and timbre.

Eadwakka attempted to roar again in defiance, but again, all that awaited him was a mournful rasping hiss.

"Heh-heh-heh, youz iz pretty dumb, too, izn't ya? Oi's'z slit yer throat while ya were out, so's allz yer gonna be able ter do is whisper. Don't wantcha yellin' yer 'ead off an' bringin' any pals over ter ruin da fun, now, do we? Heh-heh-heh..." The voice said, before pausing.

Eadwakka heard footsteps on the forest floor as his captor circled around to his front. Small, booted feet, immaculately shined with black polish entered his vision, as suddenly a hand jerked his large head up by his topknot. A grot in camouflage with a flamer filled his vision. Blood Axe... sneaky, untrustworthy gits, he thought, as he gurgled in anger and disapproval.

"Now... Oi'z iz gonna ask ya some kweschunz... an' youz iz gonnna answer 'em noice an proppa. Answer me good an proppa, an Oi'll kill ya fast, an' mebbe Gork 'n' Mork 'll let ya have another go roight away. If'n Oi don't loik wot Oi hearz, Oi'll start hackin' things off. Be a good boy, Or Oi'll start by choppin' off yer feet an burnin' 'em. 'Ard ter get stuck in without feet, innit? Then Oi'll chop off yer arms an burn 'em, too, soz da boyz can't even strap ya ter a turret ur rokkit. Den Oi'l leave ya lyin' tied up inna top of a tree facin' straight up with no arms ur legs an' no way ter scream. Oi'z think Oi'll peel yer eyelids off so's ya can't even sleep. Oi'z wunder how long it'd take fer ya ter go crazy from boredum from da lack of fightin'. Youz'll be there 'til ya foinally waste away. Youz a nob, an a tuff'un at dat, an' you'll be nice an' high in da sun, so Oi's reckon youz'd last two ur three months loik that."

It was safe to say that this was the most horrifying threat Eadwakka had ever been given. He nodded intently in agreement.

"...Good, then let'z begin," the grot said, while smiling a wickedly malicious smile even by grot standards before leaning in until their faces were inches apart.

"Tell me ev'rything youz know about Wrath."

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:38 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Razza Dazza; Dread; Vengeance

Tauivae chose, with much difficulty, to ignore that fact that this ork had just called them interlopers and seemed to be telling her what to do. Advising, perhaps? Advising was certainly less infuriating. She'd been getting a lot of advice from orks, lately, and much of it was insane by elven standards. That Razza Dazza were speaking about such things as tea, politeness, and other such niceties as not ruing the furniture was comparatively strange to the odd tidbits of orky knowledge from Dread and Gunna. This ork was almost human in his demeanor and mannerisms. Though she knew that insinuating as much would be cause for a fight. As for his little show of force, he had certainly gotten their attention. "Perhaps there are a few things we agree on, here," she said thoughtfully, casting a glance over at the still and quiet form of the warboss that sat nearby. Waiting for fungus beer and trying not to draw attention to himself. She snorted derisively and flicked her gaze back to Razza, taking a moment to study the oddity as she spoke, "Though I should hope that a retaliatory show of force will prove unnecessary. In fact, we came here to meet with you." She gestured towards him with her right hand, adding emphasis to her indication. The elf smiled wryly, at her own jesting, adding, "This is a part of the camp that I did not know about until recently and any general worth their salt makes sure to know all of the units present in their fighting force. It was suggested that you and your fellows might be able to help us with a particularly difficult problem."

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:39 pm
ChainsawDooM
"Well, can't say I'm surprised you came to see me, den. Weirdboyz are always having to solve da more... 'unconventional' problems," he said, while removing a pouch at his waist, reaching inside, and pulling out a bundle of what appeared to be herbs. Kneeling down, he dropped them into the pot before continuing.

"If you'd tell me exactly what seems to be troubling you, I'll see what I can do."

He then stood up, planting his copper staff in the ground and letting go. Almost immediately, the arcs of lightning dancing along his scalp began to increase in power and frequency. He then made some mystical looking gestures before pointing his palms at the fire.

... And then nothing happened.

The bolts on his head became almost constant, and grew so large they were crackling angrily about in many directions, seemingly drawn to anything, as opposed to regular lightning that would be drawn primarily to metal. They were obviously quite dangerous, and judging by Razza's face, quite unpleasant.

"...Okay, fine. ... See... if you... like... DIIIIIS!" he struggled out, before taking a deep breath and with a horrible sound, he began to discharge waves of energy from his mouth. Great streams of crackling green fire filled with arcs of green lightning struck the pot directly, the energy seeming to flow over it like a thick liquid of flames, flowing around to strike the fire pit and even enter the pot directly to strike the water and tea inside. Some of it even appeared to be dripping off, like a fiery green goo.

The flow continued for quite a while, and the lightning playing about Razza's head decreased the longer his psychic vomit continued. After around 8 seconds, the lightning on his scalp disappeared, the flow eased, and Razza closed his mouth, leaving the pot itself so hot, it clearly glowed yellow in the shaded tent. In the short few moments before he grabbed his staff, the arcs on his scalp began to rapidly return, before slowing drastically once he grabbed his staff.

In the new silence, the sound of boiling water could clearly be heard.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:40 pm
Summer16608
Lilith looked around the manor she now stood at. Her body swaying slowly, side to side. She didn't remember much about her surroundings, but that wasn't unusual. Lilith barely bothered to remember anything, unless she was having fun. She knew that she hadn't been here long, and that she was new to the place. That was it.

”Lilith, stop standing around.”

A growly voice came from the woman's throat. She seemed to be talking to herself.

”Go away.”

She snapped in her normal voice, her hand slapping herself in the face, making her smile a little. The pain brought her fractured mind together. She giggled again, and adjusted her swords in her hands. She wasn't sure what was going to come for her, but she was going to have fun with it.

Ever since before she could remember, Lilith was a cursed being. She craved to kill, maim and torture. A glutton for all the good things in life as well. Now if she didn't get what she liked, she started to get crazier and crazier. She had a lot of scars on her body, and a lot of dead blood on her hands, because of that insanity. With this curse came power like she had never had. She had the gift of health. Whatever she did to herself, she felt the pain, but it didn't kill her. She couldn't die by her own hand. She didn't dare test it further though. Instead, she got very good at using blades, and weapons.

[OOC:Sorry its so short. I am trying to find a pic for the character. Also, I am not making an immortal character. She can die, she is kinda like a zombie. You gotta behead her, or shoot her in the brain. ]

Chainsaw's Ramblings (RAWR!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff