oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:11 am

Jesse's side:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Roommate's Side:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 am
Jesse Randall
~ Taenya and Jesse's Room ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay, maybe it hadn't been the best idea taking on her Shifter form, but as the Fennec Fox flitted swiftly between the footfalls of her peers she started to get a feel for the place, her little nose twitching as she tried to distinguish between all the different scents whilst her large ears picked up an almost every sound around her.

She couldn't help but pause outside the cafeteria - it was a busy place, but the smells wafting through the ever opening doors, she knew for sure it would be a location she visited whenever the opportunity arose, "Hey! Watch it!" she gave a yip and a growl as an unsuspecting student nudged her with their foot as they passed by, "Can't a girl just sit and catch her breath for a second?" her ears flattened back and she drew her tail close so it wouldn't be stepped on before exhaling a sigh and continuing on her little excursion around the academy.

She would follow her little nose down another corridor, sneezing as the offensive smell of cleaning fluids and salves overwhelmed her senses, "...Yuck." shaking her head, Jesse brought a tiny paw up to brush across her muzzle before padding onwards, it was obvious the Nurse's office was well frequented, yet she reassured herself the scents were for good causes and continued around another corner.

Although her endurance was to be admired, it soon felt as though Jesse had been running around for hours and so she decided to pause for a rest. Sitting off to the side of the corridor, the little desert fox took a moment to flex her tiny paws which had carried her quite a distance... "Wonder where I am now...?" she turned her head, lifting her nose as she tried to pick up on any distinguishable scents... "Hmm...Old tomes..." she loved the smell of books and breathed deep before rotating her ears in an attempt to focus on the voices of those nearby.

"...Muffled." She huffed, too many closed doors blocking out the sound and making it difficult to pinpoint just one in the busy corridor. She was used to eavesdropping, but with so many voices in one vicinity and nobody she was really looking for, she soon lost interest... "Hrmm..." A glimmer of light caught her eye and she rose to her feet again, following the little insect which had somehow found its way inside as it made its way further down the corridor.

Forgetting those around her, the little Desert Fox would follow the little fluttery-thing, jumping up and swatting at it before landing and taking a glance around her, just incase anyone was watching. "Where'd ya go?" her ears would twitch, trying to locate the little creature before flopping outward, "Darn, lost it...Hmm?"

Her large ears would twist forward as she looked towards a trail she had passed much earlier... Her scent was still there, yet it had been swamped by many other footfalls from other students, so it was harder to define.

"Oh, wait, I know where I am." She gave a yawn, shook out her fur, then took a run at the door, jumping high and using her feet to propel herself upwards where her tiny paws could then catch perfectly around the latch. With a twist, she listened as it gave a click, popping open just wide enough to allow her to squeeze through the gap. "Think I deserve a little nap..." With a flick of her tail, she entered, kicking the door closed with her back foot before sniffing the air - there was a different scent than earlier, but she gave it little thought and trotted over to her bed, leaping up onto the mattress and turning round a few times before lying down - She could easily have returned to her human form and perhaps read one of her many books, but with another yawn, she drew her tail across her nose and got comfortable.

Quote:

Clothing: In her Fennec Shifter form
With: Nobody currently
Feeling: Accomplished
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:19 am
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------?????
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Another trip down a winding corridor had left the fairy lost once again. This castle or building sure was a nightmare to traverse across. She had no idea what she was looking for specifically, just sort of wandering around until something caught her eye or would remind her of that missing memory of hers. Yet everything was still so new enough to make her question if wandering around would still be a much better plan than just sticking with one place. Maybe if she could find more of her kind, she could convince them to come and fly with her here. That is, if she could find them and they just so happened to exist. It was hard to say what she was in general. The nagging feeling in the back of her mind telling her that she should remember was always present. It was what made her so determined to travel around her surroundings in hopes somebody knew. In a way, it was all she could really do at this point.

Traveling further into the maze-like hallways, she found herself parked in front of her another door that looked just like any other one. Deciding to see what secrets were held behind it, her small frame would fly under and squeeze her way into the room. It was a tight fit, but she could thankfully manage. What greeted her was another room, a bit different than the one she had came into, but the same kind of living space at least. Two beds and a shared room. It seemed pretty nice so far. Her small wings took their owner across the room as she observed everything from a distance. While none of this looked familiar to her at all, it was still so incredible seeing such strange things across the room. Her attention drifted towards the bed where a fox laid, trapped in a peaceful slumber. While her first reaction was to go over and fawn over how adorable the thing was, her attention was brought to the sight above the sleeping animal, another book shelf!

Wasting no time, she flew over towards the shelf above the bed, careful not to wake up the sleeping animal on the bed. Maybe it was a pet of one of the many interesting people here. After getting close enough to land on the shelf, the fairy took her time with reading all of the titles and assessing if they were worth the effort in pulling them from the shelf. After reading enough in her vision, she would walk towards the next title and study it for a moment before moving on. This continues for several minutes until, upon the top shelf, a book was found that was a visual guide to the species in Valor. It was as good as any other book she would find, and so, the small creature moved to pull it from the shelf as discretely as possible. Unfortunately, the book wouldn’t budge, trapped between two other ones. She flew to the top and began to push with all of her might, her wings flapping in a faulty attempt to gain more force behind her action. Eventually, the book gave way and fell from the shelf, landing on top of the fox below. The fairy’s head shot yo from its position on top of the fox, shouting, ”A-Ah! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” for no particular reason.

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:41 pm
Jesse Randall

Jesse had been dreaming about her father's farm back home, she'd grown tired of drawing furrows in the ground to plant seeds and had instead decided to go play with the chickens... In her Fennec Form, she had crept into the coop, sneaking around the hens until she found her favourite target - an old speckled that always seemed to lay better after a good scare... She bowed on her front paws, wiggling her posterior, ready to lunge...

It had come from nowhere, an impact from above which had startled her awake. Thinking it had been one of the chickens she shot to her paws, shaking her little head from the shock - her large ears flopping this way and that before she let out a yawn and stretched as her gaze flicked towards the book. "How did that fall off?" She'd spent so much time trying to get all her favourite books on the shelves that she was almost certain that it would stay put...especially after she'd wedged it into place...

"Who's there?" Hearing a little voice, she tilted her head, twisting her ears this way and that, trying to locate the sound before realising the voice was above her. At this point, her ears would flop outward and she would lift her eyes, almost going cross-eyed as she spotted the tiny creature perched on top of her head, "Oh, Hi there!" she would shake her head, "How did you get in?"

She bowed her head, giving it a shake so the little creature became dislodged and landed on the soft bedding where Jesse had been lying, it would still be warm, but the little fox wasn't interested in going back to sleep.

"You look like a bug...but human too..." she would bow down on her front paws, almost as though she was hunting, but rather than lunge forward, she would instead use her back legs to push herself gradually closer - all the while sniffing, trying to work out the being from its scent, "I've never seen you before..." she mused, her little tail twitching this way and that as she inspected the being, "So, Not-Bug, do you have a name?" Now lying flat on her belly, her feet out behind her, she raised a paw, tempted to prod the tiny being, but resisting...for now.

Neryem

Clothing: In her Fennec Shifter form
With: The strange little creature that likes dropping books on sleeping foxys...
Feeling: Curious
OoC Wasn't sure if she'd fluttered down onto Jesse's head, so can edit if necessary

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image

Lying on top of the fuzzy creature's head, the fairy would feel around it, as if she had been anticipating death the moment contact was made with the adorable and furry creature. A voice came from somewhere, though she did not know where. Even with her lengthy ears, she could only tell so much. Her head moved all around, trying to find one of the people who had watched her fall from such a height before noticing a pair of eyes on her form. What was going on? All of this was very strange. "Oh! A talking animal! I did not think I would find such a queer sight in this castle." A thousand questions ran through her mind as she watched the beast draw near. "I was searching for a book and I came underneath the door. I did not know that I would interrupt your peaceful slumber with my ongoing search." The small woman spoke with a very elegant and sincere voice, never taking her eyes off of the fox as she spoke.

Her time on top of the being's fur would be up as she was gently shaken off, landing in the spot the beast had once occupied. Upon receiving a formal greeting in the form of the animal bowing its head, she would laugh a little, offering the talking creature a curtsy in return. The animal referred to her as a bug, which she did feel somewhat offended by had it not been for the confusion towards her species that was shared by them both. Her wings would idly flap at times, doing so for lengthy periods of time if she had gotten excited about something. "I am aware. I know not of what I am. It is why I came into your quarters to begin with." Then came the dreaded question of a name. Even amidst her travels and sights thus far, the fairy did not have a name to even call herself. To be honest, she barely spoke to anyone after waking up in the fields long ago. Her face contorted into a sad expression while she explained her story to the fox. "I do not have a name. I awoke long ago in a meadow with naught a purpose or goal. I cannot recall anything at all. My home, my kind, even my family. I traveled north and came across this great stone building. I come in search of answers, of truths."

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:08 pm
Jesse Randall

"It's actually not as queer as you think," Jesse had never thought her talking was anything out of the ordinary, especially as the majority of people she spoke to were only addressed when she was in her human form... She had discovered several years ago that it was only those with the power to understand animals - and of course fellow shifters who would ever be able to understand her, "I've smelt many shifters here in the Academy, but I've not actually met anyone yet," she would listen as the female apologised for disturbing her, but she didn't mind... "At least it wasn't a huge book," her ears flopped outward at this, "Being so little, I might have been crushed..." Being squished by things larger than her was always a danger, but Jesse felt she was a lot more robust than that, Showing her contentedness, she gave another stretch before lying down again.

Jesse would rest her head on her paws, her ears now twisted forward and listening intently to the little voice as the Not-Bug told her of how she'd awoken in a meadow and come to what she perceived as a large stone castle in search of something that might give her an idea as to who she was,

"Have you tried the library? There are a lot of tomes there," Not exactly sure where the little creature had been beforehand, Jesse recalled how she had passed by those very doors on her way back to her dorm room and that it wasn't very far if she wanted to go, "I can always give you a ride there, if you like," It wasn't something she'd naturally offer, but being of a helpful nature, if she could help, then she would,

"You're more than welcome to check my books too, but most of them are fantasy fictions," At this, she would rise, jumping down onto the floor before shaking herself from head to toe - She would then rise up onto her hind legs, returning to her human form as she did so before looking towards her shelf, "Did anything catch your eye up there?" she would step up onto the bed, reaching for the shelf before looking back to where she thought she'd left the creature, "Hey...where'd ya go?" She was unaware she couldn't see the fairy in her human form and suddenly felt quite anxious, hoping to the heavens that she hadn't accidently stepped upon the little visitor by accident...

Neryem

Clothing: In her Fennec Shifter form, then as seen.
With: The strange little creature that likes dropping books on sleeping foxys...
Feeling: Curious, then Anxious
OoC Where'd she go? *baffled look* hehe

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image

Relieved to hear how her host would not take an issue with her as of yet, the fae would watch as the fox would stretch for a moment before returning to her resting position. the library was suggested to her, which was still a very well established point. If something she wanted access to about her race, there most likely was an answer somewhere deep in the prison made of books. That and it seemed like fun to ride on the back of such a small creature for a change. "I have come from such a library in this castle, yet the book I search for has eluded me. I can only find such books who are not important to my search. I would have to spend years there searching for one that I wish to gain the answers I seek. Your books are but a welcome respite from the walls of literature. If it does not offend you, I would ask your permission to allow me to search among your collection first."

Elated at the permission being granted, the fairy would nod appreciatively at the animal. "You have my thanks. I shall be swift as to not impede your sleep any further." She said as her friend jumped off of the bed. Taking off towards the top shelf once more, she landed just in time to catch a glimpse at the fox suddenly transforming into a full sized human! She nearly stumbled back in surprise, clinging onto a cheesy romance novel about swords and stones or something. How on could two inanimate objects express such a living emotion? Such a ridiculous premise.

"You changed into a human at will? What kind of magic is that?" She asked, leaning forward to catch a view of her now human friend, those ears still present on top of her head. It was actually quite adorable, a human with animal ears on their head. When asked if she had found anything, she performed a quick search across the collection which proved fairly lackluster. All it contained was such stories the young would be regaled from storytellers. No kind of traditional book or tome that was what she wanted. Perhaps even the thought of coming across a non-fictional book would be beyond this female's interests. "Sadly, no. I do not believe your books will help me gain any insight that will be needed to identify myself." The human that searched around for her, despite the fairy standing right in front of her. Had she gone temporarily blind now as well? It certainly was an odd reaction to whatever she was. "I stand before you, on the top shelf with your books." She replied, waving her hands in front of the human to see her clearly.

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 am
Jesse Randall

"Certainly, by all means," Jesse was always happy to share her literature with others - provided she got it back in good order - but she felt she didn't have to worry about the little female as she was right there... Well, she had been, before Jesse had returned to her human form.

"It's part of my Raiment, I'm a Shifter, so I can take on the form you saw whenever I please," she had to admit, it was reassuring to hear the fairy's voice infront of her, but it was very strange that although she claimed to be right there by her books on the top shelf, Jesse's eyes could only see the books... "Why can't I see you?" she bounced up and down lightly on her bed, her feet never leaving the mattress before she would reach out, hoping to touch something...

"Hang on a minute." Frowning as regardless of how hard she looked, Jesse could not see the tiny creature, "Let me try something." Stepping back from the bed, Jesse assumed her Fennec Form, taking a running jump so she could get back up onto the bed before seeking out one of the less populated shelves. She would take a moment of bouncing on the mattress until she had reached her desired height, then she jumped, scrambling on the edge of the lowest shelf before pulling herself up and taking a moment to catch her breath,

"Are you still up there?" twisting her ears to where she'd last heard the Not-Bug's voice, Jesse stretched up, her claws finding the edge of the second shelf before she turned and allowed her hind-legs to leave the safety of the first - hanging by her claws for a second she began to pull herself up onto the ledge. "...I really need to have a good clear out..." she mused, "I never thought climbing the shelves would be so fu...Whoa!" Having relied purely on her claws to drag herself up with, Jesse hadn't expected them to slip - causing a faint gouge in the woodwork as the little fox soon found herself falling back onto the springy mattress...

It was a soft landing and she was quickly back up on her feet, shaking her body from head to toe before looking back up to where she remembered seeing the fairy last, "Oh! I can see you again!" her tail wagged happily, "How strange!"

Neryem

Clothing: As seen, then in her Fennec Shifter form.
Feeling: Confused, then Excited/Energetic, then happy!
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:49 am
User Image

"Wonderful! It will be an honor to view your collection." The fairy said happily, now more interested in the magic that her companion had now described to her. "Fascinating. A human with the ability to transform into an animal at will. I have never heard of such a thing." She rubbed her chin in deep thought while the human in front of her would move around and complain about not being able to see her form, despite standing directly in front of her vision. How curious. Maybe all humans had an inability to see her kind, whatever that was. That would prove to be a rather annoying thing if she were to ask for assistance from them again. Still, at least there was a medium in which she could be seen, provided her friend stayed in her animal form to see her. After feeling a large finger pressed against her form, the smaller female would take several steps away. "You touched me." She watched as the large eared fox appeared on the bed once again before then focusing back on the task at hand. She would continue from where she left off, investigating the titles of many books while the human below would shift in their new shape.

"Our search appears to have been for naught. I do not think I see anything that might prove useful." She declared, looking down just in time to see her friend scrambling to jump up towards the lowest shelf. After watching for a moment or so, the fox had managed to pull herself to safety. "I am still present, yes." The fairy replied to her question while she continued to climb her way towards the shelf that the small lady was standing on. "I would advise you to exercise caution. Your frame appears much larger than what the shelf might-" She paused as the fox slipped, wounding the wooden part that she had been attached to. The fairy would hurry to the edge, her heart filled with peril, and look down to see her falling back down on top of the bedding below. "By the stars, I was worried you had seriously hurt yourself."

Hopping down from her shelf, the winged woman would slowly flutter back towards the bed before making contact softly on top of it. "Are you quite alright?" She asked, a faint glow coming from her body while she looked back up at the bookshelf. "You should consider not attempting to do so again. You could hit the wooden ground next time, if you are not careful."

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 pm
Jesse Randall

"I didn't hurt you did I?" when the fairy had said Jesse had touched her, the female suddenly withdrew her hand. She'd felt something soft at that moment and hoped that she'd done the little creature no harm by prodding too hard - she would relax if she hadn't, but if she had caused any damage to the fairy's delicate form, she would feel quite guilty and refrain from branching out too much again incase she hurt her.

Now in her Fox Form, Jesse would feel a little disappointed that her books hadn't helped, but that didn't put her off trying to be of assistance. Unfortunately, she had heard the Fae's warning too late and as she shook the sensation of the fall from her little frame, she lifted her gaze with a smile, "Not a problem, I'm quite alright!" she would give a wag of her tail, watching as the fairy fluttered down to her level, "I've fallen from much higher before, but it's always better with a soft landing..." she nodded when the fae gave her the advice of probably not trying it again, Jesse of course could make no promises as she was naturally one for climbing things and getting into places she probably shouldn't...

"I guess there's no other option but the library then," her large ears flopped outwards slightly, then she looked towards the door, "Are you up for a little trip?" she would tilt her head, awaiting the fairy's decision, "Two sets of eyes are always better when looking for stuff anyways,"

If agreed they would head to the library, Jesse would take a run at the door, jumping up and twisting the handle with her little paws before pausing, "I don't think I've ever given anyone a ride before, but you'll probably need to hold on," she had considered getting herself a collar to wear, but didn't want to be mistaken for someone's pet.

If the Fairy chose to ride, Jesse would wait for her to climb on before drawing the door closed with her paws and making a swift, yet considerate dash towards the library.

Neryem

Clothing: As seen, then in her Fennec Shifter form.
Feeling: Confused, then Excited/Energetic, then happy!
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

It seemed as if the two of them were bound to travel in the direction of the Library then. Little could be done standing idly here. "I suppose we shall depart for the library then. I will not know how to find the books we need outside of searching high and low, however." The fairy said, nodding her head at the request of going on a little outing back towards the place where she had first stumbled upon the magnificent collection of books. The fox would dart off the bed and somehow open the door in a good amount of time. Perhaps she had gotten some practice prior to showing the smaller one? The option of riding a fox was too good for her to pass up, the fairy bounding into the air and flying back down towards Jesse's form, hanging onto her fur before saying, "I am prepared when you are ready to run."

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:43 am
Jesse Randall
~ Tay and Jesse's Dorm Room ~

Jesse could only hope that the little Fairy had slept well within the pouch on her little belt, She would make her way back towards her dorm room, returning to her human form only briefly so she could place the book and the pouch within which she hoped the fairy remained, on her bed before returning to her Fennec Form and jumping up onto the mattress. "...Are you still here?" she would nuzzle her way into the pouch, hoping to spot the sprite's little aura before backing up and sitting down, "That class went so quickly...hope I didn't jostle you around too much...?"

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Clothing: as seen
With: Classmates and 'Not-Bug'
Feeling: relieved
OoC Imma just wander out here...short post for the fail crying

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 am
User Image

All was silent in the pouch before the fairy arose from her slumber, climbing out of the pouch as she began to stretch. "Not the best sleep I've had since my journey has started, but it shall do for now." Once she was done with waking up fairly earlier than she normally did, the fairy sat down on the bed, facing the fennec fox. Was that what it was called? It looked more like some odd type of feral dog, but who was she to be confused in this world they were in? She was a pretty unknown thing as well, judging by the books she had read. "I shall be fine. I suppose I will have to undo my nocturnal tendencies. Even if they do feel somewhat familiar. Do you still have the book?" She asked before a small growl was heard. The smaller female looked down at her stomach as it begin to growl. A faint white color graced her cheeks. How unladylike! "Apologies. I appear to be famished. Did we ever come to a conclusion about a name to call me?"

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 am
Jesse Randall
~ Tay and Jesse's Dorm Room ~

Jesse watched as the little 'Not-Bug' crawled from the pouch, "Sorry, I did try my best not to overdo it," it had been a little unnerving to be the smallest creature in the class especially with one of the wolves standing at least three times her height...And the Bear... He could easily have swallowed her in one bite... She had to convince herself as a Tutor, there was no chance he would do such a thing to a student...

"I didn't realise you were nocturnal," her ears would flick back at the thought, but maybe that was why the Fae had remained awake even after Jesse had fallen asleep... "The book's right over here," she twisted round, skipping slightly as she turned before landing behind the book and nudging it forward with her nose, "There wasn't exactly anyone there when I signed it out, but I left a note," she smirked, her ears flicking forward at the sound that came from the creature's stomach, "I might have some snacks hidden around," she would turn, sniffing the air before turning to her shelves and following her nose, "I was trying to think of something all day," she looked at the little female's skin, "You remind me of the night, like the full moon's light on a cool evening," she would lift her head for a moment, glancing behind her before rising up onto her hind legs and wondering if there had been a stash of biscuits on one of the higher shelves, "So I was thinking maybe Luna, like the moon, or Silme... like the moonlight,"

Finally spotting the small box in which she'd hidden a few biscuits from her last visit to the market, Jesse proceeded to jump, replicating her attempt at finding the fairy before, only this time, she felt she had perfected the move, jumping until she was level with the shelf before leaning in and clawing her way onto the shelf.

"Look out below!" She would nudge the little box until it was teetering on the edge before giving it another poke and watching as it fell, turning in the air before landing a good distance from the fairy - she hadn't wanted to crush her little friend and so took great care that it didn't happen.

Once the box had settled, she jumped down, landing on her pillow which almost swallowed her whole before climbing from the soft cushion and pushing the box of biscuits closer.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Clothing: as seen
With: 'Not-Bug'
Feeling: content/happy
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image

”Have naught but well thoughts, Jesse. I was fine in your pouch, I assure you.” The fairy said, smiling at her companion while then flying into the air for a moment. She had needed to stretch her wings about before they would go and remain stiff for the remainder of the day. A day without wings meant a day without any way of getting around at a normal pace. It wasn’t until the topic of her nature that she would speak again, entertaining herself with performing tricks out of a need to burn off some energy and awaken fully. ”I did not either. It is useful for some matters, but finding help at night is something harder than one would think.” The fox pushed the book forwards as the fairy studied it with an eagerness seen in that of a child. Another session to study and discover more about her race. ”Wonderful. Thank you for your assistance.” She said and opened to the page that she had left off on. The topic of a name came up while she was busy turning pages around. Still, the fairy would listen to Jesse’s words and ponder over her suggestions for a name to call her by.

”Luna? Too forced.” She said and flipped another page to the one that had been where she stopped reading at. It was a general kind of chapter of faeries, but it was their best book thus far. The second name causes her to complete stop. Frozen in place, she turned to Jesse. ”Silme. Sil...me.” Her eyes would slowly begin to widen as she paced around. ”Sil. Sil...Sil.” The fairy would continue to repeat the name over and over, flying into the air as something was beginning to come back to her. Memories of people like her talking to her. Her lavender skin that was shared among them. Faces were blurry as were names, but they all seemed so familiar. Her wings beat while she flew around in a frantic pattern, clutching her head. ”Silme! Sil...” Beating her head a couple of times, the fairy would then recall an older looking fairy, her clothing intricate and being familial to her. But who was she? Was this a family member of hers, or a mentor? These thoughts were interrupted as Jesse shouted for her to watch out.

Diving out of the way, the smaller woman avoided the package falling into the bed next to the still open book. She gracefully fell back into the bed, peering at Jesse. ”That name. It seems familiar to me. I saw people like myself. I will have to accept that name for now. Perhaps I can recall more in the future.” The fairy now known as Silme would say, treating herself to a crumb of a biscuit. She hurried back to the book and continued reading as Jesse did whatever a fox would do in here. About ten minutes would pass before a passage caught her attention. ”I have found something. Listen to this.” Silme pointed her finger to the sentence in question for Jesse to see. ”Although normally unable to be seen by human eyes, the fae do however grace their presence to those of the Diviner knit, due to the unique abilities of those gifted to see and utilize the magic of fae. Animals are also able to see a fairy if they should grant it it’s presence, but only if the animal possesses a pair of eyes to see them.” Stroking her chin, Silme rose and faces Jesse with an idea. ”It is still class time, is it not? Might we make a journey to find the Diviner professor?”

Tala Maxwell

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces