Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Love of Music (Me and Dragonchild09) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:39 pm
Hi. I'm looking to do a camp-type rp. 1x1 is what I am looking for. And it's a yaoi. So I would love someone who could play a see. It would be very much appreciated. Quote me if you want to do this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:42 pm
DragonMistress07

Hey was wondering if you were still looking for this rp and if so, then could you explain what kind of plot you had in mind?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:55 pm
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07

Hey was wondering if you were still looking for this rp and if so, then could you explain what kind of plot you had in mind?

Yeah. Well, it's an idea about two best friends who drifted apart in high--school and come back together when their parents send them to summer camp. Just ti make sure, are you okay with guy on guy? If not, then this rp isn't for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:02 pm
DragonMistress07
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07

Yeah. Well, it's an idea about two best friends who drifted apart in high--school and come back together when their parents send them to summer camp. Just ti make sure, are you okay with guy on guy? If not, then this rp isn't for you.

sounds interesting. lol yeah I'm fine with anything. I play any gender with any sexuality. I'd be up for this one if you are, you have a profile layout?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:35 pm
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07

sounds interesting. lol yeah I'm fine with anything. I play any gender with any sexuality. I'd be up for this one if you are, you have a profile layout?

I am. Yeah. Nothing fancy, though.

Name: Yume Heart
Eye Color: Gold
Hair color: Blue
Bio: Doesn't want to talk about it
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Change of plans...can They be camp counselors instead?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:38 pm
DragonMistress07
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07

Pic:

lol alright camp counselors work, what kind of camp is it? general camp or is it more specific? (I'll get to work on profile asap)  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:43 pm
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07

Pic:

lol alright camp counselors work, what kind of camp is it? general camp or is it more specific? (I'll get to work on profile asap)

(A camp for musically gifted children. Yume is a pro at piano and the violin.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:12 pm
DragonMistress07

What kind of personality you going with? Cause I got a few ideas for my character but certain ones work best with certain partner personalities  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 pm
DragonChild09
DragonMistress07

What kind of personality you going with? Cause I got a few ideas for my character but certain ones work best with certain partner personalities

Yume is upbeat, cheerful, and kind. He is always willing to help.someone out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:04 pm
DragonMistress07

Name: Kazu Takuma
Eye Color: Green/Gold
Hair color: Brown
Bio: He always changes the subject. When asked about why he was taken out of school, he just responds with "Medical Reasons" before changing the subject.
Pic:
User Image

((P.S. Thinking he's going to be narcoleptic if you don't have a problem with that >XD ))  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image

Yume placed his bags down in the cabin where he would be staying for the summer while at camp. It was a nice, large cabin with plenty of room for two people and he could not help but wonder who the other counselor was? He had been asked by a family friend to help out at a camp for yhe musically gifted and since it was summer and a job, he agreed to it. He placed his headphones on as he started to unpack, making sure hebwas settled.in before the campers got here and once again wondered who the other was.

DragonChild09

(I am fine with it. We will start when both arrive at camp, okay?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:37 pm
User Image
Kazu Takuma

Taking a deep breath as he entered the camp, Kazu tried to calm himself down a bit. He had to put up quite a fight in order to get permission to work as a counselor here for the summer, not with the camp people, but with other people in his life. Now that he was here though, he couldn't help but to start feeling a bit nervous though excitement also rushed through him. Bags in hand, Kazu took a look around, quickly spotting the cabin him and another counselor would be sharing during the summer. Alright, just try not to be a spaz Kazu. he thought to himself as he opened up the cabin door and walked inside, noting the other counselor was already setting up. "Hi, ummm I'm Kazu Takuma, I'll be your co-counselor this summer." Kazu stated, unsure if the other boy had heard him as he noticed the headphones and he had his back to him. Something about the other counselor seemed familiar, but with his back to him it was hard to tell.

DragonMistress07

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Yume had senses someone coming in and took his headphones off just in time to hear what was being said. He turned around to respond, only to find that the other counselor was none other than his former best friend, Kazu. "Kazu?!" he helped out, completely surprised as he had not spoken to said male after middle school. They had drifted apart as soon as then entered high school and tended to ignore each other and stay with thier groups. Well, if he had one anyway. "You're the other couselor?!" he added, trying to get over his shock.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image
Kazu Takuma

Kazu could not contain his shock as the counselor turned around, revealing the other boy to be his old friend Yume. He hadn't really seen his friend his middle school, since he had been taken out of high school shortly after entering, though he was never able to bring up to his friend that he wouldn't be at school with him. So Kazu had made a plan to use the two months he was allowed to go to the school to slowly push Yume away, it had killed him then, and even now he hated what he had done, but figured it would be easiest for Yume. "Yume?!" Kazu's eyes lit up in a mix of shock and disbelief. Part of him wanted to hug his friend, but another part remained cautious unsure of how Yume felt towards him. To Yume's question, Kazu nodded "Yeah! Pretty excited about it, though it's my first time, so also kind of nervous." Kazu stated with a sheepish smile and chuckle. "What about you?" he asked curiously.

DragonMistress07

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Yume gave him a look, remaining silent for a few seconds before finally answering. "A bit. But not as much as I was before i came here." he replied, crossing his arms as he spoke. He took that time to look closer at Kazu and realized that he had grown into his looks and was kind of cute as he was now. He mentally shoved that thought aside. "Anyway, we've got like a day to prepare for the kids to arrive, so you should get settled in and then we have to report to the main cabin to get our schedules." he added, deciding that he would forgive the other for.ditching him in high school and would be civil for this summer.

DragonChild09

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces