PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Camilla's Side:

User Image

Rory's Side:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:34 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After spending most of the class chit chatting with Chester and her professor, Fausty, Camilla ended up heading back to her dorm after class was dismissed. Though not much seemed to happen in Enhancer class, she still enjoyed herself. She could recall thinking on the way home that maybe next time would be even more interesting. Though, there was the question as to what caused the rumble during class. It appeared to be some kind of explosion. Since they were all inside at the time, they had no idea what could have caused it. So she dismissed it from her thoughts.

Upon waking up in her big, soft bed she turned over slowly. Groaning, she opened her eyes and looked off towards the wall. Upon her nightstand, she saw an envelope. Reaching out for it slowly, still sort of asleep she grasped it in her delicate fingers. Bringing it to her face she looked it over. '' Hmm. '' She opened it to discover that it was, in fact, an invitation to a gala later today. Her eyes widened slightly. ' A gala? ' She questioned in her head. Immediately the thoughts on what to wear, or how to do her hair all crossed her mind before she effectively silenced them all. Why would she go? She just enrolled here and her only friend was a boy she hardly knew outside of their families gatherings. Letting the invitation and its envelope slip from her hands and fall to her bed she sighed. Maybe she wouldn't go. Shaking her head she decided to think on it later. After all, there was still time. Getting up now, she changed into pants and a cute top, which was really more akin to a dress than a top, but she didn't care. Dressed for the day she smiled brightly to herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair. Grabbing her bag she headed out the door to her first day of combat class.

the enemy will control you

User Image

Raiyun

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:54 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

-Returning from Gala-

Camilla came busting in through the front door of her and Constina's room. Clearly upset with what had happened near the end of the night. Kicking her heels off, quite literally, she stomped over to her dresser to grab her night clothes. Throwing her dress to the floor near her heels, she slid the nightgown she had taken out on and jumped into bed. She was too frustrated with herself to even let her hair down before falling asleep. Hopefully, she'd wake up in a better mood

-The next day-

Waking up slowly, as she usually did. Camilla sat up and looked around with a groggy expression. Recalling the event's last night immediately reminded her of her bad mood. Mind you she wasn't mad at anyone in particular, just herself. She hated that large social events were so hard for her to attend due to her crowd anxiety. Taking her hair down from the ponytail she slept in, she got up out of bed and took a long hot shower to try and wash away her bad mood. After twenty or so minutes Camilla emerged from the bathroom in her bra and panties, both white. Drying her hair with her towel she made her way over to her dresser to get her clothes for the day. Grabbing a black dress, which doubled as a top if she so chose to put pants or something on under it. She slid it on over her head and ran her arms through the holes they were meant to go in. Smoothing it out over her breast, and stomach; she pulled a pair of black shorts out to wear under her dress. Looking at her self in the mirror she sighed. Her feelings of frustration were gone, but now she just felt pathetic, and stupid for how she acted last night.

Grabbing a brush she brushed her now dry hair out and let her natural curls fall where they may. Grabbing her bag, she slid on a pair of black boots. Once her feet were comfortably inside she tightened and tied them at the tops. With that, Camilla headed out. She didn't see Constina, so she assumed she had run off to do whatever it was she did on her off days. But Camilla had a particular place she wished to go too. Camilla was heading to the training grounds. She was gonna hit stuff till she felt better. Walking to her door, she opened it and stepped through. Closing it firmly behind her, she made her way to the training grounds.

-exit to training grounds-

User Image

Raiyun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

Waking up on the floor, the last thing she remembered was busting the wall up and running away as fast as humanly possible. But her raiment gave out before she managed to get home. So she had to force herself to walk to the dorms while her body was being put through the rebound. Pushing through the incredible pain she made it to her room before passing out on the floor. Now that she was awake, she looked around not yet lifting herself up off the floor. Her body was sore and stiff, but for the most part, her body wasn't as sore as it was yesterday. Slowly picking herself up off the floor she hissed in pain. Muscles were still sore. Forcing herself to sit up, she threw herself against the closest wall and sat there breathing heavily. Despite sleeping on the floor, her clothes weren't as dirty as she would have thought they'd be. Looking around once more, she didn't see Constina anywhere. '' s**t. '' She said aloud.

Sighing heavily she hung her head. Though her raiment and its side effect had passed, her body would need to recover just a bit longer. So for the next several minutes, she'd be stuck unless someone came to her room. Feeling stupid she began to get upset. She knew she shouldn't have used her raiment, and now she had destroyed school property. Closing her eyes and forcing her head back she spoke as loud as she could, which at this point wasn't very loud. '' Help... Anybody... '' Camilla called out in a raspy, weak voice. She didn't think anyone would hear her but she figured she'd try to call for help at least till her body was willing to cooperate once more.

black dress
black boots

User Image

Raiyun

Unrelenting Savagery

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm
𝕔𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝕖𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔞
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

User Image
♛With her time away from the whole gala event, Constina was just going around the whole town and discovering new sights, a little trip to enjoy her time and get to satisfy her curiosities about the urban aesthetic there. Even if her time at Eona was already considerable, there was still some sort of joy in going through the streets, admiring the buildings, the people, all that was contained in each turn of the corners. Unfortunately, all had to come to an end, and eventually the golden girl had to return to her dorms, to get everything right for the class days. She didn't feel like returning just yet, but she had to, so there was little time spent gazing over the whole scenarios before an exit was made to the dorms.

{{Entering the dormroom}}

On her path to the dorm, there was some kind of commotion about a hole on some wall. Constina found it odd, wishing she could go take a closer look as her curiosity begin to drive her almost mad to go, but seriousness was stronger and her will to arrive at the dorm became the pillar to each action, right up until her slender hands took hold of the door knob and turned it. As she opened it, it took her a certain moment to quite understand what was going down in the room. Camila's voice lightly echoing barely made it to her focused ears, but as those reached deep, Constina's eyes widened, immediately concerned seeing her roommate still wearing the dress and sat against the wall, looking extremely worn out and fragile, the fabrics on her were event dirty to a certain point. The golden girl just couldn't understand well what went down just by the clues, but that didn't stop her from rushing straight to her friend's side, kneeling beside her with clear worry yet still maintaing some form of calmness. "what happened, Camilla? Are you okay?
hold on"
,Constina rose quickly and walked to her own bag, placed near her bed. From it, she took out a water bottle and went back to Camilla, opening it and extending it close to her roommate's mouth. It would mean good if the female had at least enough strength to drink the water on her own, but if that was impossible, the gold manipulator would go forward and hold up the bottle on her friend's mouth just right for her to drink it comfortably and would lower the bottle as soon as she showed there no need for more. Her action to get the water driven by Camilla's raspy voice.♛

NDG Void

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

Camilla heard the door open and her eyes opened slowly. Standing before her was her roommate, Constina. Oh, how happy she was to see her. As she opened her mouth to answer her questions, she was stopped when Constina told her to wait. Watching her rush over to her purse, she took note of the water bottle now in her hands. Thank the gods. She was so thirsty! She hadn't had the chance to get a drink before everything went down so when she passed out, she passed out hungry and thirsty. Letting her roommate place the bottle near her lips, Camilla slowly drank the cool water slowly. When Constina removed the bottle, Camilla sighed happily. Taking a moment to collect herself she spoke. '' Thank you Constina. '' With her voice normal sounding now, Camilla continued. '' It's...a bit of a long story. But the short explanation is that I used my raiment... '' She said looking from Constina's golden eyes to her dusty lap.

'' I may or may not have done a bad thing... '' She said unsure how to tell her roommate that she had destroyed school property. Unsure if telling Constina would be safe or if she'd go tell the school that it was Camilla who had done the damage to the wall. Seeing the look on Constina's face she sighed. She knew she'd need to explain to at least keep her from worrying. Looking at her friend she spoke. '' My raiment is a bit on the wild side. I used it in the training yard and got carried away and umm... '' Looking away from Constina again she continued. '' Might have...busted a hole...in the wall... '' She said sheepishly. Looking to Constina to gauge her reaction, she waited for a lecture or for Constina to run off. Hopefully, she would just help her get to class considering she was gonna end up late at this point.

black dress
black boots

User Image

Raiyun

Unrelenting Savagery

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:56 pm
𝕔𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝕖𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔞
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖

User Image
♛As her friend drank the water, Constina felt relieved that she at least wouldn't be thirsty anymore. Continuing on to after Camilla collected herself, the golden girl smiled lightly as the other female thanked her with a much better voice and seemingly better humor now. "I'm just glad to have helped you before you got any worse" ,she replied to the compliment, now deciding to listen to all that her friend could tell her about what had taken place there and how was Camilla able to get herself in that situation, weak, hungry and thirsty in the dormroom with her clothes a tad messed up. It was quite the mental ride to observe the expressions and small actions Camilla made and did, while explaining everything. By the end of her tale, Constina's face went to shocked, but not for the action itself, but due to her thoughts connecting the event outside on school grounds and what her friend told her.

"you did that back there? Damn, you sure are strong, can't believe it was you!" ,the golden female was amazed at that with a fresh somewhat large smile on her face, now curious as to what Camilla was capable of and how intense it must have felt to just charge through the thing knowing you could do it. Her own raiment could someday be able to bust through tough things that were as solid as a wall or even more, but to do that as a common student was incredible, truly a raiment of raw power. Yet, despite all of those wonder thoughts running through her mind, there were a few to be worried about, and that she had to get an answer to from her wall wrecking roommate. "Do you think anyone saw you? A girl once blew up in my class and with people all around to see, things did not go so well afterwards, I think..." ,she remembered the event making an expression by the end of it with her right eyebrow and also right side of her upper lips lifted, in reaction to imagining how it would feel to mess up that way in front of everyone with teachers and even higher standing people around you.♛

NDG Void

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

Watching her roommate respond to her actions was quite a bit different compared to what she had imagined would happen in her head. She seemed more impressed than anything. This was confusing since typically anyone would lecture her after doing something like this. The idea that kids her age couldn't just go around punching holes in walls never even crossed her mind. '' Y-yea... That was me. '' Her next question was a good one, but one she was pretty sure she had the answer to. '' No, no one was there when it happened so I'm pretty sure no one saw me... '' She said not breaking eye contact with her friend. '' But I don't have time to sit here and hide. I need to get to class. I don't know what time it is but I'm almost positive class has started. Can you help me up? '' She asked bringing her hand up for Constina to grab.

Slowly Camilla stood as Constina helped her up. The joints and muscles in her body cried out, sending a tinge of pain all over. But compared to when she first awakened, she was feeling much better. Dusting herself off, Camilla bent down slowly and grabbed her bag. Reaching inside of it, she pulled out a snack, was sort of like a protein bar. Opening it, she brought it to her mouth and ate it slowly. '' So, If you aren't busy...do you think you could help me get to class? '' She asked sheepishly. '' I wouldn't normally bother you with this but...I'm not sure I'll make it there on my own. My legs are still a little wobbly. '' Camilla said being honest.

black dress
black boots

User Image

Raiyun

Unrelenting Savagery

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:08 pm
𝕔𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝕖𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔞
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖

User Image
♛After Camilla explained that it was unlikely for someone to have seen her while crashing the wall, things were now quite at peace in Constina's mind and there was no trouble taking hold of her friend's hand as she told the gold manipulator that class had started and it would be best for both of them to make way there. Being so lost in her curiosities, Constina almost forgot about the classes, and it was true, they had to go. Classes there were important and each day offered great wisdom on their skills and how to improve, also Constina was a newbie, only trouble could come from her not attending the classes.

Snapping back to reality, her golden eyes went back to Camilla, now slowly eating a protein bar. "Don't worry, I'll help you there no problem" ,the female responded her roommate's request to aid in her walk towards the classroom, as the toll from the raiment itself and other factors was strong on her and had left her too weak to deal with the path on her own. Even though Constina was more than ready to go, it would be best for them both to change clothing, to make sure no one caught on to both of their activities while classes were going on. "Alright, but first... We have to get ourselves dressed properly, get some clean clothes and throw some water on our faces" ,she told Camilla with a gentle smile on her face but with her tone, it was clear how important she deemed the actions they had to take for cleanliness.♛

NDG Void

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:05 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

Leaning against the wall as Constina suggested they change and at least look like they got washed up for class, Camilla sighed. She supposed that was a better idea than going as she was. '' Okay. I'll head to my room and change clothes. '' Moving slowly off the wall she smiled at Constina. '' I should be okay to get dressed and the like on my own...but if something should happen I'll yell for you. '' Camilla didn't necessarily like relying so heavily on her roommate, but she didn't have much of a choice. Making her way slowly to her room she pushed the door open and made her way over to her dresser. Rummaging through it, she found a green long sleeve dress and put it on. Judging how cold it was in their abode. Perhaps they'd need to put the fire on at some point. But for now just changing would do. Quickly grabbing a pair of shorts, she also decided to change her undergarments. Once everything had been pulled out she began to undress and dress in her fresh clothes rather quickly. Sitting on her bed she slid socks on, then her other pair of boots.

Standing up once more now she tapped the toes of her boots against the ground to make sure they were on nice and snug. Smoothing out her dress with her hands, she tugged at each arm to make sure they weren't wrinkling. Moving from her bedroom to their bathroom, Camilla knocked lightly to make sure Constina wasn't in there already. Not hearing anything she opened the door and made her way inside. Leaving the door slightly open she moved to the sink. Turning on the water she put her hands under the running faucet and let the icy cold water spill over her hands. Wincing slightly, she cupped the water in her hands and brought it to her face. Splashing the cold water on to her face, she rubbed her wet hands across her face to scrub off any dirt or grime from the day prior. Letting her hands rest on the sink counter top she let her head hang, pink curls moving to hide her face. At this point, her body was just sore. But she could move and function normally. In another couple of hours, she'd be fully recovered. So it would still be best if she traveled with Constina despite feeling a bit better. Bringing her head up she stared at herself in the mirror for a moment before adjusting her hair a bit before pulling her hood up over it. Walking out of the bathroom she waited in the lobby of their dorm, against the wall for her friend to tell her she was ready to head out.

Green Dress
Black Boots

User Image

Raiyun

Unrelenting Savagery

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 am
𝕔𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝕖𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔞
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕖

User Image
♛Constina remained silent during the moments Camilla was speaking, simply listening to what she had decided on her request to get changed and offering a simple nod at the end, showing she understood what her roommate wanted and left her alone, to do things on her own. With the same idea in mind, the golden female chose to leave for her own room to get herself all geared up and pretty for the class. So, without wasting any time, she took strides into her area and began to go through all the clothes she had, from the dresser and the ones lost on the bed, left there due to laziness or just distraction on the girl's part. She decided, after a good amount of pondering on her fashion sense, to go with simple black pants that were tight to her body and offered good mobility, while still comfortable. Simple black sneakers with golden designs on them, and a long sleeved blouse that was black all over but with a golden open hand on the front. Besides that, all that was left was to put the water bottle back into her bag, put one of its straps over her shoulder and head out to the bathroom, after noticing Camilla had left it.

In there, she only ran her hands through the water to clean them a good bit before sliding them across her eyes, just to get that small shock from cold water and get more ready to leave as soon as possible. All according to plan, as the moment she stepped into the lobby, Camilla was already there waiting for Constina. "Well, now we looking good to go" , she smiled warmly at her friend, looking at her clothing and face, glad to see her recovery was quite fast considering the state she was in moments before. Opening the dormroom door gently, Constina would wait for her friend to exit before closing it again and allowing both of them to make way to their respective classrooms.

{{exit}}♛

NDG Void

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

Having spent most of her time training and sleeping, Camilla had been mostly unseen, save for her substitute teacher Karina. Waking up slowly she sighed. She was always slow to start in the mornings. Getting up she took a quick shower to wake herself up, and then changed. After getting dressed she grabbed her bag and made her way out to the lobby of her shared dorm. Hoping to see her roommate she walked in with a smile. Which quickly turned into a look of sadness. Camilla hadn't seen much of her roommate, Constina lately. She didn't think she was avoiding her, but to not have seen her at all lately concerned Camilla greatly. But she decided it was best not to pry. After all, they only recently had become friends and she didn't want to push her away. Not hesitating any further, she made her way out of the dorms with no real direction. As she walked from the dorms she wondered what Kayl was doing. It was at this point she decided she was going to pay him a visit. Smiling once more she made her way over to the male dormitories.

black dress
black boots

User Image

Raiyun

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:32 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla slept better last night than she had in a while. After making sure Kayl was okay she did exactly as she had said she would. She went home and slept. Waking up far earlier than she needed too, Camilla began her morning ritual. Showering first, then after that, she would take out her clothes while parading around the dorm in her undies. Since she no longer had a roommate, she took it upon herself to claim the entire space. Slowly she added more and more to it to make it feel like home. Standing in the common area of her dorm she held up a red blouse and in her over her arm was a black skirt with subtle patterns woven into it. A simple outfit. But if it was as hot as it usually was it would be far more comfortable. Sliding on a pair of shorts she made herself, then her skirt, then her blouse. She was halfway through.

This was the true time-consuming part. Her hair. Taking her hair she wove it together in a semi-braid. Gathering a large portion of it to the left side of her head, she allowed the remainder to fall freely behind her. The semi-braid would serve as a sort of ponytail that would keep the majority of her hair on the left over her shoulder. The remainder covered her back completing the look. This took quite a while since she was doing it by herself and was using the mirror to see the back part of her hair. The finished product looked pretty decent considering the struggle she went through to get this look. But maybe she'd get a compliment on it and that would make it worth it. Smiling to herself, she gathered her bag which carried some basic school supplies and a few of her favorite unfinished books and made her way out of the dorm and to her first day of class.

*Exit to knit class*

Bottoms
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:38 am
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla awoke in her bed groggy. She had been training so hard and so often with everyone that she was staying up later and later each night to make sure each one of her friends was getting her attention for their individual training. Yawning Camilla climbed out of bed and went to shower. Spending quite a long time under the hot water Camilla sighed. Today was the day that had been chosen to honor the dead from the festival assault. Closing her eyes while under the water she sighed. She could still see the bodies and the blood. Though Camilla couldn't remember much after her raiment switched off, she would remember fragments of what she had seen as Kayl carried her across the city to the infirmary. It was something straight out of a nightmare. Bodies littered the streets, blood painted the grass and the stones. She had killed before, and she had seen dead bodies. But not like this.

Getting out of the shower she dried off and slid into underwear while picking out an outfit. She had a pretty black and gray dress that was quite simple in design. Long and black with a floral pattern at the end of the dress that would go all the way around. Taking it out and sliding it on over her head she would adjust it around her chest. Feeling a bit snug around her chest she made a mental note to see a seamstress and see if the dress could be altered. Sliding on some gray and black gloves Camilla looked herself over in the mirror. The gloves had black lave on them that made a sort of floral pattern as well. Feeling the obvious bite of cold in her room Camilla made sure to slide tights on under her dress and bring a coat. Sitting on the edge of her bed she would put her heels on making sure the clasp was closed properly. She didn't typically wear such heels but they were the only pair she had on her that went with her dress for such an occasion. Taking time to do her hair she would let it down today as she was sure it was going to be quite cold. Doing very little to it but brush it and fluff it here and there, she was satisfied with her look.

Grabbing her bag she would walk to her door, open it and transfer to the lobby her and her new roommate Rory shared. Looking at Rory's side of the room Camilla wondered if she'd be attending the memorial service. But since it was kind of early still Camilla wouldn't bother her. Besides, she had someone waiting on her and she didn't want to keep him waiting. Walking to their front door Camilla would open it before shutting it behind her as quietly as she could. With that Camilla walked to the city Square to meet up with her friend Kayl. It wouldn't take Camilla very long to get there and she was quite surprised at the little bit of snow falling all around. It reminded her of the winter solctice dance she had attended upon arriving here. Smiling she continued to walk in steady strides, her hair being blown back behind her shoulders as she did so.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image

“Aurora darling, you have to get up!”

“Not yet, Nana…” the young gil mumbled defiantly. Her eyes were shut fast, but she could sense what was happening around her. He was groggy but safe, curled up in a bed large enough for four people. There was a shuffling about the room- Nana of course. The plump, cheerful handmaiden was constantly fluttering about the bedchamber. She was always dusting, sweeping, picking out clothes, and adjusting the giant map of Trendel that refused to stay put no matter how it was mounted. Lady Harperion may have been the one in the bed, but this was one hundred percent Nana’s room. And according to her orders, it was time to get up.

“Aurora!”

Rory’s eyes flew open, darting from wall to wall. Why, this wasn’t her childhood room! In a flash she recognized her surroundings. Her dorm- her home at the academy. Of course Nana was nowhere to be seen. A dream? No… a memory. The grey-eyed student shook her head. It was strange how comfortable that vision had felt. Rory had often reflected on her past, but never in a positive light. It had been a time of fear, restriction, and loneliness. To find herself longing for it was simply absurd.

Then again, that had certainly been an easier time. Before the attack, the deaths, and the injury. It hadn’t been the greatest life, but it had been a rather privileged one. Perhaps, even if only in dreams, she was beginning to realize that.Sure she had been alone, but her back hadn’t ached as it did now. She hadn’t been stuck in a hospital, forced to miss her class full of friends. Crap! The girl jumped suddenly and dashed to the window. What time is it? The sky looked like a watercolor painting- golden orange with cloudy strokes of purple. Frost covered the courtyard, glinting like tiny sparks on the grass. Could it be sunset already? She watched as a bright circle peeked up over the castle walls. Not sunset… sunrise!

Her stomach churned. Rory had missed class… not just cass actually, an entire day. Strain as she might, she could not remember what had happened. She’d left the hospital and then… nothing. This was incredibly concerning to say the least. Had she passed out? Maybe she should go back to the hospital? An inward groan dismissed that thought. If they made her stay in be another week she’d go completely stir-crazy. Rory left the window and moved to knock on her roommate’s door. Perhaps Camilla would know what happened.

User Image

NDG Void

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas