4) Character List
5) Banned List
6) Updates

Moderator: Mr.Mxyzptlk
Co-Moderator:
Co-Moderator:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:21 pm
Rules
1) This is a Literate/Semi-Literate thread!
2) No Godmoding or powerplaying
3) Romance is allowed, just keep it PG 14
4) No limit on violence or swearing
5) Never. Ever. EVER. OOC a character
6) Don't join this roleplay and then just leave and never come back
7) Post asking to be an original character and PM all made up requests
8 ) No Carbon copy characters!
9) I reserve the power to ask roleplayers to leave.
10) If I view you as a good enough roleplayer I will ask you to become a Co-mod.
11)Don't keep nearly gming to keep your character uninjured or alive, if I believe your character would die, they will do so. You are free to create a new one and if there is a chance for a dead character to come back, I will inform you.
12) More may be added...

Master Mxyzptlk

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:22 pm
Plot

None really. This roleplay takes place right after Things Change meaning Terra is back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:23 pm
Character List

Titans
Robin-
Beast Boy-
Starfire-
Raven-
Cyborg-
Terra-

If there are any you want to be who are not listed, say so.

Villians
Slade-
Ravager III-
Doctor Light-
Gizmo-
same as with Titans

Made ups

~Good~

~Neutral~

~Evil~
Name:Cr'kell
Race: Ajamam
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Without the exo-skeleton on Cr'kell is an emaciately thin creature with pale violet skin and small, diamond like red eyes. Other then that and the fact he is bald, he appears no different from a normal human.
Power(s):Wearing the suit Cr'kell has strength in the Class 5's(he can lift five tons), is invulnerable to conventional weaponry and high levels of radiation and can fire pulses of concussive energy from his fore-arms that are strong enough to destroy the atomic bonds in non-organic material, while it merely causes intense pain in organics, not enough to kill them. With out the Exo-skeleton he is much weaker then a human being and is so frail he can barely move, though he can tap large amounts of cosmic energy, this ability usually used to power his exoskeleton. Regardless of his physical disability he is a genius of the highest degree.
Weapon(s): His suit and any weapon he creates
Weakness(es):Cr'kell's race is severly allergic to Oxygen, it causing blindness, muscle spasms, coughing up blood and eventually unconciousness, though this allergy is not fatal. But coupled with Cr'kell current, most likely permanent condition, it could be.
Personality:Cr'kell is an intelligent, cunning individual who formerly was a warlord. He is a ruthless fighter and shows no mercy to his opponents and expects nothing less. He is a man of his word and views lying as a distasteful, crude thing.
Side: Villian
Short Bio:Cr'kell was once a terrible warlord who sailed the stars on the eastern half of the Milky way, terrorizing and conqueroring star systems for ninety years. His rule came to a climax when he engaged an enemy fleet nearby a red giant. An unknown occurence caused the star to go supernova at the battle's peak, wiping out everyone save Cr'kell. The cascadance of cosmic energy not only changed Cr'kell greatly and gave him the power to manipulate such energies, but horribly damaged his body, giving him barely enough motor functions and nerve reception. He spent five years floating in the cold abyss, sustained on his new energy manipulation powers until he was found by one of his remaining AI controlled ships. He spent the next four years designing an exo-skeleton that would allow him to move once more. Somehow his survival was discovered and he was chased through hyperspace to our quaint solar system. Cr'kell managed to escape, but his ship crash landed outside of Jump city one year ago, it and him laying dormant underground until today.

Made up form

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Power(s):
Weapon(s):
Weakness(es):
Personality:
Side: (To become a Titan you must be accepted by Robin.)
Short Bio:

Master Mxyzptlk

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:24 pm
Banned List

Let's try to keep this blank.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:25 pm
Updates
None as of yet.

Master Mxyzptlk

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:28 pm
(The rp is now open.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:16 pm
In a darkness so thick you could cut it with a knife, a marvel of the galaxy layed dormant. Dust, dirt and grime had long set onto the chrome walls of the enormous orbular craft, large piles of rubble holding it in place. For one long year the ship and its master had slept, recovering from the interstellar chase and battle that had stranded it on this back water planet. But their slumber had come to an end, the auxiluary systems having repaired the ship enough to keep life support and other necessary systems online. A light hum came from the ship's main computer, the large screen coming to life and letting out a dull blue shine. Several lines of text ran across the screen, roughly translated to. "" A light rustling sound filled the stale gases in ship's bridge, the oxygen that had seeped in before the Hull's comprimise had been fixed being eliminated, the native gases of Cr'kell coming from the air vents. A loud, almost female voice filled the air as a large black diamond appeared on the computer screen. "<Mmm.....ow...my head...Why is it so dark?>" Bright bursts of light tore through the darkness that had encompassed the bridge, illuminating the only other sentience on board. Floating inside a large cylindrical tube was Cr'kell, thousands of centimeter thin wires connected to several places on the suit, connecting it directly to the ship's power core. "<Ah. Much better. I must awake my lord.>" A blue aura surrounded the immersed Cr'kell, the eyes of the suit turning a bright yellow as the warlord awoke, a grunt leaving the suit's vocabulator. "" The wires disconnected and the fluid in the tube drained away as the front slid up, allowing Cr'kell to once more get on his feet, the suit compensating from the lax in his muscles. "<Yes My Lord. Main power has been restored to 50%. Flight Systems and Weapons Array are offline. The comprimise in the ship's hull has been repaired and Life Support Systems are functioning at 100%. Connection to your Intelligence Network has been severed so how long it has been since the craft crashed is unknown. The last world picked up by the scanners before the crash was a backwater, under evolved world in the eastern quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy is a mostly water covered planet called Earth. WARNING! At least 70% of the planet's atmosphere consists of Oxygen.>" Cr'kell stroked his chin with his right hand, a frown on his lips under the suit. "" "<Yes Sire, though there is only enough reserve power for two teleportations.>" Cr'kell nodded, still stroking his chin. "" "<At Once Sire.>" Cr'kell slowly faded away until he no longer stood on his ships bridge, reappearing several hundred feet up and in the middle of an unnamed main street. A jeep swerved as it attempted to miss hitting the alien, its tires screeching loudly. It was sadly unsuccessful, slamming head on with Cr'kell. He managed to dig his heels into the ground, crossing his arms infront of his face. The blow sent his skidding back ten feet, but he was essiantially unhamred. The jeep on the other hand had a large depression which had fractured the engine. ""  

Master Mxyzptlk

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:34 pm
(*yawns*)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:25 pm
((Can I be Pantha?))  

LexyJenrex

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:51 pm
(Wow...some one actally wants a minor character. She's yours.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:21 pm
Pantha stirred as she was awoken from her catnap. Her eyes flared with anger, as she placed on her golden mask similar to a cat. She pulled back her dark red hair and let her feline sense find the culprit. She found devris and dirt everywhere that would get into her sensitive nose. achoo She twitched her nose from under the mask and a low growl was born from inside her throat. "Who dares to a wake me up from my nap?" The dard red eyes stared hard at the alein standing clear as day in the middle of the street.  

LexyJenrex

Eithna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:55 pm
I would like to be Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:32 am
aaawww i wanted to be Raven  

xXxeMuSsOaPgObAnGbAnGxXx

e-wing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:28 pm
i wish to be beast boy. why because i would make an excellant B.B. because
1)i'm a comedian but i can be serious
2)my favourite super power is the ability to change