Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
High school life Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 pm
Welcome to Washington Academy hear our students strive to be the very best they can be,we are proud to welcome you to our family and hope you enjoy your tenner here at our state of the art Academy you the student come first and form most you're safety and well being are our top concern.

Main building
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outdoor pool

Indoor pool

Dorm rooms

Library
User Image

Gym

Lunch room
User Image

Classroom

thearter

Track and field

After school activates
Archery
soccer
football
music club
glee club
art club
student council
choir
band
billet/dance
martial arts club
kendo[sword training]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison began her morning like usual with a 5 am jog in which she turned back to her house before 7, showered, did her daily facial and combed her hair into its neat light colored bob. She then turned to dress herself in a light professional wear before she slipped on some low heels and grabbed her brief bag. Her school did not require a dress code and most students were aloud to wear mostly anything that was respectful... She had seen a few shorts and skirts that were a little to high on the charts but she refused to say anything. Upon arriving at school in her own preowned Buick. She exited the Vehicle and began to make her way to the school entrance just as the swing of the school was going into full force students were all over the place. Freshies. Sophs, juniors, and seniors they all were doing their usual thing in groups or roaming around school campus until classes began she headed into the office greeted by the Secretary,"Good morning Ms. Valkyrie!", she told her warmly,"I am so glad you can make it", she then watched as Madison nodded in approval and picked up the copies she had asked the principal earlier,"I'll be back later Mr. Dalton", she told him peeking inside his office as he was snoozing in his chair,"huh!! of course yes madison", he chuckled as she smiled and left him to his own napping while she turned back to head to the student council room.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou soon woke to the sounds of birds and his eyes snapped open his alarm never went off he was going to be late on his first day,he never got the school uniform ether so there was that as well,but forgetting that he runs and gets a shower and then gathers his things he found his bow and his kendo sword maybe he will pick up the uniform in his dorm room so for the time being he put on his kimono and then his Hakama form his Kendo training(Looks just like his picture)before getting his stuff into the car and he drove away,he knew he was going to be late but he would do what he could so he wouldn't be as late as he might be."Ill have to come back later for the rest of my things but that will be doable."He says as he heads towards the Academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:03 pm
PaganYanik

Bridgette Asheton

Bridgette was her new apple smartphone when her limo rolled up from the school entrance,"Oh yes we went to Tiffanies earlier and I seen the cutest earrings Oh my Gosh! I swear she is such a little b***h", she huffed on the other end as she began to strut down the walkway wearing Stiletto heels, a black mini skirt and an open V neck quarter sleeve T-shirt. She gave out a small malicious laugh,"Oh shut up Jordan you were so into him last week", she giggled,"Like when am I ever not seen you two idiots together? My boyfriend gives me all the attention I want", she looked at her nail beds as she stopped mid way,"Uh huh yea me and Payten are back together he decided to come back crawling on his knees knowing his stupid daddy wont get him into the college football he wants if he doesnt have proper connections", she put on a fake grin as a couple of cute boys walked by blowing them kisses,"But you know its a new year and stuff so maybe I'll just skip him all together...", she ended the call and went over to her Clinque as they began to talk and giggle,"I know I'm going shopping today after school I want to get some things and a new Mani", she said nearly bumping into some girl,"Excuse me!", she snaps at a girl with brown hair and glasses,"Get out of my way loser", she huffed as the girl scurried to the side she rolled her eyes and followed her group which made faces and laughed at the one girl threatening her,"Yea get a life midget!", Bridgett sighed,"I mean seriously you guys are like children she was just being stupid obviously", the girls quieted down feeling stupid about making fun of someone and decided to go back onto boyfriend conversation.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:10 pm
PaganYanik

Jenny Pickett

Jenny had woken up to her aloud blaring in her dorm room that morning as she had arrived the day before after summer vacation. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and lazily walked to her bathroom....
She came out wearing a pair of black caprices, a white t-shirt and a flannel red over-shirt. She had brushed her long brown hair back and fixed her bangs putting a headband up and over her hair to keep it in place and to look neat. She managed to grab her backpack and binder which she had pictures of her favorite anime and movies on and ran out the door heading to the school... She arrived when the full swing of things were in motion and she knew classes would start soon. She was walking staring just slightly ahead of her and got lost in her train of thought when she nearly bumped into one of hte most popular girls in school,"Oh! excuse me!", she said quietly scooting out of the way wincing at the hurtful comments she lowered her head and didn't say anything it was better to pretend you weren't there than try to get involved... She managed to walk along the opposite walk and found herself heading to her locker,"I hope... I can make 1 friend this year.. even if its just in one of my classes...", she said quietly to herself. She was way to shy to present herself but she was willing to find herself a new friend. She just wasn't one to open up much. People had tried to be friends with her in the past and it didn't work very well they eventually left her because she was to boring or didn't talk enough.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison entered the student council room where she sat at the head of a large table and began to empty her leather bag that she carried on her shoulder,"Hey Madison", some girl came in smiling as she nodded to her,"I have a couple of pamphlets here we can start giving to new students after the entrance ceremony and also I have some plans to discuss about club meetings and new issues...", she sighed,"The school system wants to go back to a 30 minute lunch in between sessions and I say no.. the students would actually like to prolong lunch since they have to wait so long they are thinking about extending it by another hour and then keeping us an extra hour after school which being a private school isn't to bad...", she pondered,"Or we can get here an hour early.. there is also the option of setting up an extra kitchen to get to food out even faster but we aren't sure what is going to be the best options..", kshe sighed,"A new cafeteria or time... the school as amiable funding we could second that since alot of students need their proper sleep and time of after school activities", she told the girl handing her a pamphlet,"Come on we better get back out there before stuff goes down.. we have about 20 minutes to get to the auditorium where all the students have to assemble that are new or freshies", she gathers up her bag and heads after her classmate as they make their way to the auditorium.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou pulls up to the school in student parking and gets out noticing he had made it in time and he sighs before turning to get his bow and kendo sword form the back of his car.He then opened the trunk and pulled out his quiver and ties it to the to his back and puts his bow there as well and put his sword on his left hip and takes a deep breath he stood out like mad,he could feel eyes on him as he moved but he soon got over it before looking at the map he got form the mail and then looks around."Hmmm that way."He closes the map and starts walking he then passed a girl in a short skirt who had a group of people with her and he moves past them with out so much as a glance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:38 pm
PaganYanik

Bridgette Asheton

Bridgette was so deep in converstion that she almost passed the cute mysterious boy up,"Look bridg!! that guy is a perfect 10", Bridgette looked up just in time to seem some boy with a bunhc of weapons on him pass them in a kimono,"Oh my Gosh!! Hot foreign exchange student", she fanned herself happily as her clique giggle and nodded in response,"Okay girls watch a professional", she then cleared her throat and strutted to catch up to the boy who seemed to stop as a corner,"Oh hi", said bridgette smiling as she placed a hand on her hip popping it out in a slight pose for him to check out,"Your new around here right?", she asked keeping her angelic smile as a group of footballers began to brawl down the hall she rolled her eyes as the boys as Payten passed them,"Whats up babe hows it going?", he asked coming to place an arm around her as she huffed pushing it off,"Come on payten so rude can't you see I'm talking", she snapped at her boyfriend ignoring the new boy for a minute.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:42 pm
PaganYanik

Jenny Pickett

Jenny was coming out of the locker room area as she noted that some footballers were passing probably on their way to the cheerleaders she frowned she never get one of those guys to like her she was to simple, ms. plane jane as possible as you could get it. She looked down at her binder frowning as she headed down the opposite hall toward the library which she slipped into,"I have about 20 minutes before real classes begin I think...", she said unsure of herself as she managed to squeeze over into a corner of the library pulling out her book from her backpack,"As long as I keep track of the time...", she shook her head sighing,"Nope better head to class", she checked her map and noticed that it was taking her back down the hall the footballers went she hoped non of them would accidentally shove her. She moved swiftly down the hall coming to a cross road she noticed Bridgette and her boyfriend talking to some guy with a bunch of swords a lot of students were trying to stay clear of him she got scared and did the same hoping to hide behind the students as she passed by the mess quickly and pretty much fast walked to her classroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou stops at the sound of a girls voice behind him and he turns to see the dark heard girl strutting her way towards him he was taller then her even in her heels."Yes I am,I just got into this school about a week ago."He says his voice was calm and smooth and he even gave her a playful smirk,he knew the game she was trying to play and he could play it just as well.The a guy came up and called her babe before going to lean on her and he lets out a laugh,before clearing his throat and giving them a bow."Sorry but I need to make my way to the office to get my room would you mind pointing the way for me?"He asks with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:05 pm
PaganYanik

Bridgette Asheton

Bridgette was tooken off guard by the guys calm demeanor and she drew up herself slightly annoyed but closing her eyes she held off her anger,"Yea its that way to the .left", she told him frowning as she watched him walk away she turned to Payten growling,"We are like so through you a** hole!", she yells at him stomping off as the dumb footballer stands there confused and watches her join her clique again before joining his buddies on the football team. Bridgette was pretty pissed about missing her opportunity and no one in her clique blamed her,"You would have so got him honey if your stupid ex hadn't shown up", she told her as bridgette rolled her eyes,"Payten is such a jerk", she mutters as they round the corner,"Girls we need to get a little maid or something you think we can recruit one this year?", she asked frowning as a few of the girls nodded giggling,"there are so many outcast around here you tell them you wanna be there friend they will be your friend", snickered one of her friends as Bridgette sighed and rolled her eyes,"I have to fix my facebook status now", she whined sniffling as she fixed all her social media status's to single again. Not even 5 minutes later half the boys in school were hitting her up as she and her friends finally made it to homeroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

He bowed to her before taking off down the hall way towards the office and once inside he found the principal and smiles at him."Sir I am Shirou Kotomine form Japan I was told to come see you first thing today."He says as he walks into his office and after a few minutes of talking he had his homeroom and but he was told he may be late becuse he had to take his weapons to the schools Kendo lockers and was asked if he wanted to be the Kendo captain as there wans't one pick do to his training and he said he would think about it,Once he reached the lockers he heard the bell ring and he sighs."Turns out I will be late to home room after all."He then heads there noticing the room was closed so he knocked softly hearing the teacher talking.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:21 pm
PaganYanik

Jenny Pickett

Jenny found herself finally safely in home room she smiled as she slipped inside the only one in her room not even the teacher! And taking out hyer book she began to absorb herself into it she wasn't sure who was going to be in her homeroom this year but she sure hoped it wasn't bridgette! She found that even though Bridgette wasn't necessarily mean to her she didn't like her prissy attitude any more than anyone else and she kept herself quiet intently reading on the book she had gotten over the summer and wanted to finish before putting it back in her small collection back at the dorm. Jean Placidy made damn good historical ficiton books her favorite Genre! And she wished she owned more of them but unfortunately she could only get 2-3 a summer and thats if she worked. She was good to get one because she studied to reenter this place. She would find that eventually all the students and all the teachers would crowd into the homeroom and then she would begin to call row, she was interrupted by the teacher coming up to her desk and tapping it,"Jenny put this up please", she frowned as jenny looked up she cowered back and nodded quickly looking up as the teacher greeted some boy that was coming through the door,"Welcome are you our new exchange student?", she asked returning to the front of the room as jenny stuffed her book in her backpack and zipped up taking out pen and paper as she was ready to listen a frown on her face as she stared straight ahead trying to hide the blushing of embarrassment she received alot from getting called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison began to work her magic as the freshies left the auditorium and she handed them their pamphlets and talked to a few she would be late for class but she had a slip signed by the principal to be out of class for so long, After the bells began to ring she was heading back to class opening up as she did to notice the teacher introducing some boy to the class,"Ms. Madison so glad you could join us", she told her as Madison nods and lets the teacher continue introducing the new boy as she sits down to listen she keeps a straight face thanking herself that the stupid Bridgette was in a different homeroom this year.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou smiles at the teacher as she lets him in and he bows to her."Yes I am sorry for being late the principal wished to see me this morning."He says before noticed another student showing up slightly late and he didn't feel as bad but then he turned to the class and bows to them."Hello my name is Shirou Kotomine I am form Kamakura Japan its nice to meet you all."He says with a warm smile before turning to the teacher who points him to a seat behind a girl with glasses."Please take a seat Shirou."She says and he nods and makes his way to the seat and sits down with a quite sigh of relief.  
School RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff