Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the city of Nifast the capital of the world a massive city and home to millions,it is protected by a magic shield that the monsters of the world can't come thought. There are countless other smaller cites and towns around the world that are not at lucky so a guild was formed of brave men and woman to travle to these cites and towns to protect them these people are known as adventurers and over the years countless guilds have formed and not just in the capital other cites have formed these guilds to house and give jobs to any adventures who come to there lands. One day a large storm formed and its said people have been seen coming out of it but no one is sure.

((Note: More cites will be added once i find them.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 am

Kotaku's eyes slowly opened to the sound of running water it sounded like a river but where he went to sleep there was no river or any body of water for that mater,his head was beating like a drum and when he looks down his eyes widen,his cloths had changed completely."What the hell."He says as he jumps to the feet and he looks around,there was no one to be seen so he lets out a sigh and starts walking towards the water. Once out into the clearing he seen deer and other normal animals but also seen some that he has never seen before,he made his way over to the water and looks down and his eyes went wide again as he looks at the face before him."What the hell is going on."He says his eyes where burning gold and his dark hair was white,he sat there looking at him self before he hears a howl and turns to see a horned wolf glaring at him and Kotaku stood up quickly and then he noticed he had a short blade on his hip and he pulls it,he was trained in swordsmanship in his normal life so he could handle this but sense when did wolfs have horns,his thoughs where cut short as the wolf came running at him and he dives out of the way and noticed how quick he was moving it was like the wolf was moving in slow motion he then quickly spins and throws his sword and it hits the wolf right in the eye and drips it."I need to find out what is going on here this is clearly not my world any more."He says as he walks up to the wolf and pulls his sword form it and starts to follow the river knowing that it could lead to a city or town or somewhere he could get some info.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Senshu perched up on a tree as he watched the city below him hustle and bustle. His Katana on his hip, and his two staves on his back. He was ready for whatever came his way. He knew that the storm had to have weakened the field around the city. He had made it his job to kill any monsters that had made it through. He jumped down to the street below and sighed.
"Maybe I'm just being paranoid." He said to himself before he made his way to the tavern.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Mei

Mei found herself blinking slowly awake on the banks of a strange river when she glanced up she noticed that it was rather quiet river not all so dirty and crazy like the one back at home. She thought she was dreaming obviously... While she sat there she began to blink in the water noticing her intriquet gown and hair ornaments,"Oh.. I look like a lovely bride..", she replied softly touching her face,"Maybe I am dreaming", she whispered glancing upwards she watched a strange sight it was an array of strange rodents they had bunny tails but mouse ears and they had a pointed snout like a fox their fur was an array of silvers, purples, and crisp blues. She blinked really slowly surveying them,"Oh this is a dream", she said standing up not at all panicked or worried,"Do you talk?", she called out to the strange rodents only for them to race away,"Wait you have to wait!", she then watched them vanish before she sighed blinking,"River is to large I'll have to head down stream to cross...", she said quietly going downwards in hopes to find a crossing.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:53 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku made his way down the river his head filled with thought that he him self couldn't get his head around,like how his cloths changed,or even his hair and eyes witch just seemed completely out there let alone how fast he seems to be he just beat a wolf with speed."Damn it all i am so confused."He says to him self as he starts to pick up speed and lost in thought he never noticed the woman in front of him and runs right into her and trips landing ontop of her."Oh i am sorry miss."He bellows before quickly removing him self form her."Are you hurt?"He asks quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:59 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kiara was watching the storm form her place in the castle her eyes filled with wonder and fear but wonder won over her fear and after the storm she rain out with sword and shield she wanted to help any one she could it was her duty as a knight even if she wan't a full knight yet she thought of her self as one she was running thought the streets and almost ran over a bat like being and she bows out of breath."Sorry sir Senshu i am in a rush."She says giving him a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu helped the knight to her feet. "Fret not young Kiara. I was just looking for people to help myself. You should really stop worrying so much." He added as he let her go on her way. "You should join me at the tavern later we can catch up and have a drink together." He told her before making his way to the bar. He opened the door and saw Ashton sitting in a booth off to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Jade woke up feeling soft silk under her. She rubbed her head before opening her eyes. "What kind of truck hit me last night?" She asked out loud. She looked around the room and didn't recognize the walls.
She was immediately on edge. 'Just what the hell happened to me last night?' She thought to herself. She got out of the bed and walked over to the door and peeked out of it. She saw a fairly large group of people in robes huddled around a small pedestal. She couldn't make out what was on it, but it gave her some really weird vibes. Her gut was telling her to get out of there as soon as she could. She closed the door and looked to see if there were any windows to run out of. To her dismay there were no windows. There was no where to run and then the door opened behind her.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Mei

Mei thought her endless cycle down this river would never stop until she spotted a boy running straight for her he seemed rather intent in his running and she tried to move out of the way only to fall as he crashed right into her as she let out a yelp of surprise and pain,"NO I'M NOT OKAY", she yelled rubbing her small dark head,"Guh what kind of boy goes and trips over ladies especially in their dreams", she picks herself up and inspects the white haired boy,"Do you have a way across the river", she pointed across,"I saw some furry things and I want to inspect them", she explained,"Also what is your world called?", she tilted her head to the side,"or is it my world because its my dream..", she tapped her finger in thought to her lips,"Huh... I never thought of that prospect..", she blinked slowly before giving him a slight bow of greeting,"My name is Mei Ling", she told him,"I am honored to meet you stranger", she replied, nearly forgetting her manners.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:31 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton was drinking a large mug of beer when he noticed the door of the tavern swing open his golden eyes peered through the dimness to see a familiar face,"Oh hey there", he said smiling at Senshu,"You seem to be looking all worked up what is it?", he asked downing the mug while the waitress went to grab him another,"You all worked up over the storm?", his eyes twinkled he was rather curious to see what Senshu would say. After all he was an interesting creature and not being a trouble maker despite his appearance made Ashton like him for his quirky personality.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku looked at the woman and bows his head."Sorry if you are hurt I was lost in thought."He says then the girl starts talking about this place being a dream or something and he shakes his head when she askes what this world was called."Don't know I just woke up here about an hour ago."He says honestly before standing up and brushing off."My name is Kohaku named after the white tiger and lord of lighting."He says with a smile before turning around to see another one of those wolves coming towards them and he pulled out his blade again."Damn I thought i got far enough away,I don't know if this is a dream or what but those fangs are real enough for me."He says and he turns his grip on his hilt to a revers grip and his eyes narrow as the wolf moves closer its eyes glowing before it opens its mouth and a blast of ice comes flying at them and Kohaku grabs Mei's hand and pulls her with him as he starts running."Ok the last one never did that."He yells.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:52 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara finely made it to the edge of the city where the magic shield stopped and she looked out down the large main road that leads to Nifast it crossed two mighty rivers that feed the massive lake on witch the city sits she heard people talking about the storm and how its been making the magic beasts on the roads more fierce then before and that had her worried many of her sister knights where out on pertole when the storm hit.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu looked over at the wolf like being and smiled. He strolled over and had a seat with him. "How's it going Ashton?" He asked. "And yeah things are pretty hectic out there, what with the shield dropping and everything. People need us to protect them. At least until we figure out what all happened during it." He explained as he ordered a drink. He drank it slowly at first. "We could use some help if you feel up to it. You know like back when we were kids." He added with a laugh. "Although people would probably run in fear if that ever happened." He joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Jade went pale as she heard the voice of the guy behind her.
"Good it looks like you're finally awake. Now we can get to work. You my dear need to follow me. You do as I say and no harm will come to you, but if you try to run or if you try anything funny I will kill you on the spot do you understand me?" He threatened. Jade nodded vigorously not trusting her voice.
She had tears running down her face as she followed the robed figure deeper down.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:43 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei blinked slowly at the boy as he introduced himself as Kohaku,"Oh such a fierce name", she said in awe when she heard him say something about not knowing anything about this place he just got here to she pondered on this,"So is this not a dream we can't possibly be in a different world...?", she said as she looked over to find a strange wolf coming towards them,"Such odd creatures even in a different world how could this be possib--", she got cut off as the wolf charged full force and she was pulled by Kohaku roughly as they began to make a break for it,"ITs! Really! Hard! To! Run! In! This! Dress!", she told him through breathes as she continued to run with him.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff