Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNDERTALE

Back to Guilds

By: Toby Fox 

Tags: Undertale, Indie game, Toby fox, Temmie 

Reply Name the fallen human. (Introduce yourself!)
Hello Sweeties! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:36 pm
cat_smile

Hello Sweeties!

I am Ghostly SangreRose, or at least that is what I use here. Most of my social media is under my gamertag of Kitty Moonchild. So I will answer to Ghostly or Kitty.

I am a fan of UT (obviously since I'm here. XD), plus a few other fandoms. I like reading, writing, music, singing, cosplaying, anime/manga, crafts and I dabble a bit with doodling.

One of my favourite cosplays I have done so far is my Queen of Death Chara. I absolutely love dressing up in that one. I have recently (of my posting this) started doing Chara and Frisk styles on my Gaian here. Mainly to post on the one Undertale Community and my Gaiaonline Community on Amino.

I am very friendly and open to making new friends. I hope to fit in around here. Though don't really expected me to roleplay. I got out of that a couple years ago. I much prefer writing.

I think that's about it for now...

cat_razz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:02 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
cat_smile

Hello Sweeties!

I am Ghostly SangreRose, or at least that is what I use here. Most of my social media is under my gamertag of Kitty Moonchild. So I will answer to Ghostly or Kitty.

I am a fan of UT (obviously since I'm here. XD), plus a few other fandoms. I like reading, writing, music, singing, cosplaying, anime/manga, crafts and I dabble a bit with doodling.

One of my favourite cosplays I have done so far is my Queen of Death Chara. I absolutely love dressing up in that one. I have recently (of my posting this) started doing Chara and Frisk styles on my Gaian here. Mainly to post on the one Undertale Community and my Gaiaonline Community on Amino.

I am very friendly and open to making new friends. I hope to fit in around here. Though don't really expected me to roleplay. I got out of that a couple years ago. I much prefer writing.

I think that's about it for now...

cat_razz
i love your look  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:51 pm
origamigem
i love your look

Thank you. It was for a Vday contest in my gaia community.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:53 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
i love your look

it’s gorgeous  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:57 pm
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
i love your look

it’s gorgeous

Well again, thank you,  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:14 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
i love your look

it’s gorgeous

Well again, thank you,
i kinda feel lame I didn’t even try on my look I was trying to go for a cowgirl look since everyone always does the yellow soul as a cowboy  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:00 pm
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
i love your look

it’s gorgeous

Well again, thank you,
i kinda feel lame I didn’t even try on my look I was trying to go for a cowgirl look since everyone always does the yellow soul as a cowboy

I like it. At least you put some thought into it. I want to explore more into the other souls. I am writing a fanfiction currently.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:39 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
i love your look

it’s gorgeous

Well again, thank you,

I like it. At least you put some thought into it. I want to explore more into the other souls. I am writing a fanfiction currently.
cool and I don’t get why certain souls are seen as male or female like green could easily be a boy since my nephew loves baking  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:48 pm
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
it’s gorgeous

Well again, thank you,

cool and I don’t get why certain souls are seen as male or female like green could easily be a boy since my nephew loves baking

That is a good point. Unless Toby has designated genders, it is pretty much up to the individuals ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:00 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
it’s gorgeous

Well again, thank you,

That is a good point. Unless Toby has designated genders, it is pretty much up to the individuals ideas.
except maybe the tutu and ballet slippers 🩰 all the items associated with the souls could represent a boy or girl  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:22 am
origamigem
except maybe the tutu and ballet slippers 🩰 all the items associated with the souls could represent a boy or girl

If you really think about it, those two items could still be either a boy or a girl. Plenty of boys do ballet. Though with them, it would more come down to time period. We don't know the time for the human world when Frisk falls. And we certainly don't know when any of the others fell either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:50 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem

If you really think about it, those two items could still be either a boy or a girl. Plenty of boys do ballet. Though with them, it would more come down to time period. We don't know the time for the human world when Frisk falls. And we certainly don't know when any of the others fell either.
this is true this is what makes it a great fandom for crossovers for fandoms like my hero academia and Steven Universe  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:46 pm
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem

this is true this is what makes it a great fandom for crossovers for fandoms like my hero academia and Steven Universe

A crossover with BNHA could be interesting. I don't know anything about Steven Universe, it didn't interest me. The story I am working on, my prologue is going to actually split off into two stories. One is straight UT, while the other crosses wih FNAF.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:25 pm
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem
Ghostly SangreRose
origamigem

A crossover with BNHA could be interesting. I don't know anything about Steven Universe, it didn't interest me. The story I am working on, my prologue is going to actually split off into two stories. One is straight UT, while the other crosses wih FNAF.
considering how many kids have died fnaf could be its own underground  

origamigem

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Ghostly SangreRose

Beloved Phantom

14,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:38 pm
origamigem
considering how many kids have died fnaf could be its own underground

No kidding. And it's not just kid deaths either.  
Name the fallen human. (Introduce yourself!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games