Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Nava: Hey, Listen! Kya~! Kawaii Zahara! โ™ฅ Price of Faith Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 pm
Locale:: Giman || Port / Derelict Dock / Slums
When:: After Dusk, approaching the cover of night. A month before Zahara arrived to Neo Leaf in Present Day
Scene:: A return trip from the water country, the man with the strange moving pineapple and a strange little white snake and a scarred eye has passed back in town. The hunt for the three tail host had turned up dead ends, but new clues came up. Zahara is now disembarking from his paid passage, some of the less reputable citizens of the port in a bad part of town with the local underworld. It is here the strange twist of fate occurs as the nightmares on the return trip overseas happened. Top of the building was his dream, the sight of old Uzu before its fall was the last vivid memory of it. An omen of something this night.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.แ‘ƒNails to a chalkboard hardly compare the the aural beating of her damn voice in my head. NaKya's been gone for at least five years now... and I can still sense it creeping over me. That damnable shadow she always cast over us, and like flightless crows we all cowered inside of it, following the wingbeats of our fearless, peerless leader. Even as she gave her all to people who never mattered to any of us. To Sanae who abandoned us, to Chie who never truly believed. To Zahara...

What are we to do now? Am I to be, simply, Matani of the Dead?

Am I supposed to follow her and cast that same shadow that NaTaya has chosen to forsake? Why does it fall on me?

First had really shaken her, though it didn't show in how she floated high above Giman, watching with vested interest in the scurrying below. Her Mangekyo gave her sight, but her clarity wasn't there. In truth, she had lost her way, and that mad prophet sending First and his brothers for her had made her realize it more than she would ever admit. Instead of giving way for her path to be unblocked she simply looked with abject terror setting in from conditioning against the very thing she was now doing: stagnating.

NaKya would have had her head on a ******** spike.

And she still might, which made Nava's laser focus zero in on a very familiar signature of chakra. With speed she moves to meet fate head on, using the power of the breeze to fly directly for him, stopping scarcely 50 feet from him, wary though her face showed apathy and disgust in somehow perfect synchronity.

"Zahara, Second of Kya's awakened. Why are you here? I dare assume you know I've staked a claim here, and I would further guess you know better than to think a ghost from my sister's past is welcome..." she bluffed, fingers tapping together, sparks of her latent kekkei tota breathing single puffs into existence as an implicit warning.

In truth, she was terrified of why fate would bring down such an Omen upon her this night. [Tandouhiko active.]

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:52 pm
( Mobile Post, so no format )

There are those of importance that cast long shadows, their influence affects all they touch, even years after it is all dust out of this mortal coil. In some, the influence was strong and then others it was perhaps overwhelming. The tide of fate churns in their presence, often because of this casted shadow. Kya, a momentary encounter that done much to shape the worldview of a sage -- one who has been set in that path simply because they had survived.

He didn't like this part of the town, ever since the local authority was taken over by unscrupulous sorts it had gone to utter s**t. Lahlil had him on a suicide mission more or less, track and find the three tail, Kagami. Revenge was all that drove him to do so, yet not for himself. A cult resided here, one of the separatist idealists also lurked in the madhouse that was giman.

It was this little cockroach that proved to be difficult to sort out unlike others in the kogarashi remnants, sidled up with a mad prophet and a face of gold. He ignored him for a time, instead taking his time to leave by night for a much needed visit to Neo-Leaf. He was known to be dead for most, but Giman was still a source of information for most of the marks he had left.

Yet. Yato, or First, was killed. And it was not by his hand, another took a name off his list that Ginda wanted gone. He was moving along with black robe over his form, his summoning scroll and peculiar pineapple, Geniki, hidden under the fabric in the small of his back. Someone had quite the gall to slay such a man, one of the zealous ******** that worshipped a man who promised eternal life.

Delusional, Zahara thought. Simply delusional.

Geniki fidgeted, waking from its hibernating sleep as the pineapple disguised sharkskin chittered even and Zahara halted his current course. He learned to trust the little b*****d even if it was a glutton for anything that moved. Geniki was sentient, but it only woke from a sleep when a deep well of chakra was near or it anticipated danger.

The wind shifted as a figure hovered overhead as Geniki chirped louder, excitement. A woman with mismatched eyes spoke in a cryptic way and with the confidence that radiated 'power'. But what put him on a defensive razor's edge was she knew his name. Very few did, and those knew he was still alive.

Another phantom? Zahara pulled his hood down and walked slowly in the narrow street, natural chakra flowed from him as the amber eyes glowed in the darkness. He let his sage mode freely out at the display of chakra from the woman. Ethereal,translucent scales appeared briefly along the corners of his eyes as chakra ebbed and flowed.

"Both of those names you uttered died years ago, this one is only known as Pineapple." Zahara jested as he presented the 'fruit' under his cloak, showing Geniki as it chittered and fidgeted in the harness. "This is safest passage for those who evade the eye of the law and familiar folk. My only intent is a hunt of scattered separatists on orders of my mistress." He smiled as he said those words, it was true either way but vague enough to conceal that he was just a hitman of the Hokage.

"A sister, you say?" He continued and moved the cloak so it now hid the sharkskin 'fruit' and he clasped his hands at chest level. The serpent queen had family? "I figure you've me mistaken for another. If anyone is a ghost, then color me frightened."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      God damn if this wasn't an entirely annoying coincidence, and if he thought for a second Nava would believe this little ruse of his, well... Zahara couldn't be that stupid. "Don't play stupid, Zahara. These eyes of mine see chakra with a piercing clarity. I know it is you," she almost hissed. Her fingers touched each other the very second before his hand produced the... pineapple? If he could sense harmful intent like all sages could the alarm deep in his sensory would be vast in that moment. It only subsided in the moments after he had replaced it. "NaKya may be dead, of this I AM sure, but I never forget a chakra signature or face I've seen, nor a voice. Don't forget I was once a trained ANBU. I was there when you were sentenced. When the Truth Bearer tested you and awakened your purpose. I refuse to believe you are here coincidentally, especially after First and his boys so recently came after me." The implicit threat was clear in her held handseal, and in the bright light sparking in the center of her handseal. "Leave now, Zahara. Let me wallow, let me mourn and roll in the mud with these heathens. If my own blood couldn't get to me, what makes you think you have a chance?"

Paranoia was clear now, even though her fear wasn't. She didn't see herself as ready or worthy to pick up the torch NaKya had left behind, and any god placing Zahara in her path clearly didn't understand that she had forsaken herself, rooted her feet in the mud of stagnation. Either he would leave here, or she'd be forced to erase him.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ‘ ||s-rank tab โ‘ก||giman tab โ‘ข||uchiha / dust tab โ‘ฃ||praise be jashin
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:40 pm
[ Another mobile uninspired post format. ]

The game of cards he played was a stacked deck already, the mention of Kya only meant this player knew half of his tricks and ruses already. In truth, he had hoped to skirt by but such tactics really did not bode well in his recent interactions. He was a dead man, but was he really so dead when the living kept insistence otherwise? First he thought of illusions and more direct means of trickery, but it would be doing this woman and memory of the she-devil, Kya, a disservice of what the truth clearly meant. That, and he knew the powers of a dojutsu when he came across them having one himself much to his reluctant admittance of the abilities.

He tore the cloak off his back so it revealed his attire fully, nondescript tunic and pants, sleeve torn at the elbow of his off hand with bandages wrapped around the forearm. Across his chest, a strap carried the scroll and pineapple near the small of his back and he held a handseal up. "I suppose you will not take my deflective nature so lightly, but I live in the memory and the past." The jutsu released as the 'pineapple' transformation was released and the man's back now sported a very large blade wrapped in bandages.

"I will not confirm or deny who I am, you have your conclusion and that'll settle enough for now."

The sharkskin, Samehada. Or, Geniki as he affectionately named it. One of the few prizes he came to cherish since the hell of uzu's fall, it had proven to be quite the partner. Peeking from around Zahara's neck however, was a little white snake watching the stranger with little amber eyes. Then the snake whispered to him, Zahara listened and nodded slightly.

"Her presence lingers even long after so, in the depths of the mind she lurked when I was mortally wounded from Arashi, before it had gone airborne that is." He approached slowly as the sense of get the hell out of ******** Giman rang in his head. But Zahara swallowed the fear of running, he ran enough and made his commitment; a legacy was what he wanted. "I will not deny she had quite the impact on me, I still remember the view over the world -- do you know what it is like to have your sense of self pulled from you? Like hands tearing at every part of the body?"

He spoke about his fear, walking slowly still as he continued to speak. His senjutsu was inactive, the sharkskin blade silent and hibernating in its sleep. Yet she seemed curiously off, not how he envisioned a sibling of that woman to be. "So you're the one who killed Yato? I should thank you, that was another name the Hokage will be delighted to hear is gone." In that, he produced a small card with the skull like mask of First, Zahara flicked it to the mystery woman with a bit of wind chakra so it would land at their feet to show its bounty.

He stopped, now a hand rested on his hip. "Presumptuous to think I would be after you, if I was your name would be on one of those cards. Stragglers of the fools who dared entertained separatist ways. But do I need to add another name?" An implied threat of his own with a smirk, while inside the rational part of his brain was going off in alarms and telling him to run. "Clear it is, I don't have a purpose here. My next name takes me back further north along rain country, then back home. Since Yato, or First, was done by your hand..." he trailed off with a smile, grateful he was for that target being done in particular.

"I would not mind help with the mad prophet spreading their lies and twisting hope of lost sheep. I've a keen hate for mad men in positions of religious power."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:57 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Moody Blues had never been so quick to anger. Nava's brow furrowed as he dared utter those words. She almost didn't have it in her to ******** address half of what she'd just seen. Had she, the presence of the huge blade on his back might have caught her eye more, something she had thought about once upon a dream.

His lack of confirmationa s to who he was also didn't matter. Nava never forgot a face. Never forgot the mark of a soul torched by a vision of the truth, nor the focused look in someones eyes when they finally awakened. Zahara, try as he might, he absolutely still bore it all. For someone who knew, it was a terror to behold when you yourself weren't on the right path.

And yet still, she through it all to the wind when he spoke his last. She almost snarled when she snapped at him, and her willpower flared like only Kya's could, and in that moment for Zahara he might see her very reflection against the starry backdrop. "Watch yourself, Zahara! You disrespect my sister, the one who turned you from an empty, worthless soul into a man worthy of the breath you take." Her own chakra leaked from her mouth and eyes like black ichor, how it had always manifested even as a child. Then, as fast as the wrath came it started to subside.

"I can hardly suffer your presence, so no, I do not wish to hunt the prophet with you. If he shows his face I'll kill him myself. Just begone before my mind changes."

Hollow threats from the fearful. Hardly did they work, if ever and at all.

โถ CHKRA||000 / 000 tab โท STMN||000 / 000 tab โธ EXP||0000 tab โน RYO||0000

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:12 am
Zahara cracked a grin now as he stepped with swagger, ivory eyes replaced his amber as the world turned a bleak grey, spotty with color of energy. "The prophet is one I seek alone then, your hand is not worthy to stain my job." A direct challenge to the woman now as the byakugan scanned his quarry. Inside he was a bit stricken with a mix of fear and excitement, yet now he projected only confidence and pride.

"There is not a drop of disrespect to your sister or anyone else, only you." He splayed his arms out before him as he carried on with his words. In a odd sense of satisfaction, Zahara was enjoying this far too much. "Skulking about among a den of cravens and thieves, what hope of grandiose is this when there are far better out there?" He could feel... her, the witch from the past, from the dreams. As this woman let her power show, Zahara responded in kind with a more forceful exertion, a thundering rupture of gold chakra as the snake sage mode showed true, a visage of antler horns along his grow and inkling of scales along the skin.

"Insufferable my presence is? For someone of your caliber.." He twisted his head around, rolling his neck and stepping forward as the ground bowed to the step, breaking. "I owe Kya everything, but she was but a stepping stone to what I am now. But what are you to someone else? A shadow, or a husk?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:37 am
    User ImageUser Image
      The man was very clearly trying to get a rise out of the young and very angry Uchiha girl. Bared fangs did little to deter the Snake Sage before her. She let his first words hit her like a slap in the face, and felt utterly and completely enraged that he'd speak to her like that. Like she wouldn't, with ease, smear him against the ground. Even if it weren't the case, she still knew damn well his slander was meant to get a response. Fear was shrinking, and disdain filled the gap as something had to.

Anger, however, was only the tip of the iceberg as she watched him saunter about below her. Frustration's started to mount within her as the highest level of perception she could muster pierced into his every motion, read into his chakra more deeply than any other in the world could. As every atosecond crawled along her hatred only deepened, and that was before he posed his question at her.

To respond to respond.

How.

The vicious contortion of her face relaxed, and her eyes shut. Ideas and sharp tongued witicisms swirled about the mind of our young warrior. It crossed that mental dungeon that she was being baited. She could tell. She could see the sage chakra rise, and she could surmise he had abandoned his position. The foot, crushing the ground as he called NaKya but a stepping stone got to her in a way Nava couldn't reason with. When those eyes opened, she moved in a mad dash, threatening to bring a chakra fueled fist down on the skull of Zahara. Fear, anger, and rationale be damned. An insult deserved a response, just as a member of her people knew that a wave deserve a fight not to drown against it.

She said only one thing on ******** you AND the Prophet!"

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:34 pm
A visage of anger, hate and pure raw adrenaline filled the area visually in his chakra sight. The honed senses of his sage mode picked up on the emotional influx as well, the maddening chills along the spine coupled along with the sword he carried that shrilled aloud, drowned by the scream. The bait was more than worth it but he still did not know the hostile presence before him, the chakra sight gave small insight to their movements and a read on how to approach as Geniki aided him as well. The chakra around Zahara's own form swelled from both anticipation and use of his own techniques.

Zahara was confident, arrogant even to a fault but he would not budge to the mountain standing before him. Instead he would go clean through it with his might, goading it all the way to any slip ups. It was what he was trained for, to be an opportunist like a craven snake in the grass. The surge of power from the woman was a bit more than he expected but a manageable factor for him. Alright, just need to time this right.

He debated drawing the sword Geniki for a hot second but instead he stepped into the swinging punch the woman opened with as his perceptive eyes gauged the area around him. He knelt low to brace himself, left arm above his head to clash with her fist and the timing made just right with the forearm. Like a strike of the match, golden senjutsu erupted outwards as the bakuton nature chakra flared out all around the man, the ground breaking away from the heat and shockwave as his assailant was within range, it would threaten to blast them away several meters and outright nullify the physical force and divert the chakra infused energy harmlessly away from Zahara.

In the span of the eruption, it created a shroud of golden orange flames and smoke all around him. A light eruption for his repertoire and the blast wouldn't do much to injure the woman, Zahara didn't want collateral damage to the town. So instead, with his byakugan he peered through the veil of flames and pin pointed where her head was and flicked his right hand out and drew back his left in the same motion. From both his index and middle fingers, a long needle of chakra shot out and went flying right for Nava's head, fully intent to bore into her skull right between the eyes.

The entire span of his two moves were done simultaneously, his eyes gauging every aspect of the movements he's done and calmly calculating each move he would have to make. Now he was silent of any jeering remarks, but kept his smirk of confidence on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:56 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Anger without reason often brought out the worst in people, and defocused them. She saw it clear, chakra building in his hand to come up and deflect her attack. The impact between her fist and his arm, it was thunderous even without the explosion. In the long milliseconds she peered down at him, still roaring, still angry, but seeing the man's coat and hair blowing away, the rising temperature and heat and the way the wind didn't deter his vision she could tell he wasn't merely a ghost. No, he too was one of the Haunted Ones of this world. The way the force made the grass, sand, and water blow away from them in that moment broke something immaterial and made it rise as the boom shoved her away, still flying as she was.

It kept her from orienting correctly for a second too long, and even her Byakugan was slow to pick up what he was doing as her Mangekyo struggled to make sense of what she couldn't see. It was seconds late as she saw it coming, the needle otherwise imperceptible. Slowed time allowed her to decide on a few things. For her mind to wander as she reacted on instinct. A hand was coming up already, a moment within a moment too slow. Still, where had she gotten this instinctive movement from? When had her body abandoned her mind to move without her directive? She saw it then, hovering behind Zahara with ashen white hair and piercing eyes of azure blue peering through through her and with crossed arms. A frown was building up deeper than before. Even in death, riding her back.

Five years gone, five years on her back still.

Five years of nothing.

Five years of inaction and unfocus. This was a punishment she needed as much as she wanted to run. TO remember why she could move without needing to see, why her keen mind could focus while she stayed in motion towards the truth.

Damn if it wasn't ******** maddening to make the choice.

She moved the needle off point and avoided to the right as much as she could. Rather than runt hrough her skull, the needle carved a path through the space below her nose and right up through the top right side of her face, killing the 360 degrees of vision and excavating a scream despite herself as she crash landed. She rolled onto her knees, punching the floor as she felt something grip her vision. As her resolve strengthened, she stood, teeth digging, grinding into each other, gripping the bloody wound. Pain like a million needles as many times worse as his own carved from the optical center in her brain, through her optic nerves and out the lenses of her eyes as they twisted into something new. More clarity came, and she stared at him less rabid, but somehow still angry.

If he thought just because she seemed different now, somehow, he was off the hook? Far from it. "The test has only started Zahara. No more lucky shots," she challenged, knowing he'd understand what she was asking for. And then something... instinctive happened. Her fingers touched in the wolf seal, almost exactly like a yamanaka. She grunted as a load of chakra she didn't know she had crawled down her arms into the focal point. Focused, ready, she molded the mass into a hyper dense ball, and from the ball... a laser fired. "COME!" she roared as it fired itself true, through bloody vision newly awakened.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:39 pm
A direct hit? The chakra needle found its mark but the aim was a tad off, or rather he hadn't accounted for the woman's keen motion. The explosive screen from himself was enough to keep him safe from the earlier attack but now it would be up to his own skill to reliably counter such a strong opponent. The sentient blade upon his back was chittering aloud with a couple steps forward, his eyes still scanning the area.

The air was light, a chill in the air as he cocked his head aside as Geniki made loud chirps. Hair along the arms stood, and a chill down the nape of the neck. Watched? No. Zahara thought and felt unease and then nothing. A real sense of deja vu, only now it mounted more as the scream of pain had confirmed his strike. Ivory eyes surveyed her, calculating still his mind was as he observed the change of her form, an eye bored out from her skull.

Hmm. It normally kills my quarry with a direct shot. The hunt began between two predators now and Zahara only smiled widely as his eyes gleamed a golden hue. For his quarry it was the anger that drove the necessity of violence and now in him it was excitement and hunger. The bloody hunger from Geniki. The sharkskin shrunk slowly upon his back as Zahara's rigid stance became limp and the muscles enlarged as this woman recovered herself, stating it only just begun.

Oh by joy it really only had just begun and he was in the element. In a split moment the sharkskin was gone and Zahara's body underwent a transformation as black skin and ivory eyes aglow with a amber hue took over, a monster was born with the sage chakra flared around. "Don't mind if I..." the gutteral growl escaped him, a deeper voice replacing his own as SameHara took control and he stepped off in a forward sprint.

He was aware of the chakra forming in the woman's hands and he only salivated at the prospect of consuming, ripping and tearing. "DO! An eruption came from behind the scaled man as he let loose an eruption, rocketing him straight at the now one eyed morsel of flesh as his shout came with it. The beam then fired and it blew threw the air, a square direct hit on SameHara even. Needles of pain covered his skin as the disintegrating laser tore into him yet the chakra of the jutsu fueled the creature he was merged with and as the roaring blast came through, the power of the beam diminished as SameHara fed on it.

A burly and bloodied creature was now upon Nava with dozens of deep cuts all over the front of his body, a wide toothy grin of dagger-like teeth glistening present. "Tฬถhฬดeฬธrฬตeฬท ฬธiฬธsฬท ฬถnฬดoฬท ฬดtฬธeฬธsฬธtฬต ฬตhฬทeฬดrฬทeฬต,ฬต ฬธpฬตhฬทaฬธnฬดtฬถoฬธmฬธ.ฬด ฬธOฬตNฬตLฬตYฬถ ฬธCฬตOฬธNฬตSฬธUฬตMฬถPฬธTฬดIฬดOฬธNฬถ!ฬต" A single palm thrusted forward with the glow of red and gold senjutsu as SameHara combined the Air Palm technique with a fireball technique, sending a wave of compressed flaming chakra square for her chest.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:00 am
    User ImageUser Image
      The newfound power was in the right hands, for sure. She knew it intimately, like it had been within her always, and only needed the smallest poking and prodding in order for it to rise. He came through what should have went through him, the legendary sharkskin weapon protecting him as the man released something akin to a small nuke to fling himself forward. She was ready, on her toes for lack of better expression. Senjutsu was a beast she wasn't equipped to simply handle head on. No, it would take creativity to match the monster. The beam did little to slow him, but it did enough. The man would find blood coming down her eye already, an exhale from the demon within her as his attack sailed through.

Her hands separated, and what could be found in each palm screamed to life. Whatever attack meant to collide with her body found itself passing through entirely. Kamui. "Consume this!" she replied as in either of her hands a combination of techniques swirled to life. As the attack cleared her body, she slammed her hands together, two rasengan, flames spinning within as the Hellfire clap exploded and consumed them both in a roaring spiral of flames that would make the Hyuuga in Zahara jealous... and consume them both.

Her own form came out of it, flung sidelong from the spiral, and fully expecting him to be coming at her now. She recovered with her flight, bursting with speed into the air, and already preparing her next attack.

Chakra rose from hands lifted towards the sky, a ball of her newfound chakra appearing over the scorched, bruised body of the Uchiha girl, forming a massive spiral. "Still hungry, you b*****d? Because I'm about to give you a ******** FEAST. You really did it now, you know that? You and this whole city can all be damned!" The energy of the orb condensed, and her entire body lit up with her own chakra. Clothing in tatters, both eyes bleeding but vision sharp nonetheless. Her hands took the ball, and the glow of her chakra could be seen for miles, her body high enough that the curvature of the earth was visible. "I am Matani of the Dead! Nava Shouten Uchiha! The Nagakana does not require i suffer ANYTHING to survive my wrath, and you should be GRATEFUL that Kya saw fit to let you draw breath. I hope you're ready... cause I won't be anywhere near as forgiven!" Reaching a fever pitch, the woman would fire on him the very moment he appeared. The attack she had opened with would be nothing compared to this blast, easily boring a hole miles deep into the planet below, and threatening to consume him as she thrust her arms down towards him with a battle cry akin to a lion's roar.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:24 am
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• The hunger of the sharkskin blade was deep and ever insatiable, chakra fueled the beast ever more as it fused with the snake sage. His hadouken phased through thin air of what would have been Nava's heart, but the phantom blinked from existence momentarily as the concussive heat blast scarred the earth beyond her. The primal mind of SameHara was addled, mistaken the technique was carried through and had already been upon her regardless. An all too familiar feeling, his jaws open and blood roaring as the want to feed compelled him forward and to what he expected to be a dead carcass to feast... instead a defiant morsel of meat hellbent on putting up struggle.

The world's worse headache punch in the form of twinned rasengan with the addition of flaming eruptions came down on the sharkskinned sage. And he going to consume all of its blazing glory with the internal barbaric pineapple yawping murder and gluttony in the back of his mind. Consumed in the glory of her fiery vigorous attack, the samehada fused with Zahara begun to consume rapidly. Thundering eruptions blew the two apart across the street from one another while SameHara didn't engage his prey this time, spiraling airborne away swathed in flames. The moment he landed, the feral sage salivated as he began to bite and gnaw on the flames over his scales as they were regrowing over patches of his exposed skin as blood dripping from open wounds. The samehada possessed sage was gorging himself on the chakra filled flames as they whisked away, scales regrowing and he ate the remaining chakra with a single swallow.

As quick as the regeneration of the scales came, they began to recede all across his body to reveal the true body underneath it all. Wounds healed slightly, senjutsu alive and now the ivory eyed man stood as the transformation undone itself and the sharkskin blade reformed in his hand. Thoughts his own once more, he paid close heed to the swell of chakra unbeknownst to him as she went airborne. Geniki, you saved me just then haven't you? Zahara thought as he sheathed the dormant blade upon his back and now touched the scroll nestled there. "So you intend to just run away!? To destroy anything that challenges your view, to force you to rise up to your own potential? I take back what I said, you're nothing but a weak coward who's too afraid to see your own goals!"

The ominous ball was the same as before Geniki took over and fought her, only his Byakugan discerned was it was stronger than earlier and glowed nearly bright enough to blind him. Zahara wouldn't let this vagabond take her anger out on an entire populace, seedy or not and so he came up with a plan that would put him in the Kin's animosity for a time. Yet, it was the only way to prevent mass collateral damage and he drew senjutsu from the earth as both hands rose up and earthen chakra flared to life. The mountain creation technique tore the street apart as Zahara pulled the ground up into the air with him as Nava charged her ball of imminent, some of the buildings broke away at the foot of the growing mountainous creation Zahara had made as he purposely created it in a specific shape of many spirals and flats as it grew up into the air.

Now unraveled the scroll upon his back, smearing its parchment with the blood fresh from wounds and called out the mantra needed for the Matron of the Kin. "Mistress of the Kin, heed my call and pray forgive me for what I am about to do! Ginda of Ryuchi Cave!" The beam above fired as the sky lit up with an eerie yellowing pulse of at least four differing elements from what Zahara could tell. The mountain he created spanned half the distance between Nava and the earth as it formed a peak with Zahara atop, along spine of rock jutting out from the many streets of the city. All of the earthen chakra spent for one singular purpose as the white boa, Ginda, was summoned as her massive form coiled naturally along the rocky chakra formed mountain, her massive head towering over Zahara with red eyes gleaming at Nava above.

She was brought out seconds before the beam struck, she lunged through the air to bite at the b***h firing the jutsu. Zahara braced himself on the mountain as the giant snake had instinctively coiled into the rock as the jutsu struck her headfirst. Ginda's scream was one of rage as she cursed the beam carried through her and partly into the rocky mountain Zahara had created. And just with that, the brunt of the chakra blast bored through Ginda Zahara abused the Matron's superior resilience to lessen the blow and as quick as she came... her massive form puffed into a thick cloud of smoke with her words echoing just before. "Zaharaaaa, you will oweeeee usssss."

Even with the beam taken on by his strongest summon, it gone through and demolished most the of the structural integrity of his doton ninjutsu as it crumbled away in a mix of chakra and gravel. When the beam had struck Ginda, Zahara was maneuvering away with the aerial flight fuuton ninjutsu, going right for Nava for close quarters combat as the scene below crumbled to dust. His plan worked... partially, and the epicenter of the impact had been far less severe than he feared it would have been as the rocky structure continued to recede to the earth.

"Eat this you one eyed c**t!" Zahara would yell out as he approached, Byakugan inactive with only amber eyes now/ More chakra shot from his hand as he finger gunned a long, thin needle. This one would be just like the first one, to go right between the eyes. His chakra was dwindling, he had to end it quickly now, even if it meant taking her down out of the air with him.

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:04 am
    User ImageUser Image
      There was no calm in the storm, no moment where the fight was empty for the Truth to become clear to her. No, there was only heat, soil and blood in her view. Honestly, if she'd murdered the whole city with that little attack she would have been stirred to feel bad about it. Instead, however, she simply watched her opponents response as her energy eclipsed her senses. His words were tactile, scrolling over her body like they could be written in them. He was beyond the point where he could anger her; the words were wasted as much as the breath used on them could be used on anything else. But, she did, however, note that the sharkskin had receded and he was but a man once again.

When he spoke again, she realized whom he was calling out to only belatedly as she loosed the thunderous rebuke from her body. As it rained down and the mountain rose, she gritted her teeth seeing Ginda rise up to the attack. It was all Nava could do to hold her ground against the monster... flying and all. The jaw unhinged. Nava neither flinched nor wavered as her life force collided head on with it. "Sorry, sis. But this thing's in my way." She allowed the last of her beam to crumble the mountain, and pleased with the result she put herself back on guard as sweat ran down her cheek.

His approach drew something different out now. Her focus from one eye bleeding and one fixated on him was tighter than ever. This time he would find the needle missed entirely, and with him in her element now she would show him he was wrong. Show herself he was wrong. Say farewell to the sodom she'd chosen to writhe in below and take her place at last.

All well and good, but she just wanted to beat his a** now. In that, the visage of Kya was clear in him, just as it was in her. Two dragons, both reared by the most vicious woman to ever live. Both awakened once more. She weaved below the needle, feeling it pass over her head, and flew to ram her oppressor head on. With little more than the intensity that comes with speed, she rose him into the air. "You know something Zahara? I Have to thank you. You're right, I have been a worthless little c**t, haven't I?" she grunted as they broke the cloudline. Even feeling the tingle as her body slowly was assaulted by foreign chakra, she perservered. "But now that you mention it... I do owe a few people BETTER than what I've given them. So I'm going to have to end this here!" she spoke putting them in the shadow of the moon before she started her descent.

"I always hated this stupid little technique..." she breathed as they dove, picking up incredible speed.

"Ultra!"

"WEIGHTED BOULDER!"

"JUTSU!" she roared as the pair slammed into the ground, sending a massive mushroom cloud into the air.

It took some time before the smoke cleared, and by the time it did, Nava was chuckling through the blood pooling in her mouth. To Zahara, she'd sound just like Kya had when his own test had been completed. Test or not, she'd proved something to herself in this moment.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Quote:

___youwillknownihilism

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:04 pm
User Image
          Zahara Kevali
          Dead Man Walking

... I am the Serpent ...

• He hated heights, the air and the curving earth of being so high up. Zahara was high with the adrenaline of the fight, and had broken his three main tenets. It only began with a means of intimidation, to keep her from himself but some ungodly nerve decided to drive him on. The blade he kept with him was now dormant and his thoughts even clearer, more focused. And he remembered why he hated heights, the same reason he wasn't found of soul sucking or rending either. Nava wormed their way more and more into the back of his mind, did all kin of Kya had such an effect on people?

The first tenet: Do not reveal yourself under any circumstance, speak only what needs to be spoken. His name and nature were known, his identity now revealed and illusion hard kept, worse he had only but confirmed the Truth. Second: Reveal not your power or your purpose, feign ignorance and keep modest. He shown his summoning, sword and now kekkei genkai along with an extent of his abilities. Third: Do not let the enemy inside your head, guide yourself and hold strong to your beliefs, he hasn't faltered his beliefs but the woman surely gotten through to him if by intimidation.

He ******** hated heights. Zahara's initial approach failed, the needle sailed harmlessly passed and instead they were in a short brawl with foreheads bashing hard. Twas nothing more than a short scrap but he let his nature chakra through as she lacked one thing. Senjutsu. Ears ringing, both in an aerial clinch he could hear her speak, thanking him for being right. He slugged her across the chops and infused it with the chakra to let it ease into her. "Well no s**t, but this ain't not a time for reve--" he started but trailed off they stopped soaring higher. He felt. Heavy, and the pull of the earth was stronger as he gained weight.

"--lations..." and then they fell. Fast. He tried to push himself off the woman as soon as he figured out her intent but her's was a death grip - there was no getting free from it. "You crazy..." he breathed out as he weaved a single hand, blending the seals together for one technique that just was not in his nature.

Again. He hated heights. As the twin human meteor rocketed down to earth he breathed out a mass of suiton chakra.

"Soap."

BUBBLE!

ENCASE JUTSU!"
          A thin veil of a bubble formed around the pair as it hardened with chakra.

He blacked out for a moment, what was once a pineapple cart now obliterated under their impact along with a portion of the street. Drifting, Zahara was in limbo for a time the words of Kya echoed. I'm not much for sermons, broken bones teach better lessons. And soon, he came to once more with a cough, laying on his back as the taste of iron filled his mouth. Blood. And a whole punch of pineapples squashed and scattered around with the sharkskin nearby in its blue form among them, quietly chittering. Nava would feel the absence of the senjutsu even, the sentient pineapple having consumed the energy and reversed everything Zahara had been doing.

"You crazy ******** witch, the hell you thinking?" He said, breathing in with a deep breath and a sigh of annoyance. "You little damn glutton, UNGH I'm going to feel this tomorrow."

• ... I walk the Path of Tribulations ...

___youwillknownihilism

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games