Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

142 words

It had been a while since Nebula had ventured away from his cave that he shared with his parents, he should have moved out a long time ago but he was always a home body, he loved being at home with them, true it was mostly because his mother made amazing food that he loved so much but it was also because of his little sister. The two of them shared a close bond with each other, who, even as an adult, was still hadn't moved away from home either unlike the other...how many siblings did he have now? He had lost count, but it was nice to get away for a bit, see what the land had to offer him and maybe see if he can pick something nice up for Aurora as she had been feeling a little down lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shire had taken a break from his bakery finally. He didn't realize how busy it would be when he started, and noted he may need to hire on some staff or well make sure to close two days a week for breathing room. His sister Vivi was very supportive of him luckily and today was his first day off since it opened. So how would he spend it? Looking for new inspirations of course, bouncing and bounding around fields and nature. Not really in any subtle way at all. Looking at the flowers wondering if there were any his sister didn't know of and maybe he should get her some.

WC: 110  

Lessieal

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:59 am
[92 words

Nebula had come across a field of flowers, wondering if he should pick some up for his sister as she did love wild flowers, he noticed something bouncing around out there. Curious, Nebula couldn't pass this up so he decided to go see who was doing all the bouncing, it was a lovely day so he could easily see why they would be bouncing but still he couldn't say no to the possibility of meeting a new Kitsu, it had been a while since he had seen another that wasn't part of his family.

Lessieal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:18 pm
Mutilated Moogle

Shire was a free spirit in many ways and he seemed unable to stay still for even one second. Upon spotting a kit he never seen before. This never stopped this naive yet kind hearted boy to beeline right for the new one and try to pounce the other to the ground in a friendly hug. "Hello! My name is Shire! Who are you?" He would state full of joy and cheer.

WC: 72
TWC: 182  

Lessieal

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:35 am
Lessieal

90 words

Nebula laughed as he fell to the ground and hugged the other back "it pa
ys to have a large family" he said, this was a common occurrence back when he was growing up, even now some of his siblings still did it "and it is a pleasure to meet you, Shire, I am Nebula" Nebula said, eased to have met someone friendly, sometimes his curiosity didn't put uim in harms way "so, may i ask, what are you doing out here? That is if you don't mind telling me".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:43 pm
"Oh!" Shire would roll off Neb and onto his back. "I'm on my day off!" He announced proudly. "Looking for things that might inspire my baking, so I can come up with even more treats or goodies to switch in and out of my shop at times." He confessed smiling bright at the sky only to glance over at Neb. "What about you?"

WC: 63
TWC: 245  

Lessieal

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 am
Lessieal

62 words

Nebula's ears pricked up as he sat up "shop?" He asked curiously, wondering if there was something in the shop he could get his little sister "I am out looking for something for my little sister, she has been feeling a little down lately" he said as he looked around for a nice bouquet of wild flowers to get her at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:47 am
Mutilated Moogle

"I own a bakery!" Shire would pop up to sit at that all excited only for his ears to lower and to give a cute pout when he heard his new friend's sister was down. "If you want you can come back to my shop with me! I can make her lots of treats if she likes them! More than you can even carry in one trip. My treats always cheer up my sister Vivi."

WC: 75
TWC: 320  

Lessieal

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 am
Lessieal

[107 words

Nebula looked back at the other "that would be perfect! She has a major sweet tooth, our mother hasn't been well lately so she hasn't been wanting to make anything so she has been going without and while i don't think that is the main reason for her to be down lately i don't think it's helped" he said as he softly sighed a little. "Anyway, back to the matter at hand, i will want to pay you for this, no good business stayed in business just giving away their wares" he said, not sure hownhe would pay but henwas sure they could come to some agreement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:13 pm
Shire perked up happily when the other agreed. "So does Vivi!" He announced proud, his own sibling after all. Ears slowly lowering once more at the sad talk only to huffle and shake his head when the other spoke of payment. "No . . . shop's closed, that means no payment." Shire would state stubbornly before leading the way back, opening the door to his decent size shop filled with bread, pastries and sweets. Of course Shire would not let him have any of his current ones he would need to sell by a certain time cause they were older. OH NO. He was going to make his friend fresh ones like any friend and family deserved especially if it was for cheering up. "What does she like? I can make it all as long as it's baking." The little puffball cheered happily. "This may help me get started on new treats for tomorrow as well! And inspire me with new ways to make them pretty!"

WC: 163
TWC: 483  

Lessieal

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 am
Lessieal

249 words

Neb followed the other back and entered the shop, looking around he started to salivate a little, everything looked so good even if it was slightly older stock, Neb swollowed and looked at the other "then i won't argue with you over payment but i will say that i owe you one" he said as thought about what his sister loved the most. "she loves many things but i guess her number one thing is anything strawberry or mint, their her two favorite flavors" he said as he thought a little more "and she is a little more of a pasty and cake fan than a slice and cookie fan". Neb said as he settled down by a near by display case. Neb was eyeing the treats every now and again, not because he was hoping the other would give him anything but because they just looked so good and he was starving, he hadn't had anything since dinner the previous night but he could wait till he got home.

"Anyway, if you need any help just lrt me know" he said, not that he was a great baker but he was lesrning, his mother had been teaching him "and maybe we could...." he stopped himself, he was going to say that msybe they could set up a meeting between his sister and Aurora but knew she would hate it, it would do her good to make at least one friend but that would be too much for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:32 am
Shire smiled brightly "Oh I could do strawberry drips!" He stated warmly only to pause. "We may have to go buy or pick some strawberries for that thou, it isn't so much baking." He chuckled. "You just heat up the chocolate and other stuff and dip in strawberries then decorate them." He nodded, pausing as the other seemed to drool a little. "You can taste test anything you want if you like." After all that's what his sister claimed to do. "Vivi does it all the time! Help me know what is good, and what I need to work on. But . . . some of this stuff will just be given to her in a few days anyways if they don't sell. So be my guest."

WC: 124
TWC: 607  

Lessieal

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:32 am
Lessieal

757 words

((Warning: Story time with Moogle is going to happen so grab a snack, a drink and settle down to read a loong post.))

"I will be happy to help in that department!" He jumpped up, maybe a little too eager, but he did have a sweet tooth of his own (just not as msssive as his sisters) so this was perfect! "And if you want to hand me a basket and show me the way to the strawberry stolons I will happily go pick some for you" he offered to the other. "And baking or not it has chocolate on it Aurora loves chocolate" he softly laughed to himself, remembering when they were kids she made herself sick with their mothers chocolate fudge, she had decided everyone was allowed one piece while she secretly ate the remaining dozen or so pieces, that girl really had an insatiable appetite when chocolate was concerned.

"I will need to invite you and your sister to mine, i really do think your sister and mine would get along great but I do have to say something now so you or your sister don't think she is being rude.The thing is we are not biologically siblings, our father, Dark Heart, adopted 13 kids that were orphaned and had nowhere else to go and some even had massive trauma in their lives or both and thus how we all came to live with Dark Heart and a few yesrs later, our mother Sakura, an anthro who has been best friends with my father since they were kids and happened to fall in love with each other.

The thing with Aurora is that she was found inside a tree one stormy night while our father was out taking a walk, a fave pasttime of his, she had blood on her, an ear had been ripped off, she was shaking and crying and she was a total mess, it took my father several weeks to get her out of that tree, he sat there morning, noon and night trying to coax her out with food, toys, anything that might make her trust him. After finally getting her out she never spoke to anyone, she still doesn't, i have learnt to some how "read her mind" in some aspect and she only has spoken to my father and that is only in private but we do know that the reason she is like this is because she saw her parents be killed by two Nightmares, she only lost an ear because she got caught up in the fight before her father pushed her far into the hole in the tree, right size for her but too small for a Nightmare.

Apparently, when my father got there it had been a few days but you could see there had beed a fight, blood had stained the ground etc but he didn't know that in it's wake a tiny little Angelic was scared, shivering and crying inside that tree till he had heard the crying so he couldn't leave her and so hence how she came to be with us. She would like to play with others, often she has wanted to be outside with the family but she is still too scared, she won't leave the cave, she never has, to her the outside world, even just outside the family cave, is far to scary and zo she jyst watches from the entrance.

This is why i think a friend would do her well, i think if she could make ine friend outside the family it may help her heal a tiny bit and show her the world isn't as s ary as she might think it is, there is good that the world has in it beyond our family unit" he said with a sigh "I know she may hate me for bringing you and your sister home but I just want her to see other Kitsu that are kind and maybe it will open her up a little more".

Nebula sighed "I'm sorry for dumping this on you but i just have this feeling that maybe your sister could get through to her, if the two can bond over something, even if it is just baked goods, there mwy be hope she might be able to find more friends or even a mate one day. I don't mean to put this pressure onto you or your sister i just want Aurora to see the world and it's alwsys a lot better and safer with friends by your side" he said, knowing Aurora may never "talk" to him again but it was a risk he was willing to make.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:52 am
Shire smiled bright all too happy with sharing with his friends. He would have gone poor long ago if some of them didn't help look after him due to his over kindness. "Oh . . . a basket? So you can take lots more home?" Only to giggle when he realized. "Oh . . . oh yeah . . . I would feel bad thou making you do such. I mean it was my idea, you should just relax." He stated getting the basket slowly. "WHat is your favorate? Maybe I can make you some nice tea so it can greet you when you're back. Do you like tea?"

Pausing when he explained they weren't of blood only to tilt his head confused. "Don't that mean you're just really good friends?" After all Shire wasn't always the smartest past well baking and the like. He meant no offense of course, he had no clue how bad his question even was.

As he went on to explain the story about his sister Shire would end up on the floor crying at how sad it was. How could anyone do that, it was a bad story a really really bad one. "That's so sad!" He would weep openly, always one to show his heart on his sleeves in ways. "And she never sees the pretty flowers outside? Or go swimming? Or fly? I heard angelics can fly! I want to fly . .. she can and never does! So so sad!"

Still wailing and sniffling this little kit would nod. "Of course I'll be her friends! I want to be everyone's friends! It's so scary thou! The story . . . I didn't know stuff liek that could happen. So very very scary. Vivi is strong thou. Maybe she will help and protect." The poor little sobbing guy wanted to call his sister now in fact for comfort.

WC: 302
TWC: 909  

Lessieal

Role Play Space

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out