Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
|| In Fields of Ash Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haffon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:43 pm
tab The village lay surrounded by fields of ash. Like a brilliant shining flower that grew in defiance of the conditions around it, the tall buildings and homes were the only objects for miles. Neither trees, nor grass, nor any human life could be found anywhere on the scorched earth. An eerie foreshadowing for things to come? That would be for Sumika to find out, as her bounty lay just past the concrete gates. The obscene music blasting at all hours of the day could leave no doubt as to that.

RocketPunches
I figured I should start the post off right to the action for you. I hope that chasing a bounty okay with you. I figure that you could have just heard about this place from some surviving villages talking about explosions. Basically, why you are here can be completely up to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika preceded cautiously, a rare occurrence for her. They'd let her out of the village, and she meant to take advantage of that, but she was uncertain of where she had ended up. She wandered before, across the Land of Earth, through the deserts that used to be Suna, through the many mountain ranges. None of them felt as alien as this place however. She barely recalled any of getting here, and was quite certain she couldn't turn back at this point. The ash collected on her boots as she approached the gate, a hand sweeping out from under her cloak to give a casual press on the surface. She didn't expect it to give way, but it wouldn't have surprised her. She was, frankly, more interested in the material. Concrete was a strange choice. Brittle, heavy, requiring of ample reinforcement or high level jutsu, but likely resistant to most jutsu that didn't require force. Difficult to repair, quick to deteriorate when part of non-fixed structures. It was, of course, strange that this place was empty, that it set her on edge, but the maker - and destroyer - of things in her found this particular detail more interesting, even if it was ultimately unimportant. Might as well check out the interesting thing before whoever it was that created this place decided to start flinging jutsu around, or it was revealed to be a mirage.

โ—„ S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
Chakra: 3900/3900 || Stamina: 2900/2900
Nature Chakra: 1600/1600
Senju Nature Chakra: 515/515

โ— Stats โ–ท
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

''Ffionn"

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Haffon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:52 pm
tab The whirling cry of metal sounded from somewhere nearbyโ€”a robot, no larger than a common dog, come spinning to life and heading straight for Sumika's direction. Although the childish smiley face painted on it's squared head, along with its tortoise-like pace, hardly made for an intimating appearance, the case for not letting a strange mechatron near your person was a valid one. Assuming that Sumika did not crush the little metal creation into a paperweight, it's lopsided wheels would roll to a stop at her toes and lift the small speaker it had been carrying.

The voice that was transmitted from the contraptionโ€”harsh and rottedโ€”did not match the adorable scrap bot at all. "EhHhHhHh? What's this hot trash come blowing through mY ToWNS THEN, hmmm?? Hold still and lemme get a gOOOOOOOOOd look atโ€”ahhh, oh yes. Yes, I see. Excuse me, my dEAR, I didn't know I was dealing with... such a squeeze. So, have you come cause you heard about ole Hatsu then? I'll have you know the uh legends are all true. My nickname IS Mr. Six Point Five on the streets and in the SHEETS." The first break in his speech since he began and the obvious sounds of sloppy tongue flicking could be heard on the other side of the radio. "Hows about we make this interesting? I'm a suckeh when they call me PAPIIII."

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

An eyebrow arched at the little mechanical creature trundling up to the gates and the puppeteer. She squatted down casually, her knees tucked up together, so that she appeared naught but a head surrounded by a seamless veil of jiton. Once again Sumika's hand slipped out, this time poking the tiny bot curiously a few times as it began to speak. It reminded her of her clockwork birds, and how she'd been meaning to fix them since they were damaged in the events that lead to the downfall of Uzushiogakure. Of course her gesture was as lacking in altruism as the messenger mecha's. "Define interesting." She demanded as it finished relaying the voice, retracting her hand and rising to her own rather diminutive height. Beneath the cloak the same hand sat ready to send the bot flying. Strategically allowing it to remain close was probably a bad idea from the standpoint of potential exertion, but the woman had a soft spot for small mechanical things. For now she ignored the advances from what was presumably its creator. Picking on such obvious compensation was far to easy to offer any real entertainment.

โ— Stats โ–ท
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Magnetizing Technique
Rank D

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Magnetizing Technique [ 1 / 6 ]

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

''Ffionn"

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Haffon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:04 pm
tab The radioed buzz that pestered the air wasโ€”for a timeโ€”Sumika's only response. Almost as if the receiver was under some sort of delay, either that or they didn't think they would get this far. One breath, two breath, three breath, four, and then... a boom-like record scratch exploded from the robot's blown speaker, announcing the speaker to have made up their mind. "Ah- er- SERIOUSLY? no, I mean yES, of CoURSE, YOU WOULD WANT TO know Whatcha in fer sweet thang. Well, lemme jus see whaten I gots in my pocket right quick ahhh...." Again an interruption, this time the ruff and fluff of papers crinkling for at least several irritating minutes. "Roight roight. Sorry, ah had to find my inter-view glasses. Now then les have a looksie here SINCE not everyone can party with the king "six-point five" HATsu, I've gone and devised these 'preliminary questionnaires' to eh, filter out the riff-raff, if you know what I mean. NOW, have you ever been taken under the pale moonlight? Cuz I'll tell ya right now honey, I do NOT accept sloppy seconds. Those clowns inna the village behind you thought you thought they could get away wit that sh*t and TAKE A LOOK AT EM NOW, HA." Where a nothingness filled the space between Sumika's answer, there was a low rumble, almost easy enough to missed if one didn't know to look for it.

Mystery jutsu used: OoOoOoOoOo spooky

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika was about to give a snort of derision, before she caught herself. Just her luck that she'd stumble across the exact variety of stupidity she was put into this world to exploit. The woman put on her best confused face, tapping a finger on her chin. "Well I'm not totally sure whatcha mean by that mister, but I don't think I have. I'm normally asleep at night." And this was one of those times where Sumika's being fun sized came in handy, as she excelled at playing a person much younger than she actually was. She got that little bit of a tingle from her Sagey Senses, but had nothing to go off of except the slight rumble, which didn't tell her enough to act at all. For now it seemed best to play along and see how big a hole this person was willing to step in.

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Rank D

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

''Ffionn"

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Haffon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:58 am
User Image tab More of the same crinkle and crunching, filling the air with its static hum. Though unlike before, this colorful dissonance came from the wild fumbling and general mishandling of electrical equipment. "I'll be right up!" The voice promised, a shivering excitement clearly waving his inflection. In a moment, it wouldn't be hard to see why either. As the ground opened up from behind Sumika, the face that came slithering out of the earth with an exaggerated swagger was that of a youthful boy. Handsomely cut, as if from fine stoneโ€”he could hardly be considered unpleasant in appearance, although much of that was reliant on Sumika's tastes.

With a pair of gloved hands, the boy gripped the zippered teeth of his jacket, pulling it tight so as to bring attention to his muscular chest. "Ah, so this is the lovely dove that's come walking into my home." If the crimson-haired male felt shame, he certainly didn't try to disguise it with the way he leered; With eyes to match the burning intensity of his hair, the youth greedily drunk in Sumika's form. "Sorry if I spooked you, but I just thought we could converse better if I was closer..." Nearly in the blink of an eye, the boy's tone had changed, now mimicking that exotic tongue twirl found in seedy pickup books. "I knew as soon as you walked in that you were unique." Gradually, the distance between the two was closed, until at last, the boy was left practically leaning over her. "So hows about you bring that cute little doltish face down my rabbit hole here, and I show you what else the night is for."

Mystery jutsu IN USE: I'm not sure if you can sense this or not? Lemme know if you can

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika raised an eyebrow at the boy whoโ€™d appeared. This certainly wasnโ€™t what sheโ€™d expected on multiple levels, although she also didnโ€™t seem intimidated by his advances. She might as well make a show out of all this, since she was stuck dealing with it regardless. The puppeteer was greeted by what she did expect as he closed, a sense of intended harm, and she suppressed the sensation of her skin trying to leave her body to put to a coy smile. A slender finger traced a line across the forms of his chest as she giggled lightly at the proposal. Few people gave her the type of chance required to use her favored techniques, and she wondered how this would play out. "Well well, you're a handsome cookie aren't you." She said, biting her lip for a moment as she finally drew her hand away and properly sized the boy up. "Lead the way, gorgeous."

They were in a standoff now, and all that remained to be seen was whether or not this kid would blink first. He'd already put himself in harm's way, but it was unclear how in control he actually felt. If this was confidence, then perhaps she'd find herself in an even more advantageous position. If it was all posturing, this pot could boil over any moment. Quite the enigma this one. Attractive, but even lower brow than the rat sage's already low standards. Almost certainly not as experienced as he wanted her to think he was, or as she actually was, but Sumika wouldn't put it past him to have gotten some action via some means. He'd probably finish fast and she'd regret it faster, but thankfully this situation was a little more dynamic. A fight was a welcome alternative, and one more likely to meet a reasonable threshold for satisfaction out here away from collective defense of the villages. It couldn't hurt to know whether or not he represented a meaningful vehicle by which to match that snake of a woman at the head of Konohagakure. While it wasn't clear that Sadayo's puppets were better than Vogel, she'd certainly been given all the resources of the village to develop a broader quantity and variety of them while Trouble spent years piecing together enough for the massive owl.

She cracked a genuine smile at the thought that this entire encounter hinged entirely on how badly this guy wanted to get wet.

Chakra: 3400/3900 || Stamina: 2900/2900

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Rank S+

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

''Ffionn"

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Haffon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:24 pm
User Image tab With his pleasure to be indulged, the man's smirk was replaced with a full toothed grin. With a careful step, he moved to encircle Sumikaโ€”letting the air from the suave atmosphere drain out until it was replaced by a predator's grace. It seemed there was a hint of desire in him, but it was held back from some unseen inhibition still holding him back. "Well, well, well, aren't you the eager type?" Hands bereft of warmth sneaked their way into the woman's hair, making way for the snake's words to reach her ears. "I like that." Then, retracting quickly, he started off. Closing the seem to the tunnel he had exited from, the red-haired male bid Sumika follow him into one of the run-down houses nearby.

Mystery jutsu in use

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika had been more than willing to see exactly what this freak had in mind, but that ended when he decided he had free reign to touch her like that. Cool emerald eyes watched as the "predator" turned its back. She was a little disappointed, because at the moment it didn't seem like he'd put up a fight - nor would he put up much of one if he didn't notice how sluggish her magnetism made him. "I'm sure a guy like you is extra adventurous." The puppeteer said with a little bit more sensuality this time, beginning to follow, one of her hands sliding through the jiton cloak and pulling it with her to reveal a precisely fitted set of coveralls and a harness beneath as the iron sand formed a dense, needle thin spike. "How do you feel about doing it from behind?"

Sumika didn't much care if he somehow managed to turn this into a fight at this point. Trouble never turned down a tussle and a chance to crush him fair and square wouldn't have upset her, but it wasn't the priority here. She wasn't anyone's property, not the village's and certainly not this b*****d's. If he was as tunnel visioned as he seemed like he was then the motion of the woman's free hand would send him hurtling back, as if she'd tied a string to a doll, before he could even begin to form a response. A single deft move would bury the needle-like weapon in his back, and the same hand that brought him to her would swipe gently across his cheek. She hadn't aimed to kill the sex pest outright, though she had targeted an artery. The bleeding out would be slow while he was the roast on her spit if her strike was true, but that could be rectified with her pinky finger. He'd also feel a tingle and his knees buckle as she pulled him in close, a hand flowing through his red hair as she forcibly seized control over his body with her Raiton. "I'm sorry big guy, I just couldn't wait to put it in you. I just, well, I have this thing for red heads, you know? I think you know."

Chakra: 3300/3900 || Stamina: 2740/2900

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Magnet Release: Pushing/Pulling Technique
Rank C

Activation 2 Thrust
Rank S

Activation 3 Static Disruption
Rank A

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

''Ffionn"

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Haffon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:52 pm
tab Within seconds the air was let out of the room, literally. The wound where the needle dug into the flesh caused the slowโ€”squeeeeeโ€”of escaped oxygen. With increasing ferocity, more and more air tried to force its way past the needle. In no time at all, the critical mass exploded the man's body into an enormous balloon shape. When the pressure finally gave way, the BANG that followed washed the area in blinding white light. Without any wasted effort, a crater under a storm of ash now replaced the entire block.

Cut to laugh track.

The radial noise blared from the hundreds of makeshift speakers. "OOOOOOOOOOH I WAS SOoOoOo RIGHT BOUT YOU!" The same snarky call from before cut the applause short. "Thought you could pull one over on ol' Hatsu, huh?! Good thing I didn't ACTUALLY LET YOU INTO MY NEATO MAN PAD. OHHhhhhhhhhHHh I am going to make you pay dearly for this little butterfly, I promise you that~" His giddy anticipation was obvious from the faint flicks of the tongue heard over the radio. Stillโ€”with the man nowhere in sight, that must have been a good thing, right?

The summoned THUMPFH that accompanied traditional time-space techniques spoke differently.

A sculptured rendition of Hatsu's face appeared in the sky above the village. A single meticulously crafted eye encompassed the entirety of the settlement in its vision. From Sumika's point of view, this eye would grow larger and larger as it fell from the sky. A (non-copyrighted) fall sound effect accompanied the face-bomb as it dropped from the sky.

Jutsu used:
โ–ฐ C3 | Rank S
The user creates an extremely powerful large scale bomb as a non-animated clay creation that can be prepared in advance and is highly portable, being no larger than a basketball. Once activated, the bomb instantaneously increases its proportions before being subsequently dropped, consuming all offensive activations during a post to use. The following post, the bomb detonates upon impacting the ground and creates an fiery concussive explosion that causes tier four burns, burning, and trauma, destroying and launching everything in it's radius five hundred feet from it's immediate explosion, negating all stats. The shock wave created from this explosion creates a subsequent pressure wave in four topics surrounding this one, dealing everything a B rank amount of concussive force.

Previous Jutsu Used:
โ–ฐ Explosive Release: Suicide Bombing Clone [ Bakuton: Jibaku Bunshin ] | Rank A
The user forms a handseal and creates a clone made entirely out of explosive clay completely disguising itself as the user. The clone explodes under several conditions. The clone must either be physically contacted or stricken by a technique of it's own rank or higher, triggered by a hand sign, or remains active for six posts. The clone's primary objective is to get as close to a target as possible before detonating. When exploding, target(s) within five feet suffer tier three burns and trauma while being thrown back one hundred feet. If the target does not use an activation with a technique to catch themselves, they take tier three trauma on landing. Those unguarded within range suffer disorientating effects for five posts, reducing an activation while negating the agility stat for the remainder of combat.

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika sighed. This was about what she expected. Well, not exactly, but that this was not what it seemed. A hand casually swept up and her sand was redistributed. A shift of her foot made more below he and a single sign hardened it. She wasn't entirely unfamiliar with Bakuton, having researched it as a potential implant and ultimately passed on it. The barrier she created dissipated, forming back into the cloak as the woman, now replete with a cute nose, ink black eyes, and rat ears, examined the falling eye. A handsign summoned her big owl puppet Vogel and the slight sounds of well crafted mechanical bits accompanied her defeat of gravity. She kept low to the ground, using her sensory and added mobility to hunt, heading towards the entrance that had been sealed. If she was at all concerned by the mass of falling chakra that was obviously more bakuton she didn't show it. "Sorry bud, there's only one top here and it ain't you! Any requests for when I turn you into a puppet?" She called out with a smirk. She couldn't have asked for a better gift out here wandering around. There were so few chances to stretch her legs in the village, and on top of that she'd be going home with a new toy.

Chakra: 3380/3900 || Stamina: 2740/2900

โ— Stats โ–ท
+10 Strength || +10 Speed || +10 Agility || +10 Endurance

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Iron Sand Barrier
Rank A

Activation 2 Animal Sage Mode
Rank N/A

Activation 3
Rank

Rat Sage Mode [ 1 / 8 ]

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

''Ffionn"

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:12 am
"Oh pleaaaaasssee rearrange my guts, butterfly~" As the man spoke, a sound bite of someone moaning came through loud and clear on the speakers. "And you brought toys, too! Oh how fun!" [Internal Mechanism [ Naibu mekanizumu ] | Rank C]

"But I hope you don't mind, I like things to be rough~" On cue, two large dragons made of clay poofed into existence. [C2 x2] Flying a good distance away from Sumika, they stared the girl down with their hollow eyes. "What a good girl, I could positively explode!" He cackled as each dragon launched an A rank explosive missile down to Sumika.

โ–ฐ Internal Mechanism [ Naibu mekanizumu ] | Rank C
This jutsu allows the sensor to sense the mechanisms within the puppet. It determines regular mechanisms as well as chakra-based mechanisms. This jutsu may not determine seals within the puppet if any happen to be there. This jutsu reveals the strength of each mechanism.

โ–ฐ C2 | Rank A
The user creates a large flying creature, usually a dragon, but this animated clay creation's design is limited only to the artist's imagination. The dragon can spit out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles. These independent missile-like creatures take the form of a greatly reduced version of the larger dragon that created them, however, despite this decrease in size they are still relatively larger than a normal person. Each is capable of tracking their intended target and producing a significant explosion proportional to size upon contact but as they emerge, they consume a substantial amount of clay from the original dragon, initially extracting it from the creature's tail. This ultimately limits the number that each C2 "Dragon" is capable of creating, before clay must be sacrificed from more vital areas, such as the body or wings. Takes two activations to be created, but the dragon immediately comes to life and is useable. Material detracted for the use of missiles is limited to 10 total, before the creation is no more. Use of the Exploding Landmine jutsu detracts 1 from the total, as do dragonic creations. The missiles track a target at A ranked speed, and also consume one from the total. As with the landmines, these projectiles themselves are capable of being set off for one activation and will otherwise simply act as homing bombs. Creating and firing missiles from the dragon's body does not consume an action. Individual missiles are B-Rank in power and are capable of creating fifty foot explosions causing tier four trauma and burns. The dragon itself is capable of four times that area if detonated and removes all effects of enemy techniques that treat techniques as a rank higher.

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

The puppeteer raised a finger on one hand tracing a path that kept it trained on one of the dragons as she continued towards the sealed entrance. The sand around her began to swirl as she launched her attack, ignoring the incoming missiles in exchange for dealing with one of the dragons. The two missiles would find their mark a moment later, detonating in a massive explosion. A tense moment passed before a bare looking Vogel carrying a mass of swirling black sand spiraled out of the other side with no sign of the puppeteer. The giant puppet's path brought it sliding down directly at the now concealed entrance. It would seem that this one was a bit too rough on his toys, until the ground split like a cracked egg.

A massive iron pillar hurtled through the sky towards the remaining dragon, as Sumika attempted to simultaneously deal with the threat and create a breach in the lair that would allow her entrance. She'd get little other than these pointless taunts and a waste of time out here. As much as she'd enjoy quipping back, it wasn't quite as satisfying when you weren't delivering the line to someone's face. And, well, it was clear this snake's definition of satisfaction was as uninspiring as his definition of rough.

Chakra: 2980/3900 || Stamina: 2740/2900

โ— Stats โ–ท
+10 Strength || +10 Speed || +10 Agility || +10 Endurance

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Iron Bullet
Rank A

Activation 2 Iron Shield
Rank A

Activation 3 Iron Sand: Dancing Mad
Rank S

Vogel Activation Adaptive Armor
Rank A

Rat Sage Mode [ 2 / 8 ]

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

pyrategross

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:42 am
"Well haven't you gotten quiet, butterfly~" The man's voice crackled over the speakers once again. "Can't have that~" After he spoke, a sound clip of a deep voice saying "No no no, not in my house!" in a strange accent followed over the speaker. On cue, the ground around Sumika erupted into shrapnel as two centipedes of clay burst forth. Both would attempt to wrap around the puppeteer and hold her in place

"Now this I couldn't resist coming to see in person." The weird radio announcer guy stepped out from the shadows, holding a walkie talkie radio, his words coming from both his mouth and the speakers. "Seeing you tied up is magnificent~"

โ–ฐ Explosive Release: Grenade Belt [ Bakuton: Tekidan Sanjaku ] | Rank S+ x2
The user creates a three-foot length whip of clay with one easily gripped end. Although it can be hidden around the battlefield to be used as a sort of landmine, the whip is more commonly tossed at the desired target. If contact is properly made, the whip will wrap around the target and explode. Does not take an action to create but does consume an offensive action to detonate. This whip can apply the grappling status spiritually and requires an equal rank amount of chakra expended to break free. This technique causes a tiered amount of burn and trauma, ignoring armor and treating armor techniques as two ranks lower. If successful, the opponent suffers a 1 point reduction in agility and endurance when used at C rank or below while B rank and above inflicts 2 points of endurance and agility loss for the remainder of combat.

Rocket Punches

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games