Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

Durango

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:42 am
This is my 1st thread in this here Hippie Guild and I want to make it a good one, so here's hoping:

I've always loved long hair. I think it looks beautifull on both girls and guys. I wasn't allowed to grow my hair out in my early days, but when puberty kicked in, I rebelled and started going it. My hair's reached various lengths during the last 5-6 years. I think thus far is the longest I've ever had it. [past shoulders] I know there's gotta be other hippies out there who share the love for long locks, so here's a place for us to share it with the world. You can share advice, styles, anything pertaining to your beautifull hair. 3nodding

It's also nice if you can share a pic. I had a hard time finding support when I decided to grow my hair out, but I'm willing to cheer on anyone who desires to do it.
User Image
That's me and my gf around April '04

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:07 pm
I LOVE long hair, tho it doesn't look good on everyone. I use to have hair down to my tailbone. I had to have it cut off tho as it was so thich & heavy that it caused me migrains from it's weight. So now I have very short hair. The longest I can let it grow now is past my shoulders.

Cute pic by the way Durango. You two make a nice couple. wink

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

pirhan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:19 pm
My hair's just down to my shoulders... the longest it's been in years.. I like short pixie hair on myself.

As for long hair on guys, doesn't bother me, as long as it's taken care of..me like silky hair.. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:42 pm
my hair is down past my shoulder blades  

Andrika

Mechlover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:27 pm
biggrin My hair is pass my shoulders to my lower back. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:54 pm
My hair is pretty much at maximum for a guy my age, touching my lower back.. I like it, it's awesome..

Long hair looks great on some people, but it just looks bad with others, it all depends what color hair and the shape of the face, y'know?  

Bodewyn

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:45 pm
My hair isnt short but it isnt long. Covers my whole neck. Long hair on girls sure, whatever they like. Long hair on guys, harsh-core heavy metal look w00tage. Im debating on weather to grow my hair out or cut it short.
*Think*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:37 pm
I'm finally growing my hair out. Now its down to like the bottom of my nose in the front, the back is down to that bone that sticks out a little in the back of your neck, and the sides almost cover my ears blaugh  

Jade Raccoon

Mistress Urd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:43 pm
My whole life I had my hair butt length, but this summer I decided to rebel and cut the damn thing off! I mean, I kinda miss my long flowing bundles of joy, the locks of lorve, but now my hair is shoulder length and it stopped being a pain in the a**. As for the long hair on other people, it's fine by me, exept when it smells. That's just plain gross... But long flowing luxurious locks... Ahh... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:53 pm
i have medium length hair..it is naturaly brown...im growing my hair long  

arcky

Nicram

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:56 pm
I have long hair its almost down to my butt, i love long hair
Long live the hair
Peace an love man heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:27 am
My hair is down to my shoulders. I had it very short once... That was a bad idea of my Ex BF... I wil NEVER do that again. I think longer hair is cool on guys. My BF has very short hair though, and he doesnt want to grow it. He used to have long hair, but I saw the pics and I am glad he no longer has....  

Sannie P

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

the_chibster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:04 am
my hair barely touches my shoulder but long hair rox except for when I have it I look like a red headed porclien doll  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:00 am
the_chibster
my hair barely touches my shoulder but long hair rox except for when I have it I look like a red headed porclien doll
You do realise 'porcelain doll' is a compliment, right? 'Cause porcelain dolls are usually very pretty o.o  

Bodewyn

Durango

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:23 am
Bodewyn
the_chibster
You do realise 'porcelain doll' is a compliment, right? 'Cause porcelain dolls are usually very pretty o.o

I think of it as a compliment. Tho some girls seem to find it creepy. Maybe it depends on the context, you know. Like I can see a girl that's very liberal taking insult, like because it kinda hints at them being submisive. Like dolls, ya know...

Oh well, that's what I think. *shrug*  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces