Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:24 am
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

The sky over this part of the city is darkened by heavy clouds of smoke and soot, and the sun shines down only a pale reddish tone which casts the entire district in an eery red glow. At all times there is the clanking of metal against metal, the hiss of plasma cutters, and the high pitched whines of magitechnical engines. The metallic tang of acid and the greasy smell of old machine oil hangs heavy in the air. Ladders, catwalks, and canals cut through the landscape like an Escher painting. All surrounded by a rusted fence with too many hazard signs to count, and tangled with razor wire. However, in many places, holes have been cut in the fence, allowing all too easy access.

This is the Industrial District of Byako. Far removed from the lively hubub of the rest of the city, few people roam this area. It is a dismal desert of warehouses, factories, sprawling smokestacks, and spheres and domes holding industrial chemicals. In a smaller city, you might expect to see workers coming to and fro from the factories, but such jobs have been replaced by automatons. The only time people come here on legitimate business is when something goes terribly wrong. More often you'll see shady men in suits exchanging briefcases, or two men standing against the setting sun, before a duel to the death.

In one particular area of the Industrial District is the scrapyard. This is a sprawling landscape of scrap and refuse, which smells like rust and grease. This is one area that is the most populated; as scrap gangs tend to stake their territories here, adding machine parts to their vehicles and bodies.

((written by kokuwagata))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:42 am
meamea walked through the area "huh, seems suting" she said looking around with a smile.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:59 pm
He landed quietly atop one of the many buildings within the area. His search for Miss Lutia had been fruitless, but for some reason he felt his presence was required here. He did not know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:15 pm
intersting  

death411

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:37 am
The roaring of the tank ceased when it stopped at the pavement and the bots followed almost silently behind "get some turrets set up... or at least some defence" The bots moved to thetank and took metal tubes and rockets, and walked to many of the buildings, slicing the tubes in half so that they could put the rockets onto them on the groove, then positioned them so, and tied them to a common fuse, they then moved and hooked a lead fountain onto a mount in one building out the window, and put a bundle of ammo for it, and the other three bots continued laying down more rockets and half tubes, tying fuses so that each clump would be lit by one fuse.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:47 am
"I will be back, I have a dilivery I need to make to here" He drove off, the tank creating a roar once again and chewwing up the ground it moved over.
The bots continued their efforts, and tied the fuses that were already tied, this made it so that there were many more on the same fuse. Soon the bots began using materials in the random buildings and streets to make a blockade, positioning cars (with the help of hotwiring) and other vehicles into a blockade so tha they were facing away from the city, taking about four times the cars, but making the roads filled much thicker, and things were put behind the wheeels and behind the cars, like dumpsters. What ever army would come here, they would at least be forced to recognise a defense.  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:57 am
Justice's dropship whistled in, and landed, as the tank wheeled in unmanned, a device within it allowing its use. "install these devices to every vehicle you can, and try to recall the running of the bulls."He smirked as the large crate on a line gently was set down and the bots were off to work, and was about to break into laughter when he pictured an army running from charging cars, and being swept by rows and rows of missile fire, and a lead fountain. He took an explosive device from the load in the back, and handed it to a bot ordering "and get these hooked up, too, we want a run for our money."
He smiled "I will be back with a bit more supplies." He flew off on the dropship  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:02 am
The bots dilligently worked as the dropship flew back, and landed, and out came justice geting a bot on board and flying to the outskirts of the city, no doubt where they would be coming through, and landed "help me lay these mines." The bot did, and they continued to hide mines under empty cars, man holes, in barrels, and of coarse in houses, and put them under a detonation charge, so that they would be used at the same time to reduce the ability to predict any mines.  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:24 am
The dropship carried them back, and he bagan to weld small rockets and a couple lead fountains onto the tank under the thermal cammo netting and smiled as he pictured the fight, then cut holes for each of the barels as to not to cause any fire or damage to the netting.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:36 pm
He swooped down quietly, landing amongst the group of robotic humanoids and began to moniter them closely. He wasn't sure which side of the conflict they belonged, or whether they belonged to it at all.

"What business do you beings have here?"  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:32 pm
one of the four bots stopped to answer, the other three making sure no civilians were on the soon-to-be battlefield. "please state your name, faction, and rank." A signal flipped to Justice while he landed the dropship, and he noted that there was a person there, inside the city, looking to be a soldier. Not wanting to be caught off guard, and not wanting to start a fight with allies, he moved to the man, still in his tiny kit form, standing two feet tall with dark blue fur coating him and a small firearm the size of a pistol over his back with a strap (AEA is the name of the weapon). "and who might you be?" he inquired, attempting to hide the caution and put up a look of slyness.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:04 pm
He gave a look of curiosity to the strange being, but it did bring a thought of familiarity. He turned to the robot to answer first.

"Raziel Ruglia, Jarian, above yours."

He turned back to the smaller being.

"I am Raziel Ruglia, I belong to the Jarian faction under Miss Lutia. She has sent me here to stop any and all conflict that might be coming into the area by two opposing factions. And you are, sir?"  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:17 pm
He sighed with relief with this knowlage, and the bot kept the same face, unable to represent the emotions that it didn't have. "My name is Justice. I am working for her too, getting the area fortified and ready. So far if the invaders come to town there will be a few land mines to shake them up, some unmanned car bombs, and a bundle of missiles to chew up the remains. Although I can always use a hand, mew."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:25 pm
He sighed quietly. He was somewhat relieved that Justice was also a soldier of Lutia's, but it still did not relieve his thoughts of their mission.

"It's a good start. However, if they are just as good at being Tacticians as I am, they might foresee these precautions and bypass they entirely.
If they are as advanced as I have heard, they will most likely lead with armored cavalry first, followed by infantry support. I do not believe we have any reason to expect aerial support, but we should be prepared for that just in case.

He began to hover upwards quietly, wanting to get a better view of their immediate surroundings. The defenses that had been prepared were decent, but it would never stand against a well-equipped and trained military, especially with armored support. He began thinking of ways to bolster the defenses already in place.

"I suggest that we set up fore-warning measures, to make sure we aren't caught off guard. Set up sentries in at least a one mile diameter of our current position. Spread them out so that they have a good chance of spotting the enemy. Also, we might need an anti-aircraft gun or two set up on the rooftops in our immediate area, just incase of aerial attack. We will also need more soldiers, these look like inadequate numbers to fend off a large army."  

Angelic King Raziel

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces