Reply Wi-Fi Connection
I Finally went WIFI !!!! but i got a question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:29 pm
U see, i finally went wifi for the first time yesterday and today........
but i did not go to starbucks or mcdonalds, I just went outside my house, walked a little, pointed my DS to a house, and i went WIFI!!!!!!!!
This is cool.....
but i got a question????
well three questions

Wut is Friend Code?
Wut is Register Friend Code?
and
Wut is Confirm Friend Code??  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:07 am
Ohhh, finding an unsecured WiFi router, that works too ofcourse.

Confirm Friend Code shows your own friend code.
Register Friend code allows you to add a Friend Code of someone else to your friend list so you can challenge them.

A friend code is a sting of letters and numbers generated by the combination of your game card and your DS console, therefor unique. It can be exchanged over the internet so you can challenge eachother.  

Bodewyn

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:25 pm
Isn't that stealing bandwidth?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:07 pm
Meta_Fish
Isn't that stealing bandwidth?

No. Technically, sharing a router without permission from the owner is against the law, but really it's at no loss to your neighbors. They don't pay extra, and they will probably never find out unless you tell them or they have a kid that knows about routers.  

Denko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:21 pm
YAY!!!!!! Thx's for the info.......... I was lost in the path of life, now im headed to the right direction.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:34 am
Won't the neighbours get suspicious when you sit outside on the sidewalk like a hobo, leaning left and right like a deranged hobo??

(The turning is, y'know, steering in MK mrgreen ) rofl  

Darkdestroyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:37 pm
Darkdestroyer
Won't the neighbours get suspicious when you sit outside on the sidewalk like a hobo, leaning left and right like a deranged hobo??

(The turning is, y'know, steering in MK mrgreen ) rofl

HAHAHA biggrin , yea, true.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:36 pm
Unless they're on dial-up, it won't cost them anything extra.

Bandwith? Honestly, what internet provider still uses bandwith... Pfft.  

Bodewyn

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:21 am
Heh, I have a couple kids that live in the neighborhood that sit outside and use my wireless router to go online. It doesn't bother me, hell, I've went out and played DS with them a couple of times. I payed for it all, so why not spread the joy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:54 am
Yamato1
Heh, I have a couple kids that live in the neighborhood that sit outside and use my wireless router to go online. It doesn't bother me, hell, I've went out and played DS with them a couple of times. I payed for it all, so why not spread the joy?

That's nice of you. Can I move in? i just had an idea...*runs out door to test next door neighbours for Wi-Fi*  

Darkdestroyer

jeremytv2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:38 am
i tryed that before i was outside in front of my house and then i searched for an acces piont and three came up!2 were locked and one was unlocked and i had three bars! mrgreen so i played wifi for a while until i went inside then i lost signal! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:39 am
lmao, that's how i get connected to Wi-Fi. On this chair in the living room at my mom's house, if i hold my DS in the right spot, i get perfect Wi-Fi. It's awesome  

Yoloy

Scotsman Payne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:56 am
No one is ever on!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:28 am
Yoloy
lmao, that's how i get connected to Wi-Fi. On this chair in the living room at my mom's house, if i hold my DS in the right spot, i get perfect Wi-Fi. It's awesome
xd Whoa.  

G a m e O v e r

Yoloy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:39 am
Meta_Fish
Yoloy
xd Whoa.

That's what I said  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas