Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Why do ppl like anime so much? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldrith_Dubwa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:07 pm

Why do you as one of many people like anime sooooo much ?
Tell ME !
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:10 pm

Man i'v been reloading this page for 10 min. now ........

Eldrith_Dubwa

Eldrith_Dubwa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:11 pm

Eldrith_Dubwa
Any one ?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:13 pm

Eldrith_Dubwa
Eldrith_Dubwa
Any one ?
Sill Here !

Eldrith_Dubwa

Eldrith_Dubwa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:16 pm

Eldrith_Dubwa
Eldrith_Dubwa
Eldrith_Dubwa
Any one ?
Sill Here !
Some argument this is!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:17 pm

Eldrith_Dubwa
Eldrith_Dubwa
Eldrith_Dubwa
Eldrith_Dubwa
Any one ?
Sill Here !
Some argument this is!
What ever i'm just going to go pole Whore for a bit .

Eldrith_Dubwa

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:39 pm

Because it's wonderful and fairly new form of entertainment.. *ish not thinking about all the hot slashy bi shonen*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:25 am

false sense of reality i suppose. everyone is trying to escape from something, why not use a medium that is already very well done? s**t. i like it more than reading, thats for sure

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skytzo_Franic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:51 pm

It can be seriouse then *snap* your surrounded by a bunch of people with mallets and your the mole.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:47 pm

It is the new "norm" everyone is doing it so why shouldn't you. Come on be cool and read/watch anime with the yaoi, yuri and shoninia (sp?). If you notice the tast in art work changes with the times and we are in a time where currently anime is something at large. Yes it is a bit unartistic at times (mostly) but people find that it is entertaining because of the overly large eyes and the skinny bodies...oh at the fact that they are all blond (altho the majority of Asia is not blond but that is beside the point) but other then that I havn't any real clue as to why people (including myself) like it so much.

Sir Isaac Mouse

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:56 pm

Elven Hobo
It is the new "norm" everyone is doing it so why shouldn't you. Come on be cool and read/watch anime with the yaoi, yuri and shoninia (sp?). If you notice the tast in art work changes with the times and we are in a time where currently anime is something at large. Yes it is a bit unartistic at times (mostly) but people find that it is entertaining because of the overly large eyes and the skinny bodies...oh at the fact that they are all blond (altho the majority of Asia is not blond but that is beside the point) but other then that I havn't any real clue as to why people (including myself) like it so much.

I never noticed too many blondes.. But I really can't even think of an over weight anime character. Funny, huh.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:13 pm

water_spirit
Elven Hobo

I never noticed too many blondes.. But I really can't even think of an over weight anime character. Funny, huh.
I've noticed many bonds (nothing against blonds I am one of them) but I see them a lot which is kinda funny

Sir Isaac Mouse

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:34 pm

That one guy from DBZ the a*****e Samurai. Ummm Also theres more. Mainly I just think of that one guy.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:52 pm

well i beleive it is artistic moreso then people think it is an artform and its very well done and much attention to detail....thats what people want and something that an be an escape but also very much realism...which is why i think people like it so much cuz of its realism above all exagerrations in anime it is far more realistic then any other kinds of cartoons...

vegeta_ultimate999

ranith_45

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:12 pm

its because its like a book. it has the plot and character developments, and lots of violence.also from DBZ theres MR. Po
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff