Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
U.B.C.S: Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Services Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Soldier?
  Mikhail Victor
  Carlos Oliveira
  Nicholai Ginovaef
  Murphy Seeker
  Tyrell Patrick
  Arnold
  Karl
  Dustin
View Results

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:16 pm

User Image
This thread is dedicated to the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Services, the dedicated ground infantry that so valiantly fought and died for Umbrella. Whether you think they're some of the best soldiers, or some of the worst, come here and talk about this battalion of ground troops sent in to handle Umbrella's dirty work.

Be sure to talk about your favorite aspects and whatnot, along with your favorite character member of U.B.C.S. and why

Members: (At least those that are known.)
Delta Platoon
Mikhail Victor (Commanding Officer.)
Carlos Oliveira (Squad A.)
Nicholai Ginovaef (Squad B. Supervisor.)

Alpha, Bravo & Charlie Platoons
Murphy Seeker (Squad A, Alpha Platoon.)
Tyrell Patrick (Squad A, Bravo Platoon. Supervisor.)
Arnold (Possibly Charlie Platoon. Further details unknown.)
Dustin (Extra Character from Outbreak File 2)
Karl (Another Extra Character from Outbreak 2)

Unknown Platoons: Biohazard 4D Executer -
- Claus
- Ed
- Norman
- Robert
- Roger

For More Info on Biohazard 4D Executer, go here: IMDB: Biohazard 4D Executer

Backstory:
The U.B.C.S. was deployed to Raccoon City during the T-Virus outbreak on September 28, 1998 under the guise of reinforcing the RPD (Raccoon Police Department), halting the spread of the T-Virus infection, and evacuating any survivors from the worst affected areas (although Umbrella employees were to take priority, and members were encouraged to use regular civilians as decoys or human shields if their situation became dire). However, the Umbrella Corporation's true motives involved using the unit as cannon fodder for their bio-organic weapons (particularly the Nemesis and Hunter models), as well as any other irregular creatures that resulted from infection during the outbreak. Because of this, almost all of the unit's members were killed before they could effectively even begin their mission. Carlos Oliveira was the only confirmed survivor during the outbreak although rumor has it that Nicholai Ginovaef, one of the Supervisors (see below), and several U.B.C.S. regulars that caught wind of Mission Code: XX (the bombing of Raccoon City to end the threat of further infection), also escaped the city alive. Now you know...

Weaponry and Equipment:
Due to their involvement in tactical, hazardous, and combat operations, U.B.C.S. operatives wear and use military grade tactical gear. Operatives are seen wearing black combat boots, khaki-colored fatigue pants, a green fatigue shirt, and a black tactical vest with the U.B.C.S. logo printed on the back. They utilise a variety of heavy and light smallarms such as 9mm pistols, assualt rifles and SMG's like the Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft SP2009 9mm pistol, the Colt Firearms M4 Carbine assualt rifle, the Heckler & Koch MP-5 sub-machine gun, the Beretta 92FS 9mm pistol, the Franchi SPAS-12 combat shotgun, the Heckler & Koch PSG-1 precision sniper rifle, the Magnum Research Desert Eagle pistol, the United States Army M67 fragmentation hand grenade, and the experimental mine thrower.

Weaponry chat is no taboo either. Talk about your favorite U.B.C.S armaments. I don't mind noting weaponry from "Operation Mad Jackal" as well. Armor and clothing are cool too. For a nice reference covering all of the U.B.C.S., try here:

Wikipedia Reference Page

(Part of me making this topic was for Das_Jabberwokie's sake, so thank her, or die, Comrade.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:28 pm
And Brad (Me, Brad Hight, not Vickers) said: Let there be a cool thread devoted to Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Services be announced OPEN! o.o;  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:18 am
You must have been bored typing up all that.

In any case, I want to go on record saying that Mikhail is cooler than Nicholai. And if I'm wrong may Das rip my head off right now!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:06 am
Murphy Seeker
Tyrell Patrick
Arnold
Karl
Dustin

I forgot who those guys where. Were they the dead guys with the Notes ? It has been years since I checked out that Version/Volume.

razz

OfWenzel

Tyr525

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You must have been bored typing up all that.

In any case, I want to go on record saying that Mikhail is cooler than Nicholai. And if I'm wrong may Das rip my head off right now!

Actually I didn't type it ALL. o.o; I borrowed some stuff. Ahhh, good ol' copy/paste. But anyways...

Yes, I agree, even though Nicholai is a greedy B.A.M.F. (Bad a** Mother F*cker.) I still think Mikhail's the better of the two. Don't get me wrong though, I think both are some of the greatest characters to grace the Resident Evil universe. Makes me sad they didn't make any Mikhail Victor or Nicholai Ginovaef figures. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:36 am
OfWenzel
Murphy Seeker
Tyrell Patrick
Arnold
Karl
Dustin

I forgot who those guys where. Were they the dead guys with the Notes ? It has been years since I checked out that Version/Volume.

razz

They all have rather small roles:
- Murphy was a sharpshooter that was infected and about to become a zombie when Jill enters the Sales Office, and Carlos blows him away.
-Tyrell Patrick was the black guy with the glasses that knew there was a traitor member of the UBCS. Moments later he was smoked by a bomb that Nicholai planted.
- Arnold, Dustin, and Karl were part of Outbreak File 2. Although all three were playable characters, only Arnold had any sustenance in the last scenario for storyline and played a rather large role. If you don't recall, or anyone doesn't for that matter, he's the big dude sniping up on the freeway that quits fighting for Umbrella after he hears about Plan XX (The devestation of Raccoon City.)  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:37 am
OfWenzel
Murphy Seeker
Tyrell Patrick
Arnold
Karl
Dustin

razz

Murphy is the guy who Carlos/Nicholai shot in the Umbrella office.
Tyrell is the black dude who got blown up in the Hospital.

The rest are from Outbreak. I'll give you more names, Mitsurugi.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:44 am
Biohazard 4D Executer ride that was hosted around the time RE3 came out. It was about a team of UBCS soldiers. Here are their names:

Rodrigo
Claus
Roger
Ed

There were more team members, I'll eventually watch the video again, but I don't think their names were mentioned. Want me to add these to the list?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Biohazard 4D Executer ride that was hosted around the time RE3 came out. It was about a team of UBCS soldiers. Here are their names:

Rodrigo
Claus
Roger
Ed

There were more team members, I'll eventually watch the video again, but I don't think their names were mentioned. Want me to add these to the list?

I believe the six characters were:
- Claus
- Ed
- Norman
- Robert
- Roger
- Dr. Cameron (Not UBCS.)

Thanks for reminding me, Bio, I'll put em' at the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Rodrigo
Claus
Roger
Ed

Is there an English translation of it, because I remember watching the Japanese version and was lost.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:48 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME

Rodrigo
Claus
Roger
Ed

Is there an English translation of it, because I remember watching the Japanese version and was lost.
Not that I know of. There's a Japanese version with Subtitles.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Not that I know of. There's a Japanese version with Subtitles.

Yeah, I think the only available version is the Japanese with Subs. I actually looked for the English version. Unless there's a recent one that someone subbed, I think it's the subtitled version for you. sweatdrop  

Tyr525

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:51 am
Who here has read S.D. Perry's novel adaptation of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis?

As well, I'm close to completing my U.B.C.S. Coplay outfit. I don't really go to conventions or anything, but I just wear it like normal clothes and people take note. It's fun. ^^; But I'll take some pictures when I get ahold of my friends 9mm again for some nice effect.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:51 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

Yea I have, read it twice and a personal favorite depicting the game version.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:00 pm
MM-212 Beta
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

Yea I have, read it twice and a personal favorite depicting the game version.

Mine as well. The other's are spectaular, but so far, all the characters seem to come alive in that book to me in Nemesis. I love the way she portray's Nicholai and his further personal agenda throughout the book about eliminating the Watchdogs. Definitely awesome.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff