View Results

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:15 am
Forbidden: Slade, Trigon and the Brotherhood of Evil collaborate together to take over the world. The Titans, unable to stop the immense power, are defeated and move to a secret hideout to plan further. Meanwhile, the world has become a dark place, just like hell itself. The titans, while planning to stop them, start developing feelings for each other, although they all know it is at the wrong time.

Firstly. I have to warn you.
These are my luffed pairings:

Beastboy/Raven
Jinx/KidFlash
Cyborg/Bumblebee
Starfire/Aqualad
Robin/my OC

Okay? Now, the rules.
~Romance is allowed. That's why I put my fav pairings up there. But PG-13 please. 3nodding i don't wanna see any R-rated stuff here
~Follow Gaia's ToS
~No god-modding
~If you don't like it, don't jeer/post bad comments. Everyone has dignity.
~Be nice.
~Must be at least semi-illiterate. ~And lastly have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:21 am
Characters

(This takes place after Season 5)

Heroes
Robin- ninja
Starfire-
Raven- ninja
Beastboy- ninja
Cyborg-
Bumblebee-
Speedy-
Mas y menos-
Aqualad-
Gywn-melodymh4 heart
Jinx-
KidFlash-
The Quantem Mechanic- Mr.Mxyzptlk heart
Pantha-Fakiagirl

Villians
Slade-
Trigon-
The Brain-
Madame Rouge-
Monsieur Mallah-
General Imortus-

Code:Made-up characters= heart
Temporarily RP'd by me, because I'm dang impatient. XD= ninja

Example form: (and my character)POST IT HERE! ONLY FOR OC's!

Quote:
Name- Gywn Golden
Age- 15
Gender-Female
Position- Titan
Race- Whitelighter
Power(s)- manipulates element of light(can cause momentary flashes of intense brightness, create glowing orbs of varying sizes, intensity and duration, call light to her in darkness, and weave strong shields), orbs(Apparating with white sparkles), heals
Weapon(s)- Whip which she uses her magic to light up with power.
Weakness(es)- Fear of heights, Robin
Crush-Robin
Personality- Sweet, Keeps her feelings to herself, covering them with a smile, fiercely devoted to friends
Side- Titans
Short Bio- Gywn's name was actually Gywn Brunswick but she hated her overbearing father and ran away, changing her surname to her mother's.
Appearance-
Eyes: Black
Hair: brunette, wavy, shoulder-length hair, fringe falls across the right side of her forehead (it doesn't cover her eyes though)
Skin: Has a light tan
Uniform: Light green midriff baring top with denim shorts and leather boots.

If you want to be an original titan, just state who. No need to fill out the form. 3nodding There are no rules like: To be a Titan, you must be accepted by Robin, because the Titans need all the help they can get to defeat the New Brotherhood of Evil.  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:04 am
Robin leant back and sighed, staring at the blank computer screen. "How could we be so stupid?" he thought. It had been a few weeks since the Titans were defeated by the New Brotherhood of Evil, now consisting of Slade and Trigon. His face had burned with embarrasment and fury when Slade said, "I told you you'd do well beside me, Robin. Only beside me. i have you a chance and you simply..." the villian had stopped there, simply enjoying the force of his words and continued. "Well Robin, it seems you have lost that chance," and then would have beaten him up badly if it wasn't for Gywn.

Gywn. He leaned back slightly and closed his eyes in frustration. The Whitelighter that rescued them, orbing them all out in the confusion. He clenched his fist tightly, 'Now's not the time to think about her' he thought, 'The world is dying because we failed to protect it!' He slammed it down on the deak angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:20 pm
Are titans from the comic allowed? x.X  

LexyJenrex

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:49 pm
Name- Unpronouncable by human tongue, goes simply as "The Quantem Mechanic"
Age- appears 17, roughly 700
Gender- Female
Position- none
Race- Tempus Immortum
Power(s)- As a Tempus Immortum QM is greatly intune with the passage of time and has a genius level intellect. Because of the genetic stimulating of her race several eons ago when mortally wounded, if even a single cell of her body remains she can go into a several month long hibernation in which she will completely regenerate but with a different appearance and possibly a different personality, she able to do this thirteen times before actually dying. Her lungs are structured different from a human, allowing her to go hours with out breathing, able to draw life sustaining oxygen from mere dredges oof air in her lungs. Her brain is structed differently from humans in that she has a photographic memory and her brain automatically assimilates a new language after hearing only a few sentences and allows her to speak it fluently. Because of her race's natural alignment with time itself it takes QM a lot longer to tire down then a normal human would.
Weapon(s)- Time Line: A belt like device all TI's own, it generates a special particle force field that only functions along side a TI's unique molecular structure. It shunts all damage done to a TI into a temporal void where it remains until the TI decides to release the stored damage back onto themselves. If the device is ripped from a TI while still active it will release all damage upon the TI and then self destruct.

Temporal Realigner: A wrist mounted weapon, it is connected wirelessly to the void the Time Line generates. It is able to pull forth any damage stored with in the void and expel it through the barrel.

Tardis: A temporal traversing device, it is specifically coded to it's own DNA structure and will only function for them. It appears to be a simple Telephone booth on the outside, but inside it is as large as a six story building. It houses a built in temporal locater, a wireless uplink to the main TI mainframe, a built in laboratory, a built in weapon's vault (currently empty), a housing quarters and a cockpit. The device slides linear through time and space, meaning once it enters a time line, it can't move forwards or back through time, but can teleport anywhere with in that time line. It is made of an extremely durant foregin material stronger then diamond.

Damaged Dalamite battlesuit: A gift from her reluctant allies and enemies of the TI she damaged it in her last encounter with a TI Renivating Squad. It's main weapon systems are shot to Hell and it's life support systems are on the blink, making it only a weapon to be used in desperate times.
Weakness(es)- TI are almost exactly similar to humans except for a few important instances:
* Arsenic is not a poison to TI, but contact with solid gold causes a cancer like disease to arise.
* TI are immune to all forms of natural disease, but they have an advance form of Hay fever that arises once a year and causes their condition to decline to the point of being bed ridden for several days.
*Chocolate is an illegal narcotic on the TI homeworlds giving them a serious high that can last for hours.
Crush- none currently
Personality- A hot headed, cunning, intelligent young women, she can tend to get caught up in the moment and miss the entire point of the situation. She has a strict set of morals that she adheres to completely, she will beat the s**t out of anyone whoo bad mouthes those she calls a friend.
Side- Titans
Short Bio- (Too long and too incomplete to list here at the moment sweatdrop )
Appearance-
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Long, onyx black and straight, tied up in a ponytail.
Skin: a light peach color, she appear to be of Asian decent
Outfit: She wears a black dirty T shirt with blue worn out over-alls with a black trench cooat over it. She wears brown mechanic gloves and construction worker boots. All of this and her overall grimy appearance tends to mask her feminity.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:59 pm
Fakiagirl
Are titans from the comic allowed? x.X

o_O For example?

@Mr.m-> Welcome. 3nodding  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:55 am
(Sorry that I'm beta testing her here. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:30 am
Like Flamebird surprised or Jericho, Pantha, Nightwing, Rose Wilson, etc.  

LexyJenrex

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:33 pm
(Jericho......he is way too good to be on the show...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:58 pm
(he is though'...and they made him look like a hippie 0-O it...was weirf..)  

LexyJenrex

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:18 am
(Mr.M-Nah, i don't mind.

Fakai-Sure!
I don't know who's Flamebird or Rose Wilson though.>>;; *doesn't read the comics*)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:29 am
(The show is a watered down piece of children's fluff. Jericho CAN NOT be on that show with out him being ruined. He has one of the most graphic and gruesome Deaths I've ever seen in comics.)  

Master Mxyzptlk

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:37 am
(>>;; Death? Eew.

I knew Jericho was Slade's son in the comics so when I saw him in the cartoon, I was kinda surprised. I mean, I went, "Slades' son looks...not him..." )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:02 am
"Azarath Metrion Zinthos. Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Raven repeated in a monotone, hovering inches off her bed. One of her amethyst colored eye opened as someone opened the door. She closed it again as Gywn slid into the room. After all, the Whitelighter was staying in her room for the time being. After getting wind of the news of the new Brotherhood of Evil, Cyborg had built a replica of the Tower underground just in case. And it did come in handy as her evil demon father, Trigon decided to help out in taking over the world.  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:56 am
Gywn sighed, sitting gingerly on the edge of Raven's bed. Looking up at the mediating goth girl, she asked, "Do you miss your freedom?" she crossed her legs and closed her eyes, trying to mediate like Raven was, to take her mind of her troubles.

Instead of answering the question directly, Raven replied, "It seems that you do." Ever since the Whitelighter had suddenly rescued Robin from the new Brotherhood of Evil, she had decided to help out the Titans.

"I miss being up there," Gywn admitted bashfully, "to have the wind through my hair and just being..." she hesitated slightly before continuing, "Well, free."

Raven slowly lowered herself down on her bed, sitting beside the brunette. "Even if you went up there, you would get caught," she reminded her, "and you know Robin wouldn't let you go up there, you rescued him and he feels indebted to you."

Gywn shrugged her shoulders, "I know, Raven but...I could go up there undercover as a villian, to find out what they are planning. After all, I orbed out so fast with Robin, they shouldn't have seen my face."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff