Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:22 pm
pic a character and enter the story! its what goes on behind the scenes! try to keep it funny! random is incouraged, just dont get to crazey and kill each other...XD

ok, it takes place in a Gaint house where everyone lives, as for the story....you figure it out!

Akuseru_Axel = Axel
saerenna = Zexion
chaos231 = Roxas
xkagura = Larxene
Ayaji = demyx  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:24 pm
*Axel sat on the couch in the living room flipping through the channels to see if anything was on tv* evil theres nothing on! >.< *blows up TV* twisted i like this channel!  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:28 pm
*sits watching the flames with a meniacal look on face* twisted ...F-F-FIRE!!!!!MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA! *grabs flamethrowers*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:49 pm
*roxas comes in* "axel wat r u doing?"  

Sky_King

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:48 pm
chaos231
*roxas comes in* "axel wat r u doing?"
watching TV! come join me! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:06 pm
Zexion crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "How is THAT entertainment? Besides, there's never anything good on." Then he looks at the backyard, "Anyone up for a swim?"  

Saerenna

Hunter

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:46 pm
Saerenna
Zexion crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "How is THAT entertainment? Besides, there's never anything good on." Then he looks at the backyard, "Anyone up for a swim?"
no! >.< im watching my TV! besides, who likes water anyway!? xd all it is, is WET! i have an idea! lets just blow the pool up next! bye bye water! anyone with me on that?!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:00 pm
*Xemnas walks in drinking a soda* What's new guys?  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:03 pm
X_Xemnas_X
*Xemnas walks in drinking a soda* What's new guys?
not much....look, the TV! its beautiful now....*points to ignited TV* twisted *grins*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:08 pm
Axel! I bought that tv! *whacks him on back of head* What's wrong with you??  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:11 pm
X_Xemnas_X
Axel! I bought that tv! *whacks him on back of head* What's wrong with you??
Nothings wrong with me! i think you have the problem! you ignore its beauty! *thows cheesecake at him* MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!..... gonk AHHH! MY CHEESECAKE!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:15 pm
*is hit an face by the cheesecake*......Why did I ever consider you to be a roomate???? *wipes away the cheesecake and pours the soda all over Axel's hair* Hope you have fun styling that hell of a headfull of hair....  

X_Xemnas_X

Saerenna

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:15 pm
"Cheesecake is for those who can't appreciate the finer ways of life." Zexion says, crossing his arms, "And don't you dare blow up the pool! How else will I get my excersize?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:20 pm
Saerenna
"Cheesecake is for those who can't appreciate the finer ways of life." Zexion says, crossing his arms, "And don't you dare blow up the pool! How else will I get my excersize?"
OK EMO! QUIET! stressed XEMNAS! CLEAN THE POP UP OFF THE FLOOR! NOW! *Axel shakes his head like a dog and the pop flings everywhere and his hair returns to a normal spikey state*  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

X_Xemnas_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:26 pm
*glares at him* WHAT!?!?! you dont speak to your master like that! *calms down* Larxene wil clean it up....She wont know who did it.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff