Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Sensitives Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.Laran

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:51 pm
What do you think about people who say they're "sensitive" to spirits?

I was just wondering, because I'm thinking that I may be. Just because my spirit in my house never really does anything to my parents, just me. Like appearing and moving stuff in my room. There was only once when he/she/it knocked my mom's santas off the mantle in the dining room.
But otherwise nothing's ever happened to my dad, and he's lived here all his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:16 pm
That just may be because they know you get a rise out of it, while your parents overlook it. Youths tend to be visited more than adults are. If you sit down and hold conversations, feel exactly when they're around, or see things in places that aren't your residence, then you might be a sensative.

Take for instance, one time I was at my friend's house. They had an exorcism done recently. I saw the spirit of a man pacing back and forth between the street and the yard of their house. No one else saw him, but I knew that he was extremely angry that he was kicked out of his house. This all happened while my friends were on their porch, but neither of them could see him.

That is an example of true sensativity.  

Ciora

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:28 am
i'm sensitive to spirits, i've been like that since i was really young, and i just got stronger as i got older.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:41 pm
I just wasn't sure what to think for a while. I think I may be, because I see things in other places, and I feel really weird things when I'm over somewhere where there's a ghost or somesuch spirit.  

A.Laran

Ciora

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:24 am
A.Laran
I feel really weird things when I'm over somewhere where there's a ghost or somesuch spirit.

You may be empathetic. Empaths can sense emotions from people/objects around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:38 pm
Ciora
A.Laran
I feel really weird things when I'm over somewhere where there's a ghost or somesuch spirit.

You may be empathetic. Empaths can sense emotions from people/objects around them.

It's empathic, not empathetic. xd
It is also just being able to sense emotions, not objects. Sensing and seeing object without seeing them with any senses other than your mind is remote viewing, this could also wrap into telekinetics.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:17 am
Lord Jagged

It's empathic, not empathetic. xd
It is also just being able to sense emotions, not objects. Sensing and seeing object without seeing them with any senses other than your mind is remote viewing, this could also wrap into telekinetics.

Some objects are living things. If it is alive, one may be able to sense its feelings or connect to it. I say this from experience. ^^

Secondly, the word empathetic is a word coined from how my roommate and I see the ability. I'm just used to using her terminology. Sorry if I confused anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:00 pm
I think I am sensitive to spirts when my imagination comes up... they ome out like as if they were just regular people the more I talk about ghost the more I tend to see them.. and the... more features I can see gonk you can guess how that is... seeing a ghost and themore I talk about them the more they seem real like the right now I am feeling a chill in a certain area in this room.  

Mankati

Ciora

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:03 am
Mankati
I think I am sensitive to spirts when my imagination comes up...

This is normally the case with anyone. Typically, paranormal activity in certain situations, occurs from 11pm-4am, when a person is most "aware". Self inflicting fear or implanting the idea of spirits just may be what is opening your mind to the point where you can see things. Then again, it just might be psychosomatic images that your mind is making up.

If you can see people in such detail, I'm almost certain that you're a medium and not simply a sensative. I am to an extent, but not in the traditional way. I do see things in person, but my true talents lie in dreamwalking. Unlike most dreamwalkers, who explore the minds of those that cannot help themselves (i.e. an autistic child), I dreamwalk for those that have passed and cannot rest or have unfinished business in our realm. Details are much more vivid for me through this technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:30 pm
Hum... yeah i noticed I haven't seen the ghost for awhile because I haven't been thinking of them but then I joined this and I think they are acting up stare  

Mankati

A.Laran

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:10 pm
Yeah, my George has been acting up recently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:49 am
megamishizun
i'm sensitive to spirits, i've been like that since i was really young, and i just got stronger as i got older.

yeah,i know what you mean...the same thing happened with me.my family doesnt want me to depelop these gifts,but my friends and i all think that i should keep trying to develop this.  

13GreenRoses

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:59 am
wow.0.o ive got so many things going on and only a few of my abilities are developed enough to notice. but when i read u guys talking about some of these other abilities i notice how this happens to me too. i just also notice that it doesnt happen as much and now i know that i have a lot of work to do this summer to try and develop this as much as i can.

u see,i know im telekenetic.this is my most common ability. but i can also see things at the most random times.(seeing includes hearing,feeling,etc)for example,my friends and i were sitting outiside for lunch at school the other day and as we walked past this lilac bush,i saw at least 10 faeries.(there were so many and i was walking by so i couldnt get an accurate account) i told my friends about it so we walked back and only one saw a faerie,but i could still see all of them.i walk past that bush everyday just so i can see them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Be careful when dealing with the Shee (the celtic-pegan term for what you called fae). Little people are mischievious and not very trustworthy.

There are plenty of exercises you can do to heighten your abilties. I can only describe the one I use as "peeling away layers". I see the world in a variety of ways, each layer having its own purpose. Focus on one thing at a time and you'll be able to visually see energy, auras, those who have passed, warning signs/signs from the cosmos, etc.

I can sense the Shee, but they are too well protected and have too much fun toying with me to show themselves. (They absolutely love to torment my cat...) If you are able to see the Shee, then you are certainly capable of seeing other things. It never hurts to give it a try. ^^  

Ciora

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:47 pm
ill try that.thanks^.~ pirate  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items