Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:33 pm
Well, since the news has died down, alongside with posting in the guild, I thought I post a thread on which zombie movies you fell in love with. Feel free to talk about whatever containing the zombie genre.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Ever since 28 Days later was released, Romero's Night of the Living Dead is now my second selection. The British direction of 28 Days later has more flare than the tradition American views of others. The focal point in the film was survival among the survivors in the city. Much of the other films lacked this.

I heard there making a sequal to this movie, 28 weeks later or something, but its shot from the U.S. side. Have to wait.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:14 am
Well, as much as I loved the storyline and Xombie effects of the Land of the Dead... Nothing will go ahead of Resident Evil for me. The movies are like my babies... Well so are the games, I guess... Although Code Veronica is like the kid I always beat like the red headed stepchild named Steve... >.> Ahem... But yeah... Resident Evil... All the way...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:07 am
Wait, evil dead isn't a zombie film....Nor is army of darkness...They're called deadites, not zombehs...  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:20 am
I like Resident Evil and I just LOVE Army of darkness. I like also Shaun of the dead (you forgo that one!) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:12 am
Army of Darkness.  

Lord Travis

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:46 am
Resident Isaka
I like Resident Evil and I just LOVE Army of darkness. I like also Shaun of the dead (you forgo that one!) sweatdrop
Yea, ran out of room ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:56 am
MM-212 Beta
Ever since 28 Days later was released, Romero's Night of the Living Dead is now my second selection. The British direction of 28 Days later has more flare than the tradition American views of others. The focal point in the film was survival among the survivors in the city. Much of the other films lacked this.

I heard there making a sequal to this movie, 28 weeks later or something, but its shot from the U.S. side. Have to wait.
I hope they can redeem themselves after Apocalypse.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:50 am
I really enjoyed Land of the Dead. xd I laughed throughout the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:11 pm
28 Days Later for me, as far as serious ones go, but for funny/romance which is what really Shaun of the Dead is, I'd go for that. It's tied overall for those two.

It's sad because in a nutshell, I'm Ed. o.o; It's scary.  

Tyr525

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:37 pm
MM-212 Beta
Resident Isaka

Ah, it's ok wink

I should see 28 days later, everyone around me (who likes horror movies) like this movie a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:19 pm
RE for me, too. Same reason as Bio. The REs are my ickle babieees... NOT HIS. Bio and I divorced, and now I own the children, not him! ...Wait! Not that we were, y'know... Oh damn, I messed that up so bad. xp  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

juhachi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:26 pm
28 days later. WHEWT!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:55 pm
Resident Isaka
MM-212 Beta
Resident Isaka

Ah, it's ok wink

I should see 28 days later, everyone around me (who likes horror movies) like this movie a lot.
Its worth a watch. I did see Shaun of the Dead, but can't remember the whole movie, I'll probably have to go out and borrow it again. lol  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:37 am
Canas Renvall
RE for me, too. Same reason as Bio. The REs are my ickle babieees... NOT HIS. Bio and I divorced, and now I own the children, not him! ...Wait! Not that we were, y'know... Oh damn, I messed that up so bad. xp

Just you wait. I'm hiring a very good lawyer from France... Have you heard of Nemesis?
I don't know why, but he always seems to be able to persuade people around him to agree with him. But just you wait, I'm gonna have the custody.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff