Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Your favorite Yugioh product Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  ^__^
View Results

Lemonade Serenade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:32 am
Anyone have a book, DVD, CD or something that they really like?? I love my manga. I just started buying them. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:46 am
My 3 authentic Japanese Manga of Yu-Gi-Oh.. they're of the A.E. series so they're super awesome.

Also, I like my Yu-Gi-Oh manga that I bought in Italy. 'Cause it's funny in Italian. "Battle 38 - Il Terrore Dagli Occhi Blu!!!!" "Yugi.. no.. L'altro Yugi.." "Forza Hiroto!"

The whole thing made me giggle.

L a w l i-P0P

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:55 am
Hypnotique
My 3 authentic Japanese Manga of Yu-Gi-Oh.. they're of the A.E. series so they're super awesome.

Also, I like my Yu-Gi-Oh manga that I bought in Italy. 'Cause it's funny in Italian. "Battle 38 - Il Terrore Dagli Occhi Blu!!!!" "Yugi.. no.. L'altro Yugi.." "Forza Hiroto!"

XDD I actually understood some of that. I took Italian for two years, but I'm retarded and can't remember anything. XD

Anyways, I think my Yuugiou poster is my favorite thing I have. I recently bought it. :D
I'm a poster geek. :] Ehm, yes. Ignore the shine on the puzzle. D:<

Poster??! D:< Get a life, Kura. XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:17 am
I am the Burger King
Hypnotique

XDD I actually understood some of that. I took Italian for two years, but I'm retarded and can't remember anything. XD

Anyways, I think my Yuugiou poster is my favorite thing I have. I recently bought it. :D

Ah, I have that poster too. whee I always thought Yuugi's arm looked like it was broken in it though... Anyway, my favorite products are my in-Japanese DVDs, the Shonen Jump manga (most of the graphic novels I mean, not the Shonen Jump magazine), the many many kinds of those posters that BK showed (especially the Jounouchi ones! Grr... I want the one that has Jounouchi and Shizuka on it... >_>), and of course, the cards!! blaugh  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:57 am
KitsuneChan8888888
Ah, I have that poster too. whee I always thought Yuugi's arm looked like it was broken in it though... Anyway, my favorite products are my in-Japanese DVDs, the Shonen Jump manga (most of the graphic novels I mean, not the Shonen Jump magazine), the many many kinds of those posters that BK showed (especially the Jounouchi ones! Grr... I want the one that has Jounouchi and Shizuka on it... >_>), and of course, the cards!! blaugh

Yay for posters! XD I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes them. =__=

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:51 pm
I want a poster!! gonk  

L a w l i-P0P

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:03 pm
Hypnotique
I want a poster!! gonk

They're really cheap off ebay and the art is beautiful. I think I got like twenty posters for ten bucks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:37 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Hypnotique
I want a poster!! gonk

They're really cheap off ebay and the art is beautiful. I think I got like twenty posters for ten bucks. 3nodding

Wow that's cheap. Who do you usually buy from?

Gunpowder Valentine

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:50 pm
I am the Burger King
KitsuneChan8888888
Hypnotique
I want a poster!! gonk

Wow that's cheap. Who do you usually buy from?

Well, they all came together so I only bought them once. It was so long ago so I don't remember who it was from. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:08 pm
I am the Burger King
Hypnotique

I must say I am terribly jealous of you for having that poster. *steals* ninja

Herm...my favorite item is hard to say. I have an Atemu plushie that I love, but it doesn't really count as merchandise because I made him myself sweatdrop . There's my BEWD action figure, a pillow and blankey, an anti-stress sennen puzzle and my Yami no Yuugi mousepad are few items I particularly enjoy. heart

Ohkami Majin

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:11 pm
Ohkami Majin

Herm...my favorite item is hard to say. I have an Atemu plushie that I love, but it doesn't really count as merchandise because I made him myself sweatdrop . There's my BEWD action figure, a pillow and blankey, an anti-stress sennen puzzle and my Yami no Yuugi mousepad are few items I particularly enjoy. heart

PLUSHIE! I want a plushie! XDD Now I'm going to try to make one. =__= I'll probably kill myself in the process because I have no talent when it comes to these things.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:09 pm
I am the Burger King
Ohkami Majin

PLUSHIE! I want a plushie! XDD Now I'm going to try to make one. =__= I'll probably kill myself in the process because I have no talent when it comes to these things.

I have a Yami no Yugi and a Thief King Bakura plushie.
My Thief King Plushie is sooo kickass. heart lol He stands guard over my bookshelf.

L a w l i-P0P

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:37 am
Hypnotique
I have a Yami no Yugi and a Thief King Bakura plushie.
My Thief King Plushie is sooo kickass. heart lol He stands guard over my bookshelf.

T^T
I'm stealing them. :]
XD

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:33 pm
I am the Burger King

They're not incredibly difficult, not the ones I do. Of course, they're nothing at all like the ufo plushies that you can buy online those are amazing. Mine're just simple little rag doll type things, they're quite cuddly though whee .

I've gotten much better at them from practice, but Atemu was my first one so he's really not all that great. sweatdrop

Ohkami Majin

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:37 pm
Hmm, I think I'm going to start making some plushies. Look out Hobbycraft. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items