Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
If Navi's and PET's were real. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Nazi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Imagine what life would be like in about 10 years when Nintendo releases them. LOL J/K.

You think it'd be cool? What kind of navi would you have? Custom or basic? What kind would you get if it were custom?  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:14 pm
Captain Nazi
Imagine what life would be like in about 10 years when Nintendo releases them. LOL J/K.

You think it'd be cool? What kind of navi would you have? Custom or basic? What kind would you get if it were custom?

Capcom WILL make them. The technology is already out there, they just need to realize it.  

Chi Alpha

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:28 am
Yes, I would get one.(One Django-chip for me for starting!)

Well if it was a basic one... a black girl navi from MMBN5 or a one that looks like Django or a multiformer like GyroMan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:56 am
Custom and create a navi that has the charged up sword attack like Protoman, the armor of Protosoul, and has dark armor instead.  

Unlucky-chan

UnknownSora

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:56 am
I would have a Custom Navi that would be kinda like Zero only black and without the long hair.... Of course, he'd be a Sword Type ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:07 am
Ooh, yayayay.
Hell, I'd get one.

I would have a custom navi. Probably something with an armor, maybe huge or small, doesn't matter, just a cool armor, probably white with the detailings in gold. And maybe a cape that is red.
He'd have something that covered his eyes but his hair would be either brown or black and flow back.
He'd also have a sword that could extend and such, but that would be like a PA or something.
Not much more than that, there is.  

Jetzudan
Vice Captain

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:10 am
You mean like TomahawkSoul?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:18 pm
Guys, get realistic. AI has come a long way, but not that far yet. I don't even know how they'd go about creating a CyberWorld. Try RockMan.EXE 4.5: Real Operation. It's the closest you'll get to a real Navi for several decades at best. (4.5 is only available in Japan. The never released it anywhere else. Which means it's only available in Japanese, unless you can change the language.)  

Silenfoot

Captain Nazi

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Silenfoot
Guys, get realistic. AI has come a long way, but not that far yet. I don't even know how they'd go about creating a CyberWorld. Try RockMan.EXE 4.5: Real Operation. It's the closest you'll get to a real Navi for several decades at best. (4.5 is only available in Japan. The never released it anywhere else. Which means it's only available in Japanese, unless you can change the language.)
You fool, I said in ten years. Creating a cyber world would actually be really easy. They already have a lot of basic maps to use. Then they could just ad some details and enlarge the scale of it. It would be no harder than it was for them to create runescape. In fact it would be much easier.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:47 am
Captain Nazi
Silenfoot
You fool, I said in ten years. Creating a cyber world would actually be really easy. They already have a lot of basic maps to use. Then they could just ad some details and enlarge the scale of it. It would be no harder than it was for them to create runescape. In fact it would be much easier.

I know what you said. I also know what I said. I said in a FEW DECADES at best. And you can't compare RuneScape to a CyberWorld. You see the world of RuneScape the way it is because your computer interprets the data from the host server and sends instructions (more data) to the monitor, which interprets that data and gives you a visual. Do you know what data really is? It's electrical pulses. Binary. 1's and 0's. ON or OFF. Nothing you can see. And what would be the point of this CyberWorld, anyway? Why would anyone want such a drastic change in the way we surf the web? I'm sure some people would. I myself think it would be great if Navis were real. But most people are used to it this way, and I'm afraid that, as with most things, majority rules.

By the way, do you know what the NetNavi (Network Navigator) really is? It's a browser. It's the humanoid, AI, cartoon equivalent of Internet Explorer or Netscape or FireFox or whatever it is you use.  

Silenfoot

Perverted Gumball rolled 10 12-sided dice: 11, 8, 6, 8, 1, 7, 5, 10, 3, 10 Total: 69 (10-120)

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:59 pm
Now that would be life.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:28 am
my navi would hav the power 2 make copies of himself in battle like shadowman but speed of quickman twisted twisted twisted  

AngelofHate15

itakahi

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:14 pm
That would be cool. I would just have light weighted cool armor, a sword, a cape, and long flowing hair...  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:18 pm
Basically Protoman with a cape?  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:11 am
Why is it that the coolest character in most games/shows/movies/books is the one with a sword and long hair? And preferably dark but good, like Vincent from FFVII.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff