Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
How does one Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ummm...Hellos.
  Hello to you.
  Uhh...No
View Results

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:58 am
.......?

ninja

Edit : The title screwed up.

How does one turn emo? Im already depressed...

(Dont ask, go to Life Issues and find my thread there.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:32 pm
technically you already are emo.

the stereotypes are false;

stereotypes:
- cutters = emo
- hair dyed black = emo
- lip piercings = emo
- bangs hang over one eye = emo
- wears makeup = emo
- wears black = emo
- nailpolish + guys = emo
- girls jeans + guys = emo
- guys + guys + kissing = emo
- emo music + listening = emo
- favourite colour/shade = black
- x's = emo
- straight edge = emo
- whining = emo
- hating life = emo

these are the things that make me wonder....

my brother and his friends watched the emo song video and since following so..... they call me emo.... even though none of the above are true in my case... well sometimes my bangs fall over my eye... but it bugs me when they do.... i used to always let them because I was just super depressed and i like them to fall across my face while i cried.

anyway....
none of the above make you emo.

they make it obvious that you just try too hard.

a true "emo" person is just a sensitive, emotionally frail, depressed kid.

that doesn't make your average 12-16 year old girl "emo".

that's called overdramatic. the cause of that is ..... naivity and ignorance.
They see there lives as so hard when they can't get an agreement with their parents or their boyfriend dumps them.... like..... boo freakin' hoo.

but ummm .....

listening to the genre of emo music is just a way of venting or expressing yourself... (unless you do it just to be able to say you're "emo")

Cutting is also venting.... a bad way.... but still venting...

The bangs over one eye is just something like i explained about myself.

I don't hate life.... just parts of it.... mostly the people. Hating life is a waste of time.

X's and straight edge are not emo..... they're just straight edge and being proud enough to wear or show an X in your msn name or on your hand. i hate when people are all... "xixhatexlifexxxxxlifexxsucksxxemoxxxxemoxxxbooxxhooxxxx"
it bothers me.

girls jeans..... i dunno... they were comfortable at one point... then i just couldn't help but despise the chaffing in my crotch area.

i wear plain black tee's..... they're cool but it's not my favourite colour.... purple is.

so yeah... sorry for dragging on... but

just don't TRY to be emo. it makes you look bad.
i have nothing against scene kids... but if they over do it... it's just.... sickening...
like my friend Jason...

he was so cool... then he got his emo hair cut, wears girls jeans, thick eyeliner, girls sweaters, small band tee's, got a snake bite (2 lip rings) and he cuts because he gets frustrated over girl problems.

i got really sick of hanging out with him when he's like that.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

[+_World War Me_+]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:22 pm
Archangel Izual

stereotypes:
- cutters = emo
- hair dyed black = emo
- lip piercings = emo
- wears makeup = emo
- wears black = emo
- x's = emo
- straight edge = emo
- whining = emo
- hating life = emo

my brother and his friends watched the emo song video and since following so..... they call me emo.... even though none of the above are true in my case... well sometimes my bangs fall over my eye... but it bugs me when they do.... i used to always let them because I was just super depressed and i like them to fall across my face while i cried.

anyway....

They see there lives as so hard when they can't get an agreement with their parents or their boyfriend dumps them.... like..... boo freakin' hoo.

but ummm .....

listening to the genre of emo music is just a way of venting or expressing yourself... (unless you do it just to be able to say you're "emo")

I don't hate life.... just parts of it.... mostly the people. Hating life is a waste of time.

X's and straight edge are not emo..... they're just straight edge and being proud enough to wear or show an X in your msn name or on your hand. i hate when people are all... "xixhatexlifexxxxxlifexxsucksxxemoxxxxemoxxxbooxxhooxxxx"
it bothers me.

girls jeans..... i dunno... they were comfortable at one point... then i just couldn't help but despise the chaffing in my crotch area.

i wear plain black tee's..... they're cool but it's not my favourite colour.... purple is.

i have nothing against scene kids... but if they over do it... it's just.... sickening...
like my friend Jason...

he was so cool... then he got his emo hair cut, wears girls jeans, thick eyeliner, girls sweaters, small band tee's, got a snake bite (2 lip rings) and he cuts because he gets frustrated over girl problems.

i think i love you! you make the most sense on here! thats the best definition ever! and is the best version of the truth i've heard! heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:09 pm
Oh god
You can't just turn emo, that's why there are so many bloody annoying posers
If you are meant to be emo, you'll naturally turn that way
Though sterotypical, following previos posts will turn you into the sterotypical emo-the poser.  

Lethyz

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:13 pm
[+_World War Me_+]

i think i love you! you make the most sense on here! thats the best definition ever! and is the best version of the truth i've heard! heart heart heart heart heart

heh.... thanks..  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Twisted_Madness
Oh god
You can't just turn emo, that's why there are so many bloody annoying posers
If you are meant to be emo, you'll naturally turn that way
Though sterotypical, following previos posts will turn you into the sterotypical emo-the poser.
I f***ing know that. stare  

Nagaru Tensei

Ritamoru

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:05 pm
Damn it! if your definition is true about that a true emo is an emotionaly frail and depressed person than that means me. ahhh...i hate being so ******** emotional but my lifes totally deprssing and the only thing that keeps me from killing myself is that in two more years im out of this hell hole. I know my lifes not as bad as some but sometimes i just get so wrapped up in my depression its hard to think of other things, cept my music which drowns out everything and totally calms me down. I try not looking emo but i do like black and electric blue and i love my rock bands so i wear them and stuff, cant help it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:11 pm
And no when i say i have problems in my family its not agreement things, dont care if they agree with me or not its what i think not them. and its not dudes cause its not like i really now what love is and i dont know, i just dont get emotional over that, never had and ive gone out with like ten different dudes. its just all the stress in my life and my mom being so overbearing and protective and calling me stupid and dumb when im in all Honors classes and have four A's and two high B's.  

Ritamoru

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:55 pm
Ritamoru
And no when i say i have problems in my family its not agreement things, dont care if they agree with me or not its what i think not them. and its not dudes cause its not like i really now what love is and i dont know, i just dont get emotional over that, never had and ive gone out with like ten different dudes. its just all the stress in my life and my mom being so overbearing and protective and calling me stupid and dumb when im in all Honors classes and have four A's and two high B's.

yeah... everybody has a different mindset and a different thinking pattern....
depending on the person, most people get depressed over their own situations no matter how big or small in other's eyes...

i do it a lot, myself.... for me it's just over-contemplation.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:12 am
Ritamoru

im in all the honors classes too. stare the past few years i just slacked and i let my grades drop (too much doodling) (was still in the honors classes tho). stare mom got all pissy so i tryed really hard this year. but she gets pissed at every mistake i make, Bs and As just arent good enough, i need A++s rolleyes and its so ******** up. shes all for bein understanding but i dont know how many times this month ive heard her say "where did my sweet little girl go?" and "why cant you just try to be good, rachel?" when i told her i was feeling depressed, like really depressed she laughed and told me i was just PMSing. and about the guy thing, i havent gone out with a guy for 9 years, nor have i liked anyone for that long. kinda frigid sounding really.... sweatdrop maybe i should just become a nun?  

phish cakes = luff

FalseDiagnosis

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:08 am
Nobody will ever succeed in being truly "emo."
The closest you might get is becoming a scene kid.
And not many people like those.
So my advice is just... be yourself! Who cares if you're not really "emo" or not?

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:31 pm
FalseDiagnosis
Nobody will ever succeed in being truly "emo."
The closest you might get is becoming a scene kid.
And not many people like those.
So my advice is just... be yourself! Who cares if you're not really "emo" or not?
I know...I finnaly logged In, after my b*****d friend got into my account at lunch...Damnit.  

Nagaru Tensei

kitterkat_84x

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:21 am
Archangel Izual

stereotypes:
- cutters = emo
- hair dyed black = emo
- lip piercings = emo
- wears makeup = emo
- wears black = emo
- x's = emo
- straight edge = emo
- whining = emo
- hating life = emo

anyway....

but ummm .....

it bothers me.

like my friend Jason...

Man, I hate how people associate us with those stereotypes!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:16 pm
Nagaru Tensei
.......?

ninja

you get into the music and go to a few shows....I fell into being emo when the love of my life dumped me and I realised that alot of emo music described how I felt...  

kissable and quiet

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:16 am
kissable and quiet
Nagaru Tensei
.......?

ninja

you get into the music and go to a few shows....I fell into being emo when the love of my life dumped me and I realised that alot of emo music described how I felt...

Yeah I started by relating some of my misery to lyrics of songs.. i love music.. *sigh*  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games