Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Twilight Sky ~Shop, Bar, & Grille~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zedo_Saeron

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:53 pm
Locale Name:Twilight Sky

Classification: Business
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned

Description:
The building sits comfortably between Dusk and Dawn street, not too far from the city's entrance. The outside has a large garage door, for larger equipment like big weapons, gummi ships, mechas, and the like, and a normal size door too for people to go through when they want to come in for a bite to eat or to buy more normal things. The outside also has a medium sized airship on the roof, which belongs to the owner Zedo; the owner of the establishment. There is a neon sign that says,
"Twilight Sky" with an image of a sky that looks to be at both dawn or dusk, depending on your view. Inside the resturaunt part there are plenty of tables for eating at, a bar and some posters here and there. A stage is in the front room for live preformances, and a dance floor is in the back. And in the shop there are also some seats, but mostly items on display, posters advertising, and a counter with regester. It's not a ritzy 5-star joint, but it's welcoming, and yet a crazy at the same time.

Past Events: *Nia and Nagi meet and begin talking about current events while Zedo serves them
*Serena, Nashoba and sarah enter the establishment
*A snowstorm buries the city in fun flaky snow type stuff
*Evil doo doo head blows up locale

Current Events: Restored as if the terrible tragedy never took place! ^^ (also everyone inside is safe and unharmed)  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:51 pm
Nagi walks into the establishment and looks around the room smiling.
"This will work perfectly!"
Frost and Lumin, the two spirit dragons grafted to his back, nodded in agreement, salivating.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:48 pm
nia walks in after nagi "did you take care if that complication?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:17 pm
Nagi smiled. "Of course I did! And I even picked up a souvenir."
A low growl could be heard around him.
"All the preperations were taken care of on my end.
And yours?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:06 pm
nia sighed "i did what i could..nudged a few clans into specific directions gave a few hazy warnings to seemingly randoom people..
we did everything we could to make sure things work out.
"  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:21 pm
Nagi shrugged. "Ah well! I invited you here because this will be a good place to grab a bite to eat and watch events play out."
He laughed as he and a minified version of the Silver Wolf stood beside Nagi.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zedo_Saeron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:40 pm
Zedo walked out from a back room of the joint and looked at his first two potential customers and smiled broadly. "Welcome, welcome, and hello!" he said walking upto them. "I'm Zedo Saeron, is this is my shop of all sorts. Can I get cha' something perhaps?" he asked, offering a gererous size glass of a sweet smelling purple liquid to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:57 pm
Nagi turned to the proprieter. "A booth seat near a window, four plates of ribs and....a vanilla milkshake, please."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:25 am
"and ill just have some green tea thank you" nia replied smiling "that battle seems to be taking a turn fr the worst on most sides"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm
"Comming right up," Zedo said with a slight bow of the head, motioning to a seat in the window with a fantaastic view of the ciry around it. As he prepaired the orders in the back, Zedo could hear them talking amongst themselves, and a small smile spread across his face, as he thought, How nice it must be...to have someone.

Zedo finished the orders and brought it out to them, "Here ya go,four plates of ribs, a vanilla milkshake, and green tea. Enjoy." After serving them their food and drink, Zedo sat at a table near them, taking a sip from one of the rejected bevrages. Hmm, it's probably good they didn't have a round of these, they need just a little bit more flavor... "If you don't mind me asking, I heard something about a battle, what's all that about?" Zedo finally asked, after comtemplating the matter for a bit.  

Zedo_Saeron

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Nagi began chowing down immediately, along with the three others who were literally stuck to him.
"Oh, nothing much." munch munch "Some super villians invaded the city and are laying siege upon the clans and summoned a giant meteor to destroy us all."
He continued eating his food nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:52 pm
Zedo Laughed, taking the empty purple-stained glasses to the bar, then said, "Same old, same old, huh? If you guys need help, I'd be happy to help any way I can. From my talents to the things in the shop; let's use what we need because I don't want to have to relocate if this place is destroyed."  

Zedo_Saeron

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:47 pm
Nagi nodded. "Thanks, we appreciate it!" He takes another bite. "We're gonna wait a bit and see if the clans will take care of it first." He sips the drink.
"Seconds, please!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:20 pm
Serena walked into the joint. "What a great place!" She smiled and sat down on a stool. "I wonder if they are hiring..." she mumbled to herself as she tapped her foot on the floor to a rthym in her head.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:47 pm
Nagi looked over Zedo's shoulder. "Looks like you have a customer."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items