Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[ Wingardia ] No. 151 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:47 pm
User ImageWingardia: Tomoro's Room

Just like the last three digits on Tomoro's arm, she was assigned this room to relax in. Although some may regard it as particularly "different," she's grateful she doesn't have to share a room with any other girls. The door is quite simple, and doesn't have any signs plastered onto it, like all of the others in the hallway. Instead, it is made out of solid oak, and has designs carved into it. A silver doorknob completes the simple scene.

Despite her black clothing and demeanor, the room is a pale white. When the door opens, a bed embedded with lace can be seen. complete with canopy and bedspread, sheets cleanly washed and ready to live in. To the right of the bed there is a large window with glass panes, and pale cream lace curtains. In front of the window there are three large plants that came from a foreign country. On the contrary, there is a table complete with computer, sewing equipment, and paints on the other side of the room. Soft pure snow-colored carpet covers the floor, and a few victorian chairs with beige colored padded seats, made of velvet, are set up near the entrance, as well as an oakwood chest with cupholders on top of it. A bouquet of fresh flowers, still covered with dew, completes that area. A dresser is located somewhat near the bed, and it has three things on top of it; a single old wood brush, a picture of Tomoro's grandmother, and a dead white rose. She plans to fill that dresser up eventually. A fern can be seen crawling along the southwest wall, and it was created by Tomoro's control of Earth; it never needs water, and it will live until she commands it to die, which will be never.

A wooden door leads to her closet, and when opened, one finds it completely empty, except for a midnight kimono hanging on a lonely rack. There is also a pillow on the floor of that closet... it is unknown why. Walking back out, the ceiling fan dangles crystals, and a small chandelier hangs just beyond the door. As for little details, there are many pieces of paper scattered throughout the spacious room, and a small light brown rug is placed next to the bed, as well as a small table holding a lacy lamp. It has a spare eyepatch on it, and a few flowers and ribbons.

There is also a small bathroom, complete with bathtub, toilet, and shower. The tub is held up by what looks like golden claws, and the curtain had pressed pansies contained within two layers of plastic. The sink stands on a roman pedestal, and had a gold faucet on it. The toilet is just a porcelain white. A medical cabnet clings to the wall for dear life, and within it contains a razor, a few bandaids, and five bottles of pills without labels; she will NEVER let anyone see those pills. The walls have ivy strewn about the top, and a solar light shines into the bathroom both day and night, since it preserves its energy.

Altogether, this room is VERY spacious; the white interior makes everything seem larger. However, that's good, in Tomoro's case; she dislikes small dark places with a passion. The plants dangling along the ceiling and on the floor comfort her, and she can finally relax in a place she calls her own. She will probably never let a man in their ever, for fear of being 'girly', or having him doing something... it's just a place for her to relax, and she'd like to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Tomoro turned the door knob to enter her room, and pushed it open, the bottom part scraping against the white carpet. She sighed with happiness; the scent of flowers omitted from her room, and it was pretty strong; she loved it. It gave her the sense that she was at home, and she took off her shoes, leaving them at the door way.

Throwing her eyepatch onto her bed, Tomoro stripped down into her undergarments, and then walked into her closet, looking at the kimono Bukotsu gave her. To the right of that was her swimsuit, and she took if off of the rack, putting it on. After examining herself in a mirror, she sighed and moved all of her hair to the right side of her head. Walking back out, she stopped and sat on her bed, picking up the spare patch on her table and putting it on. I wish... I had some sunglasses... Sighing, she put back on her original clothing, but now with the swimsuit underneath.

She cleaned up a bit around her room, and watered her flowers... just waiting out the 15 minutes. After it was finally up, she slipped on a pair of black sandals, and began towards the greenhouse.

Winny-chan
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:52 pm
Tomoro wandered back into her white room, her bed welcoming her like a mother with open arms. Walking into her closet and taking her bathing suit off, replacing it with undergarments, she slid her sandy dress back on and walked out, jumping onto her bed and leaning back. Why... did he leave? Does he not want to talk to me now? Or is it that he saw me with Saguchi.. and that angered him...? I swear, I hate having a boyfriend right now. It's such a drag.

Sighing and kicking her shoes off, Tomoro slid under her lacy sheets and looked up at ceiling, then shifting her gaze to her window. It was.. cloudy, just like she thought it would be; plants could always predict the weather. Her room had grown quite a bit darker lately... she didn't like it. Snuggling under her covers without her eyepatch, her hair salty and still damp, Tomoro closed her eyes, just thinking.

About two hours later, she opened her eyes. A slight drizzle was outside her window, and she sighed, yawning and slipping out of bed, her clothes now slightly wrinkled. How... long have I been sleeping...? Looking over at her wall, it took a moment for the time to register. Oh yeah... I was heading off toward the Ria gates. I forgot about that. Walking over to her dresser, Tomoro picked up her old brush and ran it through her silver hair, sighing lightly. When that was done, she picked up her sandals and threw them into her closet, taking out her boots. She slipped them on and turned the knob to her door, walking out and then closing it, using a key that was a charm in her hair, locking it.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:30 pm
Taking the key out of her hair and turning it in the doorknob, unlocking the door, Tomoro walked into her dorm. A fresh burst of tropical flowers burst in her face, and she inhaled deeply, happy that she was back in her own room that she didn't have to share. She'd definitely come back here often. Walking over to her bed, she took of her ribbon, and decided to take a shower to get all of the sand and salt out of her hair, since it was beginning to stiffen a bit.

Tomoro strutted into her bathroom, peeling her clothes in and turning on the faucet. She pulled her pansy curtain in front of her, of course, and washed herself all around, just to make sure that every bit of sand was gone.

Stepping back out, Tomoro wrapped an ivory towel around her pale body and looked in the mirror; same old dull eyes, same silver grey hair... same scar...... people always thought she was strange, but Tomoro just considered herself a normal girl. Reaching for her toothbrush and toothpaste provided by Ria, she brushed her teeth all around, and spit out the extra toothpaste. She also flossed her teeth and cleaned her face.

Back out of the bathroom, Tomoro sighed and opened her dresser, looking at her Grandmother's picture. she just.... looked so happy. After putting on her undergarments, Tomoro stuck on her pajamas, which consisted of a loose black T-shirt, the buttons almost falling off, and short pajama bottoms, both black and embedded with silver flowers all over them. These where the PJs in which Tomoro wore to Ai's sleepover. That was... pretty fun. Smiling to herself, Tomoro jumped onto her bed, the bed creaking a bit, and yawned, putting her hands behind her head. She would just chill out here for a bit until she felt like getting up. It was always better being alone, anyway.

Winny-chan
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:08 pm
Tomoro sighed, after falling asleep for so long, and yawned, looking at her table and lamp. She was still sleepy, so her eyes were closed a bit, and she tossed and turned until her feet reached the floor, keeping her up. What to wear... I think I'll try something different today. Tomoro smiled slightly to herself; sleeping sure made everything better.

Walking over to her dresser, there were a few markers on the floor, and she accidentally stepped on one of them, the marker rolling and causing her to fall back onto her dresser. Her hairbrush fell to the floor, and her grandmother's portait did so as well. NO! Picking that up first, she let out a large sigh of relief as it wasn't harmed in any way. Tomoro set the pictures back up on her dresser, and walked into her closet, picking out her black lace dress to wear. I need... to go shopping soon. Yeah, I'm gonna go shopping really soon.... after I go to a hill. I need a hill. Stepping back out, Tomoro sighed and picked up her old brush, beginning to move it through her hair. There were no knots, and when done, she sat it down, and picked out a pair of black ballet slippers to wear. However, when she looked into her mirror, she had a face of disgust, and ripped her clothes off, putting on the dress she wore earlier. With that in mind, Tomoro set off toward Saya hill for no particular reason.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:05 am
Before returning to her own dorm room to retire for the night, Hikaru scouted out Tomoro's room. Deciding against knocking at such a late hour and risking waking her friend up, she instead took out a piece of paper from her notebook and proceeded to write a note.

Hey Tomoro!

Just stopping by to say hi - was hoping we could maybe hang out or something, since we got separated at the carnival. I've got some movies and stuff in my room if you want to come over. I'm right down the hall in 120. Let's get together sometime!

~Hiko

Pulling out a tape dispenser from a separate compartment in her backpack, Hikaru stuck the note to Tomoro's door and headed off to her own room for some much-needed rest.  

Misao
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:47 pm
Tomoro stomped back up the wooden stairs to her dorm on the second level, a large frown upon her face. Coming fresh from the lake, she still had her staff and pistol in her hands, faced grimy and dull looking. She had escaped once.... but was that enough? Why did so many people want her eye? It wasn't that big of a deal... her father was just insane, that was all. There wasn't anything to it.

Coming to her door, T omoro pulled the ribbon that kept her hair together out, and found the silver key, putting it in the door. It was then that she noticed Hikaru's note, and smiled lightly, ripping it from the door, a small sticky paste being left behind. She's so kind.... I can't wait to see her again. Tomoro turned the silver doorknob then, and opened the door to her room, closing it behind her.

The fresh burst of flowers came in once again, and Tomoro looked down at herself; it was strange, she didn't seem to fit in this atmosphere at all, yet she loved the color white. Perhaps....I can gather Hikaru and a few of her friends up and we can go to the mall to get some new clothes... nice ones. It was a pleasant thought, walking around with friends and shoppping for a while. Thinking about that, Tomoro slipped off her black buckled boots and walked into her bathroom, undressing quickly and hopping into the tub, turning on the shower knob. While in there, she sat down, and examined her leg... the gash Draconis had formed would make a nice scar. She refused to look at her back; there were many scars on that.

After being in the shower for a bit, Tomoro popped out, and wrapped a white towel around herself, tilting her head to look at herself in the mirror. Her eye wasn't that bad. Sure, it scared people, but it was just an eye with a scar... surely it didn't contain that much power. She wasn't a walking battery. After putting her hair up with a few clips, Tomoro walked out barefoot into her room, and sat down on one of her velvety chairs, picking up a book next to her on an oak little table. It was titled Forevermore, and it was a classic; even when she was fourteen or fifteen, it was a favorite. A girl was kidnapped in this story, and forced to become a maid, but somehow she rebelled against the people who kidnapped her and became a wanderer, killing off anyone who abused children. Strange as it sounded, it was a definite favorite, and had many different books on the series. In fact, an entire wall of Tomoro's was covered with these books on a white bookshelf, as well as a pile of CDs she hadn't listened to in a long time.

She would just relax at this time, towel around her, hair up. She didn't even have her eyepatch on. So she began to read the book, slowly falling deeper into it, until she lost complete sense of the world around her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about two hours of reading, Tomoro set the book down, smiling. It had just come to her favorite part where the heroine shoots out the bad guys whom almost killed her, and then seeks revenge on anyone who did the same thing to her to another child. Did she like the violence? No. It was her own past, perhaps, that had caused her to like the books so much. Walking into her closet, Tomoro pulled out a simple black dress that she hadn't worn in a long time, studded with little jewels around the bottom half. She kept her hair up, of course, but put a large white rose in her hair, pulling excess strands of silver hair up, forming an updo usually used at a prom. Along with a few bobby pins she kept in her hair to allow it to stay secure, there wasn't anything else in it.

You know those days where you want to where a lot of makeup and get all glamoured up? In a way, that was what Tomoro was feeling. Plainly, she had gotten into too many battles lately, ones mostly dealing with that strange bloodline that Mergex and Draconis kept repeating like friggin robots. WERE they robots, programmed to be commanded by their father? Plainly, she didn't care, and shook the thought of both men from her mind as she sat back on her velvet white chair.

She hadn't seen quite a few people lately... especially Kai and that one kid named Felix. Dante never seemed to be around as well... at least Hikaru stood strong. She hadn't seen Bukotsu or Sachi in quite a bit, either... nor Rivera. It was as if she were slowly disappearing into nothing, and her friends didn't even care, not even noticing her. Do... I even have friends anymnore, besides Hikaru? I never... see anyone. These thoughts of abandonment circled around her like vultures ready to feast, and she couldn't help but sigh to herself, bringing her long legs up to her chest, looking down at the snowy white carpet.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:47 pm
After sitting down for a bit, thinking about everything, Tomoro stood up, her feet pressing into the carpet, little pieces of it making their way in between her toes. It was then that she walked back over to her closet, and examined herself fully in the large mirror that was placed on it. She had grown a lot thinner lately... she didn't know why.

"I've... eaten... what's happening to me...?" Not only were a few of her curves disappearing, but her ribs could barely be seen under her dress; in other words, she looked horrible. "I... look... like a zombie..." she said to herself, frowning lightly. Tomoro turned around, and looked at the back of her dress; her scars didn't show, thank goodness. She never really liked dresses, since they tended to show off a woman's back... and she didn't have that.

Tomoro headed over to her dresser, and pulled out a spare eyepatch, stretching the elastic and placing it over her head, squarely on her left eyeball. She also picked up the key to her dorm, and walked back over to her door, opening it and stepping out, then putting the key in directly afterward, locking it. "Library... here I come."

Winny-chan
Crew

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:41 pm
Bukotsu had spent quite some time trying to find Tomoro's room..After the lady on the first floor gave him Tomoro's room, he climbed the stairs and walked down a hall to finally see room 151. He sighed quietly and knocked on the door hoping that she would be home and open the door.

He waited patiently for her to answer, but seeing as how she wasn't around for the time being. He seemed a bit disappointed, but in his own mind, he decided she would come back to her dorm room sooner or later...but after several hours he just sat down bringing his knees to his chest, and sat on the spot next to the door. Several more hours passed as he sat there until slowly, he fell asleep...closing his eyes and still waiting for her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:06 am
Tomoro headed up the stairs to her dorm, hoisting herself up by her left arm; she didn't want her burned skin to start stinging again. Nevertheless, it hurt, and she gritted her teeth as she reached the floor, taking a few short breaths. God, she was too busy lately. Learning about her past, saving others, running around, getting into fights... she was becoming a delinquent! Or at least a very busy student.

It was then that she noticed a heap of... guy next to her dorm. What the... Quietly walking up to it, she bent down, and realized it was Bukotsu. He looked like a little kid, sleeping there so calmly! Tomoro smiled to herself, and resisted the urge to chuckle a bit; it was just so... cute! Believe it or not, Tomoro had never seen a man sleep in her entire life, so she cocked her head to the side, her mouth forming a small 'o', examining how he slept.

Silently taking out the key on her ribbon, Tomoro slipped it effortlessly into the door, and it creaked slightly before opening fully, showing an array of white, like snow had just fallen. Of course, patches of green were seen here and there, which added to the sense of a fresh snowfall. Taking her shoes off by the door, Tomoro looked down at the carpet, and bit her lower lip, still fresh with a bit of blood. Maybe... I should grow grass instead... Then shaking her head, she quietly walked over to her bed, and pulled off a plain white blanket, hoisting it by the door.

This was the hard part. How... would she get him in....? Sleeping? Tomoro pondered over this for a bit, and then just decided to hoist him up, whether he liked it or not; she wasn't weak. For that matter, she was incredibly strong, and could probably take on three guys. She just looked fragile, and preferred to keep that aura, never taking on what would make her look like a brute. Getting down next to Bukotsu, Tomoro somehow got him onto her left shoulder, although she had to lean over it a bit.

Very... slowly... she made her way across the floor, and then got him into one of her soft velvet chairs, taking a gasp when he was off of her. However, she quickly covered her mouth to block the sound, and then brought the blanket over to him, draping it over his shoulders and such.

Accomplished with her work, but slightly embarrassed, Tomoro walked back over to her door and shut it, heading to her dresser and brushing out her hair while looking at her grandmother's picture. Grandma, I met a lot of people today... not to mention some old ones. It's incredible what one can do... Glancing over at the sleeping man, Tomoro decided to take a shower; what harm would it do? He seemed... modest.

Walking into her bathroom, she stripped down and hopped into the shower, turning on the faucet and rubbing her fingers across the burns. How horrid they were! The melted flesh went from her shoulder all the way to her ankle, and it was unsightly. Not to mention it stung as bad as hell when she turned the water on. Hurrying it up, she shampooed her hair and hopped out; she would do other things later. Wrapping the towel around herself quickly, Tomoro's eyes widened when she realized that she didn't bring a spare change of clothing into the bathroom with her.

"s**t..." she mumbled to herself. Running her fingers through her hair, she opened the door to the bathroom quickly, her dress in one hand and the other keeping her tower sturdy, and she ran into her closet, shutting it softly as well. Tomoro decided on a long lace shirt that extended to her hips, long sleeved of course, that had many frills to it; she always loved frills. She also chose a pair of jeans, so unlike herself; her mother had bought them for her, and she needed a little reminder of home sometime during the year... so she slipped on the dark washed jeans as well.

Walking back out, content, Tomoro flopped onto her bed, grabbing the brush on her dresser before she did so, and began combing her hair.

Winny-chan
Crew

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:32 am
In Bukotsu's dream...Somehow he was being lifted...Suddenly that dream was over. Opening his eyes, he was found staring at the ceiling. Then getting up abruptly, he fell off the chair. Landing with a thud on his bum, he looked around.

"Where am I?" Bukotsu said to himself quietly. Standing up and looking around as he sat up and saw Tomoro.

"Tomo-chan?" He said as he rubbed his eyes alittle since he had just awoke. He was pretty sure he was the only person that called her by that name, considering it 'cute' according to Bukotsu's world.Her room was really white, which kind of messed with his eyesight and irritated him for awhile.

"Am I in Tomoro's room?" He thought in his head as he looked at her combing her hair. He didn't know how to react...strangely...this was his first time appearing and waking up in a girl's room.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:14 pm
"Oh, you're awake!" Tomoro smiled lightly and looked over at him, resisting the urge to crack up as he fell down. It was mean, it was... but she couldn't help it. He looked as if he'd seen a ghost... not that that wasn't entirely possible. One could think they've seen a ghost in a room so white and green. Raising her eyebrows, she cocked her head to the side and put her wooden brush back on the table.

"You looked... pretty tired... and I couldn't leave you outside the door..." she said quietly, turning a light pink. "I'm sorry that.. I woke you up." To be honest, he looked really, really, REALLY confused, like he had never been in a girl's room. She believed it; she hadn't ever been in a guy's room before, not even her mom's and dad's. That was totally off limits.

Looking down at her snowy white floor and interlocking her hands, twiddling her thumbs, Tomoro didn't really know what else to say. Maybe... I shouldn't have come back... to my dorm...

Winny-chan
Crew

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:00 pm
"I'm guessing that you want some sort of explanation as to why I'm here?" He said attempting to figure out what she was...somehow weirded out about. He sat up and brushed himself off, and simply smiled at Tomoro.

"I...don't get how you have the strength to have brought me in here...unless you were dragging me, and if I was in one hell of a heavy sleep," Bukotsu spoke out jokingly. He looked up at her as he sat there on the floor cross-legged. She seemed somewhat different...Bukotsu couldn't really put his hand on it, but apparently there felt as if there was a difference in Tomoro's character.

To change the mood and break the ice... he openly changed the subject.

"Anyway...I ummm...really wanted to see you..." Bukotsu said opening his mouth, "I mean...I kinda wanted to because...Umm, you know that feeling you get when you are longing for something, and have to see it because...You have too, because you miss it?" Bukotsu said trying to get the word for it.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff