Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Roar Roar Roar your Yu-Gi-Oh! are going through a carwash Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu-Gi-Oh! Rocks Everyone's Socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  no it doesn't (whoever picks this can go to hell)
View Results

Vincent88

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:46 pm
does anybody here hide the fact that they play or watch Yu-Gi-Oh!? I do

a lot of people in my school have grown out of Yu-Gi-Oh! and says its stupid (jackasses), I dont want to tell everyone (exept close friends) that I play or watch Yu-Gi-Oh! until i graduate 8th grade in june cuz I have a pretty big rep in school and i actually have a life so if i tell them, they might think of me differently...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:48 pm
well its almost 1 am here in Chicago Illinois so ill be turning in even though i dont want to. (parents) ill get back to this post tomorrow or something  

Vincent88

Lemonade Serenade

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:50 pm
I think that you should care a bit less of what people think of you. Well, i don't know what it's like to be really popular, so I guess I can't talk, lol. I don't tell my friends i like any anime because none of them knows what it is. o_o But I do have online freinds I talk to about anime(And Yu-Gi-Oh).  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:29 pm
Well. I'm anti-social, so I don't really 'talk' to people I don't know well about my interests, so that's never been a problem. XD

As for my friends, they think I'm dorky for liking Yuugiou. Whatev. whee I don't care what people think. :3

Gunpowder Valentine

o0 Pocky 0o

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:32 pm
I only have three or four friends and they know I like yuugiou and they don't care.
One of my friends is actually helping me make my deck.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:27 am
I am the Burger King
Well. I'm anti-social, so I don't really 'talk' to people I don't know well about my interests, so that's never been a problem. XD

As for my friends, they think I'm dorky for liking Yuugiou. Whatev. whee I don't care what people think. :3

Yeah, same here.  

L a w l i-P0P

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:07 am
I really don't care what my friends think. Yes, they know not that I watch it but only because it never actually arose in conversation. There was never an opportunity to rush up to them and go "Hey, I like Yuugiou!" but I wouldn't care if they knew. One of my friends watches the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, so y'know. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:48 am
Morgey
I really don't care what my friends think. Yes, they know not that I watch it but only because it never actually arose in conversation. There was never an opportunity to rush up to them and go "Hey, I like Yuugiou!" but I wouldn't care if they knew. One of my friends watches the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, so y'know. mrgreen

cool........Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!!!!!!!! Thats a kickass show, very funny. I guess I shouldnt care what my friends thing then.........  

Vincent88

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:56 am
I'd say just about everyone in my school knows it by now. XD Not because I go out telling people but because I duel at school a lot (including at lunch, in the mornings before school, after school, and in math class if I finish my work before it's over), I wear YUU*GI*OU T-shirts and I have a couple of YUU*GI*OU folders. Most of my closest friends like it (whether it be the show, card game, or both) so I don't have much problems there. They're mostly the friends I met in freshman year of highschool (I'm a sophmore now) so I mostly hang out with them. Most of my friends from elementary school don't care for it but they don't make fun of me for liking it. Heh, my group is known as "That group of kids who play that card game after school." I recently met this girl and we said we had seen eachother around before and she's all like, "Yeah, aren't you one of those people who plays cards after school?" XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:57 am
ChaosNecromancerSorcerer
Morgey

cool........Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!!!!!!!! Thats a kickass show, very funny. I guess I shouldnt care what my friends thing then.........

I love that show!!! whee Fred Fredburger rocks!! And so do Grim and Mandy. 3nodding  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Ohkami Majin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:01 pm
My group of friends is pretty much half yuugiou fans and half not, but the ones who don't like it don't think of us any different for it. My best friend Brianna will jokingly make fun of me for it occasionally, but she doesn't mean anything by it. And we make fun of each other all the time, anyway. sweatdrop

And I'm pretty sure just about everyone else in the school(or at least any of them I've made contact with) knows I like yuugiou, since I've gotten to the point where I relate 99.99% of my life to it in some way. But I don't really care what they think one way or the other. I don't really want anything to do with the rest of my school that I'm not already friends with anyway. ^^;

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:48 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
I'd say just about everyone in my school knows it by now. XD Not because I go out telling people but because I duel at school a lot (including at lunch, in the mornings before school, after school, and in math class if I finish my work before it's over), I wear YUU*GI*OU T-shirts and I have a couple of YUU*GI*OU folders. Most of my closest friends like it (whether it be the show, card game, or both) so I don't have much problems there. They're mostly the friends I met in freshman year of highschool (I'm a sophmore now) so I mostly hang out with them. Most of my friends from elementary school don't care for it but they don't make fun of me for liking it. Heh, my group is known as "That group of kids who play that card game after school." I recently met this girl and we said we had seen eachother around before and she's all like, "Yeah, aren't you one of those people who plays cards after school?" XD

i cant wait until i am in high school!! i would play yu-gi-oh at lunch or whenever i can. but first i gotta find some friends who play in high school..
hmm....i wonder if anybody plays yu-gi-oh in Walter Payton.. Maybe i should start a yu-gi-oh club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Vincent88

Vincent88

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:00 pm
Ohkami Majin
My group of friends is pretty much half yuugiou fans and half not, but the ones who don't like it don't think of us any different for it. My best friend Brianna will jokingly make fun of me for it occasionally, but she doesn't mean anything by it. And we make fun of each other all the time, anyway. sweatdrop

And I'm pretty sure just about everyone else in the school(or at least any of them I've made contact with) knows I like yuugiou, since I've gotten to the point where I relate 99.99% of my life to it in some way. But I don't really care what they think one way or the other. I don't really want anything to do with the rest of my school that I'm not already friends with anyway. ^^;

my friends and i like maing fun of each other for un too^^. fatass is such an awesome word!...we use it all the time! its like "u fatass!" all the time, its so fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:53 pm
ChaosNecromancerSorcerer
KitsuneChan8888888

i cant wait until i am in high school!! i would play yu-gi-oh at lunch or whenever i can. but first i gotta find some friends who play in high school..
hmm....i wonder if anybody plays yu-gi-oh in Walter Payton.. Maybe i should start a yu-gi-oh club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hardly ever dueled until high school. Within the first week I ended up meeting three or four people who dueled. It was awsome. 3nodding  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

jagged1

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:32 pm
I'm pretty much the nutjob of my grade, so screw whatever they all think. I know I'm weird, and I know this town is stupid and closeminded, why bother trying to convince them of something I'm not? They all know I like "those weird anime shows" and will occasionally bother me about some show or other, but in the end, it's just another source of amusement for them. And I get people coming up to me trying to get rid of their cards so it's a pretty good way of school life.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff