Reply Pokémon Defenders
Pokemon Hypothesises Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiTsUnE GiN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:38 pm
Post your thoughts and guesses of pokemon here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:32 pm
Um ok since no ones posting i got one.
Absol is called the disaster pokemon because everyitme one is seen there is a tsunami or and earthquake or some sort of natural disaster. wat if it reacts to earthquakes and stuff like a dog and it acts weird and shows up as some sort of warning or something? ...i'll shut up now... sweatdrop  

KiTsUnE GiN

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:09 am
That is true. it turns up because it knows there is going to be a disaster. it says on its pokedex info on sapphire that it predicts these events and even things as small as changes in the weather.

It probably turns up because it knows that people associate it with a disaster and it's hoping they will prepare for what is coming.

I called mine prophet, and I think it's the best dark type pokemon there is.
it's also the rarest I know of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:19 pm
wow this thread is so popular xp  

KiTsUnE GiN

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:22 pm
KiTsUnE GiN
wow this thread is so popular xp

Not as popular as sliced bread. *nibbles some*

((Bad pun..... whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:24 pm
Did anyone hear of the rumor a long time ago about Giovanni being Ash's father? Not really my theory, but it did make me think..... lol  

pixiestixryu

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:17 am
pixiestixryu
Did anyone hear of the rumor a long time ago about Giovanni being Ash's father? Not really my theory, but it did make me think..... lol

Why should Giovanni be Ash's father? oO"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:52 am
Why not? it makes a great plot twist, for the hero to be the son of the main villian...

"Ash... *heavy breathing* I am your father..."

Personally, I'm all for the theory that Prof. Oak got down and dirty with Mrs. Ketchum and didn't use any protection blaugh They look alike, don't they?  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:06 pm
Aoi Hikari
Why not? it makes a great plot twist, for the hero to be the son of the main villian...

"Ash... *heavy breathing* I am your father..."

Personally, I'm all for the theory that Prof. Oak got down and dirty with Mrs. Ketchum and didn't use any protection blaugh They look alike, don't they?

hmmm, there is a bit of a resemblance....
But if I had to choose an Ash's father theory for myself, I'd go with the classic "he died so they don't really talk about it" theory. *nods knowingly*
There always did seem to be something going on with Mrs. Ketchum, and the Professor though....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:46 am
Hehe, so you believe in Eldershipping, ne? Personally, I think they've been with one another for a while... I mean, whenever you see Prof. Oak, Delia is almost always with him... I think they're cute together, really biggrin

But then, if Oak really IS Ash's dad... then Ash is Gary's uncle... huh, there goes any Palletshippy idea's, ne?  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:19 pm
Aoi Hikari
Hehe, so you believe in Eldershipping, ne? Personally, I think they've been with one another for a while... I mean, whenever you see Prof. Oak, Delia is almost always with him... I think they're cute together, really biggrin

But then, if Oak really IS Ash's dad... then Ash is Gary's uncle... huh, there goes any Palletshippy idea's, ne?

But what if Oak doesn't know that he's Ash's dad? o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:56 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari

Or what if him and Mrs.Ketchum did know, but kept it a secret because *dramatic pause* they're love was forbidden!!  

pixiestixryu

Namagoroshi_Okibi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:42 pm
pixiestixryu
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari

Or what if him and Mrs.Ketchum did know, but kept it a secret because *dramatic pause* they're love was forbidden!!

xd this is funny...but I think I aggree with Oak mabey being Ash's dad....I always thought there was a resembualance but all my friends didnt believe me xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:56 pm
there are two main theories for Ash's father.

1. Professor Oak

2. Giovanni

I've also heard wacked out ones like Goku from DBZ and James Potter from HP....  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:44 pm
Aoi Hikari
there are two main theories for Ash's father.

1. Professor Oak

2. Giovanni

I've also heard wacked out ones like Goku from DBZ and James Potter from HP....

I wasn't actually aware of the main theories for a while.
I always just thought Ash's dad was some, nameless, faceless chacrater that either died or had a mid-life crisis and ran away a long time ago.
3nodding I'm still sticking with that, but sometimes the other ideas do make you think... sometimes disturbing thoughts though... O_o

But right now I'm more disturbed at the fact that KiTsUnE GiN hasn't yelled at all of us for speaking of such things....
wonder if they dragged her back to the assylum and took away her online privlages again... *ponders*  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff