Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Some of my Zelda art; new ideas welcome =3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eenuh

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:20 am
Okay, so I used to actually draw some Zelda fanart ages ago. But sadly I quit (no time) doing that. Right now though, I kinda feel like doing some again. I just need some ideas. So if you have some, feel free to tell me. 3nodding

Here are two of my drawings, though they're quite old already.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A drawing that I made after I read the fanfic "Sadistic Shades" by Wyna. I like the way Link came out in here actually. biggrin

And this is just some Wind Waker fanart. I so love that game and the art style for it was really nice, so I just had to draw some fanart for it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:09 am
ZOMG o.o;;;; so awesome, so overpowering, I might as well quit drawing from this point xd  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:00 am
The first one is quite awesome. The second I feel I've seen before.
Eva, don't you dare give up. Remember, all you have to do is learn colouring.
Though the art style definately gives Malu-chan a run for her money.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:53 pm
Huh? Me? What? Nani???

"a run for her money"... I wonder what that means...(Antaine-kun, explain please! xd )

Mmm... the Wind Waker fanart looks tremendously familiar... It looks just like my "Arryll's Lookout" surprised

Anyway... that's great work!!!

And Eva-chan don't quit! Give up on making yourself the victim already! xd We all love you! heart  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eenuh

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:33 pm
Are you people implying that I copied it? D:
I drew that thing somewhere in 2003, and it's just based on the official art style and characters. And I checked your pic Malu (it's nice), but it looks nothing like mine?
*is confused* =/

If you guys give me a nice idea of what to draw (maybe with TP Link?) I'll try it out, cause I haven't drawn any Zelda art for years and I want to again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:58 pm
No, of course not... It was just a coincidence that it looks somehow like mine. The characters are in the same position (not in the same place, yours is on the beach, and mine's at the tower), the sky is also similar (well... it's a beach so... a blue sky is normal in nice weather). One difference is that you used the official art style, and I used my own style.

It's OK, I actually don't care much that somebody inspires in my art to create some. After all, the Koholint Night I made is somehow similar to a fanart made by Mih Rho, because I got inspired from that pic from her (anyone familiar with the name? all her Zelda fanart suddenly disappeared from the web... and she totally pwned me xd )

Even Eva-chan has copied my ideas! xd . I made this DarkLink+Link fanart, and she made something based on that! Just a joke, Eva-chan wink You know you have my support and appreciation. heart And I feel actually honored to inspire you to make more drawings smile

Now... about a new idea... You should probably try Wolf Link. I love that image of him so much... mrgreen

*still waiting for antaine-kun's explanation*  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eenuh

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:01 am
I got inspired by the game though; I've never seen your drawings before so I couldn't get inspired by them... I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything but I don't like it when people accuse me of things that aren't true. crying
Also, I've never heard of Mih Rho? You sure she doesn't have anything online anymore? I'd sure like to see some of her art.

Anyway, for pics, I guess I could try my hand at wold Link; sounds nice. Now just to try and think of a nice pose and stuff. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:45 am
Malu CLBS
No, of course not... It was just a coincidence that it looks somehow like mine. The characters are in the same position (not in the same place, yours is on the beach, and mine's at the tower), the sky is also similar (well... it's a beach so... a blue sky is normal in nice weather). One difference is that you used the official art style, and I used my own style.

It's OK, I actually don't care much that somebody inspires in my art to create some. After all, the Koholint Night I made is somehow similar to a fanart made by Mih Rho, because I got inspired from that pic from her (anyone familiar with the name? all her Zelda fanart suddenly disappeared from the web... and she totally pwned me xd )

Even Eva-chan has copied my ideas! xd . I made this DarkLink+Link fanart, and she made something based on that! Just a joke, Eva-chan wink You know you have my support and appreciation. heart And I feel actually honored to inspire you to make more drawings smile

Now... about a new idea... You should probably try Wolf Link. I love that image of him so much... mrgreen

*still waiting for antaine-kun's explanation*

xd I'll make a even better Link/Dark Link, I WILL. . .but later XP I drew moe pictures recently I wonder if I could plug in my scanner in my bro computer o.O; but he'll be piss xd oh, and Chain-sama is in vacation now sweatdrop So mistress Dani is in charge, follow me, the loyal servent rofl

Eva Edin

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:41 am
Eenuh
I got inspired by the game though; I've never seen your drawings before so I couldn't get inspired by them... I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything but I don't like it when people accuse me of things that aren't true. crying
Also, I've never heard of Mih Rho? You sure she doesn't have anything online anymore? I'd sure like to see some of her art.

Anyway, for pics, I guess I could try my hand at wold Link; sounds nice. Now just to try and think of a nice pose and stuff. sweatdrop
It's all right. I don't think anyone likes to be accused of something that he/she hasn't done.
I'll try to find out something about Min Rho because she really did some good fanart. About the pose... sweatdrop I don't know. I have to give it a thought.

Eva chan: I'll be waiting for the Link/Dark Link, then. Why don't you ask permission from your brother first?

crying *misses Chain-sama*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:00 am
Don't worry about the pose, I'm already working on the drawing. Now just to hope it turns out nice. =3

*will post it when it's done*  

Eenuh

Eenuh

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:33 am
Alrighty, I spent a couple of hours yesterday (*coughs*till6am*coughs) working on this drawing. I actually like the way it came out, even though I kinda had to rush some parts maybe. Well I don't know, I like it still.

Done on oekaki (oekakicentral). It's wolf Link, like had been requested. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:33 am
@CLBS

@.@ ask permission from my bro, he'll forbid it xd he freak out by the first crappy one

@Eenuh
o.o;; that so good. . . *sniffles*

Eva Edin

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:41 pm
That's bad, Eva-chan. Nice work, Eenuh-chan! It looks like it was made ith watercolor! heart BTW, I came up with a Zelda+Link fanart idea! xd Now I got to find the time to make it ninja cause I'm making too much lineart and not coloring anything at all! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Malu-chan.
"A run for your money" is a way of saying an ability to go head to head, or compete with on the same level. The art styles are somewhat similar, and that's all I meant really ^_~  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:29 pm
Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod
Malu-chan.
"A run for your money" is a way of saying an ability to go head to head, or compete with on the same level. The art styles are somewhat similar, and that's all I meant really ^_~
At first, I read this and said: WHAT? eek

Then I scrolled back up and remembered that question I made. Finally, you answered it, Chain sama! xd Now I understand 3nodding Our styles are quite similar...

Note: I also read about the Link and Zelda idea I had... and I forgot it sweatdrop Guess I'll give it a thought again  
Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff