Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 120 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:23 am
Shortly after the sun had set on the last day of the Ria High school carnival, Hikaru slowly plodded her way back to her dorm room. Throwing open the door and sighing heavily, she took a few steps into the room before collapsing on her bed, wrapping her arms around the white tiger she'd won earlier in the day and moaning slightly to herself.

"Wow... this sure feels good after all that running around. I'm so beat..."

She curled up on the bed for a few minutes, still hugging the tiger and collapsing into a sort of fetal position as she rested. Eventually she slowly sat up, taking off her shoes and socks and rubbing at her feet.

"So sore..." she said to herself, collapsing backward onto her pillow and wiggling her toes. Hiko placed the tiger on top of her face, grabbed her plush soccer ball, and began idly throwing it into the air and catching it again. Despite the exhaustion, underneath she was smiling brightly.

"Today was the best..." she mumbled as the soccer ball bounced off her stomach and rolled onto the floor. It wasn't long before Hiko passed out on her bed, a big satisfied grin plastered across her face as she rolled over and wrapped her arms around her tiger plush again.  

Misao
Crew

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:44 pm
As the sun peeked into Hiko's room the next morning, she groaned a little in her sleep, rubbing at her eyes and slowly opening them to the morning light. The covers were a mess, half-falling off the side of the bed as a result of Hiko sprawling out wildly while she slept. She stretched her arms and legs out, cracking her neck as she glanced around the room.

"Mmm... wonder what time it is..." she mumbled to herself, squinting her eyes and trying to get a clear look at the clock in the corner of the room.

All at once, the sleep faded from Hiko's face as she saw what time it was. "Oh man! I'm late for class! This is bad!"

Jumping out of bed, she tossed her soccer ball and tiger plushes back on top of the covers, running over to her dresser and getting out a fresh pair of socks. She kicked at her shoes a little, setting them upright and quickly digging her feet into them, pulling at the backs of the heels as she half-hopped toward the bathroom.

"Geeeeeeez! I gotta hurry!" she squealed, quickly running a brush through her hair and the toothbrush across her teeth. Dashing out of the bathroom, she grabbed her bookbag from where it was hanging on the back of her door, slamming the door behind her and tearing off down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:42 pm
Tekishe walked a few steps past the door before craning his neck to read Hiko's name. With a sound of success he scuttled up to the door, looking to be somewhat tired and run down, having just finished his classes for the day. He fell forward onto the door, his arms up above him, banging lightly on the door. "Hikooooo, I'm booooreeeed. I wanna do something but I can't find Terryyyyyyyyyy," he spoke weakly as his slid, slowly, donw the door,  

Tekishe

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:57 pm
"Whew, I'm beat..." Hikaru sighed, slowly making her way back to her dorm room after a long, hard first day of training. Rounding the corner, she saw a somewhat familiar figure collapsed up against her door, dozing quietly.

"What the heck...?" she said, glancing down at Tekishe and then looking at the fist-shaped scorch marks he had apparently left on the outside of her door. It looked like he'd been pounding on it for quite some time before he finally tired himself out.

Geez... Hiko thought to herself. I'm lucky he didn't burn down my room or something. She looked around, left and right, up and down the hallway. But what am I gonna do with him? It's late...

Looking around a few more times, she glanced between Tekishe, the door to her room, and both ends of the hallway before giving a sort of resigned shrug of her shoulders.

Oh well. Not a whole lot I can really do in this situation, I guess... she thought as she quietly opened her door, stepping gingerly over Tekishe. I'll just end up waking him up if I try to drag him in here.

Walking over to her bed, she took off one of the extra blankets and one of her pillows and made her way back over to where Tekishe was slumped against the wall in the hallway. She gently lifted his head from the wall, placing the pillow under it, and covered him up with the blanket.

Going back into her room just briefly, she took out a pen, a piece of paper, and a roll of tape, and began writing a note:

Tek,

I guess you must have been looking for me or something, because I found you asleep next to my door last night. I have class early tomorrow and then I'm going out training again, but we'll get together sometime to play video games or something, I promise. Until then, sleep in your own dorm room - you're probably gonna get in trouble for falling asleep in the middle of the girls' dorm.

-Hiko

Taking the note and the tape outside, she taped it to Tekishe's forehead, made sure he was covered up all snug with the blanket, and disappeared back into her room to sleep for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:25 pm
Hikaru came dashing down the hallway and through the door to her room, rollerblades securely fastened to the back of her backpack by now and her sandals clacking loudly against the floor as she ran down the halls. She felt very pleased with the fact that she managed to turn a corner without completely plastering herself against the wall. Turning the key to her room, she slung her bag into a random corner as she opened the door.

"Another successful day of training, complete!" she declared loudly to no one in particular, flashing a V for victory sign in the air as her other hand rested on her hip. Smiling brightly, she grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom. She undressed, tossing her clothing into the corner of the bathroom for the time being, and turned on the water for a nice hot shower. She'd earned it.

After the shower, Hiko gathered up her dirty clothes and walked back into the main part of her dorm room to get some comfortable napping clothes on. She rummaged around in her dresser until she found a pair of jogging pants, grabbed an old t-shirt from the closet, put on some fresh underwear, and got dressed for bed. Turning off the light, she plopped down on her bed and quickly nodded off to sleep, exhausted from all the skating around campus.  

Misao
Crew

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:29 pm
Later that night, Hikaru yawned and stretched as her eyes fluttered open after her evening nap. Rubbing at her eyes, she rolled over on her bed and slowly stumbled to her feet.

"Mmm... wonder what time it is..."

Walking over to her computer, she jiggled the mouse a little bit and looked at the clock in the corner of the screen. It was already past midnight. She'd had no idea how tired she actually was, and had managed to sleep for most of the rest of the evening.

"I guess Tomoro didn't want to hang out after all," she said to herself, frowning a little. She was really looking forward to getting to spend some more time with her new friend.

"Oh well... guess I'll play some video games or something for a while, since I'm up. I can sleep in and take the day off training tomorrow. Maybe she'll be free then!"

Hiko's expression brightened at this thought, and she headed over to the entertainment setup in her room to find something fun to play until she was ready to head to bed for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Hikaru came dashing down the halls of the girls' dorms with an unconscious Tomoro in her arms. Skidding to a stop in front of her door, she gently set her friend down so she could get the key out from her pocket. Unlocking the door, she kicked it open and hoisted Tomoro into her arms again, taking care not to jostle her around too much.

"C'mon, let's get you to sleep..." she said quietly, walking over to the bed and setting her down gently on top of the covers. She pulled her comforter out from under Tomoro's legs, covering her up with it and making sure her head was on the pillow.

"Now, where do I sleep...?" Hikaru said out loud, looking around at the relative mess on her floor. Shrugging a little, she cleared out a space at the foot of the bed, between it and where the television was set up. Grabbing some of the laundry lying around the room, she set up a makeshift pillow. She then pulled a spare blanket out of the closet and set it out on the floor to sleep under. Curling up under it, Hikaru drifted slowly off to sleep for the night.  

Misao
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:16 pm
Tomoro slowly opened her eyes, a small ray of light shining directly onto her left eye. She blinked for a moment, and then turned, eyes half opened, when she realized that these were NOT her bedsheets. Sitting up quickly, she darted her eyes around, and noticed a familiar girl sleeping on a bunch of old sheets and a blanket. Hikaru... you didn't... need to do that... Rubbing her eyes, she set her eyes on everything... posters, random sports equipment... so much that she seemed to like to do...

Stepping out of the bed and smoothing out the covers, Tomoro put her hands behind her back and sighed, remembering everything that happened yesterday. It seemed... so long ago... her actual friends were there... and if that wasn't proof alone that she was loved, then there wasn't anything else anybody could do to convince her. I wonder when I passed out... Shaking her head, Tomoro sat on top of the checkerboard bedsheet, looking at Hikaru.

She looks... so.. MELLOW... when she sleeps... and when did I get here? All I remember was that Seth came out of flames and grabbed me or something.. Tomoro held her head, wrapped in thought, trying to remember everything that happened; in fact, EVERYTHING yesterday was fuzzy... it would be better if she just forgot it completely.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:32 pm
Hikaru rolled over in her sleep a little, feeling the warm sunbeams peeking through her window and hitting the floor where she was sleeping. Her blanket was only half-covering her at this point, as she had wildly sprawled out across the floor while asleep. Curling up and rolling onto her side, she grabbed a nearby shirt, mistaking it for her blanket, and clutched it tightly to her side.

"Mmm... five more minutes, dad..." she muttered softly. "Five more minutes, and then I swear I'll get up..."

After a few minutes, she stretched, cracking her neck back and forth as her eyes slowly fluttered open. Sitting up, she looked around the room, briefly wondering why she was sleeping on the floor. Then she seemed to remember the events of the previous night, and her head whipped around to face the bed.

"Hey, good morning!" she said cheerfully, yawning and rubbing her right eye. "You okay now, Tomoro...? You passed out back in the courtyard last night when Seth was fighting that guy..."  

Misao
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:24 pm
Tomoro looked at the ceiling for a bit, and then set her eyes back down on Hikaru. She cocked her head to the right and looked at her for a bit, thinking about what she had said. Was she... close to her father? Had anything happened to him? Unfortunately, she couldn't really offer any pity toward the man; if he had done something bad, like hers, he probably deserved it. A small smirk on her face formed as she thought of this, but quickly faded when she asked the question about herself.

"Yes... I'm fine... " Tomoro wondered when exactly she passed out yesterday... it was probably from the smoke and the fumes, but she could never be too sure. Maybe it was just the presence of the man cloaked in all of that black. She could barely remember what had happened the day before, like a hangover after drinking bottle after bottle of hard liquor. All she remembered was that her eye hurt... and Seth had pushed her out of the makeshift arena he had made... and that her friends were there for her.

"Yes... what...are we going to do today..?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:33 pm
"I dunno!" Hikaru said, plopping down on the bed next to Tomoro and kicking her legs over the side cheerfully. "Classes are out for the summer, so we should go relax somewhere! I heard there's a great shopping mall just outside campus... maybe we could go look around there or something!"

Pushing herself off the bed, she landed in a clean spot on the floor, splaying her arms out to the side like a gymnast that had just completed a jump. She turned her head back to Tomoro, grinning widely.

"So, if you wanna get cleaned up or something, there's fresh towels and stuff in the bathroom," she said. "You look like you've had a rough couple of days... a hot shower is just what you need! You can borrow some of my clothes if you want, too."  

Misao
Crew

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas