Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
How Do You Feel About 5? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:32 pm
OK guys I was just wondering how u feel about MMBN 5, but more so how u feel about the liberation missions. I found them annoying and it made me really not like the game so much and was only worth playing to continue the series. I'm not sure if they are making a 6 but if they do i really hope they take them out. Overall 5 was worth playing but it was my least favorite and i hated liberation missions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:57 pm
I didn't like 4. Everything you did in the tournament, you had to do a stupid mission...That you're not very much rewarded for.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:50 pm
I loved 4. I didn't like 5 but I got Double Team for DS. I liked 3. 2 was okay. 1 was to complicated.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:14 pm
I hate 4. Every single person you fought had a problem right before the match. I like 5 'cause you had to strategize in the missions.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:28 am
Nova Wave Assassin
I hate 4. Every single person you fought had a problem right before the match. I like 5 'cause you had to strategize in the missions.

4 made the game more interesting.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:24 pm
I thought MMBN5 was okay because you got to play as more characters then just MegaMan and it required strategy to get through the Liberation Missions! Then again....... I LOVE all the MegaMan Games xp  

Terra21

sushi phish

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:45 am
i don't like 4 and i don't have 5, but i absolutely love 3  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:24 pm
I liked all except #4

the "problem right before a tournament match" is very annoying, and i really hate doing the toyrobo scene.....and you have to start over like 4 times stressed

5 is better than 4 to me......i liked the liberation missions, its more of a challenge to have to beat enemies within 3 turns pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:40 pm
MegaMan_Of_Spirit
I liked all except #4

the "problem right before a tournament match" is very annoying, and i really hate doing the toyrobo scene.....and you have to start over like 4 times stressed

5 is better than 4 to me......i liked the liberation missions, its more of a challenge to have to beat enemies within 3 turns pirate
pirate  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:37 am
Liked 3. Best ending ever. I was like WTF!? when I heard about the "truth."

I liked 5. The missions were kinda annoying but okay. The only thing I hated was the ending....WHY DID COLONEL STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT!? (I'm referrign to team ProtoMan.) WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN HUB TO SAVE THE DAY?!? Crapcom you little...ARGH! If that EVER happens again with 6, I'm OFF being a MegaMan fangirl FOREVER! >.<' *puts on RockMans helmet and teakes out a MuraMasa*  

Mechanic Alt

ZenonX1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:53 am
the liberation missions gave it a cool little twist  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:32 pm
Here's my ranks:

2 is at the bottom because I've never played it.

3 was my favorite. It had the best challenges, the story all blended together, everything was just put together perfectly.

5 had the liberations which were fun, giving the series a new twist, but... After a while you get tired of the same deal(get team navi, liberation, get team navi liberation, ect.), plus the liberations got miffing after the 5th one. The story was broken by the constant routine.

1 was extremely hard, especially with no network identification, hard viruses, excape chip instead of running... It was just... Bad... But I do think they did their best for a starting of the series.

4 was so freakin annoying... It introduced the stupid virus system of normal to EX and then having to open a hole to get higher viruses. You really couldn't get good chips(the reason I could never beat Duo >_<)... And the way you always had to do some stupid(I mean really REALLY utterly stupid) mission before each tournamet battle... Capcom really did the worst job of putting a BN game together here...

So there's my opinion.  

SwordMan.EXE

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:25 pm
OK if i put hem all in order like you it would be thus:

3 is first obviously becuase of the awesome storyline it was tons of fun. it wasnt to incredibly hard but hard enough. I don't think this game had a single annoying feature or stupid things you had to do.

2 this was second because it was really what truly made this game vey likeable. It had the different net sections and i think it to had a pretty good story. This game also didnt have a lot of annoying stuff.

1 is third because its the original. withouth it there would be no 2 3 4 5 or 6(coming). 1 had a good story plus no annoying things. what absolutely sucked tho was the internet. one huge internet with no seperations it was so hard to find things. the internet graphics werent the best either. secret stuff was hard to get. secret bosses hard to find.

4 Hey for was a good game. yeah the things b4 every tournamnet battle was way too predictable and annoying. I didnt think it caused a horrible story tho. Toyrobo thing sucked and pissed me off. It was still a fun game. chips were way to hard to get.

5 well 5 is the wrost in my oppinion. i jsut hate the liberation missions. they are annoying and arent fun. Its not what a buy Megaman games for. The HUGE plus of this game is being able to play as other navis. that was a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:47 pm

4 Was my favorite I liked how you could fight differen't enemies. But hated the Toy Robo thing.

1 Was my second favorite because well it was just an original and the final boss was way to easy.

2 Is my third favorite because well I just liked the bosses and the storyline was awesome.

3 Is my fourth favorite because well it was okay but didn't have much excitement and I hated when you had to do all those animal things for fighting BeastMan.

5 Is my least favorite because of its storyline.

Perverted Gumball

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:38 am
Liked MMBN4: RS or its progressive difficulty(hated the dreaded Mako virus in Park Area/under Net )

MMBN 5 TC/TP Liberation Missions were easy until the last in Nebula Area(Used a quick folder for the other ones), the first game were you could get all chips without having to get the other version to help you get the good parts. Selfdetermine which difficulty you wanted.

Chaos Souls.. Proto/Toad/Knight... blaugh  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces