Submit

Devante X

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:25 am
Okay, I have a question, are Cain and Riff gay? I really hope so, I mean, there are A LOT of pictures of them together, and not to mention a number of touchy moments in the manga. Tell me, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:31 am
I haven't read the whole series, so I don't know if they will be, or if Yuki's just teasing.
And... well, I don't want any spoilers, so I won't do anymore research myself, just wait, read on and see for myself. whee But I do hope they are!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:30 am
I personally think it just IS. Love is love :3 doesn't matter if its between people of the same gender or not.

But really, this is the most touchy feely any of Kaori Yuki's characters have gotten outside of Boys Next Door which was unabashedly about a male/male relationship.

I dunno really, this is a little beyond teasing, but their bond is far above lust. I wouldnt be surprised if they never laid a finger on each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:55 pm
Gay? I don't know... Cain did fall in love with Meredith, and his cousin/half-sister... And Riff *spoilers* had a fiancee

In love? Yes.  

Shura Yukihime

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:40 pm
Cain and Riff are just so cute together, it doesn't matter if their gay or not. They belong together.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:45 pm
Momiji-Bunny
Cain and Riff are just so cute together, it doesn't matter if their gay or not. They belong together.

Damn right! heart  

Devante X

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

niwatori_no_kami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:38 pm
*owns the very VERY last volume*
oh boy... man... so many things to say... pity I can't...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:12 pm
niwatori_no_kami

why not!? if you don't wanna say it here, PM me please! I will love you forever 3nodding  

Devante X

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghourry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:39 pm
niwatori_no_kami

You gotta PM me as well! *grovels at your feet* I loves you forever! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:55 pm
niwatori_no_kami

PM me too, please  

Momiji-Bunny

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:22 am
There is a spoilerriffic God Child thread way at the bottom in the guild forum if you guys want to chatter about what happens in the end :3
There's lots of interesting stuff there.
That manga is so fun to ponder over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:17 am
Sai-kun

Which is precisely why I love Count Cain the most out of all KY's works. 3nodding

But really, it's not a good idea to find out the ending before reading what you missed... That'll take an immense amount of fun out of the last few books. 3nodding I made the mistake of doing so... And as a result, rather than concentrating on what was going on, I was looking for the parts mentioned in that particularly detailed spoiler...  

Shura Yukihime

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:16 am
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun

Which is precisely why I love Count Cain the most out of all KY's works. 3nodding

But really, it's not a good idea to find out the ending before reading what you missed... That'll take an immense amount of fun out of the last few books. 3nodding I made the mistake of doing so... And as a result, rather than concentrating on what was going on, I was looking for the parts mentioned in that particularly detailed spoiler...

Oh yes, I agree with you absolutely.
It was exciting to get each new issue, not knowing where the characters will go, what other shocking twists will be revealed, whether there is hope or doom on the horizon. A lot of the fun was the OHMYGOD, THAT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN aspect of this manga...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:06 pm
Sai-kun

Oh yes, I agree with you absolutely.
It was exciting to get each new issue, not knowing where the characters will go, what other shocking twists will be revealed, whether there is hope or doom on the horizon. A lot of the fun was the OHMYGOD, THAT DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN aspect of this manga...

That is SO true!  

Devante X

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Naotosbro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:41 pm
Well, they're really close, but not gay exactly....sorta like Katan and Rociel? But then again I haven't read all of Count Cain or Angel Sanctuary, so I really can't say.... sweatdrop  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff