Reply Pokémon Defenders
A better pokemon rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:16 pm
Hi I am Akira Mercuraki and my experimental pokemon rp is designed to be like your living the rp instead of just Rping the game.will even have some new charecters that you wont reconize as you travel friends could become enemys and Enemys become friends,you see this isn't going to be just some pokemon rp its going to be a realistic advanced pokemon rp and just like in real life your never know whats going to happen.
Here is the form
Name:
Home town: ((you can make it up as long as you say which region it is in a give a descripition of the surroundings what is this place like hot cold desert,jungle?))
Charecter description:
age is not needed cause your all going to be started on your journey and neither is is your first pokemon cause thats all going to depend on your profile I cant tell you how cause Just like if it where real your going to have to learn some things as you go.ok things soon to come Items for each store and info on how to earn alot of money in this rp. until then all leave you with my Bio
Name:Akira Mercuraki
Home:Froston Isle
Description:Akira grew up in the remote Island of Froston which is far to the north east of mossdeep,He hads been studying pokemon all his life and really wants to get his first pokemon today cause he is finally old anough but there is no Pokemon lab or Pokemon center on the Island!How is he going to get a pokemon?all roleplay it later...
stay tuned if you want to figure out more about this rp.
and just for the one it all give them titles next time episode 1:The Berry Battle!weird title huh well I got to go check on another guild all be right back and start the rp.
oh yah your supposed to pm me an anyways Axel you had an error in your form read the first post more carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:28 am
((This sounds good, about time someone made a decent Pokemon RP round here. The only good one i've found is the safari zone and the locations are pretty limited there. sweatdrop

I'll come back when you've got more description and some other people willing to RP.))  

Trumpster

Aimeara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:31 am
Yeah, this sounds interesting. 3nodding I'll keep watching if you get more players and maybe come to rp too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:18 am
Ahahaha! Yay! xd

I was debating or not whether I should just go ahead and start and RP, but you beat me to it! But like my fellow PDers before me, I, too, shall wait for it to develope.
3nodding  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:50 pm
LUFFY! heart

Monkey D. Luffy ish teh secks. domokun

Oh, and this sounds good, Yup yup. Needs more description. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:09 pm
Name: Axel Hummerwibble
Home town: I'm a roaming free spirit, you can't hold me down, baby! (heh... grew up in forested areas, though)
Charecter description: See below for appearance, no axe, though. He can be pretty obnoxious sometimes, and overall personality is... wierd. I dunno. Largely silly and care-free, but he does consider himself cultured, and he can act intelligent... when he wants to. Also occasionally uses broken engrish for no apparent reason what-so-ever. ROCKO STARU NUMBOWAH ONE! ...all those wacky, wierdo characters you loved or loathed rolled into one.
pkmn: Grace, the Kirlia. Kit the Vulpix.  

Axel the Bard

Aimeara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:00 pm
I have one question. Will you decide our first Pokémon, or how this will work? I'll give my description now without that Pokémon, just tell me if I have to decide it myself. 3nodding I'm really bad with these descriptionthings, but I hope it'll get clearer in the actual RP. And my English is bad, I hope you understand something. sweatdrop

Name: Aimeara
Home town: Lavender town (it's that ghost town in Kanto, if you don't remember)
Character description: Aimeara grew up in Lavender town, where her parents had their little flowershop. She used her time wandering around and got lost easily. And she is still really talented at getting lost, she can't read maps and if she's going to somewhere alone, you can be sure that she won't be back soon.
She doesn't have her own Pokémon yet, because there isn't any labs around, but we'll see what will happen~. 3nodding (If you want to know more, just ask. sweatdrop This is so crappy, gah.. gonk )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:04 pm
Aimeara
I have one question. Will you decide our first Pokémon, or how this will work? I'll give my description now without that Pokémon, just tell me if I have to decide it myself. 3nodding I'm really bad with these descriptionthings, but I hope it'll get clearer in the actual RP. And my English is bad, I hope you understand something. sweatdrop

Name: Aimeara
Home town: Lavender town (it's that ghost town in Kanto, if you don't remember)
Character description: Aimeara grew up in Lavender town, where her parents had their little flowershop. She used her time wandering around and got lost easily. And she is still really talented at getting lost, she can't read maps and if she's going to somewhere alone, you can be sure that she won't be back soon.
She doesn't have her own Pokémon yet, because there isn't any labs around, but we'll see what will happen~. 3nodding (If you want to know more, just ask. sweatdrop This is so crappy, gah.. gonk )

it depends on where you start you see each trainer will get to choose between a set of 3 that changes depending on where you are and for all those who live in places with out a lab or mabe somtimes th proffesor will run out of pokemon you will half to go out on your own to find your pokemon like my charecter did but I cant explain anymore I got to go start my sample rp of how I got my charecter got his pokemon oh bye the way all first explore your home town you might find somthing of value make sure to not finish you posts after going in or out of somewhere that way I can tell you Info on like if you see any strange or if anybody gives you somthing. Like in the games your mom is going to give you your first items including somthing special.  

Akira Mercuraki

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:59 pm
Well here it is episode 1:
Akira Mercuraki wakes up
"Its finally time today I start my Journey to not only become a pokemon trainer but a pokemon breeder as well"
Akiras mother:"Oh Akira get down here you got a package from your grandfather"
Akira rush down the stairs and open the package in inside there was a weird pokeball.
"um this dosn't look like any pokeball I have ever seen before,hay theres a note
Dear Akira,
This is my latest invention the Freeze Ball no other ball exept the Master Ball has a greater chance of catching ice pokemon,,also if it dose not capture the pokemon it will have a slight chance of freezing it as long as its not a fire type making it easier to catch.
"sounds intresting well I better go use these to capture a pokemon.."
Akira's mom stoped him."wait here take this it was also in the package its a pokedex"
After getting the pokedex Akira puts on his jacket and boots and heads out side and walks towards the Forest a after a couple of hours of walking through the think snow he spots a cave."This cave looks kind of weird mabe a pokemon made it,well its to small for a ursaring so I dont see the harm in checking it out.As he slowly walked in to the cave he spotted a pokemon"I better use my pokedex"Snorunt the Snow Hat pokemon,Snorunt lives in regions with heavy snowfall.In seasons with out snow,such as spring and summer,thie pokemon steals away to live quietly among the stalactites and the stalagmites deep with in the caverns.
"weird this one is dose not have the same coloring as as its supposed to,oh well a pokemons a pokemon a I guess.Akira reachs out for one of his newly aquired freeze balls and throws it at the snorunt
after a couple of hours it is it settles down and finally gets caught.
"Wow my first pokemon all guess all you Onichikan,I wonder why it took so long to capture you my watch says its 11pm!"
Next Episode 2:Things heat up!
stats on my poekmon so far
Snorunt/Onichikan/Female/Level 5((will get a move list later))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:41 am
((If you're running this RP then you shouldn't have your own character because you could allow yourself to do anything, like amazingly catch a full health pokemon in your first post with a ball that hasn't existed until 5 seconds ago. The only way you can fairly have your own character is to assign someone to monitor your character like you are going to do with ours.))  

Trumpster

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:21 am
Trumpster
((If you're running this RP then you shouldn't have your own character because you could allow yourself to do anything, like amazingly catch a full health pokemon in your first post with a ball that hasn't existed until 5 seconds ago. The only way you can fairly have your own character is to assign someone to monitor your character like you are going to do with ours.))

1.I wasnt useing a normal pokeball I was using a new one that is specialized in catching ice types 2.The pokemon was asleep that makes it easier to catch 3. I will have more than one person in charge of the rp.4. I couldn't weaken it my charecter didnt have any other pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:03 am
((Well get this other person in and get them to look at that post then.

If you read my post carefully, you would know that you using a new ball was one of the problems I saw with your post.

What I'm saying is, you seem to be running this RP in relation to other people with the same role as a Dungeon Master and there is a good reason why Dungeon Masters are never allowed to have characters of their own. If you wish to have your own character then you need to have another person who will moderate your posts, preferably someone we know is not one of your mule accounts.))  

Trumpster

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:59 pm
stare Whats the point of creating a rp,running a rp and keeping order in a rp if you cant be a part of that rp?, for example Leviathan arena the owner Enki Leviathan had his own charecter and that rp is the best gaia has to offer in my opinion Im pretty sure why he created it the lack of good rps out there in other words so he and others would have a place to rp thats what Im doing only the them of the rp is alot diffrent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:45 pm
Fine, I'll watch him, and make sure he doesn't godmode.
*reads post*
you're fine.  

Axel the Bard

Trumpster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:22 am
((Yes but I'm sure they didn't have as big a part in controlling the RP as you are trying to do. and axel, although he's not godmoding as such, he is still taking liberties because of his power. the first pokemon he finds happens to be sleeping somewhere easy to see and is a shiny. A pokemon like that would make sure it stayed hidden or it would have been caught long before you found it. It would for sure not be sleeping in the open where it could easily be found or attacked.))  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff