Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
ok listen up fellow a7xers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:27 pm
im looking for people to become new crew members, dedicated hard working members. especially meaning my life calls me further and further away from the gaia community. no i am not leaving. just away a lot. anyways pm me explaining why you think you should be crew and one lucky person will be chosen to be a vice captain. i will run a poll for the top 5 people i choose to be the runners up for vice capitain.

Also on a side note i am going to need peoples help with recruiting, making banners, sigs, and a whole s**t load more.

That is all for now. peace out and keep on rockin. keep on lookin out for updates.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:21 pm
Gah, sorry I haven't been on, School is becoming more stressful.

Anyway, I think this is a good idea, meaning, there's going to be two vice captains, or something like that o make sure the guild is running smoothly, correct?

CHANSUNG BANANA PARTY
Crew

Drago

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 am
yeah. school is kinda hectic for me cause im graduating this saturday and then my job is bein a b***h and also xbox always calls me to it. specially now that im going to start making machinima, with halo 2. so yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Kind of late but if you're still looking for someone to make banners & sigs or whatnot, i can be a part of that if you like.

This is a signature i just made and a sample of what most of my work will look like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[ Sgt. Fudge ]

Drago

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:33 am
[ Sgt. Fudge ]
Kind of late but if you're still looking for someone to make banners & sigs or whatnot, i can be a part of that if you like.

This is a signature i just made and a sample of what most of my work will look like.

thats sweet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:04 pm
Thanks.  

[ Sgt. Fudge ]

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:16 pm
[ Sgt. Fudge ]

that looks cool  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:03 pm
i saw ur backround and its awesome....how can i get different backrounds other than the ones gaia gives u???????  

0-guitar-pro-0

0-guitar-pro-0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:05 pm
do any of u guys/grls like kiss,metallica,ac/dc,or any other old heavy bands????  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:08 am
deguimtaron
do any of u guys/grls like kiss,metallica,ac/dc,or any other old heavy bands????
hell yeah bro. that stuff is the s**t.  

Drago

genevievemia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:53 pm
whoever is gonna be vice.....
it would be awsome if they tried to dress like m. shadows or the rev  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:27 pm
I can lend a hand. I happen to be a captian of a guild so I know how to run one. I can also make some banners if you like.

=D

Roses and Revolvers

Orakagi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:07 am
Well, I can't make any (good) banners but I can do anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:38 am
ill join xd im mature...  

faithfulfiend

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out