Sports
  Fighting
  Strategy
  Other
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:21 am
Any new games out there anybody would suggest?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:21 am
Kingdom hearts 2!!! xd  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:50 pm
My personal favorite besides KH is Fire Emblem heart Especially Rekka no Ken, which was the first one translated and brought to America...I love Lucius! He's my favorite character...I always level him up the most and give him the spell the archmage is supposed to be using^^' Lu-chan is better then Athos anyway stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:12 pm
Ayaji
My personal favorite besides KH is Fire Emblem heart Especially Rekka no Ken, which was the first one translated and brought to America...I love Lucius! He's my favorite character...I always level him up the most and give him the spell the archmage is supposed to be using^^' Lu-chan is better then Athos anyway stare

i heard of fire emblem! i wanted to play that one, but i never really got the chance! ill probley buy that sometime if i save up the money...anyother ideas?  

Ashelux
Captain

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:05 pm
I also like Legend of Zelda...can't wait for Twilight Princess^^

My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time though. Probably because it was the first game I ever completely beat^^ (ok, so I am missing a few peices of heart and skultullas, but that's it)

I also enjoy playing SSBM. I use Marth the most, because he's sexy, and he's a pretty good fighter too. Unlike his previous game he actually has pants this time (guess he got tired of being called the 'Pantless Prince')
I'm excited to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl when it comes out...I want to try out Pit (aka Kid Iccarus) heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:42 pm
Ayaji

My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time though. Probably because it was the first game I ever completely beat^^ (ok, so I am missing a few peices of heart and skultullas, but that's it)

I also enjoy playing SSBM. I use Marth the most, because he's sexy, and he's a pretty good fighter too. Unlike his previous game he actually has pants this time (guess he got tired of being called the 'Pantless Prince')
I'm excited to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl when it comes out...I want to try out Pit (aka Kid Iccarus) heart

i loved zelda and the ocarina of time! that was a great game! 3nodding cant wait for the new zelda!!!!  

Ashelux
Captain

DeathBySodiumIntake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:16 pm
i like zelda, and harvest moon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Ashelux
Ayaji

i loved zelda and the ocarina of time! that was a great game! 3nodding cant wait for the new zelda!!!!
They keep on pushing the date far and far away. It now comes out in sept. I can't wait untill it cames out.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
Ayaji

They keep on pushing the date far and far away. It now comes out in sept. I can't wait untill it cames out.
xp i remember wen they did that with kh2...it was makeing a lot of ppl mad...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:11 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
Ayaji

xp i remember wen they did that with kh2...it was makeing a lot of ppl mad...
They also did that for Animal Crossing Wild World.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:53 pm
Tales of Legendia  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:42 pm
Kingdom hearts chains of memories.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NatoKenichi