Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:56 pm
The bleechwood door, framed by white, is the first thing you see besides the number 525 and doorknob on the door. Standing outside, you see the door is open, as it usually is when the occupant is inside.

Opening the door and stepping in, you seem to find yourself in a bright little room, assuming the lights are on. With tatami mats under your feet, a few pairs of slipers near them. Although it may look strange, you know that you've entered into the room of a person who goes by Japanese customs.

Looking around, you see the walls painted in stripes of all sizes, pink, black and white. There isn't much else in this here room; plain and simple, most would say, is the best way to live.

The small desk, which resides in the middle of the wall to your left, only half seen with the door parallel to the side of your body, has scattered papers on it. There are various shelves about the desk where about a million picture frames reside, discluding the ones tapped to the walls around it; so many pictures, mostly of different people.

Walking up to the desk, you see there are papers scattered all over it, covering a few open notebooks. The sheets seem to be that of music and some of stories. To the left of the desk, where no pictures are, is a bookshelf, covered in a couple of books; fairytales, fiction, historical fiction, horror, the works; half of it is manga.

The wall across from the door, you notice, has a window seat indented into the wall where the huge window lays. The cusions on top are of a pastel pink, a lighter shade than the wall, with black pillows. In the middle of the pillows, you laugh; there are pink bottons.

Finally, against the wall opposite the desk, resides a bed that comes up to about your waist. Clad in a thin black sheet, you see there on the borders of the sheet, pink lace going in and out of the cover. Walking closer, you see a pink sheet below this black one. A few pillows rest silently on the bed, the same design as the laced cover just with the colors inverted; black lace, pink cloth. Of course, no room would be complete without the few stuffed plush sitting there on the bed. Reaching out, you try to pick one up, but suddenly it comes alive; guess that wasn't a plush after all.

The walk in closet, which you decide would be better not to explore, seeing as you've spent your share of time here, has a door leading into it next to the bookcase, or so you've just realized.

Now that there is a new occupent of the room, the grandfather of the occupied body had come in to change it. Now, each picture has been replaced by others so that Skylar is in them rather than Meghan. Although not much else was change, you will no longer ever see that live animal again. The pictures on the wall are nothing but her family and herself, along with a couple of just Skylar and Koichi.
A ring, though, sits lifelessly on the desk. It is almost not noticable, but it's there in it's black box, the red interior complimenting the ring nicely. And, above the ring inside the box, lies a note for the occupent; to which has not been read. If it'll ever be read, who knows.
And, alas, the books have been added too as well as the papers; now, not only do they reside in english, but in french as well. Yes, Skylar's grampa, on her moms side, is french while her father was japanese [although meghan wans't even japanse to start with]. Nothing else has changed, though, so dont' worry about getting lost.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:02 pm
Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan leaned her head against the frame, tears falling down her face. Monkichii hopped into her lap, curling up into a ball. After a moment or two, his breathing deepened as he fell asleep. "You know, at least," she laughed gently, petting Monkichii softly so she didn't wake him up. "But... Why? Why don't i remember anything?" she asked herself, looking out the window again; she wanted to know what had happened so bad, but she couldn't.

Krazy Kaori
[Would you be mad if I skipped ahead a few hours? ><;;]

Kai rolled over, muttering something under his breath. He felt rather odd, sleeping on something other than the hard ground for once, and he was restless. His eyes slowly blinked open, but he didn't move, just staring at the ceiling in silence. Then he sat up, running a hand through his hair and gazing around the room, still half asleep. His eyes found Kaori and he crawled over to her bed on hands and knees. She was still asleep. Kai sighed, then crossed back to the futon. He left his shoes for now, but pulled on his shirt, vaguely aware that he was still in the girl's dorm.

He staggered to his feet, placing his hand on the wall to steady himself. He slowly opened the door, pausing and leaning within the frame.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[no, I don't mind xD]]
Meghan sighed, sitting there. Her hands were on both sides of Monkichii, a little curved as though there was an invisble glass ball around him. "How will I start, tomorrow without you here. Who's arms will guid me, when all the answers disapear. Is it too late, are you too far gone to stay..." she sang, pausing, "If only tears could bring you back to me. If only love could find a way. What I would do, what I would give, if you returned to me, somewhere somehow someway. If my tears could bring you back, to me," she finished, her voice faultering and shaky, tears still falling.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned and went through the door, placing his hand on the wall as he moved, afraid he'd lose his balance and fall over. He was pretty much still asleep, barely aware of what he was doing. He hadn't slept nearly as long as he should have to get his energy level back to normal.

He paused, sniffing the air softly as a voice reached his ears. Without even thinking, he began following it, vaguely recognizing the scent as Meghan's. His hand trailed along the wall as he moved, bare feet silent against the floor. He came to a halt just outside her door, and stooped to look through the crack where it was slightly open. He saw her crying, but the fact didn't register in his tired mind. Instead he dropped to the floor, leaning his back against the wall. He was out of view of the door now, set against the wall beside it. His eyes closed again as he listened to her in silence.

[Alright, thanks. ^^;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[AHH. peeping tom o.O HAHA. anytime heart 3nodding ]]
Meghan sighed, looking around her room. "It's so... lonely in here," she said softly, shivering from the thought. "Hold me tight Konna omoi nara. Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi. Shiritaku Nakatta yo. I love you Namida tomaranai. Konnan ja Kimi no koto. Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo," she sang softly under her breath as Monkichii's head flicked up. His ears twitched as he sniffed the air, pouncing off her lap. "Kichii?" she said softly, watching him, "What's wrong?"

Krazy Kaori
Kai's head slumped to his chest during the brief silence and then snapped back up as she began singing once more. He leaned to his side, looking through once more, but lost his balance and fell over on his side with a soft thump. "Gah..." he groaned, rubbing his head as he sat back up again. He looked again to find Monkichii leaving his spot on Meghan's lap and, after a pause, realized he was about to be discovered.

Kai stood, then slowly pushed open her door. "Sorry to bother you," he grunted quietly, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked at her again, noticing her tears for the first time. A sudden concern spread across his face as he began to slowly wake. "You alright?" he asked, taking a wobbly step towards her, one hand on the wall again for support.

[Ack, no... ><;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
She heard a thump outside her door and swung a leg off the windowseat. Seeing that it was Kai, she quickly whipped away her tears. "Don't be silly," she laughed, "I'm fine," she said, nodding her head. Monkichii ran over to Kai and pawed at his pants, wanting him to fall. He mewed softly, looking up at him, just waiting for him to fall from his momentaraly bad balance.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned, shaking his head. "No," he said groggily. "Crying doesn't equal fine." His eyes moved lazily towards the creature which was pawing at him and he slid down the wall, stopping in a crouched position. He stared at him a moment, as if trying to recall where he knew him from. Then his eyes widened slightly in realization and he patted Monkichii's head lightly. "Wacha doin?" he asked dizzily, and then sat down entirely, back against the wall and looking back towards Meghan. The thought he was invading her room didn't even occur to him.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[now it sounds like an alian xDD Wow, i'm really weird sweatdrop whee ]]
"It's nothing, don't worry about it," she said softly, leaning back agasinst the side of the wall. She didn't like the fact that she'd been caught, but she wasn't mad at him like she though she would be.
Monkichii mewed and gently stuck a paw on Kai's feet, before sticking both front paws on them. He mewed softly again, looking a little sad that he hadn't fallen, but happy that he'd at least semi-fallin on the floor.

Krazy Kaori
Kai's head slumped to his chest and then raised again. He obviously couldn't function without sleep. His foot twitched as Monkichii touched it and then Kai grinned, looking kind of out of it. He scooped the creature into his arms and pet it softly, eyes shifting back towards Meghan. He frowned at her, eyes closing for a moment and then reopening. He didn't believe her. Even his groggy mind could tell she wasn't really fine.

Sighing, he set Monkichii back down and slid against the wall until he was standing again. He stared at Meghan for a while and then walked towards her, leaning against the wall beside her. He looked down at her from his six foot height and shook his head. "I don't believe you," he said bluntly.

[Wait... Kai sounds like an alien? xD;; I think I'm disappearing again. T.T]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[no, not really. i'm talking about 'invading' xD oh, and oki ><]]
Meghan looked up at him as Monkichii hopped onto the seat after having been left where he'd been. She looked away from him, feeling small as he looked at her. "You may not believe me," she said softly, "but that doesn't meen much." She sighed, playing around with Mnokchii's left ear gently. "Kai-kun, why are you here? Weren't you sleeping?" she asked, still not looking at him. She was trying to avoid answering him, knowing it wasn't going to work and that she'd end up telling him sooner or later, even if it was a week later, but she was going to try to stall as long as she could.

Krazy Kaori
Kai watched her, rubbing at his eyes again to try waking up fully. "I was asleep," he began. "But then I woke up." He frowned, realizing what he'd just said and how obvious it was. Well of course he'd wake up... He shook his head and yawned one last time before his face grew serious. He looked back at her and replied quietly, "I heard you singing and I followed your voice."

Krazy Kaori
Kai watched her, rubbing at his eyes again to try waking up fully. "I was asleep," he began. "But then I woke up." He frowned, realizing what he'd just said and how obvious it was. Well of course he'd wake up... He shook his head and yawned one last time before his face grew serious. He looked back at her and replied quietly, "I heard you singing and I followed your voice."

Wind.scattered_wings
She laughed. "Well, why'd you follow a voice you weren't sure belonged to someone you knew?" she tesased; she didn't think he'd answer that question. "You're still tired, and you know it, Kai," she said serious as she looked at him. "If you don't get any sleep, or at least the amount you need, that training you plan on doing will kill you."

Krazy Kaori
Kai shook his head, mumbling quietly, "But I did know it was you..." Then he glanced at the ground after she spoke, closing his eyes. "But I....!" he began, protesting sleep much like a child would. He crossed his arms over his chest and his eyes narrowed slightly and then closed once more. ".....fine," he muttered defeatedly, knowing she was right. But then an idea occured to him and he looked up at her, smirking very faintly. "I'll go if I can do one thing first..."

[Gotta go on a cliffhanger of sorts! =O]

Wind.scattered_wings
"Depends..." she said softly, her voice hinting that she was curious. One thing...? Curse irony, she thought, looking out the window. She thought for a few moments, then looked back at him. "What is that one thing?" she continued, smirking as well. Curiousity killed the cat, she thought, knowing one day she was going to be that cat.

[[wahh. not a cliffhanger >< lol. i'll talk to you tomorrow, Krazy]]

Krazy Kaori
[Bwahaha >D]

Kai closed his eyes, wobbling dangerously in place. Then he forced them back open, settling them on her once more. He blinked until the image cleared and smiled faintly at the curiosity in her voice. His smile broke into a grin as he turned to face her and took another step forward, so he was right in front of her. Then he paused for a moment, just watching her. "I just want a hug," he said quietly. "And you do too," he added, but his tone was questioning. Then reached out, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His eyes closed again and he leaned a bit more heavily on her than he intended to. His sleep deprived mind couldn't think straight.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[WHOOHOO!! You know how much i love hugs? o.O ::huggles:: If i don't get hugs from certain people, i get cranky and mad at them for a day or two xP]]
Meghan tilted her head when he said he wanted a hug. What the hell? she thought, trying not to laugh, I... want a hug? she continued, thinking it was insane, as though he was asking her to jump off a bridge... but she might've done that, so, maybe it wasn't so crazy. She blushed slightly as he hugged her, but she sat there, somewhat frozen with shock. As she felt him leaning on her, she sighed. "Kai-kun, you seriously need some sleep," she said softly, putting her hands on his shoulders as she she stood up.

Krazy Kaori
Kai teetered back, letting go almost reluctantly. He was almost pouting as he closed his eyes again, nodding slowly. Then he sighed, taking a step back and placing his hands behind his head. "I guess you're right," he muttered and took another step away before spinning around towards the door. "I'll see you later," he called and then disappeared through, leaving as if nothing had happened at all.

[I don't like hugs very much.. I need my personal space. If someone hugs me, my face instantly turns red. >>;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
She watched after him, walking to the door as well. "Just... don't fall," she called after him, laughing softly. She thought for a moment, contemplating weither to go after him or not, but decided against it; he wanted to stay with his sister right now, right? She didn't want to get in the way of that.
Monkichii brushed his tail against Meghan's leg, watching as Kai walked away. Mewing slightly, he bolted out the door and started towards Kai, still wanting him to trip.

[[evil kichii xD... aww, come now, are hugs THAT bad? my friends were all like taht at first, but now they love hugs ><]]

Krazy Kaori
"I won't..." he called back. Kai had his hand against the wall once more, trailing it along for support as he moved. He paused though as he caught the scent of the squirrel following after him. Kai stared at him for a moment and then shook his head. He almost complied to Monkichii's wishes several times, but always managed to catch himself somehow. Kai was yawning again as he slipped back inside Kaori's room, shutting the door behind him, but it somehow creaked back open. He ignored it, too sleepy to realize, and stripped off his shirt once more. Eyes eyes glanced towards Kaori, who was still sleeping, just to make sure she was still alright. Then he plopped down on the futon, settling on his stomach and closing his eyes.

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan sighed, closing the door but not fully for when Monkichii came back. She walked back to where she'd been before Kai had come and sat, hugging her legs to her chest, a light blush still on her face. "I...wanted a hug?" she asked again to herself.
Monkichii peered into the room, his tail waving behind him. Slowly, he crept in since the door was open. Knowing he hadn't gotten sleep either, he walked over to Kai and crawled on the pillow, curling up into a ball before falling a sleep next to his head.

Krazy Kaori
Kai kept his eyes shut, sniffing the air automatically as Monkichii's scent entered the room. He felt something step onto the pillow he had his face against and slowly turned his head, watching the creature as he fell asleep. Kai smiled faintly, petting the squirrel's head softly and then pulling his hand back again, closing his eyes. After a moment, he fell asleep as well, rolling onto his side restlessly after only a few seconds.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[just...dont' crush him o.O]]
Meghan sighed, hearing in the distance a wolf; she knew it must have been far away, but a gentle breeze combed through her hair at the same time, carrying with it a couple of noises. She closed her eyes for a moment, before getting up, eyes still shut. She finally opened them after a moment and walked over to her bed, where she lay down; resting her eyes wouldn't hurt. She wasn't tired, so she knew she probably wouldn't fall asleep; she looked out the window once more, the light from the moon the only thing shining in her room at the moment, as she looked up at the ceiling, shutting her eyes to 'daydream'

Krazy Kaori
Kai mumbled something under his breath, random images flashing across his mind but not staying long enough for him to make out. He rolled over again, away from Monkichii and towards the wall the futon was against. His shoulder hit it with a soft thump and then he stilled, breath deepening as he fell asleep a bit more soundly.

[I won't. xP And I'm doing chemistry now, so sorry for delays.]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[Don't worry about it xD I have to be doing my homework as well... especially that evil DBQ i needa finish cuz it's due tmrw... curse it]]
Meghan rolled over onto her side, her right hand hanging off the side of her bed slightly, her other close to her face. Her legs had pulled themselves up, nearing her chest. Meghan's finger twitched as it lay alone, a cold wind hitting it as the other clenched the cloth under it. It's happening.... again, a voice echoed over and over in her head.

[[she's a tormented child ::shakes head:: poor thing xDDDDD]]

Krazy Kaori
Kai's hand moved on its own, reaching out and settling atop of Monkichii, finding the fur almost comforting to the touch. He kept his hand light though, unconsciously aware that he didn't want to hurt the creature. He mumbled again, rolling onto his back and scratching his bare stomach faintly. His tail kept a constant beat as it thumped against the ground, hanging off of the futon.

[Aww... Kai's asleep though! xP]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[lol. why does it matter either way? o.O]]
Meghan's eyes fluttered open unconsiously, a cloud blowing over them. Her eyes seemed merky and bleek as it store in the darkness up at the ceiling. She lifted a hand in the air, fully stretched as her palm paralleled the ceiling from far away. Slowly, it started to close before grasping thin air, turning over as it released again; the eyes of the girl saw butterfly, bursting into millions as it flew away.
Her hand dropped back to the side as her head turned, her eyes shutting agian.

Krazy Kaori
Kai's fingers absently began stroking Monkichii's fur as they slept, him still totally out of it. His eyes opened for a brief moment, interrupting the constant noise of his tail's twitching. He gazed around the room, turning his head slowly to see every angle. Then he flipped to his stomach, head turning to stare at the wall before his eyes finally closed again, the constant thumping returning once more.

[Because he could come and bother you again. =P]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[is that a comforting thought? xD]]
Meghan sighed to herself, having been taken into sleep anyway. Her eyes went back and forth quickly under her eye lids. She frowned, as she turned again, lost in a nightmare. She was in a coldsweat; all clamy, but she didn't wake up, or she thought that she couldn't.

Krazy Kaori
Kai grunted softly, but still didn't move. He was sleeping much more soundly now, finally growing used to sleeping on something more comfortable than the ground. Is hand stilled on Monkichii's back as his breathing calmed and he stopped changing positions every second.

Kei, however, had gotten all his needed rest by now. The dragon crawled again from his place against Kaori's side and poked his head from the covers, which had been placed over him as they were set upon Kaori. Kei growled softly as he looked around, glancing at the two sleeping figures and the third on Kai's pillow.

[Ah, maybe... >>;; Think of the hugs! xD;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan shivered, as she coughed softly a few times. She turned back on her side, facing the wall. Her foot twitched, thumping against it softly as Meghan winced. An owl flew to her windowcill and hotted, flaring it's wings as it's feathers ruffled themselves, expanding the width of the window. It sat there, it's amber eyes glancing into the room.
[[the hugs!! heart 4laugh sorry, was helping out a friend w. something]]

Krazy Kaori
Kei grew bored of remaining still and hopped up and down a few times. Kaori simply rolled onto her stomach, and the small dragon snorted in annoyance. He wanted to play! Flapping his wings, he took flight and plopped down on Kai's stomach. The boy grunted and batted him away before stilling again. Kei's golden eyes narrowed as he rolled back to his feet, approaching Monkichii now. The dragon extended his neck, nudging the creature softly with his nose.

[It's fine. ^^]

Wind.scattered_wings
Monkichii's tail swished, feeling Kei nudging him. He lifted up his head and sneezed at Kei sleepily. He gazed at him for a moment or two, before putting his head back down, mewing softly. He was tired, even if he'd been sleeping since he'd gotten there.

Krazy Kaori
Kei snorted and turned away, agitated that the squirrel wouldn't join him. The dragon licked Kai's fingers, which twitched, but the male didn't move otherwise. Growling quietly, Kei flapped his wings, lifting from the ground. He soared silently to the door, nosed it open a bit further, and then slipped out into the hall. He sniffed the air, catching a familiar scent, and then slowly followed it.

[Gotta go eat, then I've got a softball game. Don't know when I'll be back. ><;;]

Wind.scattered_wings

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:05 pm
[[actually, i think i'd die on the floor laughing if i saw him skipping xP]]
Sora, who'd quickly run through the building after passing Kaori and Sai but not stopping, appeared at Megahn's room and shut the door fully behind her. She locked it, wondering what he'd do. Quckly and swiftly, she took an orb out of her pouch, throwing it out of the window as she started towards it, the scars on her cheeks glowing. Within a moment, the orb transformed itself into a glider which waited outside for Sora.

[[i'm giving you time to bargin xP]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:15 pm
OOC:I'm stalking you people but I'm too tired to post right now..xP I'll turn this into a post tomorrow after all the crap I have to do tomorrow. xP  

Raine_Falls

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:25 pm
" You fool...I've been waitng for you to show yourself. You may not know me but I know you. You where with Mergex and now inhabit the body of a young child. Your deeds are like a noose around neck. The time we meet will be the time I expell out of of her body." said a voice the echoed in Sora's head.

This was Jax. He was Shepards alter-ego. He had been searching for Sora for awhile and now found her. Though Shepard was still at the playground Jax was able to commiuncate tekepathicaly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:08 am
Waited for me? Why did you not just contact me? she asked back, still making her way over to the window. I would have come out had you asked, silly boy, she laughed softly. "Guess there are always others like me," she said to herself, as she paused for a moment to look around the room.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:24 pm
[Raine-Hehe, welcome. =P]

Kai sprinted after her and up the stairs, not even bothering to look at Kaori or Sai. This was more important and he could explain things to them later. Or at least to Sai... He gritted his teeth as he skidded to a halt before Meghan's door. "What are you doing?!" he bellowed, pounding on it. If she didn't open it, he'd smash it down himself. He already had the ice forming in his hand, shaping itself into a small dagger that he would enlarge if needed. Kai pressed an ear to the door, listening through. He heard the familiar noise of something being pulled from a pocket, followed by her footsteps as they headed further from him. He heard her words faintly, something about others like herself. "Hey!" he shouted, slamming his hand into the door once more.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:31 pm
Sora quickly turned her head, looking at the door. "Uh uh, if you want me, you gotta come get me!" she called out, making it to the window. With her hands on the frame, she stuck her head out the window, looking around to see if anyone was around; there wasn't. With a foot out the window already and on the glider, she turned around again to see if he'd bursted through before starting to push herself out.
[[yet another oppertunity to stop her and beat her up!! ::want her to be beaten up for no reason::]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:57 pm
[Beat her up? But she still looks like Meghan! xP]

Kai growled and bowed his head. "Fine, you asked for it..." he snarled and then slammed the icy dagger between the door and the wall. It acted almost like a crowbar and soon the dar was swung open, but at the same time remained intact. His eyes widened slightly as he saw her on the window sil and he lurched forward, reaching for her wrist. "Where the hell do you think you're going?!" he growled.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:03 pm
[[...so?]]
Sora was already out the window, both feet fermly on the glider as he grabbed her wrist. "Le'go!" she cried, trying to break free from his grasp. "Let me go now!" she repeated, trying to accelerate upwards, but the fact that he was holding onto her from inside wasn't much help in her progression upwards.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:09 pm
"No!" Kai shouted, and quickly grabbed hold with his other hand as well. "Tell me what you're planning!" He tugged her more towards him, hoping she'd possibly fall from the glider and he'd be able to get her back inside. He was gritting his teeth as he pulled, aware of how firm his grasp on her wrist and arm was, but he didn't let go. If he did, she might get away, and who knows what would happen then? He grunted as he jerked her back inside a bit more.
[He doesn't want to hurt Meghan, so everytime he begins to, he recalls it's her and will try to stop. But I don't know, we'll see... xP]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:13 pm
[[damsel in distress time]]
Sora gritted her teeth, trying to think of a way out of this situation. After a moment, she smirked, realizing what she could do. As the cross on her colar bone started to disappear, the glider started glowing, forming into an orb which disappeared into a pouch. The girl suddenly fell foward, hitting herself against the wall. "I'll see you again..." sora called up to Kai, the cross faintly still there.

[[::doesn't know what she just did:: eh]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:16 pm
Kai watched her, eyes narrowing as he waited to see what she'd do when held so firmly in his grasp. He blinked in surprise as the glider began to glow and change before slipping back into its place. He winced as she slammed into the wall before he was able to stop her. "Ah-! Meghan!" He quickly began pulling her up towards him, refusing to let her fall. "Damn it, Sora..." he muttered under his breath. He still didn't understand why she felt the need to medel in everything!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:20 pm
[[cuz it's her, she must medel xP]]
The girl had fainted, her arm scratched up from hitting the wall, as Kai pulled her up, back into the room. Both Sora and Meghan lay in a small void, fighting out who'd return back to control the body at that moment; apparently, it was a stalemate. Nani?! What's going on?  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:36 pm
[Meh... xP]

Now that Kai had managed to pull her back into the room, he drew her into his arms and held her tightly. Then he crossed over to her bed and sat down on the edge, holding her carefully in his lap. He watched her for a moment, an expression of concern covering his face. "Damn it..." he murmured, arms still around her. "What's going on now?" It seemed to him that usually once Sora left, Meghan came back quickly to regain control. But now, there was nothing... He shook her shoulder lightly, frowning at her. "Meghan? Please, wake up!"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff