Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
Sailor Moon/fav character Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:21 pm
Alright, so we have one for the Fushigi Yuugi thread. I decided to make one for the Sailor Moon fans, as well.

Who was YOUR favorite SM character?

My favorite SM character would have to be Usagi. Just because I'm so much like Usagi. My friends swear that I dye my hair brown, because I'm so ditzy. sweatdrop So, she's my overall favorite, because I love me...

My second favorite character was Makoto-chan...she's so strong and beautiful. She's what I would love to be, if only I could cook.... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:12 pm
I always liked Sailor Mars and my friend liked Sailor Mercury I think it was.... the one with the blue hair (he had a thing for blue hair dont ask)  

Solase

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:16 pm
I like Sailor Saturn she was my favorite 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:30 pm
IkumiAngel
oh ya i almost forgot about her..... just between you and me and whoever else who reads this when i was younger i use to like her HAHAHA.  

Solase

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:35 pm
Solase
IkumiAngel
oh ya i almost forgot about her..... just between you and me and whoever else who reads this when i was younger i use to like her HAHAHA.
lol, fun fun fun blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:57 pm
Solase
IkumiAngel

heeheehee...she's an AWESOME character...I mean, the scout of death and rebirth... *gloats over Saturn*

I liked the animates...for villain scouts... 4laugh
And also the Amazon Quartet, who in the manga, were actually scouts under the leadership of Chibi Moon!  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Solase

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:26 pm
my friend would know a lot more about the other versions of sailor moon my knowledge extends only to what was on toonami (wow i havnt seen that thing in so long i dont even know if i spelt it right).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:30 pm
angel_baby_4
Solase
IkumiAngel

heeheehee...she's an AWESOME character...I mean, the scout of death and rebirth... *gloats over Saturn*

I liked the animates...for villain scouts... 4laugh
And also the Amazon Quartet, who in the manga, were actually scouts under the leadership of Chibi Moon!
Wow they were eek I didn't know that, i've only really seen the anime though 3nodding  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solase

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:46 pm
i didnt really like how each episode was so predictable tho if they did it where it was somehow a cliff hanger or something it would be alot better but almost every episode like each would use their power and vanquish the enemy. at least the shows i saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:40 am
Well I like Chibichibi and Chibi Usa. They are my favorites.  

billie joes #1 fan girl

sushigurl2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:34 am
Ya the english dubed version was crap if you ever get the chance to watch the Japaness version and read the manga. There both soo much beter. But my favorite charecters are Usagi and Setsuna.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:24 pm
DOOOOOOOOM.....I like all charries....  

dark goddess cutie pie

MiyukoKDU

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:11 am
There are a lot of charcters that I favourize ^^

From the Sailor Senshi, it's mostly Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh. I have got a lot of her in common. I also love the water, classic music, art and the gracious way Michiru behaves.
Then Sailor Venus/Minako Aino. Although she appears childish in the TV series, she has got much life experience and is originally more an adult than the other Inners.
Then Ami Mitsuno/Sailor Mercury. She is wonderful, beautiful and (the opposite of silly *drop*).
I also like Haruka/Uranus, Moon/Usagi and Makoto/Jupiter very much, but not so much as like the others.

From the villains:
SM: Zoisite, Kunzite, Queen Beryll, Neflite
SM R: The four sisters, Prince Diamond, Prince Saphir, Esmeraude
SM S: Everybody, esp. Dr. Tomoe, Mistress 9, Eudial and Mimet
SM Super S: the Amazone trio, the Amazone Quartett, Nehelenia
SM Stars: Verybody, esp. Galaxia, Sailor Aluminium Siren and Sailor Lead Crow; Manga: Sailor Lethe/Mnemosyne, Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon
R-Movie: Fiore
S-Movie: Princess Kaguya
Super S-Movie: Badiane

Others: Naru, Umino, Youichirou, Rei's Grandpa, Motoki

I can't stand the Sailor Star Lights, but their Princess ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:49 am
My Favorite Is Sailor Mini Moon And Hotaru!  

Midnight_Flight

dark goddess cutie pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:13 pm
Would anyone here like to join my Sailor Moon rp? The link is under the links page in the guild.  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff