Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
ways to beat bass? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sushi phish

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:02 pm
hey guys i just got to bass on MMBN 3 and i was wondering if there are any strategies to killing him............your help is greatly appreciated!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:35 pm
Hmmmm im not sure if i remember howi did it but poison panels work extremely well since they will hurt him through his aura.....also have a northwind or 2 and try to get some easy but strong program advances such as life sword. if u set the poison panels really its just a matter of staying alive until it hurts him enough.  

CT_Unlimited1

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:14 am
Put Poison Pharaoh PA on the top panel on Bass' field and only be on the lowest panels and let his HP wither. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:15 pm
alright i'll try CT's advice but does anyone know where to find that northwinds chip he was talkin about?  

sushi phish

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Do what Athal said. If you remove his Aura it will just come back. Poison Pharoh goes through his Aura and you don't even have to destroy it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 pm
okay i think i remember the strategy, but how do i get the northwinds chip? (oh and how do i get the poison pharoah PA?)  

sushi phish

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 pm
LOL your hopeless man come over durin the summer ill give u the chips  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:56 am
lol well i might have the chips to do the poison pharoah PA but i dunno i'll just go over your house sometime and you can show me CT  

sushi phish

sushi phish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:00 am
okay guys i just checked out the PA list for what i need to make poison pharoah but i only have one of the chips i need!!!! so CT that means when i go over your house i need poison mask, poison face, and northwinds  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:02 am
LOL sure thing man i gto plenty of those...  

CT_Unlimited1

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:05 pm
Geodon 3 and repair works too. Or just an anubis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:17 pm
If you have the blue version it would also be a good idea to have FoldrBak chip to restore all your battle chips.  

TehOku

sushi phish

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:12 pm
yeah i have blue and i already got the folderback chip  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:17 pm
I JUST beat the game last night.Make sure that every one of the ships in your folder is 100 or above. When the battle starts,wait for him to shoot at you.Avoid it,and hit him with a 100 chip.Then charge up with your megabuster.When he goes back to the last row to let off his major attack,hit him with the charged shot AFTER he lets off one shot.The megabuster blast isnt neccesary if you have a battle chip to hit him with.Once he gets down to below 400,hell start jumping up in their air and coming down to the pannel you on and firing a blast.stand on the front row.When he comes down,move back a row.When he hits the row you were previously standing on,hell break the pannels.Then hell wait a few seconds.Do the same ole thing you been doin and hit him with a chip.He may also move back to the last row like earlier.This time hell charge his hand for a second.I think you know what to do.And thats basically all you need to do.Oh,and just for help,you should out in your navi customizer:Airshoes,attackp1(purple),speedp1(white),chargep1(purple),chargep1(purple).And this willnot only help against Bass,but alpha as well  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

sushi phish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:40 pm
wow thanks alot man that strategy should really help me out! i appreciate it!!!  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff