55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Damn Gambino.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:07 pm
Why is everything being archived all of a sudden? It won't let me post anywhere on Gaia, I'm hoping this works at least!

(sorry about this being un-relative to Pokemon...)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:09 pm
Guilds seem to work fine...Which is weird since it's usually one of the first things to go when stuff happens to Gaia. whee

And I just realized...I have never once started my own topic in this guild...And I've been here since before the registry was released. whee  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:11 pm
Andy1989
Guilds seem to work fine...Which is weird since it's usually one of the first things to go when stuff happens to Gaia. whee

And I just realized...I have never once started my own topic in this guild...And I've been here since before the registry was released. whee

Woah...This is actually the first topic I've ever started. Maybe someday I'll start a cooler one. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:20 pm
Serelia
Andy1989

Woah...This is actually the first topic I've ever started. Maybe someday I'll start a cooler one. heart

I don't think I've started a 'good' thread. I've started 3 quest threads, a few question threads in Q&F, and 1 thread about Bass Clarinets in the musicians forum...And that failed horribly. whee  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:27 pm
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

I don't think I've started a 'good' thread. I've started 3 quest threads, a few question threads in Q&F, and 1 thread about Bass Clarinets in the musicians forum...And that failed horribly. whee

ROFL...I think you're asking for failure if you start a bass clarinet thread.
I started one about eating babies a few months back, that made a delightful 27 pages.
domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:30 pm
Serelia
Andy1989

I started one about eating babies a few months back, that made a delightful 27 pages.
domokun

Have you read 'A Modest Proposal' by Johnathon Swift?! It's is idea to have the poor people of Ireland to have sex, get food donated to them by the rich to plump them up, and then sell their children to the mass population of the world as food products. It makes a lot of sense to me... whee  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

domokun

Have you read 'A Modest Proposal' by Johnathon Swift?! It's is idea to have the poor people of Ireland to have sex, get food donated to them by the rich to plump them up, and then sell their children to the mass population of the world as food products. It makes a lot of sense to me... whee

Makes perfect sense! It's too bad most of the world wouldn't agree with us. We should have fried baby samples to pass around...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:36 pm
Serelia
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

domokun

Makes perfect sense! It's too bad most of the world wouldn't agree with us. We should have fried baby samples to pass around...

Yeah...That's why Johnathon's proposal didn't get passed by the government or whatever they had/have in Ireland. whee Wanna give birth to them or must I fertilize your egg and then have the doctors implant it in me and hope for the best as they chop off my p***s? There were some kids that were developed without the placenta, so it is theoretically possible to do that. whee  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:38 pm
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

domokun

Yeah...That's why Johnathon's proposal didn't get passed by the government or whatever they had/have in Ireland. whee Wanna give birth to them or must I fertilize your egg and then have the doctors implant it in me and hope for the best as they chop off my p***s? There were some kids that were developed without the placenta, so it is theoretically possible to do that. whee

Sounds like fun!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:39 pm
Serelia
Andy1989

Sounds like fun!! heart

Fine! Just let me use it for pleasure one last time before the last time... <333 xd  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:41 pm
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

Sounds like fun!! heart

Fine! Just let me use it for pleasure one last time before the last time... <333 xd

Say goodbye...maybe we should give your p***s a funeral?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:45 pm
Serelia
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

Sounds like fun!! heart

Or you can be like that one guy in Germany and decide to eat me but feed me my p***s as a last meal. That'd be pretty twisted.  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:47 pm
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

Sounds like fun!! heart

Or you can be like that one guy in Germany and decide to eat me but feed me my p***s as a last meal. That'd be pretty twisted.

YUM. *pours ketchup on it* xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:49 pm
Serelia
Andy1989

*cuts off butt cheeks and uses them as 'buns'* blaugh  

Andy1989

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:53 pm
Andy1989
Serelia
Andy1989

*cuts off butt cheeks and uses them as 'buns'* blaugh

ROFL. That's almost as bad as my muffin joke...  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff